Picking a New Sugar Baby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all closed our doors, and Beth just sat there for a second. "Uh, are you going to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Beth replied. "This just all feels so surreal."

Beth pulled forward, her driving was a little awkward at first, but it didn't take her long to get the feel of the car, at least at parking lot speeds. When she pulled out on the road, Beth drove slow for a couple of miles, then as the feel of the car and its power became more familiar, she started to speed up. Beth followed the directions on the GPS, which I had set to take us to a few back roads out of the way with little or no traffic. No one really said much during the ride. The scenery in this area was beautiful and distracting. Finally, the GPS alerted us that we had reached our destination. "Where are we?" Beth asked.

"There's a little road coming up on your left. Turn down it," I told her.

Beth turned down the road. After a few miles, she started to slow down. "It's a dead-end," she said.

"I know," I told her. "Pull around here and stop. I want to get out and look at the car a little without too many people around."

Beth parked the car, and we all got out. "Open the truck," I told Beth.

"I don't know how," she said.

"It's your car. You'll figure it out," I told her.

It took a few seconds, but she figured it out. Tom was standing behind the car with me. When the trunk released, I opened the lid. "Come back here, darlin'," I called to Beth.

"Do you know how to change a tire?" I asked her.

"Yeah, kinda," she replied.

"Ok, well, this car has a full-size tire in the trunk. Do you know how to get it out?"

Beth bent over a little and looked in the trunk. Her skirt raised up a little in the back, exposing her ass cheeks. I grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it up. "What do you think, Tom? Is this ass worth $138,000?" I asked Tom.

I was surprised. Beth didn't freak out about me showing her bare ass to a complete stranger. Instead, she arched her back, making her ass stick out more, and exposing her outer labia. She wiggled her ass a little, looking back over her shoulder at me for a reaction. I almost didn't hear Tom when he said, "I don't know about $138,000, but I'll knock off ten grand for a piece of that ass."

I smacked Beth on the ass. "You hear that, whore? You're going to save me a little money."

Beth stood up and turned around. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

I grabbed the back of Beth's head and pulled her to me to kiss her. After a moment, I pulled her back away from me. "I'm really going to like you," I told her. "Now, squat down between us. You're going to suck our cocks until we're hard enough to fuck you."

Beth's eyes widened. "Both of you?" she asked, shocked.

"Yes, whore, both of us," I told her as I was undoing my pants. "Now, squat down."

"Do you want me on my knees, daddy?" Beth asked.

"No, that will hurt. There's a lot of gravel. Squat down, now, whore. Don't make me tell you again."

Beth finally did as she was told. Tom and I stood on either side of her. Both of our pants were around our ankles now. We both left our boxers pulled down just enough so that Beth had easy access to our cocks. She looked back and forth at our limp dicks before reaching up and grabbing them both. She looked up at me. "Well, get them hard, whore." I told her.

Beth put my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. At the same time, she was stroking Tom's cock. After about a minute, my cock had started to get hard in her mouth, so Beth stopped and switched to Tom's cock. She was stroking mine now, using her leftover spit as lube. She sucked on Tom's cock for about another minute before switching back to mine. Beth kept this up for about ten minutes. By then, we were both rock hard and ready to fuck her. Her back and forth blowjobs were becoming frustrating. "Ok, stand up, whore," I told her.

"Yes, daddy," Beth replied as she stood up and turned slightly to face me. She was still holding on to both of our cocks. I reached down and firmly grabbed her ass cheek. "Let go of our cocks and put your arms around my neck," I told her.

Beth put her arms around my neck, and I lifted her up. "Ok, now wrap your legs around me," I told her.

Again, Beth did as she was told. It took a little maneuvering, but I finally got my cock inside of her tight pussy. It took a little more shifting, but I was finally balls deep in her tight, teenage cunt. "Goddamn, I love the way you feel inside my pussy," Beth whispered in my ear. "Are you guys going to take turns on me?"

"Not exactly," I told her.

Beth moved her head and looked me in the eyes. Tom came up behind her and put a hand on her hip a moment later. A look of shock and fear came onto Beth's face. She quickly looked down at her side, then back at me. I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, hard. "Oww!" Beth screamed. "That hurts!"

"Oh, that's nothing yet," I told her with a smile.

"What do you...," she began to say before whipping her head around. Tom had the tip of his cock pressed firmly against her asshole. "What the hell?" Beth screamed. "No!"

It was too late. Tom shoved his cock in her asshole in one quick thrust. I could feel his cock enter her ass from inside her pussy. Both of us pushed into her as deep as we could go. Beth screamed out in pain. "That's right, whore, scream as loud as you want. No one will hear you," I told her.

I looked over her shoulder at Tom. "Fuck her ass hard. I'll hold her for you," I said.

Tom grabbed Beth by the hips and started to fuck her ass as hard as possible. Not long after he began, Beth laid her head on my shoulder. She had started crying. After every few strokes, she would scream out in pain. That only seemed to make Tom fuck her harder. "Can I cum in her?" Tom asked through his grunts.

"I don't care," I told him.

