Picking Up a Hitchhiker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" Taylor asks, melting in that intoxicating smile. She tilts the hat back on her head and looks up at him as he towers over her. "I think it looks better on me."

Taylor watches the mystery man take this opportunity to check her out, his eyes moving from her face to her breasts and back up. "Maybe," he replies, still holding her hand. "I'll tell you what," he continues, "I will let you wear the hat if you join me at my VIP booth for a drink."

"Lead the way."

The man takes her by the hand and guides her though the crowd, blazing a path for her as they circle around the bull pit, across the dance floor, and into the first booth right below the DJ table.

It's even harder to hear in the VIP booth than it was by the bull pit, the bass from the DJ booth reverberating through herbones. He leans over her, placing his left hand on her hip and pulling her closer as he shouts into her ear, "I'm Michael. My friends call me Big Mike."

"I'm Taylor," she shouts back, standing on her toes to reach his ear. "My friends call me Taylor!" That gets a good chuckle out of Big Mike and he turns towards the table at the center of the booth and grabs a bottle of tequila from an ice bucket.

"Do you like tequila, Taylor?"

She places her hand on his chest and presses her body against his, standing on her toes once more to speak into his ear. "Tequila makes me naughty."

Big Mike smiles down at her and reaches up with his free hand, gently placing two fingers under her chin as he tilts her head back. She doesn't resist, instead opening her mouth like a baby bird begging for food. He pours a hefty shot of tequila into her open mouth. Taylor swallows it, doing her best not to react too harshly as Big Mike gives himself a similar sized shot. He then sits down on the bench with his back to the DJ's speakers and gestures for her to join him. She goes to sit next to him, but he pulls her on to his lap instead. She follows his lead, straddling him as the bass pounds and vibrates through their bodies. As soon as she is settled in on his lap, he grabs her face and pulls it towards his, pressing his lips to hers.

His hands are on her hips, his fingers curled over her ass. Taylor wraps her hands around the back of his head and tangles her fingers in his hair as they kiss. She begins to gently grind on his lap as her tongue explores his mouth and his explores hers. With their lips locked, Taylor lifts the cowboy hat from her head and places it on his.

James finds a new perch overlooking the dance floor with a fairly clear view of Taylor in the VIP booth. He watches with disgust, rolling his eyes as she straddles this random guy. She has been through a lot today and James doesn't disagree that she deserves to let loose and have fun, but why him? That arrogant smile... James wants to punch I'm in the nose - knock that smile right off of his stupid face. What does she see in this guy anyway? This guy doesn't care about her; all he sees is a piece of ass he wants to slay. He's not going to care for her, provide for her the way James could. He drains his beer and calls to a waitress for another.

Shania Twain's 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman' comes on and Taylor pushes herself off of Big Mike, squealing like a school girl as she breaks their kiss and hops to her feet. She immediately climbs up on a nearby table alongside a cute redhead with braided pigtails, a tied off flannel, and tight fitting jeans. The redhead is taller than her by a fee inches, and her large breasts bounce with each heel-toe as the two of them fall into step. dancing along to the song as all the men watch on.

As the song comes to an end and the hooting and hollering from the men dies down, Taylor finds Big Mike waiting with an outstretched hand to help her off the table. He's clearly not going to let her get snatched up by another eager man. He is laying his claim on her, and she's not mad about it. He twirls her around like a ballerina, her hand in his outstretched over her head. As she finishes her spin, he pulls her backside against his body as the song changes to 'Cowboy' by Kid Rock.

The transition from song to song is so smooth that you would think Big Mike paid off the DJ to assist in his seduction. Taylor presses her ass against the bulge in his pants, grinding against him as she lays her head back on his chest. His hands find her hips and she grips his thigh with her right hand and reaches up with her left hand behind, sliding it behind his head. She grinds against him with slow, seductive movements; Side to side, circular motions, and rolling her hips. The more she grinds against him, the higher his hands creep up her bare midriff. By the midpoint in the song, he is slipping his fingers up under her shirt.

A few moments longer, and his hands are on her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples and her shirt pulled up do high that her under boob is showing. Big Mike is breathing heavily in her ear as she pants and groans, biting her lip as she grinds hard against him, his hard cock wedged between her ass cheeks as it presses firmly against two layers of denim.

"Don't pull my tits out," Taylor whispers as she looks up at him over her shoulder. She claps her hands over his, gripping his knuckles through her shirt and pushing his callused hands against her tits.

"Then let's get out of here," he replies with a shaky voice, his breathing labored.

She bites her lip and blinks up at him as she contemplates his offer. After a moment of consideration, she replies with, "I have to pee."

She grabs his hand and pulls him through the crowd, out of the VIP area and into the crowded dance floor. They weave their way through the crowd, hand in hand, heading for the restrooms at a determined pace.

James catches sight of the pair walking through the crowd, and he keeps his eyes fixed on the couple as they get in the line for the restroom. He watches as the man slips his hand up her shirt, fondling her breasts to the point that he practically exposes them to the entire bar. It sets his blood to boiling; She's a literal goddess, and not some toy to show off to anyone that will look. He wants to rescue her, to go down there and throw a fist at this pretentious asshole. But then he watches Taylor flip around and move the guy's hand to her ass as she pulls his head towards hers, pressing her lips to his and shoving her tongue into his mouth.She wants this, he realizes.

The restroom is a unisex facility with a bank of sinks on one wall and six floor to ceiling enclosed toilet booths on the other wall. When a stall finally opens for them, Taylor takes Big Mike by the hand pulls him towards it. once inside, he locks the door behind them, sealing the couple into the privacy and seclusion of the cramped stall.

True to her word, Taylor pulls down her pants and takes a seat on the toilet, the foamy sound of trickling piss dribbling into the toilet below her.

Big Mike, a sly smirk on his face, reaches for his belt. He unbuckles his jeans and eases down his zipper, his swollen cock bulging out of the open pant flaps. "Make room," he demands. "I have to go too."

Taylor giggles and slides back on the toilet, spreading her legs as her shorts pull tight on her ankles, the denim wrapping around the front of the toilet. "Don't you dare pee on me."

He pulls his briefs down with his left hand, reaching in and pulling out his cock with his right. It's semi-erect -- probably 60 or 70 percent of the way there, thick and throbbing in his hand.

Taylor gasps, wide-eyed, as she stares at themassive cock resting against his palm. It must be 7 inches and it's not yet fully erect. She's practically salivating, eyes glazing over as she stares at his member.

Big Mike takes careful aim and begins to relieve himself, his piss stream perfectly centered between her thighs, just inches from her spread pussy. The sound his stream makes as it hirs the toilet water is deafening, like a faucet turned on at full bore.

Once both of their bladders are sufficiently drained, Taylor pulls put a length of toilet paper from the dispenser on the wall and balls it up in her fist. She carefully lifts Big Mike's heavy cock from his hand and wipes the tip dry of piss and then folds over the paper and shoves her hand between her legs. She runs the paper through her pussy lips, front to back, and drops the pee stained toilet paper into the water. Then she turns her attention to the fat cock throbbing in front of her face.

Big Mike reaches over Taylor's shoulder and flushes the toilet, sending a loudwhoosh-ing sound through the stall as Taylor wraps her thumb under his cock and her fingers over top of his shaft, lifting the cock to eye level. She lifts her eyes to his, making eye contact as she leans forward, lips parted, tongue hanging out as she guides the tip of his cock to her mouth.

As the head of his cock glides across her tongue, Big Mike reaches down, sliding his thick fingers behind her head, gripping her temples in his palms as he lets out a shuddering moan.

Taylor takes half of his semi-erect length into her mouth, sucking on the thick cock as it throbs against the roof of her mouth. The more she sucks, the harder it gets. There's something so incrediblysexy about a cock growing in your mouth, and Taylor uses her free left hand to stimulate her convulsing clit as she grabs the back of his left thigh with her right hand.

