Pick You Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers

I think my daughters were as excited about my date as I was. Katie was trying to give me advice, as if I hadn't been on a date before. Though it was warm, I still slid into a pair of trousers and slipped on long sleeved button down shirt. I had my usual stubble, a bit of cologne. Hair didn't really need a comb. Looking in the mirror, I figured I looked good enough.

Joanne, the seventeen-year-old daughter of a neighbour, arrived a few minutes before I was ready to cross the road. She'd looked after my daughters for the last couple of years. Caroline was ready for me, opening the door after I'd barely knocked a second time. She was wearing another dress, her face lighting up at my appearance.

"My, don't you look handsome," she stated, opening the screen door, allowing me to step forward and kissed her.

"Definitely wear more dresses."

She grinned before twirling around. "You like?"

"I love."

The next smile almost melted me on the spot. "Come on, kids. Time to head over to Mark's place."

They were excited to spend time with my daughters, and they already knew Joanne, as she was one of the three or four older kids who happily babysat for other families, knowing they'd make a few dollars during the night. I knew Joanne had a boyfriend, but I trusted her not to invite him around. Besides, Joanne loved my kids so would spend most of the night entertaining them.

We agreed on a simple restaurant, and I wasn't surprised that we agreed on Italian. She'd already told me that she made a fantastic spaghetti bolognaise, a decent carbonara, but was still trying to perfect a lasagna recipe. Though I enjoyed Italian, I preferred cooking all sorts of different things, though admitted I was partial to a good curry.

"How spicy?" she wondered.

"I don't need it to burn, but I like a bit of heat. I'm also partial to a little Mexican as you can make that as spicy as you want too."

We finished our meal and dessert, enjoying a coffee, when we finally broached that one background subject that had been mentioned. Sitting in a small booth, I moved around so I could hold her hand, feeling her lips briefly on my cheek, before she snuggled into me.

"You never think you're going to be a victim," she said softly, "He did it slowly, tore down defences I didn't even know I had. Made me feel worthless, unworthy of any friends, any real love. Made me feel like the worst person in the world, but the worst was insinuating that I was a bad mother. He just made sure I was constantly plagued with doubt. When he yelled at me, he made it feel like it was my fault. And when he started getting physical, he'd tell me that is what I wanted. By that stage, I pretty much believed him.

He isolated me in so many ways. He held the purse strings. He wouldn't let me work, and he gave me an incredibly small stipend. Had to show him every receipt. He tracked whatever I spent online. If I ever thought about spending money on myself, I had to justify it. If I bought any sort of clothing, if he didn't like it, I'd be called a slut or a whore. 'Who are you dressing for?' he'd ask, 'I don't want you dressed up like a whore for other men. You belong to me. Me!'"

She wiped at her cheeks. "I can't remember the last time he told me that he loved me. It was never about love. It was about control. I gave birth to his children, and for the first couple of years, he hid who he truly was. We're always told that we should see the signs, but by the time I realised, it was too late. I was completely alone. And that's when he got really nasty. Psychological and physical. Hell, the only reason I'm still here is that I had my children and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of winning."

"So how'd you get away?"

"One of his friends' wives was in a similar position. I had a phone, which he obviously tracked, and he'd always check my phone for messages. I didn't even trust myself to message her then delete the evidence. So we used an email account, keeping open a single draft document where we'd pass messages." I noticed the brief smile. "She got away first. Thankfully, no kids, so she just waited until her husband passed out drunk one night. She packed a small bag, took what money she could, then disappeared."

"Is she safe now?"

"She's back with her family. Done everything as legal as she can, but a restraining order is a piece of paper. If he wants to go after her, there's nothing to really stop him."

"And you?"

"She gave me the confidence to get away. Put me in touch with a couple of people who would help me. I waited and bided my time until the day the ex-husband went out off to work, confident I was so scared, so alone and isolated, I'd just stay home like I did every day, a prisoner in my own home. I gave it an hour then put everything into action. Kids were collected from school. I packed up what we'd need. Then friends who he'd cut me off from came out of the woodwork. Within six hours, it was like we'd never been there.

