Pia Wants Her Lust Back Ch. 02

Story Info
Pia dares to use Greg for her satisfaction only.
5.2k words
4.44
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the character traits of Pia and Greg from the earlier chapters - especially the first, 'Pia wants her lust back' (1)' - could be helpful to enjoy this chapter even more.

If and how the story evolves depends also on your constructive feedback and your voting. So please don't forget to vote.

I would like to thank my editor deadeye_76 for his generous support and advise.

----

Pia wants her lust back PT 2

Pia dares to use Greg for her satisfaction only

As the weekend came closer, Pia got nervous and excited at the same time. Pia and Greg had realized that they wanted to spice up their sex life after 30 years of marriage.

'Spice Sex', a program based on artificial intelligence concluded that Pia had accepted that she would not have an orgasm anymore when sleeping with Greg and had focused too much on making him happy as a result.

The central piece of the recommendations was, that Pia should think about her needs in the first place. Greg encouraged her. He suggested, if she would act as his Mistress, it could be a way forward to focus more on her needs. Both hoped that it would allow Pia to enjoy sex as she did in the past and make Greg happy too.

Her I-phone signaled an incoming text message. "Flight has landed on time. Should be home in 1 hour. Looking forward to spending the whole weekend just with you alone. Love. Greg."

Pia typed the following response: "This weekend you will serve my needs until I am satisfied. When you come home, I want you to take a shower and await me naked in the bedroom. You will be sitting on the chair that you will find in the center of our bedroom. Surely your elephant trunk has been covered in pre-come for a long time, as you will have been thinking about your Mistress while traveling. So, make sure that you clean it well, so is does not smell like the elephant in rut, that we saw during our last safari."

Pia made a huge effort to find out how she could become more dominant in a loving relationship. In her first meeting with Lady Sarah, she learned how she could display more authority. Later, Lady Sarah gave her instructions about the importance of a safe word, and the basics of bondage. Lady Sarah was impressed by the commitment and dedication of Pia in trying to make it work for herself and the partnership with Greg at the same time. Initially Pia had to pay for the advice of Lady Sarah, but now their relationship went beyond a professional one.

Her doctor, Sue, had recommended that she seek advice at 'Spice Sex', a system based on artificial intelligence. The report had described Pia as a "structured achiever". Not surprisingly Pia had a plan for the weekend, but was nervous that it might work only in her mind. "It is good to have a plan for a person like you," Lady Sarah had told Pia. "But listen to your gut also and if things don't go to plan, take it with a sense of humor."

When Greg entered their home, he went to shower as he had been commanded by Pia. When she heard him, she tried to be patient. She hoped that waiting some time for her, would increase his excitement.

She was wearing the half-cut bra - nicely lifting her breasts, still showing off her nipples, if she opened the bolero type of jacket above them a bit. The over-knee boots she had bought from Lady Sarah completed her outfit. Looking into the mirror excited her. She cited "I will be a hot mistress," as Lady Sarah had recommended to her and envisaged how Greg would stare at her when she opened the door. All that preparation made her feel hot and sexy to some extent. However, she was nervous like an actor going on stage, not knowing if her act would end with a great applause.

She straightened up and deliberately made some noise, so Greg would look to the door before she walked in. Pia had realized when looking into a mirror with harsh light, that her skin was showing signs of aging. Greg had never said anything, but surely, he would have realized it, too. Therefore, Pia had placed a mix of candles around the room and had dimmed the lights, making her skin glow nicely.

"Whoa," was the only thing that escaped Greg's mouth, when she entered the room.

Pia replied, trying to appear stern: "Is that an appropriate way for my slave to greet me? It looks like my slave needs some training."

She slowly walked up to Greg, placing her feet like a model on the catwalk, letting Greg enjoy the show. His best part soon greeted her with a 'standing ovation'.

Pia started to caress Greg with her crop. She took her time, first concentrating on the less sensitive parts of Greg. She could see traces of goosebumps on his skin, wherever she touched him. A slight moaning and shivering told her that the first act was going well.

