Pia Wants Her Lust Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took a heavier soft leather whip. She started to lash his back side again, with a nice rhythm. 5 lashes for each region, before she changed from left to right. Then she moved lower, and lower until she started to hit his butt cheeks. This time each blow had a stronger visual impact, but for Peter it seemed to be more pleasure than real punishment.

Pia looked at Greg. He was taken by the scene.

While Sarah repeated her pleasurable punishment. Zoe caressed Peters front side. So, Peter seemed to struggle on whether he wanted to push his body back to receive more of the whip or push forward to enjoy more of Zoe's fingers.

Then they switched sides again. Now Zoe played with his butt cheeks and Sarah whipped his chest and legs. This time she used a whip with thin latex stripes, hissing while she swirled it through the air, before hitting Peter's body.

Both gave Peter a break, by moving their tongues and fingers over his body. Peter's body started to twitch under their touches.

Then Sarah took a heavier leather whip, while Zoe pushed the grip of a whip in Peter's mouth gagging him. This time Sarah did not only twist her wrist to whip Greg. Now she allowed the whip to circle two times, before the blow hit Peter. Each blow had a visible impact on Peter, as his butt or his shoulders moved away from the hip after each blow. But immediately he pushed them backwards as if to offer them for the next one.

Zoe twisted or sucked his nipples each time Peter moved his chest in her direction as a result of Sarah's blows. Then Zoe used her butt cheeks to massage Peters dick and his stiff dick seemed ready to pop out of his slip at any minute. Finally, Zoe pretended to suck Peters dick and he acted like he would be cumming, while Sarah delivered the final blows on his shoulders.

Each time Pia looked over to Greg, he followed the scene with obvious signs of excitement.

Pia touched the bulge in his trousers and asked Greg: "Would you have liked to be in Peters place?"

"How do you mean, being whipped by two complete strangers on a public stage. Do you mind?"

"Ok. Let me rephrase. Should I whip you in our role play? You seemed to fascinated."

"I don't know. Peter seemed to like it. God knows, but I could imagine that it could be arousing if the whip and the technique were the right one."

Greg could see, that something went through Pia's mind. "Come! I have an idea," she suddenly said.

Sarah, Zoe and Peter had left the stage and the light was back. Pia rushed to the door where Sarah, Zoe and Peter had disappeared. Sarah just came out of the door again, when Greg and Pia reached her.

"Hi Sarah."

"Hi Pia. Nice that you made it. Did you like the show."

"Very much. We'd like to see if whipping could be part of our role play. But we have no experience. Could you give us some tips?"

Greg was surprised about the familiar way of interaction of Pia and Sarah. But Sarah gave him no opportunity to ask why they knew each other, while leading both to a shop downstairs straightaway.

"I assume you are not into real pain, but like to be stimulated by a whip?"

"Correct," said Greg before Pia could respond.

"So, I will start to show you some models, that are widely used. The first one has light latex strips. It is nice for a worm up. It has little weight. The impact is low, comparable to a light slap. A simple way to test the impact is to hit your own arm. It is almost impossible to hurt your slave, even if you should get too excited in your role play."

Greg and Pia tried the first model on their arms.

"You have seen me using the model with the thin latex strips. People enjoy it for their sound. The impact is still rather soft, if not used too hard. However, it produces a light sting. Many find this sting stimulating."

Again, Pia and Greg tried it on their arms.

"This is a soft leather whip. Also good for beginners. You will feel the blows, but most people get stimulated by it nicely. And the last model I recommend to beginners, is the one I finally have used on stage. It needs a bit of training to hit your slave with the right strength, but once you get it, slaves love it.

"All of them have their own level of sting. A lot of people describe the sting as something stimulating. The thin latex is shorter and a bit sharper, the leather is rather numb and lasts a bit longer. You will find out which you like best.

"Alternatively, or additional, you could use a paddle. I recommend this model. One side is padded. So, each blow makes a nice sound, but you can hit hard without hurting your slave. The second side is not cushioned, for those that want to experience a bit of a pink butt cheek.

"Other whips are only for more advanced users. They are for those only that get aroused by pain. They will leave marks on your skin and you will still feel them the next day. Few people like it, but I do not recommend it for you, especially not without a lot of training."

Greg said immediately: "Pain is a red line for me!"

"Then which one do you like, Greg?"