Almost as soon as I said that, Tom thrust deep into Beth's asshole one last time. I could feel his cock throbbing as he drained his balls into Beth's tight ass. When his cock stopped twitching, he moved his hands from her hips, under her shirt, and grabbed her tits, pulling her away from me. "Ok, I'll hold her now. It's your turn," Tom said.

Beth had tears running down her cheeks. I grabbed her legs and unwrapped them from my waist, holding her behind her knees. Her arms had loosened around my neck. I got a good stance and started fucking her pussy as hard as Tom had fucked her in the ass. Her pussy was a lot tight with Tom's cock still in her ass, but Tom had started to go limp, and Beth was relaxing a little. She really did have an incredible pussy. Beth was still sobbing softly when out of nowhere, through her sobs, she screamed, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I already knew she was a gusher, so I knew what to look for. I kept thrusting into her until I saw her cum spraying out of her cunt. "Hold onto her," I told Tom, then pulled out of her.

Beth's cum flooded out of her pussy, splashing on the ground. "What was that?" Tom asked.

"She's a gusher."

Beth was starting to sweat, and she was still crying a little when I put my cock back in her. Tom had gone limp, I couldn't feel him in Beth's ass anymore, and I wondered if he had slid out. "Are you still in her?" I asked Tom.

"No, I slid out of her," Tom replied.

"Give her back to me," I said.

We adjusted our hold on Beth. As soon as she could, Beth clung back to me, wrapping her arms and legs around me. She put her head back on my shoulder. "I feel like such a whore," she whispered in my ear.

"You are a whore now," I told her.

"Beth started to cry harder. "I don't want to be a whore," she sobbed.

"Do you still want to be my sugarbaby?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"Then you have my word you'll never have to do anything like that again," I told her.

"Thank you," she said. "Are you going to cum?"

"Of course."

"Is he going to watch?" she asked, looking over at Tom.

"Yes."

Tom had pulled his pants back up and closed the trunk so he could lean on it. He was staring at Beth's ass. I awkwardly walked over to the car and sat Beth on top of the trunk. She loosened her grip on me and leaned back a little before looking between us. She watched my cock slide slowly in and out of her cunt for a moment before she began rubbing her clit. I continued fucking her slowly, letting her enjoy the view of my cock fucking her sexy, little pussy. "I like the way my pussy looks stretched out around your cock. I want you to cum in me," Beth said.

I stopped and looked up at her. She was looking at me, smiling. "You heard me. Cum in me,' she said.

Beth seemed to get tighter as she said that. I wasn't sure if she was purposely squeezing down on me or if her pussy was pulsing. Beth had stopped crying, and the tears were dried on her cheeks. She was smiling now, biting her lower lip. "Hey, can you hurry up and blow your load in the little whore so we can get out of here?" told asked from beside us.

We both looked over at Tom. He was looking down at my cock buried in Beth's pussy. Beth and I turned back to face each other. I mouthed, "Your pussy feels amazing," at her.

Beth's smile got bigger, and she mouthed back, "Your cock feels amazing."

I started to fuck Beth slowly again. Her pussy was tighter now than it had been all day. Now I was sure she was squeezing down on me. I had to practically force my way inside her. Whatever she was doing, it worked. After about six thrusts into her, I blew a load as deep as I could get in her. I stayed inside of her until my prick stopped twitching. I slowly pulled out of Beth. Once I was out of her pussy she was gaping open. This time I could see my cum inside of her. I held out my hand to help her down. "You're going to want to sit on your sweater on the drive back, so you don't leak all over your new car," I told her.

"Good idea," Beth replied, taking her sweater off.

I pulled my boxers and pants up. We all walked around and got in the car. I adjusted the GPS to take Beth back to the dealership. I still wanted Beth to feel like a dirty whore. "So, Tom, was that a $10,000 piece of ass?"

"It was ok, I guess. For your sake, I hope she has a better pussy. The little whore has some nice tits, though," Tom replied.

"Uh, guys. I'm right here," Beth chimed in.

We laughed at her a little, but no one said much else on the way back. Once we were back at the dealership, Tom got out first. "I'll go check on the paperwork," he said before he left.

"I'm going to have to sign some papers, and you'll need to wait for your ID and some plates. The car will be in my name, but it's yours. As long as you keep putting out, I won't have to take it back. Understand?" I asked.

"Yeah," Beth replied. "You promise I'll never have to do anything like that again?"

"Yes, I promise. For the record, I didn't make you do anything then. But I don't think you should complain much anyway. You agreed to sell me your asshole for this car. So, it's my asshole now, and I rented it to Tom for a discount on the car. You should be proud that you have a $10,000 ass. Who else can say that? But don't worry, from now on, you only fuck me. Understand?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're kinda right, I guess. And yeah, I understand. I can no longer fuck anyone else," Beth replied.

"Ok, so let me see if Tom needs me yet. If they bring you your ID and plates, you can leave. I want you to meet me back at my office later, say in two hours?" I asked. "Oh, and I don't know if I have your cell phone number yet."

"Ok, I'll go back to your office. And I don't have a cell phone," Beth replied.

"We'll work on that then. See you at my office," I told her, getting out of her brand-new Mercedes S class 580.

12