A Holiday in Bali

Story Info
Husband and wife book a holiday in Bali to relax.
9k words
4.37
17.9k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BALI

Stacey and I needed a break away from the stresses of life. We decided on a four night quick trip to Bali to relax. No kids and no friends. Just to have time by ourselves and do nothing other than take in sunshine and maybe have a few drinks.

We are both 45 and have two children aged 18 and 15.

The day arrived and we flew out of Sydney to Bali. We arrived at the Padma Legian in Bali late afternoon and checked into our balcony one bedroom apartment. The room was spacious. We decided to head outside and see if there was some food and drink nearby. To our delight there was a small bar not far away. After a feed and a few drinks, we headed back to our rooms to refresh and be revived for the first relaxing day.

We arose and had the complimentary full breakfast. The people were friendly. Stace was wearing a denim skirt with a singlet top. I had noticed that she was not wearing a bra. "wonderful" I thought. She is going to totally relax away from home. We decided to go for a walk around the streets near the resort to see what was on offer by way of shopping. Stace picked up a few different tops and shorts. By lunch we were back at the resort and changed into our swimmers and went to the pool near the beach with the swim up pool bar.

I swam over to the bar and ordered and ordered a beer and a cocktail. We sipped on our drinks and ordered a snack to eat around the pool. We then went for a swim and then lay down to relax and soak up the sun.

I asked Stace if she wanted another drink and she responded in the affirmative. I ordered a long island ice tea and another margarita for her. We spent the next hour or so sipping cocktails and dipping into the pool. When Stace lay down again, she lay down on her stomach and undid the bikini to straps so she would reduce the tan lines. She asked to put some suntan cream on her back and legs. Whilst doing so I scrunched her bikini bottom up into her butt cheeks and rubbed more lotion on her buttocks. She laughed and tried to pull the suit out of her cheeks but I just put them back where they were and said "we don't know anyone, just relax and let me enjoy the view." She smiled and said "really". "Yes" I responded laughing. I then swam across the pool for another round of drinks. Upon returning I watched another woman who was approaching where Stace and my lounges were. She picked the lounger next to Stace and bent down asking something of Stace. Stace turned and sat up obviously forgetting her untied bikini top giving a short but full view of her breasts before covering them with her shirt nearby whilst fumbling for her bikini top strings. Stace laid back down and the other woman obviously seeing her dilemma bent down and tied the bikini top for her. As I approached Stace had turned back around and was saying to the woman "of course." I handed Stace her drink and introduced me to Alina. Stace said that Alina was by herself and had asked if she

could use the lounger next to us and if we could watch her things as she went to get a drink. Alina said hello and walked around the pool to the other side of the pool bar to get her drink. Stace said that Alina was staying alone at the Padma and didn't feel comfortable leaving her bag unattended.

Alina returned and started chatting as women do. Alina had stripped off her clothes to reveal a beautiful body in a bikini. Full breasts, slim waist and perfect thighs. As a guess I would say she was about forty. I went for a swim. A short time later I was called over by Stace and asked if I could get her and Alina some more drinks. By the time I was returning, the girls were in the pool near our lounges.

After a while the girls got out of the pool and after drying off Alina asked Stace if she could put some sunscreen on her back. I watched intently as the women continued to chat as Stace rubbed in the cream. As Stace was applying the cream to the top of her legs, Alina spread her legs slightly and pulled the bikini bottom into her butt cheeks a bit and Stace continued to rub cream into the newly exposed skin. My mind was obviously liking what I was seeing, but at no time had Stace ever shown any interest sexually in another woman.

The women were tipsy and I was certainly on my way. Stace suggested "why don't we have another drink and then get changed and head out to get some dinner down in Seminyak". It was arranged that Alina would go back to her room to get freshened up and changed and meet at our room. Stace and I headed back to our room. Stace said "I hope you don't mind me asking Alina to join us but she is travelling alone and this is her first holiday since her divorce a couple of years ago". I replied "no, it's ok. Her husband must have been an idiot because she seems to have a great personality and she is quite pretty". Stace replied "she is beautiful isn't she".