Greg took all the items that Sarah recommended including the paddle and paid the bill. Sarah raised an eyebrow and Pia remembered her saying that men are usually generous spenders when it comes to sex life.

Greg felt he should make clear:" We will experiment with all of them, but I will not be the only one feeling them on the back."

"But you have just volunteered to be the first test pig," Pia said with a voice leaving Greg no choice.

Sarah took Pia and Greg to a private room. She echoed Pia's tone "Take your shirt off Greg!"

Greg took of the shirt. Pia could sense that he wanted to be perceived as being brave and fearless. But she could see the tension in his eyes.

Sarah led Greg to a frame and asked him to hold the grips above his head. Greg took a position similar to Peter on stage. "Listen Greg. I admit, I enjoy what I will be doing to you. But we will find a way, so that you will like it too. Understood?"

Pia could still see him breathing deeper than normal. So she went over to Greg, hugged him and whispered into his ear:" I love you so much, and I am sure you are the bravest slave in my live."

Greg just wanted to ask if there are any other slaves in her live. Before he could ask her Sarah made clear that her class would begin.

Sarah showed Pia how to move the wrist and lashed Greg a few times.

"Tell us Greg, Green, yellow, or red?"

Greg answered without hesitation:" Green."

Now Sarah handed Pia the whip. Pia tried to copy Sarah's movement. Not as fluent, but quite OK.

"Green".

"Now let me demonstrate the whip with latex stripes. It is nice to let it swing before you hit Greg."

She turned her wrist two to three times at a high-speed creating a hiss. On her last turn she slowed down before she hit Greg.

"And it makes a great difference if you touch Greg's body with nearly the full length or only the end of the whip."

After demonstrating both techniques, she asked Greg again: "How are things?"

"Green".

Pia again tried to copy Sarah. It took her a bit, before she found the right speed, where she heard the desired hiss and the differences of landing the blows on Greg's body.

"Still green."

"Another nice effect is, that the skin is more sensitive to touches, once you have stimulated it with a whip." Sarah hit Greg three times on the right shoulder blade. Then she caressed the location she just whipped.

Greg tried to encourage Sarah by his moaning.

While switching to the lighter leather whip Sarah explained: "The least sensitive parts of the body are the shoulder blades, the back and the butt, followed by arms and the outside of the legs. Followed by belly, chest, flanks and inner thighs. And finally, the genitals. I guess I do not have to mention, that for most people we talk about touching rather than hitting their genitals."

Then Sarah continued her practical part of her instructions.

"We don't want Greg to cool down too much, do we?"

"Take your time Pia. Talk to him, let him hear the whip, before you hit. There are ways to excite him beside the pure whipping."

She touched Greg only with the leather stripes of the whip and moved them across his back and bum.

"Stick your bum out for me, Greg. It pleases me so much, to see you dancing under my whip. Do you like to get whipped by me?"

"Yes mistress. It feels so good. Could you now stop talking," Greg joked.

"Well than Greg. Since you asked so nicely for it."

"I think you have deserved 10 lashes for the last joke."

Sarah caressed the left shoulder blade of Greg. Then she stepped back and swirled her whip twice before the whip landed on the spot she had touched before.

Greg moaned again.

While she very lightly moved her fingers over the shoulder blade, she asked Greg: "How was it, Greg?".

"Nicer than I feared. My I get another one?"

"Always my dear."

She repeated the procedure on the second shoulder blade.

Greg did continue to encourage her by his moaning.

Two quicker strokes followed on each shoulder blade.

Greg thrust his breast out as a reaction of Sarah's hits. Then he moved backwards again, hoping she would caress him with the fingers.

"Nice to see your reaction. Let me hear you as well. I guess, I have deserved to hear you, haven't I?"

"Yes Mistress, you have deserved to hear me begging. It feels so good. Have I deserved one more?"

6 blows landed on Greg's back. Each time on a slightly different spot. Then Sarah moved her fingers up and down Greg's spine.

"MMMMHHHH."

Two stronger lashes landed on Greg's butt cheeks.

"Is MMMHHH all I get to hear."

"I am sorry, Mistress. You are so kind to me. Let me feel more of the whip. Please!"

Sarah moved Pia into her position, and handed her the whip.

Pia started to move her fingers across Greg's butt cheeks and firmly squeezed one.

"Time for your butt, Greg."

Greg stuck out his butt in anticipation.

