Physical Therapy Leads to Cuckold

Story Info
Wife does therapy to sons bf - friend in turn provides bbc.
3.2k words
3.84
56.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers

We were mid watching our sons high school basketball game when his best friend Griffin, an 18 year old African American, took a nasty fall. He had to leave the game and we later found out he had extremely sprained both wrist and messed up some ligaments in his right leg.

He had some physical therapy covered, but since my wife, Melody was a physical therapist and we are all good friends she decided to do some pro-bono work. Twice a week he would begin to come over to our house during their normal practice and get some work in.

A little about my wife and I. My names Tim, a 45 year old accountant, I try and keep in shape but cycling once a weekend keeps me decent but not really. My wife on the other hand is a total hot soccer mom type who attends everyone of our sons games. She also checks all the boxes on being a MILF. Melody, 44, is a fit brunette. She used to be a volleyball player in college and still plays recreationally to give you a better idea of her body type. A few years ago she did get a small boob job. To paraphrase, "She wanted to have boobs for once in her life." She had almost no boobs her whole life even after kids, so she just got a small upgrade upgrade. Most wouldn't even notice she got a boob job - the only difference was her nipples seemed to always be perky.

I was home when the doorbell rang - I answered to find Griffin standing there with his lettermen jacket and two cast around his wrist. For an 18 year old, the dude is built when he walked in he felt like he towered over me.

"Come on in Griff, Mel's going to meet you in our home gym," which was a spare bedroom we converted.

"Thanks a lot for doing this for me. The sooner I get back out there the better my chances are at some college scholarships," he said little deflated.

"Anything we can do," I replied.

A few minutes later my wife rushed through the door.

"Is Griff here?" she shouted.

I came out of our office - been working from home post pandemic, "Yup, in the gym waiting."

"Great, great," my wife said walking into the room. She was sweating from trying to get home in time, but looked fantastic in her black leggings and sports top. She rushed home since doing this pro-bono she had rearranged her normal work schedule.

I got back to work nothing abnormal. The office is next door to the gym, so I heard some mumbling. Just the normal stuff I wasn't really paying attention until I heard my wife yell, "Oh my gosh!"

My instinct was, "oh no he got further injured, or a a piece of equipment fell." I jumped up and ran to the next room.

Bursting into the room I was shocked, but from both Melody and Griffins faces they were shocked too. My wife had one of Griffins legs up on her shoulder like she was doing her normal physical therapy stretches, but on her other hand and oozing down Griffins leg was undoubtedly cum.

"I'm so so sorry! SO sorry!" Griffin exclaimed.

Melody looked at the cum surprised, and kind of grossed out before ordering me, "Toss me that towel on the cabinet next to you Tim."

Tossing it back angrily, "Anyone want to explain what's going on?"

"I'm in the same boat as you Tim, I'm not really sure." Melody said cleaning herself up.

We both looked down at Griffin with an embarrassed look on his face. Our eyes looked at his athletic shorts to see a fat cock head sticking up out of his shorts.

"Oye," Melody gasped, "We found the culprit."

Griffin fixed his shorts and stood up, "Again, I'm so sorry. Look there's no excuse, but if I may explain."

"That would be a good idea," I let out.

"Ever since I sprained my wrist and been bound to these wrist locks I haven't been able to properly... relieve... myself. Then you a hotty started touching me..."

"In no way was I purposefully trying..." Melody shot back before Griffin cut her off.

"I know I know. Honestly, it was me and you being so hot it's a compliment really. You're nipples through that top really set it over the edge."

"Hey!" I shouted.

"I get it, okay, I'll leave. I promise not to tell anyone. Please don't tell anyone." Griffin quickly grabbed his belongings and left.

I followed Melody to our bedroom, "I need to change I think he got some on my shirt."

"What are we going to do? Should we call his parents?" I asked.

"And tell them their son accidently came on me? Then what do we do from there? Tell them to make sure their son gets relieved daily. Just sounds like no one wants to talk about it. Let's not talk about it. It's just going to turn into an awkward mess."

"I guess you're right. And the therapy classes?"

"He's embarrassed enough. I'm sure it won't happen again plus he actually needs my help to get him back to playing shape sooner."

"Okay okay. I guess you're right."

"Ever get tired of saying that?" I heard her say as I exited the room back to my office.

However, few moments later I heard a buzzing. I figured must be a phone or something, but it wouldn't stop. I went out to investigate when I saw my wife with her eyes shut laying on the bed with her legs wide open grinding on her vibrator.

"Mel!" I shouted.

I clearly caught her off guard and took her out of her trance, "Oh shit Tim! You scared the daylights out of me."

"Were you thinking about Griffin?"

"It was flattering what can I say."

"You're joking!" I rebutted.

"Come to mama honey, look I'm all ready," she chuckled, but also I could tell trying to distract me.

I'm no chump for any chance at pussy, so I undid my pants and crawled on the bed.

"Don't give me that look," She said as I crawled towards her, "If the places were switched and you accidently made some 18 year old cheerleader orgasm, 'Oh Tim, you're so hot you made me quake,' I wouldn't have opened the bathroom door 5 minutes after to find you hunched over cumming probably completely missing our toilet."

I couldn't argue with her. She continued, "Just say I'm right again."

"You're right..." I admitted.

"Thank you now give me your dick to thrust on please," she laughed.

"So are you turned on by it?" I said entering her tight, but very wet pussy. Slowly pulsating in and out.

Melody looked me in the eyes, "Remember you're birthday last year? I dressed up as Supergirl like you asked and kept the costume on while we had sex. I thought it was kinda weird, but I went with it - cause it's what you wanted and I love you. I can't help it if my fantasy has a black guy in it."

"So... you like black guys?".

"I've never seen one in person. I can't help what attracts me."

I didn't respond, I stood myself up and starting slamming into her.

"Yes baby fuck me good!" She yelled. She clicked her vibrator on pressing against her clit as I fucked her.

"Take it baby. Imagine its a black cock." She bit her lower lip nodding her head before riding into an orgasm. The feeling of her orgasm made me shoot my load.

"Thanks honey I needed that relieve," she sighed.

That night I couldn't sleep. I kept think about her fantasy. Could I make it come true? Did she want it to come true? I thought about how hard she orgasmed at the mere idea as well as couldn't help, but feel glad she was open and honest about her fantasy with me.

The next day, Melody texted Griffin to come back for more PT and to not worry about it, and so he agreed.

The day arrived and like the previous day Melody was running late.

The doorbell rang and their was Griffin.

"How are you doing Griffin?" I asked.

"Good. I'm sorry about the other day."

"Oh, don't be. I found out shortly after Melody has an attraction to black... African American men, so it was really nothing to worry about," I joked.

"Really?" the tone of his voice changed from embarrassed to a somewhat confused understanding.

I had taken a step to fulfilling her fantasy, "Yeah, I had to give it to her after to subdue her if you catch my drift."

"Really?" this time with a more intrigued I did that sound in his voice.

"All I'm saying is to not worry about it and if it happens again no big deal. We've all gone through that stage in life where any girl touch can set one off."

"Oh... okay yeah... no problem," Griffin said before making his way to the gym room.

A few minutes later Melody again rushed in, "Griffin here?"

"Yup. Waiting in the gym room. Don't worry honey I talked to him already."

"What's that mean?" sounding skeptical.

"I said it was no big deal and you find black men attractive, so if it happens again not to worry."

"You did WHAT?!" she exclaimed.

"I just didn't want it to be awkward plus I saw how much it turned you on."

"That's not an open invitation to just cum on me. Now its awkward for me. Ugh, before was only going to be awkward for him now its awkward for me if he knows I was really okay with it," she grunted making her way to the room.

I went back to my office, but the second I sat down I knew I had to watch this session. I made my way to the backyard and peeped through the window.

It started out with some talk about what I had said, but the session would strictly be psychical therapy. I was actually relieved.

However a few mins in when my wife bent down writing some progress notes on a clipboard Griffin asked, "Have you ever been with a black guy?"

"I don't think that's appropriate," my wife shot back.

"Totally understand," but he pressed on, "Was my dick the first black dick you've seen?"

My wife crouched down paused looking down at her clipboard. The pause said everything.

"Oh... look Tim told me how you reacted afterwards" he muttered.

"Tim was exaggerating and trying to make you feel better," she responded.

"All I'm saying is that I just feel you're since already married you're not going to get an opportunity to see a real black dick and since I'm the only one you've ever seen you should at least see the whole thing. Feel free not to look if you don't want to." Griffin slid his shorts down and flop, out came a huge veiny cock. My eyes must have been like deer in headlights looking through the window.

My wife stared at her clipboard, but she tried to look away when the sound of his shorts his the floor. She couldn't help herself - her head slowly tuned to come face to face with it.

"What you imagined?" he asked. Melody didn't say a thing before he continued, "Why don't you touch it. It's not even fully erect yet."

He reached out and lead my wife's hand to it. Melody literally gave out a gulp. Her nerves clearly on display hitting her. She slowly began jerking it with two hands.

"That's the kind of therapy I need. Some white MILF. Taste it" he ordered as he sat down on our weight bench. He was not the embarrassed 18 year old yesterday. He had the full confidence I've seen on the basketball court.

"No," she let go of his cock, "I can't. I can't do that to Tim."

"Why? He's been watching this whole time as his head ushered towards the window.

Melody turned swiftly to see me. I didn't realize Griffin saw me so I had no time to duck or anything.

"Ok?" Melody mouthed to me.

I was frozen. The only thing I could think to do was shrug. This was my doing anyway.