She did not plan it, but could not resist touching his nipples. They reacted immediately when she touched them with the crop, but erected fully when she twisted them lightly. His nipples hardened and she could see their areolas crinkling and darkening around them. She never before had observed Greg's reactions in such great detail and she liked the effect she had on him.

When she finally reached his dick, she concluded: "At least somebody greets me appropriately".

On her right hand she was wearing a big ring. When she moved her hand closer to Greg's face, he got the message. He took her hand, kissed her ring and said: "Your slave is here to serve your needs and will."

Greg added: "Mistress," after a short break and intense look from Pia.

Being greeted that way made her feel good. Being in control is fun, went through her mind and she started to enjoy their little game.

"Much better. After all, reading stories on Literotica is good for something," Pia answered with a more forgiving voice.

"To make one thing clear. For the weekend you will remain naked. I want to be able to use you anywhere, anytime until I am tired of you. Understood?"

Greg did not react, so Pia lifted his chin with the crop ensuring he was looking into her eyes. "Understood," she repeated.

"Understood, Mistress. Use your sex toy whenever and wherever you want. Always at your service." Greg repeated as submissively as he could.

"Very good." Pia replied conciliatorily.

"Remember our safe word?" Pia asked in a caring tone.

"Alabama," Greg responded without hesitation.

Pia was wondering why Greg had chosen Alabama. The articles in the internet recommend that the safe word should be something completely out of context, but why Alabama? She would have to ask him later.

Pia was not sure if they would ever have to use the safe word. The stories on Literotica often start with careful steps into the BDSM journey, but then quickly progress. Would their journey reach a level that they would have to use the safe word? When she concentrated again on Greg, she could see that he liked the first act of 'A True Story' and was wondering what she had in mind for the second act.

"It is time to think about your punishment for not greeting me appropriately," Pia said to open the second act.

"Please don't hurt me," Greg replied, "I love you and would do anything to you to satisfy you, but I am not good in bearing pain." Greg had mentioned to her in their first conversations about BDSM that pain would be one of the limits to him.

Pia was thinking to herself, if men would have to bear babies, the world would not discuss problems of overpopulation. But anyway, their game was meant to be fun for both of them. So, she continued her roleplay.

"Don't worry you little wimp. My ways of punishment are much more subtle. When you were horny in the past, you were used to dragging me to the bedroom and fucking me. Now, you will need to learn to endure, until I decide that you are allowed to come," she said with an evil tone of voice.

"Stand up!" she commanded Greg and went to the drawer. Lady Sarah had recommended a rope that was designed for bonding. Being strong enough to control Greg, but soft enough not to leave marks that would tell others about their secret games.

She walked behind Greg and guided the rope from his neck, crossed them in front of his chest and back to the rear part of the spine, where she put the first knot. "Just to make sure that you don't turn into your Gorilla mode and drag me to the bedroom," Pia whispered into his ear, tying first his right and then his left arm to his back. Then she walked around Greg. She observed her helpless sex toy and liked what she saw.

Greg was in good shape, but over the years had gained some weight around his waist. Greg wanted to get rid of his little belly, but whenever he made an effort, Pia started to feed him and told him, that she loved the little belly and would not like to get into bed with any of the sixpack guys she always saw on Greg's Man's Health Magazines.

"Cuddling a muscle packet just isn't sexy to me. I love my little Teddy Bear." Pia continuously said to Greg. The only good thing about the magazines was, that Greg always came up with new ideas for the joint training. A regular workout had become important to her. After the workout she always felt better and she liked the result. When she compared her body with those of other woman of her age, she could not complain. God had been nice to her. But discipline made the most out of what god had given her. She knew her bum was her best asset. Nice and round and a magnet to men, when she moved in public.

She would have liked to have had fuller breasts. The advantage of her cup size was, that they hadn't followed gravity too much. It did not make a difference if she was wearing a bra or not. Greg could not resist grabbing them, whenever he started to get aroused at her sight - which normally did not take long after their last act of sex. He then grabbed them from behind, thrusting his hip against her bum, imitating a movement like shagging her from behind.

