Pia Wants Her Lust Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we can spare the warm up with the light whip!"

The first blows of the leather whip landed on Pia's shoulder blades.

"How does it feel slave?"

"Good".

Greg placed a hand on her butt cheek. "Do I have to train you again, how to address your master?"

"It feels very good, Sir. I am ready for more, if it pleases you," Pia rushed to say.

She was not sure how hard Greg would slap her otherwise, being so horny.

Pleased with the response, Greg squeezed Pia's cheeks only.

"Much better my pet!"

6 blows followed the way Sarah had taught them in her lesson.

"Colour!"

"Still green," Pia rushed to answer.

A sequence of 10 stokes followed. Pia started to moan.

Greg let the soft tips of the whip travel across her back.

Another sequence of 10 strokes followed.

"Colour?"

"Still green, Sir."

Pia tried to wiggle her butt, but could only move them in a limited way, because of her restrains.

"Nice to encourage me my pet. I like it very much and I take it by your wiggle, that you asked for more?"

"Yes Sir, please hit me harder, if it pleases you."

Greg took the heavier whip. On his first blow, Pia sucked in air. Greg waited until she exhaled to hit her another time with the same strength. Pia sucked in air again and Greg waited again until she relaxed.

Two blows followed, before Greg stopped to let Pia relax. Then two series of 4 followed the same pattern."

Greg inspected Pia's pussy. She was very wet. That was what he always hoped for, when Pia was at his mercy. He was proud to have found a way so stimulate her, as much as she always manages to arouse him when he is her salve.

He fingered Pia's pussy with one hand, while he lightly slapped Pia's cheeks with the second. Pia moaned loader.

"Maybe I should just push a vibrator in your pussy and leave you like that. Additionally, I could allow you to watch me masturbate. I am not sure what is going on between you and Sarah. But I feel for the first time that you need to be punished."

"Please Sir. Trust me everything I did was only for our good. Please, do not leave me like that. Whip me as hard as you want, or punish me as it pleases you. But don't leave me like that."

Greg moved his throbbing dick so close to Pia's pussy that she could just feel it.

"You know what I expect."

"Please Sir, fuck me. Fuck me as hard as it pleases you. I need your dick; I need to be filled. I need to be fucked. Please..."

"If you beg so nicely, I will have mercy!" Greg pushed his dick deep into Pia. Both had to moan. Greg always loved her first moan, when he took possession of her.

This time he didn't leave his dick in her for some time to allow Pia's pussy to adapt to his dick. He started to thrust into her immediately and Pia encouraged him by her continued begging.

He took the softer leather whip and started to whip her with each thrust.

"Just to make it clear. You belong to me! To me only! Whenever I have doubts, I will fuck you like today and maybe my whipping might remind you to whom you belong."

He kept thrusting and whipping Pia.

"AAAAHHHH, I am yours. AAAAHHHH, only yours, I like to be whipped, fucked and used by you only. AAAHHHH.

Greg could feel how wet Pia got. She was so wet, that his thrusts had almost no friction any more. But he did not mind, because having Pia tied on that bench and whipping her while fucking her, drove him crazy.

Pia's moaning got louder as well. "Fuck me; Fuck me deep; Fuck me hard; whip me; possess me...."

Pia's continued pleading drove Greg crazy. He grabbed Pia's butt cheeks and fucked her like a wild animal. Pia's cheeks started to bounce with each thrust and her moaning got loader.

Greg realized that Pia was close to an orgasm. He tried to hold back, as long as he could, hoping this would make her cum.

However, Pia was waiting for him to come. She hoped that the final stiffening of his dick would push her over the edge. As a result, both were kept highly aroused, but did not get the release both were craving for.

Finally, Pia screamed." Greg! Fill be with your cum! Fill me now! I need it so much!"

Hearing her like this, Greg could not hold back any longer. He shot his load into Pia and Pia started to scream as the orgasm went rolling through her body.

Greg kept his dick deep in her pussy until both his dick and her pussy stopped throbbing.

"You are mine," he said with a softer voice.

"I am only yours!" Pia confirmed with the same tone.

He untied Pia and started to clean the bench from their juices, while Pia started to get dressed.

"Was the experience worth our visit?" Greg asked.

Pia looked deep into Greg's eyes: "That you have been able to make me cum like this, is still a miracle to me. You don't know what it means to me."

They returned to the bar. "Please explain to me, what is going on between Sarah and you?"

Pia explained to Greg why and how she had asked Sarah for advice and that they became friends. "But we don't have any sexual relationship. Please Greg! Look at me! Tell me, if you believe me?"

Greg kissed Pia in a way to calm her down.

Somehow the thought: 'I believe you that you didn't have sex until now, but I am not sure if it will remain this way,' went through his mind, but disappeared quickly.

Pia kissed Greg: "I do admit, a bit of jealousy, turns you into a very hot lover."

"Don't push it too far," Greg said with a bit of evil in his eyes, "if you want to be able to sit on a chair the next day."

"You have learned very well from Sarah, how to use the whip," Pia replied, rubbing her butt cheeks softly.

"And you too," Greg responded, finishing his G&T.