Melody still looking towards me Griffin lifted his cock to her closed mouth rubbing it against her lips. Melody closed her eyes taking in the feeling. She slowly opened her mouth Griffin forcing his cock into her mouth. She couldn't get more than 2 inches down with his girth. Griffin sat down on our weight bench to enjoy the head he was receiving from my wife.

Melody was coming undone and getting fulling into it. The shock wearing off. Griffin ordered her to take off her shirt and she quickly obliged.

"Damn, I always had a hunch these were fake, but they work on you," as he took a handful of tit into his hand.

Quickly before Melody could react he stood up and got on his knees behind her and tucked her pants down to her ankles pressing her down on her knees on the weight bench.

"Wow, I don't know about this," she gasped as Griffin was teasing her pussy lips.

"You want to try black cock, admit it."

Melody looked down then directly at me.

"Tell him you want to take a big...black...cock."

"Honey I do," she admitted.

"No no, tell him."

She gulped, "I want to fuck a black cock."

Before I gave the okay Griffin shoved his cock into Melody's pussy with ease. She clenched the weight bench. I wasn't just shocked at the size of his cock, but also his balls. The slap of his balls against my wife's clit was louder then anything I've ever produced.

"Take that black cock, you like it?" he shouted.

"I do!," She shouted back. Her body pulsating like I've never encountered, so much where she put out her hand back behind her to Griffins check to slow him down, "hold on hold on."

He let her ride it out before forcing her on the the ground removing her pants. She laid on her back as he pumped his cock into her again and lifted her head to his nipple. Melody sucked and tongued his nipple until he pulled out - I couldn't believe it he looked directly at me while his cock pulsated shooting loads of cum ton on my wife's breasts. He starred at me until every last drop was out.

"That was good Mrs. Melody," he said, "I think that was enough PT for the day. I think you and Griffin have some talking to do, but I'll be back next Tuesday."

She didn't respond just laid there panting with cum all over her.

I went back inside replaying everything that just happened. When I was inside I saw Griffin leave through the front door and the shower running. Walking into our room I felt like a zombie before laying on my bed.

I felt like crying honestly. I laid down on the bed pulling out my cock kinda fiddling with it comparing me to him in my head.

The door opened and to my shock was Melody wearing the Supergirl costume from a previous birthday. She knew I was uneasy.

"Hey honey, I want you to know nothing changes I love you," she said straddling me, "You're the best, handsomest, most confident husband to let me do that." Her words of encouragement worked as I blasted a load into her.

This ended up becoming a weekly routine. Griffin would come over twice a week and they would have sex. Melody had to convince him that if it would continue they had to actually do physical therapy before hand. However, that wasn't always the case.

I left the door unlocked, so I wouldn't have to answer the door each time. I heard some rumbling and found Griffin laying into my wife on the couch. I decided this time I wasn't going to let him have all the fun. Undoing my pants I walked over.

Griffin turned around to see my walking over playing with my cock to join the action, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I thought today we could double team take turns," I said hesitantly.

"I don't like sharing," he said then without hesitation ignored me and starting fucking Melody again.

"Mel?" I interjected.

"Stop stop for a second," Melody said to Griffin, who stayed in my wife, but stopped his thrusting, "Tim, it's just we agreed to let me run with my fantasy a threesome isn't really part of it. We can have sex tonight like always honey."

"No... yeah... totally..." I sheepishly said stumbling back falling into a chair.

Griffin's thrusting continued. He put his hand around her throat, "You like giving control to a black cock baby?"

"I do," Melody said grabbing her tits. Griffin side eye'd me with a smile as Melody released into an orgasm.

"You like watching that old man? She do that for you? I don't think so," Griffin said to me.

"Don't tease him like that," Melody jokingly interjected.

"Nah, you can tell he likes it and don't act like you don't like it," Griffin responded back to Melody.

Melody purred, "Just keep fucking me I think I got another orgasm in me soon."

She did have another orgasm that day while I went back to the office to work and saved my load for her later that night.

Griffin had progressed in both the therapy and how long he could last in a few sessions as he was no longer cumming as fast as he was in that first session.

Though I was okay with it some days when the banging got to loud I would go out for a walk to not listen. Some days I did find myself in my office would jerk off hearing them. I didn't want to give Griffin the satisfaction of knowing that though. Regardless if I was home or returning from my walks I would return home to see him leaving and find Melody in a new room laying on her back or stomach recovering with cum glistening over her. Every time he came over we would have sex that night. I was happy she was happy though, I just had to get used to this new lifestyle - our rules being they couldn't have sex in our martial bed, he had to cum on her or in a condom - he almost exclusively cummed on her.

My wife is a good physical therapist and the sessions soon came to an end, and as much as I was okay with it I was glad it was over. The sessions did wind down and the sex I thought would stop, but it didn't, it was just how we lived moving forward. It had become normal until our 18 year old son and Griffins best friend found out, but that is a story for another time.

ddt1214
ddt1214
285 Followers