Picked up at the 49er Club in Omaha

Story Info
I go out to unwind and have an amazing time.
5k words
4.26
12.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers

My husband suggested I go out to unwind from a long stressful week at work. I usually don't do that but decided to visit a club in downtown Omaha that had live music, the 49er I was a little nervous but decided it might be fun to at least go and relax for a bit.

We had been to this bar once and they had a live band but most of the clientele was from the University of Nebraska Omaha. Just a bit of a younger crowd. That kind of put me more at ease though. I figured nobody would bother the old lady (37 at the time) sitting by herself and I could just enjoy the music and a couple of drinks to unwind.

I arrived around 9 and the club was quite full and the band was playing. I walked to the bar to get a drink and received a lot of stairs to my surprise. There were a lot of couples there dancing and having a good time. I walked around and found an empty table in the corner and sat with my drink enjoying the music and watching some guys playing pool.

I was quite content at this moment and just enjoying the atmosphere. The table next to mine had 3 young guys with a pitcher of beer. I caught one of them looking in my direction and I smiled at him. He nervously turned away, I guess because he got caught trying to look up my skirt. They started talking and taking glances towards me. I found out later the guy had told them you could see stocking tops under my skirt.

After a few minutes one of them came over and asked if I'd like to dance and although I wasn't really looking to dance, I accepted. He was quite nice to look at, but young. We got on the dance floor and we started moving to the music. It was a fast song so we didn't talk, but just bounced around to the rhythm. I could feel his eyes on my bouncing breasts as we danced. It felt good to be appreciated by such a young man. We smiled and kept dancing but as soon as it had started it ended and he held his arm out to walk me back to my table. I thought that was nice. He thanked me and sat back with his friends and they continued their conversations. The band started back up on the next song after some chatting with the crowd and stalling trying to figure on what to play next. I took a few more sips from my drink and caught the table staring at me now. I smiled at them and one of them came over and asked if I was alone tonight and if so, would I like to join them.

I was a bit flattered they'd want me to join them and said I'd like that. I thanked them when I sat down. They said no problem and that a pretty lady like me shouldn't be sitting alone. I laughed thanked them again and at that time the music started back up. As soon as it did another of the guys asked if I'd like to dance and I was liking this so off, we went.

The song was another fast rock song. He kept me close to the edge of the dance floor where the others could watch as we danced. In fact, he kept my back to the table as we danced. I figured it out but loved the attention. My skirt would ride high and I'd have to pull it down once in a while. My stocking tops would show a little and this gave the guys sitting a good view of my thighs and just a glimpse of my ass cheeks. I was really enjoying the dancing and how he was checking me out as we danced. It was nice. I was actually getting excited. I then looked down and a noticeable bulge was forming on my dance partner's crotch. It was very nice, and when I looked back up and smiled at him, I could see his face had turned a light pink. He saw me looking down and got a bit embarrassed. This just made me smile more at him. I thought it was so amusing I could still do this to a young man.

The song was over and the next started but before we had a chance to do much dancing the third guy came and asked if he could have the honor and his friend reluctantly walked back to the table. As before he kept my back to the table and we danced with the same result. His bulge was visible but this one just danced closer to me than the other two, actually making contact with my breasts and slipping his knee between mine and shaking his hard on across my belly lightly. I was really beginning to enjoy this. He had a wonderful smile and his eyes just drew me in. I was really getting excited and I even pushed back when he came in to rub against me.

The song finished again and I had to sit to catch my breath and get a sip of my drink. To my surprise, another one was waiting for me when I sat. I thanked them but told them it was enough. I had a bit of a drive to get home and didn't want any trouble. They all said they'd get me home if I needed and laughed and joked with me about being a lightweight. I mentioned I wasn't a lightweight as much a cheap date and they all looked at each other and realized, true. We all laughed and went on chatting and enjoying the music. I had a young man on either side of me and one across the small round table. We had to kind of squeeze in to keep from getting run over by all the people traveling onto and off the dance floor. I was enjoying the attention. I even started to feel knees rubbing the outsides of my legs as we attempted to chat over the music. We introduced ourselves and names dropped. I had a John, Steve, and Justin. All were from UNO in downtown Omaha. You could throw a rock and almost hit it from where the bar was. John was 21, Steve was 20, and Justin only 19. I asked how they got into the bar and how they were getting drinks. John was picking them up and the bar didn't really have bouncers running around checking ID so you can figure out the rest.

