Pia Played On My Team For One Night

Story Info
A sexy Irish woman showed me a few things.
1.8k words
4.07
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia. Until recently, I had completely forgotten about her. It was a one-time encounter long ago. Here is what happened. True story. September 2008.

I was moving to a new city to start a new job. I didn't want to buy a house right away and didn't want just any apartment, so I looked around at a few nicer places with a plan to rent for a year and get to know the area better. I checked out some listings online and found a few that looked good to me. I reached out to one ad and chatted with Ellen about her property.

Ellen owned a condo in a luxury building. It was the first place I checked out and in addition to being a great building in a great location with amazing amenities, Ellen was pretty cool. A few years older than me. Attractive. She played for the other team. But she was flirty, and she made it a point to tell me that the place had "amazing sexual energy" during my tour. I asked her what that meant, and she told me of a few of her conquests at the condo prior to deciding to turn it into an income property. Definitely a memorable conversation. I could picture her going down on a woman. I could also picture myself fucking her from behind as she did it.

I looked at a few other properties over the next few days and came back to a decision about Ellen's place. It was the anchor to which I compared all of the other places. It was the one I wanted. I agreed to a one-year lease and to celebrate she took me out to dinner and committed to keeping in touch.

Ellen did keep in touch and every few months we would connect for a drink. There was a great sports bar on the first floor of the condo building. One time she brought a friend. Pia. A brilliant, quick witted Irish woman who like Ellen, played for the other team. Pia was very attractive. Slender. Nice ass. Nice sized tits too. I was guessing 34D by the tight-fitting sweater she was wearing. I was looking and she noticed.

The three of us talked about family and work and as the drinks kept coming, the conversation eventually turned to sex. Mostly, it was Pia asking me about my experiences and what I liked and things I had done. I told about my "fetish" for tits and in addition to having one or two women suck me off, how much I loved having my big balls played with. I told them about my experiences with Kim (check out my other stories) and how she took me to a swinger's club once. That got their attention as part of that evening involved Kim going down on another woman after getting fucked by her boyfriend as I watched.

I followed her lead and asked her and Ellen many of the same questions. Both Pia and Ellen had been with guys, but it had been a long time and they each preferred the touch of a woman. I asked if the two of them had ever been intimate and they just looked at each other, laughed and told me that they fooled around once, a while back, in the condo I was renting. The place of "amazing sexual energy."

Eventually Pia asked me, "How good are you at eating pussy?"

I responded with, "How would you like to find out tonight?"

Pia said that she hasn't let a man lick her cunt in years and that she didn't think a man could do it nearly as well as a woman. I said that we should to up to the condo and let me have the opportunity to make her cum and perhaps she could do the same for me.

Pia and I had our eyes locked. Neither of us flinching. I turned and looked at Ellen and her mouth was open in amazement. She was speechless. I think none of us expected that this was the direction we were headed for this evening.

I got the check, paid it, and said, "Let's go." Pia took Ellen's hand and they followed me to the elevator and to the condo.

We walked into my place and I offered them a drink. I opened a bottle of white wine and poured us each a glass. I turned on some music and decided to see where this would go.

Pia took a few sips. She stood up and started to dance slowly, sensually, erotically. She started to unbutton her tight-fitting sweater. Ellen and I just sat there and watched. Soon her shirt was off, and her beautiful tits were on display for both of us. Pia came over and sat down between us. Ellen and I each reached for a tit and started to massage them. Pia moaned and turned to me and told me to get between her legs and show me how good I was a licking pussy.

Ellen helped me remove her jeans and panties. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, and I was ready to taste her and see how far I could take this. I got on my knees as they both watched me. I started to kiss Pia's legs and the inside of her thighs moving closer and closer to her cunt. She moaned gently and spread her legs wider. I took that as a sign that I was pleasing her, and that she was ready for more. I took my time and finally got to her hole and licked her softly, gently. I looked up and saw Ellen feeling and sucking on her tits. Pia was enjoying this. Getting serviced by a woman and a man and I sensed that she was enjoying being the center of our attention.

