All Comments on 'Physical Therapy Leads to Cuckold'

by ddt1214

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

More cuck shit that should be in Fetish category and not here

1/5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Why are they “good friends”?

I mean, do your good friends fuck your wife and treat you like dog shit or is that reserved for your really, really good friends?

Fucking moron. I hope you spend eternity stepping on Lego in bare feet.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Not good. Tiresome theme...big cocks are irresistible and black guys all have them. But, worse, you have SO MANY word gaffs in here it is clear you never read it once after you thought it was finished. Recommend you make use of a free volunteer beta reader or editor. There are many available that are underutilized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there such a thing as a humiliated and disrespected pathetic cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the rest of your attempts at writing erotica ... trash.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

It seems there is an increasing market for weak, pathetic, doormat guys. I mean this is just ridiculous.

Plus, please use an editor or, at least, learn the difference between "your" and "you're" (short version of "you are". They are completely different words with different meanings and you cock it up every time.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Writing the same lousy plot a lot of times, just using different characters turns it better? Never! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The next writer to think his racist crap cares about anyone but the die-hard perverts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash!!!!!!

One side as stories

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Ever think of writing about real men instead of progressive liberals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My issue with these stories are that they never get even close to reality. The guy would not come like he did the first time, being a close friend to the Son the wife and husband would not risk this. Maybe a total stranger but a friend of the son. Then, to turn him away and have the black guy speak like that would not last. The wife would appreciate the first time and then give in to the husband and threesome.

So low score from me for that, not just the cuck and BBC stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me when the main character who is a former volleyball player and physical therapist said she never saw a black man in person before.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Right, so lets see, a perfectly normal house wife turns into a black hungry slut and ignores all the ramifications that were sure to appear! Okay this site is about fiction but this is just garbage. An 18 year old endowed black man runs their house while the husband slinks out so as not to disturb his wife from her long overdued biweekly trists with a kid. Again garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can understand wife-sharing, but this is just cuckolding. The wife has no respect for her husband. The asshole disrespected and humiliated the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing is very choppy..no real paragraphs just sentences spaced apart…spelling is off. You need an editor

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I would like stories like this type story told through the "bulls" perspective. It would satisfy the meanness in me that I confine to fantasy.

But I think your story description gave sufficient warning. Not sure why you are getting all the negative comments. I thought the technical elements were fine. Pretty sure they just do not like the content. I can understand that, but it is hardly the author's fault that they chose to read the story. The title should be all the clue they needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should’ve started dumping in her till her belly swelled out with a black kid.

zalllzalllover 2 years ago

I can see where you wanted this story to go and honestly i think it has potential. Its just that it felt you were in a rush to tell the story. I am not saying you have to write pages on pages but everything went really fast and it took me out of the story. it is unbeliveable that a couple would just open up to having sex with another person so fast without doubts and insecurities. but if you want them to be this open then it should be communicated earlier. Some people are being very negative and i dont want you to stop writing but take this as a constructive criticism and help it expand your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist shit. Nothing more to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I don’t like to share” ??? Get the fuck out. Fun until disrespecting the husband.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Imagine writing this and not realizing it was truly laughably bad. Right down to a molecular level, the writing, the plotting, the dialogue it was all horrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife fucked a black high school athlete she was tutoring in English language arts. She loved it. He turned her into a bbc slut.

devtekdevtekover 2 years ago

Really good plot.

Maybe you need to develop more the "drama".

Don't care about the haters, they can't separate Real Life from fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Iameasel..imagine writing moronic comment after moronic comment, never realizing that you look like a complete ass and that everyone is not laughing at the stories, but are really laughing at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheesh, another closet cuck out of the closet

"The sessions did wind down and the sex I thought would stop, but it didn't, it was just how we lived moving forward."

You only "lived" that way because that what you chose to live with. You want a different life? Divorce the cunt and move on . At the least if you still had your balls you'd be getting some strange pussy on the side for yourself. If she's fucking around so can you. You know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Obviously, you're quite happy slurping up sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder how many haters there are in these forums. I do not think there are more than two or three but they keep posting their ridiculously moronic machist comments as if they were many. In my youth these kind of people used to write in the back of the restroom doors. Now these restroom doors are clean because they use internet to publish their pathetic contributions to nonsense and absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someday, ddt1214 will get bored with writing the same story over and over and over again!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Perfect example of a new author who has nothing new to offer, and inability to even write the same “tired old bbc, cuckold “garbage coherently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at all the closet cucks mad in comments lol!

Liked the story idea, wish it was longer and more detailed!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous with the cuck's "go to" when someone has the audacity to hold an opinion that doesn't jibe with theirs. The ridiculous "closet cuck" appellation is akin to the leftist habit of labeling any opponent as racist, misogynist, or xenophobic. None of them can think of anything other than cheap labels.

hobby1999hobby1999over 2 years ago

You should write about your husband in this novel. Have sex with a black girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous