All Comments on 'Picked Up at the Record Store'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 4 years ago
Loved it

Wish i had met an older mentor like this when i was 18. Took a 40+ year journey from curious, to exploring but trying to deny my feelings, to thinking i was bi, to finally around 50 admitting to myself i am gay. I have been married 29 years and love my wife as my best friend but not sexually. Would have accepted my sexuality much sooner and would have led a much different life with more passion and less guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IT feels so perfectly NATURAL.

I was taught that homosexual intimacy was morally wrong, deviant and perverse. Later, in my 30's, I was introduced to male intimacy and found just how very

stimulating, most pleasing, so NATURAL men can truly feel completely at ease to

be completely, honestly and with peace-of-mind to FONDLY, shamelessly, bonding

sexually and very much ENJOYING the naked warmth, smoothness, erected

BEAUTY of a man's cock...balls...scent that lingers hidden between the well-

formed smooth cheeks of a very nice ASS. I've discovered nothing PERVERSE

or morally indecent for MEN not to attract and nurture their mutual attraction or

CURIOSITY towards exploring discretely.....what feels so PERFECTLY correct!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

The story offers the gentleness and natural pleasure that arrives when a mentor helps a young man discover the beautiful bond of a man loving a man. To explore another's cock and ass lovingly brings an ecstasy of affirmation and respect. This story brings all of that alive. Oh, that we all could have had a "Ron" in our lives as we discovered the beauty of man to man sex!

cumdaddy1600cumdaddy1600over 4 years ago
Beautifully Told

Thank you for a gentle but sexy story. I am now in the late years of life myself but unfortunately never enjoyed being mentored. I wish I had lived the experience. Learning piece-meal is an exhausting process that lacks the intimacy of mentoring. Learning as I did my background is full of sexual adventures but always lacking in intimacy. A sad testament to my sexuality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I had a mentor

I was picked up on my way to school one afternoon by a guy I recognized as a member of my church. He was twice my age so I figured it was okay. Half way to school he asked if it was ok to stop on the way and I agreed. While we were parked he made his move on me and before I knew it I had my pants off and he was kissing me passionately. I was so fucking hot he asked if I wanted him to fuck me and I said yes so he spread me open with me on my hands and knees and he behind me. He dropped some lube on my young ass. It was then that he made a whore out of me and shoved his cock up my ass. He said he would be gentle but my ass would not agree that he was anything like being gentle. He was breathing harder and harder and then I felt something hot and wet up my ass as he reached around and jacked me as he fucked my ass. That was the one and only time I was ever fucked in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Introduction

As others have said, a very well-written story about an older man who genuinely mentors and cares for a younger one. Although it was an entirely sexual encounter, there was a tenderness that is very appealing. Helping a younger guy to discover his gay side, or to learn more about pleasure with another man, is a joy.

TerriCTerriCover 4 years ago
Great story

Really great read. Very tender and still very sexy. Older men are definitely the way to go. My few bi experiences have always been with men at least 20 years older than me and they have all been fantastic.

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 4 years ago
a dream

to meet an older mentor ahh

klarko13klarko134 months ago

What a beautiful story! Very well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...