Picking Up a Hitchhiker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I'm..." Dean begins, his body trembling. "I'm going to... I'm- I'm going to..."

Taylor takes two deep breaths and lunges downward, shoving Dean's cock back in her mouth just in time for the first rope to plaster the back of her throat before seeping down her esophagus. She continues to jerk his cock, helping to pump one, two, three more loads between her lips, coating her tongue.

James is climbing once again. He held strong as long as he could with his slow and steady strokes and he begins to pick up speed. It a few seconds, he willfinally cum to Taylor. Three more pumps; that is all it will take.

One...

Two...

The Firebird pulls past him and James panics. He snaps his head to the left, looking out the driver's window and, to his horror, sees Taylor striding towards the car with a bag of food in one hand and a drink carrier in the other.

He quickly locks his phone and tosses it in the cup holder before shoving his stiff cock into his jeans and yanking them up and over his waist. He gets his zipper up before Taylor opens the passenger door, but he doesn't have time to buckle them.

"I did it!" Taylor exclaims as she drops into the seat and sets the food and drinks onto the floor between her feet. "It was honestlysooo riveting."

She is ready to spill all of the details, but then her eyes fall on James, his pants open, and a bottle of lotion sitting in a cup holder. She looks from the lotion, to James, to his open pants, back to the lotion, back to James.

"I, uh..." James is trying to come up with an excuse, but he already knows it's too late. What excuse could he make?

"Take it out," Taylor says with conviction, making a decision.

"What?" James asks in shock and bewilderment.

"Take it out," Taylor repeats. "Your cock, take it out," she clarifies.

"Why? What...?" James stammers.

"I've been teasing the fuck out of you all day," Taylor explains. "You were clearly just about to...take care of it, before I interrupted you, so just take it out and let me do it for you. It's the least I can do."

"I--"

"Stop talking, before I change my mind."

James sucks in a breath, his jaw hanging open as if he's considering speaking, but he resists. The last thing he wants is to spoil the opportunity to have Taylor touch his cock.

His face turns beet red as he reaches for his pants, lifting his hips as he pushes the denim down his thighs and past his knees, letting his hard cockleap from it's constraints, standing tall in his lap, much like Dean had done just 20 minutes before.

"You have a good looking cock," Taylor compliments, looking at his throbbing, leaking cock with approval. It's smaller than Dean's, but still a good length.

"Thanks," James says awkwardly, feeling as if he's floating in limbo as he waits for Taylor to finish her visual exam and begin the physical one.

Taylor slips her left foot out of her shoe and pulls her knee up on to her seat, tucking her foot under her right thigh as she turns to face James, squaring up with his cock. She reaches forward and wraps the fingers of her right hand around his shaft and his cock immediately spews precum that runs down the ridge on the underside of his cock head and dribbles down onto her purlicue. She smiles at him as he groans and shudders, his eyes twitching and rolling back in his head.

Taylor didn't realize that James wasthis pent up; that merelytouching his cock would practically make him climax.Has it just been a long time? she wonders as she slides her palm up his length, more precum bubbling out of his cock as her fist clenches around the head of his cock.

I can't believe this is actually happening, James bellows in his own mind as Taylor yanks her hand down his shaft, her fingers touching all 6 inches of his cock.

Nobody is better at jerking a cock than a man is at jerking his own, it's just a fact. Onlyyou know the exact pace, firmness, and rhythm to most efficiently drain your balls. That being said, the feeling of Taylor's soft, dainty hand gripping his cock supersedes that personal touch; James wouldn't trade this feeling for all the money in the world.

After a few gentle strokes, Taylor releases her grip on his cock and James visibly lurches, as if letting go of his cock werepainful. She grabs the bottle of lotion from the cup holder and pops the cap open, flipping it upside down and squirting a good sized glob of lotion into her palm. She presses the glob of lotion to the middle of his shaft and squeezes his cock, lotion spreading through her palm and out from between her fingers.

James can't watch -- his vision is blackening and he nearly passes out from the sensations exploding in his brain as Taylor begins to stroke him with the lotion. She twists her hand around his cock as she jerks up and down his shaft, spreading the lotion.