"Nice to see you longing for my whip, Greg."

Pia stepped back and started to lash Greg's butt cheeks. "Because of the jeans you need to hit harder," Sarah instructed. At the beginning Pia took time between each blow.

Greg first stuck his left butt cheek out a bit more and Pia followed his invitation. Then he stuck his right out slightly more and Pia hit it.

"For the next blow. You will use your arm a bit more. I think Greg will like it."

This time Pia let the whip swing aside her body and used more of her arm to provide the blow.

"MMMMHHHH."

Three more lashes like this, appeared to be appreciated by Greg.

"I guess our slave is ready for more. Are you?"

"Yes, Mistress I am."

Sarah took over again. This time she took the end of the whip in her second hand.

"Hold it like this and it is easier to target well, if you want to hit a specific part of his body."

She hit Greg's should blade again, then she continued with 20 strokes moving down Greg's back side bit by bit. This time she provided the blows with a rapid staccato.

Finally, she let the whip swing from down under between Greg legs against his balls.

"Because of his Jeans he will not feel much. But I promise you, if he were naked he would love it."

"Ready for more? You can always beg for mercy and I will slow down, you know that!"

"I am ready for more, Mistress." Pia was turned on by seeing, how Greg reacted to the whipping.

For the first time, Sarah changed the direction of the swing, hitting Greg's butt cheeks upwards.

Then she started a rhythm of four strokes followed by a short break, still following a logic that Greg could imagine what happens next.

"Most slaves like a good rhythm. Do you like it, Greg?"

"Yes mistress, you are such a good mistress."

"When Greg has not behaved, you can change to a system, where Greg does not know, when, where and how hard you will hit him. He can only guess it from the sound of the whip a bit.

"Now we go to the last and heaviest whip, I recommended to you.

"You have been late Greg. And your mistress does not like you to be late. Being late will have consequences and you will feel them right now.

"Ready for your punishment?"

"I am so sorry Mistress. I will try my best in the future."

"Trying your best is not good enough. You will be on time in the future!"

"I will be on time in the future." Greg had to smile a bit about the role play. Somehow it was strange to play it with a stranger. But he enjoyed being whipped by an expert.

One downward stroke on his left shoulder blade and one upwards stroke on the right butt started the 'punishment'. Sarah lightly grabbed Greg's shoulders to prevent him from moving forwards and backwards. 4 blows on his back followed. Then she stepped back and 4 stronger blows on the butt cheek followed.

20 more landed on spots in a way that Greg could not anticipate where the next would land.

Sarah noticed that Greg started to really feel the impact of the whip: "Time for a bit of breathing, Greg!"

She moved around in front of Greg with all the whips.

"Which one did you like best Greg?"

"Difficult to say Mistress. You are such a good Mistress. The lighter ones were nice to start with. They got me nicely warmed up. When I got aroused the heavy ones created a very nice sensation, as my body was more filled with adrenalin."

"Very good Greg. You learn quick. I like students that learn quick." With the light whip she started to lash his chest.

"Do you like to get your chest whipped?"

"Yes Mistress. I like it very much." Greg stuck out his chest to underline his words and offer them as much as the restrains allowed to Sarah.

She took a heavier whip. Then she aimed at Greg's nipples with the technique she had shown Pia for targeted lashes.

Greg looked ok. Two harder blows followed. For the first time the smile disappeared from Greg's face. Sarah lightly twisted Greg's nipples. His nipples erected immediately to her slightly rougher torture.

"If you want to become a master of whipping, you need to find the level at each part of the body where you feel a sting. The sting will quickly subside into a nice stimulation."

Two more targeted blows on Greg's chest followed. Greg had to suck in air.

"Now you need to wait until he relaxes again."

Once Greg stood straight again two more blows followed.

"I think from now on you will be on time?"

"Yes Mistress. I have learned my lesson," Greg started to grin again.

"I could have gone on further to find out Greg's perfect level. But I leave this to the two of you. You see your body language, but more important talk to each other. This is also important because each day is different and the more sexually aroused the two of you are the harder you need to hit, to achieve the same result.

Sarah moved to Greg's back again.

"Last part of my lesson is mix and match. You can use two whips with two hands. This requires a bit of training. You could for example train by whipping a cushion." A rapid succession of alternating strokes landed on Greg's back. Pia was astonished about the grace of Sarah despite the complex movement. She found it arousing only to look at her. Would Greg respond the same way to her whipping one day?

