A White girl with Big Ass

Story Info
Big booty girl meets with black guy.
1.3k words
3.6
17.5k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers

Gracy is 22 years old and works in a  Convenience store, her height is 5ft 4inches, her measurements are 34-24-40.

Basically she has an hourglass figure.

Kevin is a black dude who loves white gals with big booty. He is obsessed with them. He is 6ft 1inche and he's a pretty fit guy.

One day Kevin was walking down the street when he saw Gracy making her way towards the store (she was on her afternoon shift). Watching her walk towards the store while swaying her hips made him really hard. He was wondering how can someone with a fat ass like that was working in this area without him noticing them.

He had never seen a white chick with such a thick figure and specially with such a fat ass. He knew he had to get her so he waited for 20 minutes wondering what he should do then decided to go into the store.

Once he got inside, he saw that Gracy was working on the counter as cashier, behind Gracy there was a shelf with random candies and snacks. He decided to roam around the store for a bit then went to Gracy and greeted he saying "hello, how is your day going beautiful", Gracy smiled and replied "well my shift just started sir and it's going pretty good, btw are you looking for something specific to buy? Can I help you with anything?"To which Kevin replied "oh no honey, I'll just buy those bubble gums behind you" and he asked her for the bubble gums on the shelf behind her.

He made that choice because bubble gums were on the bottom of the shelf, so while Gracy was bending to grab those bubble gums he had a good look at her juicy ass, she was wearing black jeans and her panty line was visible too, watching it instantly gave Kevin a boner.

Gracy handed him the bubble gums, Kevin handed her the cash and said "btw I'm Kevin" and he asked her for her name, Gracy replied"Hi Kevin I'm gracy"

Kevin said that she has a nice name then thanked her for the gum and left the store.

After that day Kevin frequently kept visiting the store, chatting with Gracy for sometime then leave.

One week later Kevin went to the store to see Gracy but she wasn't there, he asked to the girl on counter about her and got to know that it was Gracy's week off, disappointed Kevin left the store and thought he should just hit the Gym, but while he was heading to the Gym,he saw Gracy with a guy, she was holding his hand so he assumed that was her boyfriend.

He followed them around for sometime, saw them entering a burger shop and after some time they got out of the show gave eachother a good bye gesture (from what Kevin could see) then went on their own way. Kevin was thinking if that was a date, then it was the most pathetic date anyone could think of and he thought that Gracy's bf was a loser too.

But after knowing she had a bf Kevin got furious, he didn't wanted anyone to come between him and the dump truck Gracy had so he thought he should make a bold move really fast.

After her week off Gracy had a night shift and she was alone in the store at night as they didn't get many customers at night, Gracy agreed for the shift cuz they paid her more for night shift. Kevin got his chance to make a bold move, he knew which stuff was stored in the shelves and which stuff was stored in the storage room as he had visited the store many times in last week.

He went inside the store and said hello to Gracy, she was surprised to see him at this so late at night (almost 2:30 AM). He told her he couldn't sleep so he came for a walk to get some fresh air and then saw Gracy in the store so decided to have a chat with her, after talking for a bit he told her that he wants to buy some frozen desert ( he knew they kept it in the freezer inside the storage room), so Gracy went to get it for him, he locked the main door of the store without wasting any time and quickly went to the storage room.

Gracy found the frozen desert Kevin asked for and as soon as she closed the door of the freezer and turned around, she saw Kevin was standing right in front of her. Kevin suddenly grabbed her by her waist and kissed her aggressively, Gracy was surprised and scared, she tried to push him away but he was way too strong.

While French kissing her Kevin was constantly fondling her fat booty, he was massaging it thoroughly, he felt the softness of the big ass he wanted to touch for so long, Gracy's thoughts were jumbled as Kevin's tongue was entering her mouth and his big hands were grabbing her butt, finally after a minute they got out of breath and Kevin let go of her lips, but they were still very close ( so close that air couldn't pass through them) and he was still fondling her booty.

She finally managed to push him away and get back to her senses. She shouted at him "wtf are you doing?!" He replied "Gracy, I really like you and I really want to fuck you,I know you want it too". This made Gracy really mad and she told him to get out of the store and never do something like this again or she would report him. He told her that he really likes her one more time and then left the store. Kevin knew his work was done and now he just has to wait.

That whole night Gracy kept thinking about what happened between her and Kevin and she never expected him to do something like that. But what surprised her that she wasn't really angry at him, she knew that  no matter how strong Kevin is she would have managed to push him away but she remember giving in to his french kiss, her boyfriend never kissed her like that.

Gracy's boyfriend was kind of a loser guy. He barely ever kissed her. They never went on an actual fancy date. Gracy decided to date him because he was her. Childhood friend and the first guy to ask her out and she was happy with him.

But now after what happened with Kevin, multiple thoughts were running around her head, and she thought will Kevin come to the shop again or not (she wasn't sure if she wanted to see him or not), when she went home, she was constantly thinking about their kiss and how aggressively he fondled her butt showing badly he wants her, and couldn't get a good sleep because all those thoughts.

Next day she went back to her regular afternoon shift, while working she kept having conflicting those, she didn't wanted to see Kevin but somewhere in her mind she was also hoping to see him.

He didn't show up for 4 days but after that while she was working on the counter, she saw Kevin with some new girl walking around the street, they were holding hands and were laughing as they went by her shop, Kevin didn't even look inside. Gracy had a feeling of jealousy inside her but and she couldn't understand why she was feeling kinda jealous.

That week, Kevin didn't went to the store and never talked with Gracy, some days later Gracy got to know that they were getting a new employee so she would get some help whenever she was doing the night shift. She asked her boss when the new employee will start working, and her boss said in 2 days. Gracy was assuming that the new employee would probably be a girl but to her surprise it was a boy, and it surprised her even more that the employee was......

Well that's it I'll start writing part 2 soon 😄. This is my first time writing a story so I might have made some (or many😝)mistakes, if you liked the story the please please tell me in the comments 🙏

Hawk12
Hawk12
8 Followers