Another song started and it was a slow dance. Justin asked if he could have the honor of dancing a slow dance before the other two got a word out. It was like a little child asking if they could have a piece of candy at the store. I laughed and said I'd love it. John and Steve just laughed and told us to have fun. I even got a light tap on my ass from Steve as we headed off. I turned to him and play slapped his hand away.

On the dance floor Justin didn't really pull me in close but had his hands on my waist. I looked him in the eyes and asked if he was embarrassed dancing with an older lady? He said no, not at all. He was very excited I'd want to dance with him. I asked him then why are you not wrapping me up tighter to dance to the song and I didn't have to say another word. His hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. I put my hands behind his neck and I laid my head on his shoulder.

He said he never really went dancing before and I said he was doing wonderfully and that I loved how he felt and that he had nice taste in cologne. His face turned a light red and I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. I could feel an instant reaction between us and he was trying to pull back away from me so I wouldn't feel it. I pulled my head back and told him had that not happened I'd feel inadequate and ugly. I thanked him and that it was ok to stay tight. He smiled and slowly pulled me back tighter. He was nicely built and I could tell he was enjoying our slow dance.

When the song ended, I started to turn to walk back to the table but he held me tight and asked if I'd please dance another song with him because he'd be embarrassed walking with a tent in front of him and that the guys would never let him hear the end of it. I looked down and seen his problem and slid my hand down the front of my blouse pretending to straighten out my outfit and grazed it with the back of my hand all the while looking back up into his eyes. They got as big as saucers and I just smiled and said he had nothing to be embarrassed about for sure but that I understood and we danced to the next song. He never stopped looking in my eyes and just smiled down at me. He was so handsome.

When the song ended, we turned to walk back to the table but John came up and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the middle of the floor, and said his turn. John kept moving close and rubbing on me from the front and back as I turned to spin. He caught me and kept me facing away from him. I was facing our table and he had his hand on my belly and pressing his hard-on against my wiggling ass.

I caught the eyes of Justin watching us intently. When he saw me looking back at him staring at me I smiled at him, closed my eyes slightly, and leaned my head back onto John's shoulder as he continued to rock his groin on my almost bare ass. My skirt was riding high in the back and I could feel the cool air on my thighs. He even whispered in my ear how sexy I was and how hot he was getting dancing with me. I turned my head around and lightly kissed him and let out a faint moan.

The song was coming to an end and John was still dancing behind me only he wasn't holding me there with his hand on my belly. His hands were now on my hips sliding up and down and rubbing my sides and slowly turned his palms away from his body and were now lightly caressing my ass and taking them down low enough to touch my bare thighs just above my nylons in back.

I moved my hands behind me taking hold of his hands and pulled them back in front of me just below my breasts. I was breathing as I had just ran a marathon. What seemed like time just flew the song ended. As people started moving around us towards the seats, he moved his hands up and gave my breasts a quick squeeze and moved to my side and leaned in and kissed me lightly and said thank you very much. I thanked him for a wonderful dance and I sat back down between my two studs John and Justin. Steve had wandered off and was sitting with a very pretty young lady.

We had plenty of room now but the boys didn't move from my sides. It felt like being in a cocoon. My skirt was barely coving my crotch now and my buttons had come undone during my last dance. John asked if we needed any more to drink and Justin declined and so did I. John rose and headed for the bar leaving me and Justin alone. The band stopped shortly after he left, taking a break leaving it a lot quieter now. We could hear each other. He had been stealing peaks at me the whole time and I really liked how shy he was. I looked at him and told him how much I liked him and that I was having a wonderful time. He beamed and was asking me questions about my life and telling me about his. I had put my hand on his on the table and he was even more talkative. I pulled my hand back to take a drink and he moved his hand under the table.

I don't know why but when I finished my sip, I just moved my hand to his and pulled it onto my lap covering it with mine. I lightly ran my fingers over the back of his hand and up to his arm and back. Now his fingers were on the top of my knee and he was noodling me lightly. It was making me tingle. I had my hand still lightly tracing lines up and down his arm but with a modest bit of force slowly moved his hand up the inside of my thigh now. We kept talking and he asked if it was ok to... I cut him off by telling him I put his hand there so yes it was. His smile was that of a little boy who was just given permission to play outside in the rain.

John finally came back and he didn't miss the fact Justin had his hand on my thigh and I had my fingers tracing up and down Justin's wrist and lower forearm.

Hi you two, are we having fun? We both turned and said yes at the same time and started to laugh. John leaned over and kissed me again and this time a bit longer. He heard my moan and just continued to kiss me untill my mouth opened and let him in. Justin started to pull his hand away but I held it tight and up an inch or two more and squeezed his fingers into my thigh. John pulled back slowly and smiled. We all went back to chatting and Justin kept his hand on my thigh and I was still making little sounds as he started to lightly tracing his fingers up and down my leg now.

At this time the music started back but neither of them wanted to dance at that moment. I felt another hand on my other knee now and John was leaning in whispering if it was okay and started lightly kissing my neck. I turned and stared at him with half-closed eyes and smiled. I now had two hands caressing my legs. I even parted them slightly to give them both more access. I was squirming a little as they both moved higher up the insides of my thighs. Justin leaned in and said he loved my nylons and how hot it felt to go from nylon to flesh and back. He wanted to make sure I wasn't getting uncomfortable. I turned and lightly kissed him on the lips and then leaned into him and told him I was loving it. I also had John stroking higher on my other thigh and I almost jumped off my chair. His pinky grazed the crotch of my panty. My hips slid forward on their own and John's entire open hand was now cupping my panty-clad pussy. I know he could feel how damp it was. He pressed his middle finger down the middle and I was now moaning into Justin's ear. He pulled back and started to ask if I was okay when he looked down and caught what John was doing to me. He just smiled, leaned in slowly, and kissed me. I was going to cum on John's hand while kissing his friend who I was now French kissing me. It was great because it muffled my moans.

I pulled back and grabbed John's hand and pulled it up to the tabletop. I was out of breath and getting up when John rose and apologized. I looked him in the eyes and told him that everything was fine and not to worry.

Justin rose too and as I walked to the exit stopped me and asked if I was leaving and I told him I just needed some air. He followed close behind and we sat on a bench out the back of the club. He asked if I was upset and apologized. I told him just like I had John that everything was okay and not to be worried. It was as much my doing as theirs. I was having a good time. He smiled and scootched closer to me and held my hand. It was then I told him my husband told me to go have fun and that we had played in the past but this was the first time I was out on my own.

He was very curious about what I meant by we played in the past? I told him about the bookstore and how much I had enjoyed it. He said he hoped he can find a girl like me one day. I laughed and told him not to rush and to enjoy himself first. The rest will come with familiarity and trust. He was so polite I was so excited when he moved his hand back to my leg on his own as we chatted.

You could hear the music getting loud again as Justin leaned in and lightly kissed my neck. I had goosebumps and I turned to face him and kiss him back. He was such a tender kisser and it really excited me. I moved his hand up my thigh and he cupped me and messaged me thru my panty. I was so excited and squirming my ass off the bench. Then the door opened and brought us back to reality and we both sat up and the guy walking out just looked at us and said good night. We smiled at each other and I said I'd like to stay longer but I'd be a wreck if I stayed out too late. He pouted but before he could say anything else, I asked him how he got to the bar and he said John drove them. I asked if he'd like me to take him home and he accepted. He went inside and told John I was taking him home but what he didn't realize was I was taking him to my home in Bellevue about 10 miles away.

As we got into the car, I started it up and headed back down the main drag towards the freeway entrance. He was asking where we were going because his dorms were the other way. I asked if we could go to my place for a bit of a get-to-know each other better session and he just smiled and agreed he'd love that. It was after 11 p.m. and I knew my husband was in bed. We lived in a 4-tier house. When I parked in the garage, we entered the office area and could see the stairs that led to the living room and kitchen. Just right of those stairs was a door to the newly finished basement. We had just decorated and placed a bed downstairs for guests along with a few chairs. It was actually very private and soundproofed.

When I reached out and took his hand, I led him to the basement door. I opened it and asked if he'd like a drink. He just wanted water or soda if we had any and I turned the light on to the basement and told him to go down and get comfortable, I'd be right back with his drink.

When I reached the top of the stairs my husband was at the top of the stairs leading to the bathrooms and bedrooms. He looked down at me and asked how my night was and I told him it was still going. I had unbuttoned the last of my blouse buttons on the way up and he just smiled and said have fun. I smile back and said thank you I would try.

With that, he turned and walked back to our room while I walked into the kitchen to get my guest his refreshment.

When I returned to the basement Justin looked up from his chair and smile and said I looked so beautiful with my blouse opened up. I pulled him up and sat him on the edge of the bed and we sat down together. After he took a quick swig of his Coke. He seemed so nervous so I asked if he is okay and did he like me or was something else wrong. He took another gulp of his Coke and proceeded to tell me he had never been in bed with a girl before. Yeah, a 19-year-old virgin. He was embarrassed and wanted to know if I still wanted him there. I just took his hand and placed it on my leg and leaned in and kissed him. He took a deep breath and I told him not to be so nervous and that I was flattered he found me attractive and wanted to be there with me.

I leaned in again and this time he planted an amazing kiss on me that took my breath away. I stood up in front of him and pulled my blouse apart and let it fall to the floor behind me. I then reached back and unhooked my bra. His eyes never left my chest and both breasts came into view. He sighed and said wow they're amazing. I leaned forward and let them hang in front of his waiting lips and he sucked them like a newborn. Oh my God, I was shaking. He had me so wet and so excited. He was gaining confidence every second. I felt a hand on the inside of my leg and it rose all the way under my skirt. He was sucking and nibbling my nipples and his hand was now caressing my pussy thru my soaked panties. My knees almost buckled.

I pulled his hands off me now and started to pull his shirt off over his head. He was in great shape. I couldn't believe this young man had never been with a woman before tonight. His stomach had those lines you see on people like Schwarzenegger. My heart was pounding. I pulled him to his feet and replaced him on the bed. I was staring at his crotch now and it was tented like at the bar. I was fumbling with his belt when he reached down and helped me undo it. He then undid the button on his jeans and then the zipper. It was like Christmas. His cock sprang out tenting his underwear right in front of my face. I must have looked funny to him. I know my eyes grew 3 sizes.

He was looking at my face after I had pulled down his jeans and I was now staring at his immense cock poking my nose thru his underwear. His thumbs went to the waistband and slowly slid them down. My mouth was watering. It popped out and stuck straight out at my face. I moaned when I saw it. He asked if it was ok. I just shook my head yes and said it was beautiful. My lips parted and without even thinking moved over the head. I took him deep and he just moaned. He put his hands on both sides of my face as I slid it in and out of my mouth. He told me he never felt anything so amazing. It was only a couple of minutes and he erupted in my mouth. I couldn't believe how fast he came.

I pulled back and looked up but he was not finished. Another squirt caught my neck and chest. My mouth was full and he still sprayed more on me. It was as if he never emptied himself. He apologized and said he couldn't help it. I swallowed and then with my index finger wiped up what hit my body and sucked my finger clean looking into his face. He was beaming from what I was doing. I then told him how good he tasted and thanked him for my treat. I told him it was all good and it turned me on, even more, when a man would cum on me.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
121 Followers
12