"You can also take two whips in one hand for extra weight."

After 6 blows, Sarah could see again that look between lust and fear on Greg's face.

"Ready for the finale?"

Greg sucked in air twice, before he answered: "Ready for the finale, Mistress."

A serious of strong blows followed. Greg's breathing started to synchronise with Sarah's rhythm of strikes. After 30 strokes Greg begged for mercy.

Sarah started to slow down, both in strength and speed, ending in caressing Greg's back with the whip and her finger tips. Greg started to shiver and moan.

Sarah asked in a very soft voice: "How does my slave feel? Did you like it?

"I can see that you liked it. I am sure you will beg your wife to tie and whip you, won't you?"

"Did we make you horny?" Pia looked at Greg's pants. She could not overlook the bulk. Greg's dick almost stuck out of the jeans.

Pia said with the same voice: "I think we made him very hot."

Sarah continued: "You have been such a good slave. Whipping you gave me such pleasure."

"I think our training object has deserved some reward."

Sarah moved to the back and Pia to Greg's frontside. Both moved their fingers over Greg's body.

"Nice and pink, but no marks, that one will see, once you leave the club."

Pia kissed Greg and played with his nipples. She also had been turned on by the training session.

"Why don't we switch roles now," Sarah suggested.

Pia started to undress, staring into Sarah's eyes. Sarah looked at Pia like a predator in return.

Pia enjoyed Sarah's longing looks and started to undress very seductively. Both Greg and Sarah could not stop looking at Pia. So, Pia started to walk through the room, posing and letting her fingers move over her body in a very sexy way.

Keeping eye contact with Sarah, she said: "Do you like what you see? I think you both like what you see!"

Then she focused on Greg again, pretending he was the only one in the room: "Would you like me to whip you in the future. I would love to whip you and make you as hot as possible and then ensure that your dick explodes. Did we make you so hot, that you would like to cum Greg? I am sure you are so hot you would like to cum many times!"

Suddenly she changed from her soft seductive tone to an authoritative one: "I think it is time to thank our lovely teacher. We are very grateful. We have learned so much from you. We will promise to be good students and practice a lot."

With seductive movements Pia went over to Greg, while looking at Sarah. Then she turned her attention to Greg again.

"Let's go." Greg lowered his arms. They were stiff from the long time he had raised them above his head, but he embraced Pia as much as he could. She moved her body close to Greg's and enjoyed feeling his erection in his jeans.

"Have fun," were Sarah's last words, when she left the room. She tried to sound not too disappointed.

Sarah thought to herself: Good Predators know when it is time to attack or to wait because the pray is still too far away. Clearly time to wait. It will be worth it.

"Who was that, and what is going on between the two of you?"

While starting to open Greg's jeans she said with a horny voice: "I think we have a more urgent business to solve, don't we?" She sank onto her knees and pulled down Greg's trousers.

"Should I suck you. Or should I whip and then suck you."

Greg pushed his throbbing dick deep into her mouth, and Pia welcomed him as deep as possible, moaning, while Greg deepthroated her. "Suck that dick, bitch!"

Greg grabbed her hands and placed them on his nipples. "Play with them! But be careful, they are sensitive from the whipping."

Pia looked into Greg's eyes, opening and closing her eyelashes like a giraffe: "Isn't every inch of this lovely body more sensitive from the whipping? Don't you enjoy every touch ten times more, making you even hotter than normal."

Greg pushed his dick in her mouth again: "Keep on sucking bitch! And play with my sensitive body!"

Pia sucked Greg's dick eagerly, letting her fingers move over Greg's tortured back.

"Enough! Move onto this spanking bench!" Pia followed Greg's orders.

She knew how he expected her to kneel on the bench. She spread her legs as wide as possible, and lowered her head as much as possible on the bench.

Greg used the shackles attached on the bench to immobilise Pia's hands and feet. Finally, he used a belt to immobilize her hip as well.

"Time is up for me to learn how to use the whip on my slave!"

Greg touched Pia's pussy. He could feal the moisture.

Greg asked with a rough voice: "Did you enjoy whipping me?"

"So much, can't you feel it?"

Greg let his fingers move over Pia's Pussy again: "I can see and feel it. Maybe you being whipped can be quite as much fun, let's see."