I was getting harder and harder and my nuts were starting to ache. I was wondering what I was going to get in return. It was entirely possible that their aversion to men would leave me to take care of myself later that evening. Yet I was hopeful that my pleasing of Pia and making her cum with my mouth would provide a reward of some kind for me. Would she return the favor and suck on my cock? I was guessing that probably wouldn't be the case, yet I was hopeful. I wanted to have both of them suck my cock and lick my nuts and perhaps fuck Pia's sweet pussy.

Pia grabbed my head and pushed down as I was licking her. She wasn't saying anything, but I was sure she was enjoying it. Pia whispered something to Ellen and next thing I knew Ellen was on the floor next to me, rubbing my cock through my jeans. It was something. I wanted more but just didn't know how far to push it. Should I let the two of them, or really Pia set the pace? Or should I stand up, and take out my hard aching cock and see what one or both of them would do? I was torn, yet I decided to let Pia conduct the show. She was in charge and I was ok with that. My balls were starting to ache, but I hoped it would be worth it in the end.

By the way Pia was moaning, I think I made her cum twice. She slid her hand between her legs and started to play with her pussy. She motioned to Ellen to come closer and continue with what I was doing. I backed off. I watched. It was sexy as hell watching a woman lick another woman's cunt. I sat next to Pia and watched and felt her tits and pinched her nipples gently. And then she reached over and started to unbutton my jeans and take out my cock. She stroked it. Gently and then faster. I wanted my jeans off and my balls out as they had been confined for so long. Yet I waited and hoped that more would come soon. I wanted Pia to suck on my cock. I figured that I had earned it for licking her pussy and making her cum.

And there we were. Pia completely naked on the couch. Me sitting next to her with my cock sticking out of my jeans. And Ellen fully dressed on her knees between Pia's legs. Someone had to make a move and I decided to take a chance and see what happened.

I stood up. Took a drink of wine. Removed my jeans and boxers and pointed my hard cock at Pia's face. She reached out and touched my balls as if she had never seen or touched anyone before. She explored them with her fingers. Gently. Firmly. Roughly. Ellen watched. Pia massaged my nuts. And then surprisingly she said, "Stroke your cock for us." I did.

Pia massaging my balls. Sometimes squeezing them hard. Me stroking my hard cock. Both of them watching. I stroked slowly and quickly as they watched in amazement.

"Do you want to cum?" Pia asked.

"I do. Do you want to make me?" I asked.

"No." Pia responded. "You do it."

"Can I cum on your tits?" I asked.

After a brief hesitation, she nodded. I pumped and moved closer. She continued to hold my balls. Rolling them in her hand. Squeezing them. Pushing me beyond pleasure into a bit of pain. She smiled and I knew she liked it. It was obvious that she liked having a guy by the balls.

I pumped and pumped until I covered her left tit with cum. Both of them watching as if they had never seen a guy blow a load before.

Pia released my nuts from her tight grip. I got a warm wet washcloth to clean her tit and chest.

We sat there for a while. Pia came. I came. Ellen was still fully clothed and I'm sure she needed some attention. Perhaps Pia whispered in her ear that she would take care of her later.

We finished the bottle of wine and the girls left. I never hear from Pia again. Nothing changed with my relationship with Ellen, which was very cool. We continued to get together for a drink every few months until the end of the lease and I moved out. I had hoped there would be another meeting with another friend at another time. She brought her friend Rhonda once. The conversation got intense, but the evening events never led up to the condo. A goodnight kiss was experienced by all three of us in various combinations. That was nice.

It was a memorable and very unexpected experience. A one-night encounter with someone from the other team. Sometimes the most memorable events can occur with the least bit of planning.

If you are out there Pia, I hope you are well. Thanks for the great long forgotten memory.