On their safari they learned that monkeys interact similarly; not having real sex, but to improve their social bonds. So, Greg - as a joke - asked if he could improve his social bonds with all the beautiful ladies also. But Pia made sure that this form of relationship building was exclusive to her. Since than Greg used many occasions in their daily live to 'improve his social relationship' with Pia. And she started to enjoy their little routine as other couples enjoyed a kiss.

For the first time, she realized the benefits of one of the recommendations of the artificial intelligence report: observing Greg with all her senses, while she was playing with him.

Enjoying the lust in his eyes, hearing his breathing going deeper and the moans escaping his lips made her feel good. But more importantly it did not only make her feel good, because she normally got overwhelmed by his lust and enjoyed being dragged into the bedroom. But that was in the past. Now she could feel that reaction of her pussy that she had missed for so long. Signs of her arousal were coming back. And that made her feel even better.

She started to touch his ears, letting her fingers softly run down to his chest and over the front part of his body. She could hear his breathing getting deeper, so she slowly moved to his back and started to play with Greg's shoulders, back and his butt. She loved to see how easy it was to manage Greg's arousal by determining the speed and pressure of her movements.

Personally, she liked it, when his best friend was only half erect, so she could still bend and softly knead his willy.

Therefore, she deliberately had spared Greg's nipples and his dick for later.

First, she wondered how he would react, as she carefully scratched him with her fingernails. She started from his shoulders downwards. A soft moan told her that she had hit a new soft spot of Greg. If Greg did something like that to her, she hated it. Pia was too ticklish. She preferred to be grabbed. That's why 'being taken' by Greg had become their routine in their sex life. By looking at Greg she realized he clearly got very excited by her soft touches.

So, she carried on moving up and down his flanks and Greg's arousal was mounting from her way of touching and playing with him. She used to say: "If you are hungry you should eat." Meaning foreplay did not have to take too long, before he could penetrate and fuck her.

Maybe it is a bit more like eating desert. One is not hungry anymore, but one enjoys the feeling of a real treat in their mouth. When she recited her phrase about being hungry, he replied: "Even if you are hungry, you should enjoy every bite, smell the aroma, chew well and enjoy every spoonful." This went through Pia's mind. Maybe the time you are allowed to see and smell the food, even lick it, will be longer than you whished for.

Today she would play with her sex toy until he begged. Greg never had to beg. In the past he took her, when he needed it and she enjoyed being taken. Today she started to enjoy being in charge and she would try everything to make him beg. Imagining the point when he would want to come, she decided that to prolong his agony excited her.

Being in control was so much fun...

As things were working so well, she took the chair, sat in front of him and included his legs in her game. Greg had hairy legs, maybe that's the reason why his Dick reacted even more to the caring touches and was fully erect by now. It was almost like playing a harp. And Greg responded like an instrument, uttering different moans, depending on where her fingernails touched his body.

Take your time, went through her mind. "So sensitive and so much in need," she whispered into his ear. She didn't respond to his longing views. "You would like to throw me onto the bed and fuck me, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes. You've made me so hot. Please let me fuck you."

"Not today my little sex toy. Today I am using you to my satisfaction."

She slowly started to lick his dick. It didn't take long before it looked like a mushroom and she could see the blood pumping through the veins at his shaft. His prostate muscle contracted each time her tongue touched the head of his dick, forcing his dick up even higher up and away from her tongue. When Greg managed to relax the muscle, his dick came down again, so Pia could continue her sweet torture.

"I can't take it much longer," Greg pleaded. But she decided to ignore his pleading. Suddenly she swallowed his dick as deep as possible and left it deep in her mouth for quite some time only moving her head a bit from left to right. Pia did not know why, but she loved sucking Greg's dick. And Greg considered himself a lucky man, that her sexual preferences were driving him up the wall. Under normal circumstances he always had to hold himself back, not to grab her by her hair and push his dick harder and deeper into her mouth until he would pump his cum down her throat. That was one of his fantasies while masturbating, but he did not dare to tell Pia about it. Anyway, in his current circumstance he had no choice anyway.

Greg started to pump his dick forwards and backwards to get him closer to an orgasm. She immediately stopped the blowjob and slapped him with a crop on his butt. "Remain still, or I'll have to restrain you even more." First, he felt the sting of the slaps, but soon the sting vanished and he felt turned on, like he read so often about.