I heard through the grapevine that he went absolutely insane when he realised I was gone. I quickly found a job but, somehow, he found where I was within a month. Showed up in reception. Poor girl had no idea what was going on. As soon as she told me who it was, I called the police. He said enough to have himself cuffed and led away. Got a restraining order and he had yet another AVO against him. Again, it's just a piece of paper."

"So how did you end up here?"

"I've moved three times since I escaped him. The company I worked for moved me twice before finally agreeing that it would be safer for me to work from home. The kids have endured as much as they can. This is the first time I've found myself relaxing since I walked out on him. That was three years ago."

She broke down. I hugged her tightly, though my teeth were grinding. "Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I think you're one of the strongest people I know, to endure that then find the courage to escape and keep yourself and your children safe."

"I feel safe," she whispered, "When you hugged me that first time, I know I went stiff. Whenever he hugged me, it was the prelude to something else. More than once, he'd... You know, I'd say no and he'd demand his so-called rights from his wife."

I gently shushed her. She didn't need to tell me anymore. Snuggling into me, I gently squeezed her, and when I heard her almost giggle, I sighed with relief. "I feel better now," she whispered, "I've been wanting to explain, but there's so much to say."

"Want to go home?"

"I'd love to."

Pulling in the driveway a little later, I took her by the hand and led her inside. The kids were up watching a movie, Joanne on her phone, glancing our way and grinning. "You're back earlier than expected," she stated.

"It was a lovely date, but we wanted to spend time with our kids," Caroline stated.

"How were they?" I wondered.

"Well behaved as always, Mark."

Joanne packed up her things and left rather quickly. I handed over a couple of notes, smiling when Caroline offered a couple as well. Joanne's eyes lit up as she thanked us, going so far as to give me a hug. Then she realised and blushed even brighter, stammering a goodbye before she disappeared into the night. I walked outside and made sure she was safely home a few doors down.

Making us both a coffee, I wasn't surprised when Melissa asked if they were having a sleepover. Glancing at Caroline, she blushed before kissing my cheek. "I'll head home and grab a few things for us all," she whispered.

Around fifteen minutes later, she was back with a small bag. Pyjamas for her kids, plus a change of clothes for the next morning. I made us another coffee as we settled back on the couch. The kids behaved when I asked them to go to bed. Cindy and Melissa had great fund sharing her bed. James was happy to sleep in Alice's room, as she would bunk with her older sister.

Before I could even think about returning to the living room, Caroline took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom. She took a quick look around, nodded her approval, before she shut the door and kissed me. Her dressed ended up around her ankles rather quickly, with my shirt and trousers joining her dress, along with our shoes.

Ending up on her back in some rather lovely lingerie, I looked her body up and down. "Mark," she whispered, "Can we just cuddle tonight?"

Pulling back the covers, we snuggled together underneath, Caroline ensuring we were facing each other so we could continue making out. Felt like a pair of teenagers as fingers did explore her body. Lifting her leg up over me, she felt my erection press into her, watching her eyes light up for a moment. "Is that for me, Mark?" she breathed. Taking my wrist, she made sure I could feel how wet her panties were. "You're making this very difficult for me too. But it's been a wonderful night so far."

"It's been a long time since I've felt like this about anyone."

She kissed me before cuddling into me, feeling her head resting against my chest. "I feel the same way," she whispered, "Can you hold me all night?"

"Of course. And I'll even make you some breakfast in the morning."

It was the best night's sleep I'd had a long time. Waking up to the feeling of soft lips against mine, when I felt softer fingers sliding under my boxer-briefs and grasping my morning erection, I slowly opened my eyes to see Caroline smiling at me. "Morning," she whispered.

I managed to grunt a reply as her fingers were soon jerking me off nice and slow. I was desperate to return the favour, so I pulled her closer, pulling aside the gusset of her panties and slowly sliding a couple of fingers along her slit. She gasped and kissed me immediately.

Groaning as she removed her fingers, the groan turned to a smile when I ended up on my back with her on top of me. Resuming our kiss, when my fingers moved to the clasp of her bra, she smiled but didn't stop me, freeing her breasts. They were utterly fantastic, and as my hands moved to her panties, she lifted herself up enough I could slide those off too. Glancing down her body, I noticed the trimmed hair above her pussy.

"Haven't been naked with another man in quite a while," she whispered, "You'd better keep your underwear on, otherwise we're going to do something else."

"So you're teasing me?"

"Do you like what you see?"

I made sure I was looking into her eyes when I replied, "Oh, I love what I see, Caroline."

The only thing that stopped us really exploring each other was a knock on the door. My kids were under instructions to always knock and wait for permission to enter. I did the same with them. Cindy and Melissa popped their heads through the doorway, wishing us good morning but adding they were hungry. Asking them to head to the kitchen and wait, Caroline and I shared a look, a last kiss, before we got out of bed. I smiled when I noticed the robe she'd brought along. Short enough that it showed off most of her lovely legs.

I kept my promise of making her breakfast in the morning, her son and my other two daughters eventually rising and joining us at the kitchen table. Katie couldn't stop smiling at me, while Caroline was busy eating with one hand, her other occupied by holding onto mine. Needing a shower, I was figuring she'd want one alone, but closing the bedroom door, she let the robe fall to the floor, seeing her naked body in daylight for the first time. Smiling, she took my hand and led me to my en-suite bathroom.

"Those needs to come off," she stated, gesturing at my boxer-briefs.

Those hit the floor and she smiled, stepped forward, grasping my erection as I leaned down to kiss her. A couple of minutes later, we were under the hot water together as I took great delight in washing her body up and down more than once. When my fingers finally moved between her legs, she gasped then almost begged me to keep touching her.

She enjoyed an orgasm within a couple of minutes, covering her mouth to stifle her cries. Fingers was one thing, but I wanted to do something else, quickly washing myself before we dried ourselves off and I laid her back on my bed. Reading my mind, she spread her legs as I kissed down her body. Moaning softly as my tongue touched her sex, her body was soon gyrating as I learned how to please her. I was pleased she was very different to her ex-wife, but I also understood why she was a quiet lover, at least for now.

After a couple of orgasms, she needed me to hold her, tight to my body as she needed a breather and quietly admitting she was feeling a little emotional. Asking if I needed anything, I told her I was absolutely fine, though she giggled as my erection kept poking her.

Escorting her and the kids home a couple of hours later, we shared a very long kiss and cuddle on her doorstep. "How about another date?" I asked.

"I'm available every night from now on, Mark."

"Why don't you come over for dinner on Tuesday and then I'll take you out on Friday. Saturday, it's the usual get together though this time at Dave's."

"What's on the menu for Tuesday?"

"Something spicy?"

"Not too spicy though," she replied with a smile.

Returning home, my three daughters were all sat on the couch, watching television, though immediately muted it and looked at me. Before I could say a word, they all stood up and came across to hug me. "We like her, Daddy," Katie said.

"Do you think Melissa will like living in my room?"

"Whoa! Let's not get too hasty, girls."

"But do you like her, Daddy?" Alice asked bluntly.

I met all three pairs of eyes before I finally nodded. "Yes, I do like her."

"Well, I think she really likes you in return, Daddy," Katie stated, "And we're glad you're finally dating again."

"Maybe we can get a new mummy?" Cindy asked softly.

Lowering myself to a knee, I was surprised to be greeted by a smile. "What about your other mummy?" I wondered.

"She doesn't talk to us, Daddy. She's with that other man now." She paused before adding, "I like Caroline. I'd like her to be our mummy too."

"In other words, Dad, don't screw this up," Katie warned.

"Duly noted, young padawan." She gave me a look which cracked me up. "You'll figure it out, Katie."

The next couple of weeks were the best I could remember. My daughters were happier than I could remember. Caroline brought her kids over nearly every day instead of just the Tuesday. The other nights were after dinner, but we still sent a few hours together after the kids went to bed. Friday was date night, trying a new restaurant each time. The third date ended at the cinema, up in the back corner where I think we watched half an hour of the movie at most. We spent the rest of the time fooling around. Everyone around the neighbourhood had long figured out our mutual interest, and when we arrived at the next barbecue together, we were both inundated with questions. When she took my hand and gazed at me, I knew her feelings matched my own. We hadn't told each other yet, it was too early to go admitting such strong feelings, but it was nice to feel again.

