Picking Daisy

Story Info
Young married Christian Southern Belle and the new minister.
2.6k words
4.02
23.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey. Just once can't we do it with the lights on?" Brice begged.

"You know how self-conscious I am. Only God should see you naked. I'm sorry. It's just how I was raised." Daisy replied.

If he'd asked her once, he'd asked her a thousand times. And invariably the answer was always no. Not that Daisy wasn't a looker. A classic Southern beauty queen with a killer figure and pale skin, she turned heads in every room she'd ever set foot in. Not that she took notice. She was as deeply oblivious as she was fervently religious.

Truth be told, in the seven years they'd been married, he'd only seen her nude a handful of times, and then, usually only for a second or two. She took modesty as seriously as she took her job as church secretary.

Sex was infrequent at best, and accomplished by the braille system in pitch darkness. Still, when it happened, it was awesome. Daisy's curves were every teenage boy's wet dreams.

She was sitting at the breakfast table. The picture of professional conservatism. Business suit and high heels. Blouse buttoned to the top, and a smart little tie to dress it up. Jacket and mid length skirt hugging her curves.

"The new minister is arriving today. I can't wait to finally meet him." She said cheerfully, sipping her coffee.

"Well almost anything will be an improvement over Minister Flanders." Brice suggested.

"Oh, He was a lovely old man." She scolded.

"Boring as heck, though..." Brice reminded her. "You'd better get going. You don't want to be late."

Daisy kissed his cheek on the way out the door. "Love you!"

"Love you too!" Brice responded. As he had every day for the past seven years.

Dr. Leon Green was waiting in the church office. An imposing man in his early forties, he'd taken up the ministry after a string of injuries had ended his basketball career. Six five, built like a truck, skin as dark as ebony. His demeanor was eminently professional.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Collins." He said offering Daisy his hand.

"Oh, just call me Daisy." She said self-consciously watching her hand disappear into his. "After all, we'll be working together."

"Indeed. Daisy it is." He smiled.

A quick study, by quitting time he was pretty much up to speed on the account books, and was still poring over them as Daisy bid him good night and headed home.

"How'd it go?" Brice asked.

"Really well, he's very nice, if a little physically imposing." Daisy commented as she got dinner ready.

"Maybe after dinner we could, you know." Brice gestured toward the bedroom.

"We'll see, honey." Was Daisy's standard reply.

Brice had fantasies about his wife. Fantasies where sex was more than just 7 minutes in the missionary position in the pitch dark. Fantasies where she'd do stuff to him that she would never consider in real life. Unholy things like letting him put his cock in her mouth. Things she'd flat out refused him, on the rare occasions when he'd worked up the nerve to ask, reminding him about what God wanted.

Sometimes he'd masturbate thinking about her relenting, and showing a bit of her naughty side. It always got him off. And when she'd walked in on him jerking off, and in shock, demanded an explanation and an apology she'd gotten one. She'd responded that it was gross, and she'd better not catch him doing it again. Still, the pressure would build up and his mind would wander, and then... there he was with his cock in his hand and Daisy in his mind's eye.

It was the two month mark, and she'd been working in the vestibule with Leon, setting up some donation boxes, when he'd first kissed her. Easing her firmly back against the vestibule wall she found his mouth on hers and his tongue in her mouth. She'd never been kissed that way before and she froze at first in shock, which turned to confusion as her body began to react. It was not a chaste kiss, rather a soulful exploration that suggested carnal pleasure beyond her ken, and she felt her body react in unfamiliar ways. In ways it never reacted when Brice kissed her. Of course, he didn't kiss her like that.

It only lasted half a minute or so. Dr. Green resuming work on the donation boxes without a mention. Just like it hadn't happened. Daisy, overwhelmed and aware of her own sinful arousal shook her head in disbelief and got back to work.

Over the next week she kept returning to the incident. Analyzing it. Trying to figure out why it had affected her in the way that it had. Leon, Dr. Green was an authority figure. A physically powerful man. A black man. She was married. Virtuous. Conservative. There were enough taboos to fill up a truck. She just had to put it out of her mind.