Upon arrival at our room we stripped down and headed to the bathroom. I tried to persuade Stace into a little adult fun, but she was saying that we didn't have time because Alina was coming soon. I walked up behind Stace and hugged her from behind, one arm holding around her body with a hand firmly on her right breast. The other arm snaked down her thigh and around to rub a finger along her slit. I said "I promise that this will not take long. And by how wet you are I think it will be race to see who finishes first". She grabbed my arms and led me to the bed. She pushed me down onto the bed and climbed upon my now rigid cock. There was no time to waste. Stace immediately rode up and down on my shaft getting faster and faster. Her moans becoming louder, my arms around her waist pushing her harder onto my cock with each downward movement. I was on edge, she was on edge, we climaxed together. Stace lay down flat on my chest and said "wow, I think I needed that". "Me too" I replied. We jumped up and headed to the large shower accommodating two shower heads.

I finished my shower and left the bathroom to get changed. Stace takes a bit longer than me to shower and freshen up. Once dressed I heard a knock at the door. As I opened the door Alina was standing in the doorway with a smile. She was gorgeous. I just hoped that she didn't see my eyes drift downward to her chest. Stace was right, Alina is beautiful. The dress she wore was revealing a large amount of cleavage. There was tanned skin on display halfway down to her stomach. I invited Alina in to the lounge area and said that I would just let Stace know that you were here. After telling Stace I enquired of Alina as to whether she would like a drink whilst we waited. Alina responded in the affirmative and whilst I made the drinks she said "this really is a nice room. Mine is just a hotel room style with just the bed and bathroom. Yours is lavish with the lounge and large balcony." It was at this point that Stace stuck emerged from the bedroom. She was wearing one of my t-shirts only. I handed her one of the drinks that I had made and said to Alina "I won't be long, I just have to put some clothes on." Alina responded "take your time. Im loving this room you're in". Stace walked over and grabbed Alina's hand and said "come with me, ill show you the rest of the apartment." I let Stace do the tour whilst I sat on the balcony sipping my drink. About ten minutes later the girls returned and Stace was now wearing a dress which also displayed quite a bit of cleavage. Not quite as much as Alina. I commented that the ladies looked stunning. We finished our drinks and headed out the door. There was a taxi out the front of the resort as we headed to Ku De Ta. On arrival, Alina spoke to the doorman and told them she had a booking for three. We were taken to our table and proceeded to have a delightful meal accompanied by a few drinks. The girls were constantly touching each other's arms when they talked to each other explaining different things. The grassed area had been cleared and a band was setup. Following our dinner, we joined the crowd and danced for a while. Stace and Alina looked fabulous dancing. Their breasts were bouncing and their bodies bumping. I was having erotic thoughts but as far as I was aware Stace had never been with a woman so I didn't think it would go far. We finished dancing and decided to call it a night. We caught a taxi back to the Padma which dropped us off at the beach front. We entered the Padma from the beach front and needed to walk past the pool at that end of the resort. I said "after all that dancing I could do with a dip in the pool". Alina agreed and said that she could to. I said "why don't we meet back here in ten minutes and get our swimmers on". Alina replied "we are just going for a quick dip, we can just go in our underwear." Stace piped in and said "us girls would topless Alina. I don't have a bra on and there is no doubt that you aren't wearing one either." Alina laughed saying "I have been topless at the beach for the last few days so it won't worry me. There is no-one around anyway. Stace, Ive seen your breasts at the pool when we first met and again when you were getting changed before we went out. Are you getting shy all of a sudden?" with that the girls began removing their dresses and remained in their g-string briefs as I stripped down to my boxers. We all then stepped into the pool and dived under the water. It was a beautiful sight seeing the two women topless in the water. I had to keep myself somewhat composed as I didn't want Stace or Alina to think that my mind was drifting anywhere else other than an innocent swim. After a few minutes the girls said that they were getting out. The sight of their bare bottoms other than the string of their g-strings was testing my resolve. There was a slight bulge in my boxers as I exited the pool. Stace said "we have no towels, we are going to have to make a dash back to the room" as she bent down to pick up her dress. Alina had turned and was looking at me as I approached. Had her eyes drifted down to my boxers? Did she have a big smile because of the bulge in my boxers? Or was she just happy? I really had to stop thinking like this. I picked up my clothes and held them in front of me for comfort. The girls held the dresses up in front of their breasts as we made the short walk to our room which was very close to the pool area and apparently much closer than Alina's which was toward the back of the resort.