It was the night of the fourth date, arriving home to find an empty house. Joanne had left a note on the kitchen table.

'Kids are at Mike's place. He said to not collect them until tomorrow lunchtime at the earliest. Have fun!'

Caroline and I shared a glance before bursting into laughter. "Do you think they all organised this?" she asked.

"It seems likely." Taking her hands in mine, I gazed into her blue eyes. "If you're ready, Caroline..."

"I can't remember the last time I made love, Mark."

We were naked in bed within five minutes. I took a moment to just drink in her body. It was quite obvious she was turned on. I loved her nipples, having enjoyed them with my fingers and mouth already. She was breathing quickly from her excitement. Her sex was glistening, dipping a finger inside her, enjoying the gasp and moan she released.

I was surprised to end up on my back first as she returned the favour. "I hated doing this for him," she whispered, "He was always rough with me. But you can put a hand on my head. I know you'll be gentle."

Considering I hadn't been blown in a long time, I didn't last long. I was polite enough to warn her, but was still surprised when I came in her mouth, and I'm sure my jaw dropped when I realised she swallowed. Glancing up at me with a grin, she kissed back up my body, making her squeal as I rolled her over.

I loved going down on a woman and ensured she enjoyed more than one orgasm, though I teased her relentlessly, bringing her to the brink more than once before I finally relented and made sure the climax was epic. Then I gave her another one, then another, and one more after that. She was soon a complete mess, not sure if she wanted me to keep going or stop.

We made love a little later, moaning in unison as I gently slid my cock inside her. "I love you," she whispered once we were completely joined.

"I love you," I whispered back.

We made love all night, only stopping to get us a drink from the kitchen once. No idea what time we fell asleep, but before we did, she was spooned back against me, my arms tight around her body, discussing what we would do next. I was just about ready to ask her to move in, but again thought that might be a little quick.

At least we knew how we felt about each other though.

*****

I was fast asleep when I heard my phone start to buzz. I'd been away for a couple of days for work. A private security gig. Caroline had looked after the kids for me, glad to hear they'd been on their best behaviour for her while I was away. It was very rare that work called me away like that nowadays, but if Caroline hadn't been with me, my parents would have happily looked after them. My daughters always loved time with their grandparents as they'd be spoiled rotten the entire time.

Checking my phone, it was Caroline. I smiled, thinking perhaps she just wanted a goodnight call. But when I noticed it was 1am, alarm bells started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked, still a little groggy.

"He's here, Mark," she whispered, "He's banging on the front door. Please help me!"

I was awake and alert immediately. I won't lie. I'd been preparing for this moment. Once she'd told me all about him, I knew he'd be the sort of man who wouldn't go away until he was either behind bars... or in the ground. Quickly getting changed into dark clothing, I checked my daughters were fast asleep, before I headed to my garage. I had everything I'd need prepared, putting everything in the boot.

I was permitted to still hold a firearm. Taking that from it's safe, I check for which clip I should take. Making my selection, I put on gloves and balaclava, before picking up an old style police truncheon. Heading out the side gate of my house, I heard his voice already carrying as he banged on the screen door.

"Open the door, bitch!" he yelled, "You think you can escape me. They're my fucking kids and you're my fucking wife. Get your..."

He stopped as he sensed my presence behind him. Before he could say a word, I struck him, watching his eyes roll back as he collapsed to the ground. Cuffing his hands, I dragged him back towards my house, opening the garage door and throwing him into the back of my car, using a zip-tie around his ankles, before using duct tape to keep his mouth shut.

Heading back over the road, I took the balaclava off as Caroline opened the door. The look in her eyes was similar to the day she'd moved in. She was terrified. She hugged me tightly as I led her inside. "Get the kids up. You'll wait at my place. I'll take care of this."

"Are you going to kill him?"

"I haven't decided yet. But he won't bother you again after tonight. I promise."

James was awake and clearly scared as well, but somehow, her youngest had slept through it. I easily picked her up and carried her back to my house, putting her in bed with Cindy. I'd bought a spare mattress so James could now share a room with Alice, sleeping on the floor. I knew Alice didn't mind as I knew they were now rather friendly.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers