All Comments on 'Pick Up'

by his_sweetheart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
johnross1975johnross1975over 14 years ago
Wonderful, Erotic and Real

You have a keen understanding of what turns people on, Fantastic. I loved all of this story from start to finish. His commanding words, your blow-job. Your discriptions are great. thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exactly What EVERY Girl Wants!

THAT was AMAZING! i am completely lost for words, this is how fantasy goes! 500 gold stars for you :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
A very fine tale

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love, love LOVE it!

This story is sensuous, erotic and well written. Keep the stories coming!

ZottedZottedover 14 years ago
Very erotic!

Great plot, excellent writing. Editing was well done as well. A few of the type of typos that inevitably sneak into my stories; but nothing glaring that yanked me out of the moment. Looking forward to reading more!.

TheWriterTheWriterover 12 years ago
Why can't I have a night like this?

Some corny dialogue, but still entertaining, and definitely hot. We should all be so lucky to have a full night of ecstasy such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You have written a truly erotic and entirely believable tale! Whew!

That was one of the most riveting and enjoyable stories I have read in a long while. Either you have one hell of an imagination, or are a wonderfully fortunate soul having experienced a serendipitous night the likes of which most of humankind merely dreams of having! Bravo, in either case!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh shit. I want you. Your mind, the way you write and if this is really your fantasy then I'm so much more turned on by you right now. What is your name? Sam? Beth? damn!!!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 3 years ago

So...what if we do a reverse on this story!

I'll turn my back to you...

Okay, I'm ready!

BenLongBenLongalmost 2 years ago

Well done girl! Hot and believable. And now if you’ll excuse me, the game is about to start and I’m going to go try and put into practice what you just taught me…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhis_sweetheart@his_sweetheart
This site keeps one alive and thriving in a sensual way. It's like a magnet that keeps pulling one back. New stories in the works.