Once his cock is well lubricated, Taylor picks up her pace. She yanks her hand up and down his shaft as quickly as she can, her forearm and shoulder beginning to ache from the vigorous pumping of her fist on his cock. She watches his face, biting her lower lip as she holds back a smirk, watching his eyes twitch and roll, his shoulders tense, his mouth quiver. It's official - Taylor enjoys pleasuring men. She gets turned on my the control she has over them in those briefest of moments.

"Ohhhh Gahhhhd," James groans, his body shaking and extremities tingling as Taylor jerks his cock. As soon as she starts with the lotion, he knows his minutes are numbered; he won't be able to hold out for long. James attempts to open his eyes and look at her. As he does, he finds her grinning up at him, her braless breasts jiggling in her shirt. And then it's all over.

"I'm gonna... I'm...I'M...Ugghhnnhh!"

Taylor can see it happening. The way his body tenses up, the way his back arches as he curls slightly forward in his chair. Then she feels it - his cock hardening against her palm and pulsating in her grip as James grunts andsqueals. Taylor can tell it's time, and she slows to a calculated rhythm, focusing more on precision than speed.

She pulls down on his shaft and a long, thick rope erupts from his cock, launching a good six inches into the air, twisting and wriggling in the air like a worm suspended in freefall. The rope hits it's zenith just as Taylor begins to slide her hand back up his shaft, the cum falling down and splattering onto the back of her thumb and on to her wrist.

She yanks down a second time, milking another rope from his cock. The second rope has a small arch, almost immediately landing on the front side of his cock head and cascading down over Taylor's thumb. She strokes him a few more times, a few more ropes running down the backside of his cock head and over Taylor's fingers in pulsating gushes, as if someone were intermittently pinching a hose.

Taylor pulls her hand away covered in warm, gooey cum. There is cum clinging to the back of her hand, her thumb, and her wrist as well as her knuckles and fingers, stringing from digit to digit like webbing. She pulls open the glovebox as James blubbers an incoherent outpouring of words consisting of thank you's and compliments. Taylor pulls out some fast food napkins and uses a few to wipe the cum and excess lotion from her hand, wadding up the cum covered napkins and shoving them into a cup holder before handing a few napkins to James.

A man's climax is a fickle beast. One moment it is bliss; the highest of highs, an explosion of ecstasy. The next moment it is misery; the lowest of lows, a feeling of dread and regret. Nutter's Remorse.

As James's head clears and he isfinally able to think clearly for the first time tonight, he is struck with a pang of regret. Does he regret getting his dick touched by Taylor? No, of course not. He does regret, however, the way he has pined over her all day - practically salivating at the mouth like a starved dog. He feels dirty, like a creepy old man taking advantage of a sweet, innocent 22 year old.

She made her own decisions, he reassures himself. But of course, he thinks back on their first interaction - making her flash him for a ride. He held all of the power, and she was desperate for his help. As he wipes the cum from his softening cock, he glances over at Taylor and gives her an awkward smile. She seems unperturbed, much to his relief.

Taylor kicks off her other shoe and pulls both feet up on to the seat, sitting cross-legged as she reaches down and picks up the bag of food. There's still some cum residue on her hands, but they are as clean as they can be without soap and water. Besides, she just swallowed Dean's cum, so what's the point in concerning herself with a little more, right? She pulls out her food, setting her burger on her knee and wedging her fries in the space between her legs. She sets James's food on the center console just as he is tucking his half-limp cock back in to his jeans.

"Thank you, Taylor," James begins. "That was--"

"Don't mention it," Taylor interrupts, shutting down the impending awkward conversation. "Let's eat."

They spend the next few minutes in silence as they each devour a burger and fries and a large diet coke.

"Should we get back on the road?" James asks as he puts the Tesla in drive and pulls out of the Sonic parking lot, crossing traffic and heading in the direction of the interstate. "It's quarter to three now," he says, glancing at his watch. "We should be able to miss rush hour in the city and make it as far as Memphis before dark."

"To be honest," Taylor begins, glancing at James. "It has been a long day already and I could use a nap and a shower and, like, 12 drinks. Could we maybe find a hotel and stay in Atlanta for the night?"

James nods to Taylor and responds with, "Right," thinking about everything she's been through today. Hitchhiking, flashing a stranger, the photoshoot, sucking a dick for food, and - of course - jerking him off. His face turns red at the thought, and his cock bucks against his thigh. Even he is amazed that his cock has any life left in it after Taylor just drained him, but this girl just does things to him that he can't explain. Without another word, he skips the interstate ramp and heads for a block of hotels visible in the distance.

They pull in to a Hilton Garden Inn that has a Tesla charging station on site. James backs the car in while Taylor cleans up their food mess, stuffing wrappers and empty fry containers into the bag and dumping the ice from their cups into the parking lot.

"Here," James says, pulling a credit card out of his wallet and handing it to Taylor. "Why don't you go get us a room while I get our things?"

Taylor blinks up at James with a look of surprise. He knows what she's thinking. She's wondering why he is offering to pay for a hotel room instead of making her work for it as she worked for their last two purchases. The truth is, James is still feeling guilty from that post-nut clarity; he just can't bring himself to put that burden on her again - at least not right now. There is also that deep seeded hope that she will reward him later - a stupid thought, but one that he can't ignore.

James insisted on carrying all of the luggage, and Taylor slides the keycard into the slot on room 323 with nothing but a purse slung over her shoulder as James stands behind her with her duffel bag hanging over his right shoulder, wheeling his suitcase with his left hand. Taylor pushes the door open and steps into the room, pressing her ass against the door to hold it open and let James pass with their things.

It's a normal Double Queen room with green floral carpeting, dark wood headboards, and plain white bedding. James sets the bags down in the closet just beyond the door on the left side of the room and heads straight for the window against the back wall, opening the curtains to let in the afternoon sunlight.

There's a tv stand with a built in mini fridge, a small work desk, and a red armchair between the second bed and the window, in the corner of the room. Taylor sets her purse down on the desk and takes a seat on the bed closest to the window, claiming it as her own. "I'll take this one," she says. "I would prefer to be furthest away from the door."

"Of course, makes sense," James replies, although he would have taken the bed closest to the door regardless - to keep himself between Taylor and the closest source of potential danger.

"Okay, well," Taylor says, slapping her hands on her thighs and then pushing herself up off the bed, "I need a shower." She passes James and heads straight into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

When James hears the shower turn on, he grabs his suitcase from the closet, opening it and pulling out a pair of charcoal colored athletic shorts, taking this moment of privacy as an opportunity to change into something more comfortable. Taylor mentioned a nap, and the idea intrigues him. He lays down on top of the comforter and nods off within seconds.

James has nis nap cut short, awakening to the sound of the bathroom door clicking and creaking as Taylor emerges wrapped in a towel. He can get quite grumpy when woken from his sleep, but who could be mad at this view? The towel fits quite snugly, just wide enough to cover her from nipple to pussy, her ass cheeks and quite a bit of cleavage on full display. He can feel his cock stir as she digs through her bag and then passes by his bed with a smile. "Feel better?" He asks, not wanting to look like an ogling fool.

"Oh my gosh, I feelSOOO much better!" Taylor exclaims with enthusiasm as she walks around the far side of her bed and lays her clothes out. She takes a pair of pink, midrise hipster style underwear and carefully slips her feet through their respective holes. She pulls the panties up and under the towel, securing them in place on her body. She then picks up her t-shirt - an oversized Taylor Swift shirt from one of her many tours. She pulls the large black shirt over her head, letting it cascade down over her body until the towel is completely hidden from view, along with her panties, the shirt hanging halfway down her thighs. She tugs on the towel through her shirt, letting it untie and fall to the floor around her ankles. Exhausted from a long day of pleasuring me, she immediately climbs into bed and collapses on her belly, head turned away from James as she begins to quickly drift off.

She wasn't putting a show on for him -- she was merely changing, but James is turned on nonetheless - his cock three quarters of the way to an erection, swelling in his shorts. His blood pressure is much too high to be able to fall back asleep, so instead he rises from bed and heads for the bathroom.