Brice was off with friends for a round of golf when she did it. She was lying against the footboard of the bed when she'd pushed her hand down into her panties. She had no idea what she was doing, but with her head full of the image of her pushed against the wall with Leon's tongue in her mouth, it didn't take a lot of trial and error before she made herself cum. She was gushy wet in a way that both disgusted and fascinated her.

She felt better afterwards. And guilty too. But mostly better. A couple days later she did it again. And the day after that, as well.

She was helping Leon collect and organize the sheet music in the choir balcony when he'd done it again. This time she hadn't resisted. This time she returned the kiss. This time her tongue was in his mouth. Her hands exploring his body. Her eyes met his, longingly. She had never felt so hot in all her protected life. He was touching her in ways that made her feel both beautiful, and dirty at the same time. They made out like that, standing there for fifteen minutes or so. Almost slow dancing to the silent music of their lust.

"I'm sorry, Daisy. I guess I got a little carried away." Leon had said.

"Y...ya. Me too." Daisy confessed. A few days. She had it down now, and her orgasms were like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She learned that if she played with her tits it got her off even better.

She'd always been taught that if hit a snag in your marriage, the first place to turn to was your Church.

That's how she'd ended up at the rectory. Sitting on a couch with Leon.

"What we did. I think about it a lot. I think about it in ways that married women shouldn't think." She'd confessed.

"What we did was natural. It was just our bodies answering to forces... between us." Leon offered.

"Yes, but we shouldn't have forces between us. We work with each other." Daisy stated. "We do the Lord's work."

"Daisy, that's true. We work in a church. But that doesn't mean we're not like every other person." Leon said. "What we did. It was an expression of affection."

"It was more than that, Leon. And I'm afraid that if we keep it up, it will become more and more sinful." Daisy admitted.

"If that's the way you feel, then I understand." Leon conceded. "But if that tension continues to build..."

He let that thought percolate in Daisy's mind. God was testing her, of that much she was certain. But why with a Minister. A big black minister. She just had to be stronger.

And for a while, she was. Two whole days without playing with herself left her nearly frantic. A feeling like a lump in the pit of her stomach, she'd tried to use Brice to distract herself. It didn't help much.

This couldn't be right. She'd come to give her notice. Leon had only chuckled at her as he kissed her and took off her clothing. Then his. She was on her knees staring at Leon's massive erection. A foot long pole that he bounced off her upturned face before offering it to her hungry mouth. Leon smiled. For a woman who he was pretty sure had never had a cock in her mouth before, she got it figured out pretty damned fast.

Daisy couldn't believe it. She was sucking his massive cock, her naked body on display for him, like a slut. A married white slut, waiting... no expecting to be subjugated by its power. Leon let her play, explore, succumb. When he swept her into his arms and carried her up to his bed, the last shreds of her resistance dissipated and was gone. She even guided his dick to her tight wet hole, sighing as she convulsed on his cock in her first orgasm as he pushed it inside her soaked pussy.

She was wild. Any position he put her in, she fucked like a wildcat. It took a full forty minutes to get her married white pussy to take him balls deep, and once he had her resized to him, she was howling and grunting as he made her cum over and over again. Finally, with her legs spread as far as they would go, he announced that he was gonna nut, and then unleashed the kraken filling her honey hole with his potent seed.

Conquest complete.

Daisy felt a tear of shame slide down her cheek. How had she let that happen? But admitted to herself that she had to have it now and going forward. She could feel Leon's sperm leaking out of her married pussy in a steady flow. Wondered how long it'd be before the inevitable happened. She'd guessed they'd have to cross that bridge when they came to it. Until then, her pussy belonged to Leon, and needed a steady supply of his magnificent cock. Any way he wanted her, she would gladly acquiesce.

It actually didn't take Brice long to figure out something was up. Daisy's once tight pussy was now a sloppy mess. The inordinate amount of time she was spending at the rectory was unexplainable. The loose sway in her walk like some street walking hooker, previously totally uncharacteristic of her. And then there were the tattoos. The first one on her ankle depicting a spade with the letter Q in relief on it. The second he discovered by accident when he caught her naked was a bunny tail tramp stamp made of African tribal symbols.

