Pick You Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers

Caroline kissed my cheek, told us both she loved us, before she left me alone with my daughter. She smiled at me again before looping her arm through mine, feeling her kiss my cheek too.

"Come on, kiddo. Let's get you hitched."

As we walked towards the doors leading into the church, my daughter wanting all the bells and whistles for her ceremony, I had to stop and take one last look at her. After a last hug, she whispered, "You know, Daddy, I had the best teachers when it came to making a marriage work. I'm going to take the lessons from you and Mum and make sure Brad and I have the same sort of marriage."

"I'm just glad I didn't screw up raising all of you. I know the divorce wasn't easy on any of us when you were younger."

"You were the best, Daddy, and you made the best decision for all of us. I haven't thought about that woman in a long time. She made her decision. But what made your divorce even better was when you met Mum. I love her so much."

"And she loves you just as much. She didn't carry you, but she's always considered you, Alice and Cindy as her own, much as I think the same of James and Melissa."

She took a deep breath and hook her arm around mine again. "Let's get me married, Daddy."

The doors ahead opened, the music started to play, and I led my oldest daughter slowly down the aisle. The entire way, Caroline's eyes never left mine, and to be honest, I never looked away from her. I immediately had the idea that we could renew our vows and enjoy a second honeymoon.

Certainly something to discuss in our hotel room later that night.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers