Picking a New Sugar Baby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can stand up. I can't feel my legs," Beth replied.

I smacked her on her inner thigh. "I want you bent over my desk. I don't really care how you get into that position," I told her.

Beth looked up at me, then rolled over on my desk. Her ass was in the air now. Her feet were on the floor, but her legs weren't supporting her. They were shaking uncontrollably. Beth supported herself on her elbows, causing her back to arch. Which only made her pussy and ass look that much sexier. I put my hands on her ass cheeks, gently caressing each one. After a few seconds, I took my hands away from her. Beth made a pouty sound. I still had my shirt on, and my tie was hanging around my shoulders. I took the tie off and tossed it onto Beth's back, then moved my arms behind me to let my shirt fall to the floor. "Put your arms behind your back," I told her, picking up my tie.

Beth did as she was told. Her upper body was now flat on my desk. I grabbed her wrists forcefully and tied them together with my tie. Beth giggled. I smacked her on the ass lightly after her hands were secured. Beth just wiggled her ass and moaned. I put my hands on her hips just above her ass and pushed her down onto the desk. "Ow, that hurts a little," Beth said.

Ignoring her, I moved so that my cock was barely touching her pussy, then raised it a little so that it was just above her ass. I lowered my cock and settled it between her ass cheeks. The crack of her ass was still wet from her cum. Beth's ass cheeks were spread just enough that I could see her cute, little asshole. I pulled back just enough so that the tip of my dick came to rest on her asshole, then slowly pushed forward a little. "No!" Beth protested, trying to get free of my grip. "I told you. No anal!"

"I don't care what you said. If you're going to be my whore, you're going to get fucked in your ass," I told her, pushing just a little more.

"No! It'll hurt! You're huge, and I've never been fucked in my ass before," she replied, still trying to move.

"Never?" I asked.

"No."

"What if I include a new car in the deal?" I asked her.

"What kind of new car?" she asked.

"A new Mercedes. Like Hayley's. Under the condition, I get to fuck your ass whenever I want." I said.

"Seriously? Beth asked, trying to turn to look at me.

"Yeah. We'll go to the dealership today," I told her.

"Well... I guess. Yeah, sure," she said.

I wasted no time. Before sure had escaped her lips, I shoved my cock in her tight, virgin asshole as hard as I could. Beth screamed out in pain. It was a long, loud shrill, and it only turned me on more for some reason. I kept pounding her tight asshole hard. After about ten good strokes, I thought I heard her crying. "Are you crying?" I asked, slowing down a little.

"Y... ye... yeah," Beth replied through sobs.

Beth turned her head to look at me. Her mascara was running down her cheeks. That was enough for me. A couple of strokes later, I drove into her ass hard, going as deep as I could, before emptying a massive load deep into her bowels. I stood there for a moment, my cock throbbing inside of her. Beth's sobs had almost stopped. "Stand up," I told her.

Beth stood up. I had to bend my knees to keep my deflating cock from coming out of her. She pressed her back against my chest. I ran my hand over her body, up to her neck, pulling her to me. "That was the worst of it, whore. Congratulations, you're hired. Now let's get cleaned up and go get you a new Mercedes," I told her as I slowly slid my cock out of her asshole.

12