As soon as he stood still, she continued her slow sucking. As predicted Pia could soon taste his salty pre-cum. "Not much difference to the elephant in rut, that we saw in Africa anymore." The poor animal was running around with an erect dick, swinging from left to right as he was walking, full of precum. "But thank goodness you smell much better," Pia said with a sense of humor.

While she started to slowly pump his dick with her right hand, she began to think about what to do next. Let him cool down? Keep him horny for the next hour? She realized that Greg was very aroused. Actually, too aroused. She was not sure if she could cool him down again sufficiently, or if he would go from 0 to 100 like a sportscar, if she started to tease him again. Most probably in his current state, he could not last long enough anyway, for what she had in mind.

She started to suck his dick again and increased her speed. Sucking his dick was a very mild form of being in control, even before they started to experiment with BDSM. Her mouth being filled by his throbbing dick, always had excited her. But now, with Greg under her full control, she loved it even more. Listening to his moaning, she was obviously not the only one who enjoyed their game.

Each time she moved her head backwards, she created a vacuum, making a throbbing noise when it was released. By experience Greg would not last long. When she looked upwards, she could see his breast heaving and his head shaking. "Please," Greg pleaded again.

"Please what? You know how to beg properly."

"Please, let me cum."

"You think you have deserved it already?"

Pia had made up her mind already. It was time to let Greg cum, so he soon would be ready for what she had in mind as the last round. Admittedly, the artificial intelligence analysis was right. Taking her time to play with Greg, was not only fun for him. Pia could feel her own arousal increasing and she felt that carrying on with the game could make her very, very horny.

When Pia realized how Greg's dick stiffened even further, she knew he had crossed the line of no return. It was the first time Greg would not be cumming while being inside her pussy. So, she had never seen him ejaculating. She wondered if it would be like the scenes in porn films.

A few more jerks of his dick and his shaft got rock solid. His pre cum ensured that it was nicely lubricated while it was getting massaged. She decreased the pressure and the rhythm to keep him as long as possible in this stage. Pia assumed Greg must feel like being on a drug, out of control, being degraded to a slave to his lust and the hope to get release.

She slowed down even more, enjoying his begging.

"Please, please, please let me cum, or this is the last time I allow you to use me."

She stopped immediately. "Did I hear Alabama?"

"No, please don't leave me like this. I'll do anything, if you let me cum."

"Anything? So, you'll let me use you from now on, whenever I want?"

"Whenever you want." Greg gasped in agony.

He is such a turn on when he is begging, Pia thought. Maybe I should have mercy.

"Well than, as this is our first time, I will be nice to you. Not letting you cum at all was a No-Go. But keeping you hot for a long time turns me on and you need to develop more patience and obedience in the future to satisfy my desires."

"I will behave, but you have no idea how much I am suffering."

"Suffering looks different to me. Your dick does not seem to suffer in the end."

"But my balls do," Greg managed to say while gasping for air.

"We don't want to hurt them, do we?" She touched his balls and indeed they were like two ripe fruits, nicely tugged to his dick, as the skin around them had tightened for the final release.

She started to pump him hard, massaging his dick firmly. Soon she could feel his dick filling for the final cum. She observed a bit more precum and then his dick and balls twitched. She could see his cum shooting through the room, while Greg moaned like a wild animal, out of control. Two more contractions with cum flying through the air followed. For the last two thrusts more cum flew out of his dick, covering her hand.

She caressed his dick covered in his own cum a bit more with soft strokes, until she managed to milk the last drops out of his balls.

Then she got up and made Greg lick her hand. "Clean them salve. You should taste what you guys always expect us to taste." Greg made an effort to lick the last drops off her hand until they were clean again. Then she untied Greg.

He wanted to kiss and thank her. "I am not finished with you yet. Clean up the mess on the floor and your dick. I do not want drops of your cum all over the place. Understood? Then it is time to fulfill my needs, slave. What I need now is a slave with more stamina. Cumming as fast as a schoolboy seeing tits for the first time, means you will not be able to satisfy me."

12