James gives his semi-erect cock a few good strokes before draining his bladder into the toilet. He feels his libido stir, but doubts it has been long enough since Taylor jerked him off to go again. He's not even sure he could get fully erect at the moment, as much as he would like to; a consequence of age. He shakes out the final dribbles of piss from his cock and tucks it away, flushing the toilet and side stepping to the sink. As he's washing his hands, he looks down and his heart lurches in his chest. Laying in a heap in the corner of the room are Taylor's clothes. Socks, leggings, shirt...and thong.

He stares at the pile of clothes for a good while, his hands dripping water in the sink as he has an internal battle with his own conscience. His heart races in his chest as he dries his hands. If he spends too much time in the bathroom, Taylor will surely grow suspicious. He fights his inner demons and leaves the bathroom. When he enters the bed area, however, Taylor is passed out, one leg hanging out from under the comforter and her t-shirt pulled halfway up her back, her ass cheek hanging out of her panties. He takes one look at her and mutters under his breath,"fuck it," spinning on his heels and heading straight back into the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

James yanks his shorts and briefs down to his ankles and pulls his shirt up over his head. Fully nude, he reaches down and picks up Taylor's leopard print thong, examining it cautiously and thoroughly. There's a cloudy white substance in the crotch of her thong and the sight of it makes his cock throb. The realization that she got wet at some point this afternoon sets him over the edge.

When did it happen? he wonders.When she flashed him? When she was nude in the Kum & Go beer cooler? When she was sucking dick?When she was jerking him off?

He can't help himself. He lifts her thong to his nose and gives it a sniff, letting the scent of her sex fill his nostrils as he strokes his cock with his right hand. Much to his chagrin, he's still not hard, the head of his cock flopping side to side with each stroke. pausing, he turns on the shower to full heat and grabs the bottle of complimentary lotion from the sink, squirting a good amount of the creamy substance into his right hand. He shoves the thong back in to his face and jerks his cock hard and fast, hoping the lubricant will help him harden, but to no avail. However, he doesn't give up. James continues to stroke his semi-erect cock, cursing his intermittent erectile dysfunction under his breath as he breaths in her musk. It wouldn't be the first time he has jerked himself off with a limp dick, and probably won't be the last. He grunts and strains and yanks on his cock until his arm goes numb.

He's practically inhaling the silky fabric of her thong into his nostrils when his climax finally hits. He is still quite spent from earlier, and only a few meager strings of watery cum dribble out of the tip of his cock and into the toilet as he hunches over it in a half lean, his left knee resting on the toilet seat. Most of his weak load lands in the toilet water, but one gooey string lands on the toilet seat as he finishes. Out of breath and panting, he takes one more whiff of Taylor's thong before the regret sets back in. He tosses the thong back on her pile of clothes and shamefully cleans up the toilet seat with a wad of toilet paper and then he climbs into the steaming shower.

Taylor awakens to the smell of chicken and rice. She's tangled in the blankets, half covered. She blinks through the salmon glow of the setting sun shining through the windows, covering her eyes as she wipes the sleep away with the back of her hand. She reaches her hands over her head, stretching like a cat. As she stretches, her shirt pulls up and she can feel her right nipple become exposed to the cool breeze of the AC and she quickly pulls her shirt down, keeping her nip slip brief. The look on James's face says it all - he saw her accidental flash.

"I got room service," James says, turning the topic away from Taylor's breast.

"That's so sweet!" Taylor shimmy's up to a sitting position as James places a tray of food on her lap. "All I've ever wanted in life is for a man to serve me food in bed," she teases, playfully. Her intent is one of innocence, but James takes it as a sign of hope.

"You mentioned wanting to get a few drinks tonight," James says, changing the subject before he makes a fool of himself. "I asked around downstairs and there are a couple good options around here."

"Lehhts Hearum," Taylor mumbles through a mouthful of food.

"Wellll," James begins, taking a seat in the armchair next to Taylor's bed. "The guy downstairs seemed like the clubbing type. He gave me a long list of night clubs. He also gave the name of a few Speak Easy type bars. I looked into those and they look quite appealing," James says, pitching the Speak Easy's as a real option. That would be his preference, but he already knows how Taylor will react to the final option. "There's also a country bar called PBR. I think they have a mechanical bull."