By the time his cock is fully erect, Big Mike is thrusting his cock into her mouth, taking control as he guides her head with his hands. Taylor doesn't resist his advances, instead she flops out her tongue, opening her mouth for him. He pushes the head of his cock deep into her mouth, entering her throat as he thrusts in and out of her, face fucking her. A sloshing, gagging sound escapes her throat as he picks up the pace, ramming his cock into her throat with such force that his balls slap her chin. Eyes watering, face turning red, and throat bruising, Taylor hangs on as long as she can while drool seeps down her chin and drips into the toilet between her legs. After a few minutes of being throat fucked, she pushes him away, gasping for air as she swipes the back of her hand across her mouth, wiping away saliva.

She stands up, turning around with her shorts still wrapped around her ankles. She fights with the shorts as Big Mike grunts and groans, positioning himself behind her. Eventually, she yanks her right foot out of her boot, slamming the toilet seat down and resting her bare foot on the seat. She feels two fingers press roughly against her pussy, callused fingers scraping through her soft lips as he searches blindly for her opening. Finding it, he slides his cock up the ridge between his two fingers until the tip slides off his finger tips and presses against her opening. A few seconds later, he's entering her from behind.

Big Mike grabs Taylor's left hip with his left hand and slides his right hand right back up her shirt, wetting her nipple with her own pussy juices. This time, in their seclusion, he pushes her shirt up until her breast is fully bared, grabbing a handful of tit and squeezing the stiff nipple into his palm.

As he sheaths his length into her depths, Taylor moans with a breathless huff, eyes pinched shut as his size stretches her tight slit past it's limits. As he bottoms out against her cervix, she stands up on the toe of her left foot, her boot barely touching the ground. She lays back against Big Mike, her ass cheeks bouncing and clapping against his thighs as he begins to thrust in and out of her.

She digs her nails into his right thigh, holding her body against his as he goes to work on her pussy. With her left hand, she reaches up and slides it behind his head, tangling her fingers in his hair. Big Mike continues to grunt and pant as he fucks her hard and fast, his large, heavy balls slapping against her puckered ass hole as their bodies melt together.

Pain quickly turns to pleasure as her pussy lips go numb and her cervix opens for his length, his cock, with nowhere else to go, pushing up into her birth canal.

BOOM BOOM BOOM A fist pounds on the door followed by, "Get a fucking room, people have to piss out here!"

They ignore the angry mob growing restless outside the stall, Big Mike barely missing a beat as he pounds her tight pussy with all the force he can muster. Both Mike and Taylor are panting and shivering and it only lasts another few seconds before his thrusting becomes erratic, his grunting stiff, his grip shaky. He holds his length as deep inside of her as he can as he empties his load inside of her.

When he pulls his softening cock out of her, a stream of cum runs down her left thigh, running all the way to her knee. If that much came out of her, Taylor can only imagine how much he dumped inside of her. As he lets go of her, Taylor falls forward, resting her hands on the back of the toilet as she takes a moment to compose herself, her pussy raw and achy as she works to get her breathing under control.

They stumble out of the stall a few minutes later to a mixture of boos, cat-calls, cheers, and a volley of insults. Taylor and Big Mike wash their hands in neighboring sinks, but don't so much as look at one another, as if they are strangers now that the deed has been done.

Taylor is the one to sever ties for good, walking out while Big Mike is still drying his hands, disappearing into the crowd and leaving him in the dust. When she emerges from the crowd on the other side of the bar, she finds James waiting near the door like an angry father.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asks, arms folded over his chest and an annoyed look on his face. He clearly doesn't approve of what Taylor just did, but who is he to judge?

With one backward glance, Taylor searches the crowd for the man responsible for the cum leaking out of her pussy with each step, but Big Mike is nowhere to be seen. Then she turns and follows James out the door, most likely to never see that man again.