Daisy had always railed against ink, claiming that if God wanted our skins marked, he would have done it himself. So, Brice was a little taken aback when she'd just nonchalantly poo-pooed her change of heart. She was also walking around now in a more casual state of undress. Which Brice didn't really mind, but when she'd come home one evening with her nipples pierced and covered with bite marks, Brice demanded an explanation.

Daisy deflected as best she could. Part of her was embarrassed. Part of her just wanted to do whatever Leon wanted in order to get what she needed from him. His cock ever-present in her mind, always welcome in her pussy. She was his married slut.

Brice had arrived at the rectory. Following the directions in the text he let himself in. He'd noticed before entering that there was a light in one of the upstairs bedrooms. He followed the sounds of Daisy's moans down the hallway, not quite sure if he was ready for what he figured now he'd find.

Turning the corner, he saw Daisy naked, on all fours on a bed. Dr. Green was dicking her down from behind. Another black gentleman he did not recognize had his considerably oversized cock jammed down her throat. She was groaning on it like a bitch in heat. She looked at him in embarrassment, but soon returned her attentions to her suitors.

"Brice, my man! I'd like to introduce Dr. Elway Goodhew, the minister of our associate church in Havenview!" Leon said cordially, not losing either pace, nor rhythm as he fucked Daisy through another orgasm. She just gurgled happily, nearly choking on Minister Goodhew's swollen cock. "We are here for a celebration of sorts, and thought it would be beneficial to the situation if you were here in person. Have a seat." He said nodding to a parlor chair near the foot of the bed.

Brice sat. Noting that Leon had slid his anaconda out of Daisy's quim and seamlessly into her asshole. Daisy's body shivered as she came again. It was profoundly dirty. Brice had never imagined such things.

"Now. As you may have noticed, your wife has opened her sexual repertoire, and her legs to things that you've probably been trying to get her to do for years." Leon continued

At this point, minister Goodhew grunted, and pulling his cock from Daisy's mouth proceeded to blow his load all over her face and hair. Greedily she lapped up what she could, again while glancing furtively over at her husband, blushing.

"The good news," Leon continued. "Is that there are certainly going to be benefits from this new found openness which you'll enjoy going forward. The bad news is that all good things come with a price."

"I... I'm not sure I understand." Brice said as Dr. Goodhew slapped Daisy's face with his softening dick and she purred a muted "Thank you!" to him in return.

"Tonight, I'm going to watch you and Daisy fuck. I'm going to watch you cum in her pussy. Last time for a while." Leon explained.

"My wife..." Brice began.

"Correction. My bitch." Leon stated gravely. "C'mon. We're all educated men here. We're all men of reason. There is absolutely nothing your wife would not do in order for me to keep fucking her. Nothing. And to make sure that is understood by you, her, and the rest of the world. I'm going to breed her proper."

"But she's never wanted kids!" Brice explained.

"Yeah. Funny. About that..." Leon gloated. "You got her mouth and her ass, whenever you want 'em. But keep your dick out of her pussy until I say otherwise."

Brice wasn't stupid. Aware that he'd been outclassed and outplayed at every juncture. He sighed and dropped his pants. Anyways, he was hard already just from the perversity, and Daisy barely felt him inside her after the reaming she'd been getting all afternoon from her black studs. If there was something to be said for sloppy seconds, by the time one reached fifths or sixths it was somewhat redundant. Nonetheless Brice dutifully shot his load inside her and she looked over at Leon, smiling from ear to ear.

When the baby was born, they named her Cleo after Leon's mom. She bore a strong resemblance to her father's side of the family. Leon had decided to reward Daisy with a trip. Brice watched after the baby while they flew to Jamaica. She came back pregnant again.

While they continued to deny any rumor of the dalliance in public, the obvious truth, and Daisy continuing to spit out black baby after black baby did create a rather compelling counter-narrative.

Brice was okay. It hadn't turned out to be a white house with a picket fence. Or if it had, the white wife inside was taking as much black cock as she could get. Striding around naked with her numerous piercings and tattoos. Each with a story to tell. Each, much better than missionary with the lights out. And the kids were a joy!