As we entered the apartment, the girls went straight to the bathroom for towels and to change. I grabbed one of the pool towels from the balcony and wrapped it around my waist. The girls emerged shortly, both wearing a shirt of mine. Alina said smiling "I hope you don't mind but Stace offered me one of your shirts. I promise to return it" she turned and gave Stace a hug, their breasts rubbing against each other. Alina then gave Stace a peck on the cheek and then turned to me and gave me a similar hug. Her breasts pushed against my chest. She gave me a peck on the cheek, turned and said "bye" as she walked out the door. Stace walked to me and removed my towel. The bulge was back. She placed her hand over my bulge and said with a grin "I noticed this at the pool too." "Well it was a bit difficult to keep him under control with all the boobs bouncing and bare bums on display" I replied. Stace said "well you may have to keep him under control until the morning as I'm getting tired and you had some fun this afternoon." We walked to the bedroom, Stace removed my shirt revealing her fully naked body. I dropped my wet boxers and climbed into bed with a now full blown erection. Stace rolled over to me and noticed my hardened state and laughed saying "really?" She took my cock into her hands and started stroking my length and playing with my balls. She looked at me and smiled and dropped her head to my cock and started licking the head. She then engulfed me, taking the length in her mouth whilst massaging my balls and alternately stroking and sucking. Before long I tapped her on the head which is our code for "im about to blow." Stace has never received a load in her mouth or swallowed. She removed her mouth and continued to stroke me until a blew all over my stomach. I cleaned up and showered and returned to bed. Stace was sound asleep.

The next morning, we woke and strolled down to breakfast. Alina was already there and it just seemed natural that we join her. I explained that I had a work matter come up that would mean that I would need to be on the computer for a couple of hours. Stace and Alina decided that they would go shopping in Seminyak whilst I was working. The ladies headed out and I returned to the room to do some work. I turned on the computer and did a bit of work for about ten minutes. I needed a response from another person to one of the emails before I could continue. Whilst waiting, I looked up ffm porn on Pornhub. I stripped down and was taking advantage of myself. I rang Stace to make sure that she was not going to be walking in at any time soon and after hanging up headed to the bathroom to obtain some tissues and a towel. I did not hear the knock on the door or the maid come into the room to clean. As I returned to the lounge room there was the maid standing next to the computer playing a porn video of a threesome with two women and a man. She looked directly at me when I walked into the room naked, with an erection carrying a towel and tissues. I used the towel to cover my exposure and walked to the computer to turn off the video. It must have been pretty obvious what I was about to be doing carrying a box of tissues and a towel towards a computer playing porn. I apologised saying "sorry I wasn't expecting anyone, I just had some work to do and was distracted." The maid looked at me smiling and said "im so sorry, I was just here to clean the room, I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I can come back later or can just finish up, I won't be long." I wrapped the towel around me and told her that it's alright and she can continue. She was still smiling looking at me with the cute face and seemingly nice body inside her uniform. She said laughingly "don't worry about me, I will be quick. You can just keep working. Let me know if you need a hand with anything". I stood staring at her surprised by her comment. My head was thinking "is she saying what I think she is saying". I didn't need to dwell on her comment any longer as she winked at me and proceeded to the bedroom to make the bed. Being the male that I am, my little brain took over. I thought I would push the envelope and see how far this would go. I opened the porn screen on the computer again and pressed play. I sat on the chair and opened the towel enough to expose my erection and began stroking whist looking back and forth between the screen and the bedroom waiting for her to return.

