Pia Wants Her Lust Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg cleaned up his juices and then went to have another shower. When he came back into the bedroom, Pia inspected him and was satisfied. "Nice and clean." She grabbed Greg by his dick and moved him into the direction where she wanted him to head now.

"Time to move to the bed. Arms and legs spread, slave."

Greg laid down as commanded. Pia tied his hands to the bedpost with the ropes she had prepared while Greg was under the shower. Lady Sarah had shown her how to do proper knots that would hold his hands securely where she wanted them, but then could be easily opened, when the game was over.

"You have behaved well, but I want to make sure that you remain under my complete control during the second round. I have to say, I am starting to enjoy myself using you," she said with a smile, "and I don't seem to be the only one."

"Let's see how you react on blindfold," Pia continued before Greg could respond.

Pia made sure that Greg's eyes were well covered. Then she looked with some admiration at her work. When she started to move the tip of the crop over Greg's body, she recognized that really taking time to admire his body, is something she should do more often.

She started to experiment to see if Greg would react as sensitively to little taps or touches of the crop, as he reacted to her light scratching.

She moved down his arms to the armpits, only to discover another sensitive spot. So, she started to lick his armpits too. He had nicely shaved them and they smelled nice after the shower.

She then decided to lick Greg's earlobes. Greg responded with a nice moan.

"So nice to have you at my mercy," Pia whispered into Greg's ears. She moved her tongue slowly down his throat to his nipples. Maybe they needed some additional stimulation, went through her mind.

So, she started to tap them with the crop. First very lightly, then slowly increasing the strength of the taps. Finally, they started to become erect.

Encouraged by Greg's response, she gave them a number of light taps and then a strong one. Greg inhaled sharply but did not complain.

So, she carried on with her torture, moving the crop to touch all parts of his body and then slapping his nipples again. Not knowing when she would hit his nipples seemed part of the thrill for him.

Finally, Greg's dick started to swell into the half-erected position she liked so much.

"I like to play with your dick when it is like that," she told Greg while she started to twist the head of his dick.

"Can you keep it like this," she joked, knowing that it only depended on her stimulation.

She deliberately kissed Greg's best friend only occasionally, as she did not want him to get fully erect too soon again. Playing with Greg, she realized a level of arousal she had not had for quite some time.

"Being filled by your dick, is a nice feeling. However, I want you to learn as well how it is to be filled." They both had bought a vibrator, but somehow never used it. She took it out of the drawer.

"Spread your legs, slave." Pia was unsure how Greg would react. He was obviously surprised when she touched his anus, with the vibrator.

"What the fuck are you planning," was Greg's response. Pia decided not to give up too soon.

"You did enjoy it, when I touched the ring of your lower end, didn't you? Let's give it a try. And remember this is about my fun not yours. If you relax, it will be fun for you also."

She had lubricated the vibrator with some oil and started to carefully massage his ring, pushing it gently against his resisting muscle. Each time he relaxed the muscle a bit more, she pushed the vibrator a bit deeper into his rear and finally it had passed the wider part, almost getting sucked in the full length.

First Greg wanted to shout "Red" or even "Alabama." But finally, he gave it a try. He was surprised about the feeling. He had played with a vibrator pressing it against his bare end while masturbating. But he never thought of pushing it into his anus.

"Well done, slave, now spread your legs to the left and right". Immediately she tied Greg's legs to the bed posts, so he got nicely secured in a spread-eagle position.

He felt filled, like Pia had predicted, and wondered how his sphincter would react if he would cum. Normally it would contract. But now it would remain stretched, as the vibrator was more designed to please Pia's pussy, than to enter the rear part of Greg.

"Time for some nice cook sucking as a reward, for my obedient slave."

She started to suck his dick, playing with his nipples at the same time. Not surprisingly Greg's best friend stuck in the air like a spear in no time. Pia carried on, rewarding Greg for his obedience. By his wiggling, she could tell that he enjoyed it very much. She wasn't sure if he would like her to continue with her treatment for longer, or if he had reached the point where he just wanted to move along. But then she remembered, that she should worry more about her own lust, than his.

"Time to fuck my sex toy," Pia finally stated, as she was afraid that Greg might get too horny and she would have to start all over again.

Pia switched on the vibrator. She had no idea what mode might be optimal, but decided that 'pulsating' might be a good choice.

When she lowered her body on his erected shaft, she realized how wet her pussy had become. She sank down on his shaft in one sharp movement, remained on the lowest spot and allowed her pussy to get used to being filled. Greg reared up as much as his restraints allowed and acknowledged her action with a deep moan.

"Please" he uttered.

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me." Another tap with the crop reminded Greg that Pia still was not satisfied.

"Please Mistress. Please fuck your slave."

"Much better," was her response.

Then she started to ride him moving slowly from left to right and forward and backwards to stimulate her G-Spot and her clit. She could feel the sensation of the vibrator through his dick in her pussy. That little extra stimulation was what she had hoped for.

She took her time, to let her pussy get ready for the final assault. As a result, she could feel her excitement coming in waves, from her pussy through her spine to her brain and back. She wondered how long she could keep her arousal at this level.

Would Greg feel that same way?

Would he also like the game to go on for much longer?

Or would he liked to be thoroughly fucked by now?

Then Pia remembered again, that it is Ok to think about her needs in the first place.

She could not resist to increasing the speed of her riding. As Greg started to wiggle even more, she felt like a rodeo cowboy. Her rhythm increased and she rode up and down his throbbing shaft enjoying his moaning and begging.

"Please fuck me hard."

"Please fuck me deeper."

"Please let me cum".

Greg's pleading sounded honest, not like a roleplay anymore.

Pia also came close to the point of no return. If she could get Greg to shoot his load into her pussy now, the extra stiffening of his rod would get her over the edge as well.

She kept riding him. Greg's moaning showed her that he was very close.

"Please Mistress, empty my balls."

Finally, she took the crop and struck his nipples with two strong blows.

"Come for me, Slave. Come for me now," Pia commanded. The strokes on the nipples seemed to have done the job. Greg reared up and shot his load into her pussy. The extra stiffening of his dick pushed Pia over the edge as well.

Wave after wave rushed through her body after such a long time without satisfaction. She almost lost control for a few seconds and Pia felt like one feels after a tough cardio session, her heart still hammering away.

She had to kiss Greg before she started to untie him.

When she did untie him, Greg embraced her, while caressing her body, he asked her: "Where did you get all the ideas from?"

"Well, I was reading quite a bit on Literotica." For a second Pia wanted to tell him about Lady Sarah, but then decided to keep it a secret. "Thanks, for not only pointing me in the direction of trying to be a bit more dominate in our partnership, but also trusting me when I was tying you up."

"In that sense: Always at your service." Greg managed to mumble before they both fell asleep.

---

To be continued...

12