As the maid looked at me walking back into the room she said "working still? I could help if you out if you needed. She then turned her gaze to the side and I followed her gaze to see what she was looking at. There was about 300,000 idr dollars on the bench. I had an idea of what was being suggested so I stood up and walked to the money and picked it up. I walked to the maid and said smiling "here is a tip for cleaning the room". I sat back down next to the computer. She walked over and grabbed hold of my erection, stroking it whilst looking into my eyes. She dropped her head down and began licking the length of my erection. licking the tip and down to my balls and back again. Before long I was erupting over my chest. I said "thank you, I appreciated that. I needed some help with my work." She responded laughing "if you were here again tomorrow I could help you again if you needed some help". She turned and left the room. "Well that was amazingly unexpected" I thought.

About an hour later I received a message from Stace which read "we have just arrived back. Just going to Alina's room to drop off some things. How long will you be?" I responded "about half an hour". Stace sent another message saying that she will just head to the beach with Alina and to come down when I was finished. About 40 minutes later I had finished up and changed, collected a towel and headed out the door to the beach. As I approached the beach a started scanning the beachfront looking for the girls. Eventually I spotted them. Two topless beauties walking out of the water. Alina's breasts were tanned brown. Staces' were white contrast on a tanned body. Their breasts were similar in size. Large and full. I walked down to where they had reached their towels on the sand. As I approached they both lay down on their towels on the backs, water glistening on their bodies. Such a beautiful sight. I said "nice view down here this morning". Stace laughed and said "I thought you might like it. Theres another view you might like as well." She rolled over and I noticed that she was wearing a new bikini bottom cut up high with most of her bottom exposed to the sun. "wow" I said, "I like the shopping you have done". Stace laughed and rolled back over. "I need some colour on my front" she said.

We spent another hour and a half on the beach soaking up some sun and swimming in the ocean. The girls remained half naked the whole time. It was enjoyable to watch when they rubbed sunscreen on their bodies. It was enjoyable for me to rub sunscreen into Staces back and butt cheeks. It was also enjoyable for me to watch Stace rub sunscreen into Alina's back and butt cheeks. On leaving the beach we returned to the pool near the beach and ordered some cocktails and food. The afternoon once again passed by sipping cocktails, sunning and dipping in the pool. Stace was becoming more and more uninhibited. Whilst lying on her front on the pool lounge she would have her bikini top off. She would occasionally roll on her side whilst talking to either Alina or me and would not bother to cover up. She also sat up a few times to either check her phone or get some sunscreen. When the girls did up to go for a swim, they would sit up and then tie up the back of each other's bikini tops. This meant there would be one of them topless whilst tying the others top. I was actually very much enjoying the show that they were putting on. I was in a constant state of horniness during the afternoon.

As time went on they said that they had booked Rock Bar for sunset drinks. As we did the previous day, Alina headed off to her room and Stace and I to ours. I hopped in shower first and then walked into the kitchen naked to prepare a couple of drinks. Stace was in the shower when the door opened and in walked Alina. She smiled and laughed and said "obviously Stace didn't tell you I was coming to your room to get ready." "Um no" I said fumbling with my words. "She is just in the shower. Just let me get a towel and I will let her know you are here." Alina replied "that's ok, ill just go in. I have to have a shower too. But can I have drink as well?" ""um, sure" I said, again fumbled with my words. As I grabbed a towel from the balcony Alina headed towards the bathroom and laughed back saying "oh, you don't need to bother with the towel, I quite enjoy the view." I made an extra drink for Alina. I heard the girls laughing and I knew it had to be at my expense. I called out to the girls telling them their drinks were ready. "Can you bring them in" Stace called back. I picked up the two drinks and headed to the bedroom. They were both in the bathroom, so I headed there. Stace turned to me and said "thanks babe" whilst taking the drinks from my hands. She was naked and Alina was in the shower just turning the tap on. "Okay, so these girls have gotten really comfortable with each other over the last couple of days" I thought. I turned and exited the bathroom and walked out to the balcony. My towel was now tenting at the front. Laughter came from the bathroom again.

After a short while, the girls called out and asked for another drink. This time they were in the bedroom topless with a g-string bottom on when I retrieved the glasses. I made the further drinks and delivered them back to the room. Nothing had changed with what they were wearing, but there was a pile of clothes on the bed. I left and went back to the balcony.