Picking Up a Married Man

Story Info
Man discovers his love of cum and full feeling cock in ass.
3.9k words
4
49.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

His wife Becky was out of town on business for a week and Chad took the opportunity to go jogging Friday afternoon by the lake. Chad was in pretty good shape but found himself huffing for breath and sat down on a bench overlooking the jogging path and the lake. It was a good view and he relaxed. The trees over the trail supplied shade and allowed a gentle breeze to come through helping him cool down. The sun still shown over the lake and the view of blue waters, and green embankments was alluring.

Another jogger came into view. "Hi my name is Terrance, you don't mind if I sit and catch my breath for a few minutes do you?"

Chad answered in a neighborly manner, "No I don't mind, make yourself comfortable. It is a beautiful day isn't it?"

"Gorgeous," replied Terrance, "perfect for toning up a little. God only knows I need it," he laughed.

"I can relate to that," replied Chad.

Terrance said, "I think I can feel my stomach tightening up, and my thighs too."

Chad stated, "My backside feels like it has had a workout."

They both laughed. They were getting along well. Conversation went well for a while longer.

Terrance said, "Hey are you in a hurry to get home?"

Chad replied, "No not really."

Terrance said, "I live close to here."

"So do I," said Chad. "I guess we are neighbors."

Terrance said, "I like to have a drink and snacks after I jog, would you like to join me?" The biggest grin spread across his face, and his eyes lit up with his face. He sounded excited like he had a brand new idea.

"Sure, why not?"

On the way they kept a good conversation about jogging, the lake, the neighborhood, about sports and became good friends getting to know each other.

As they came up the sidewalk Terrance said, "That's my house there," and pointed to it. It was a nice brick house that fit in with the neighborhood with a nice fence and lawn. They walked in the front door and the living room had a nice setting with chase lounge chairs, a couch, foot stools, and a chair with large soft arm rests. There were TV monitors positioned in several places such that one could watch them from any part of the room.

"Care for a beer?" Terrance asked. The kitchen was connected to the living room with a doorway and a sandwich bar, and was also connected to the central hallway.

Chad gratefully took an imported beer with good taste and was a little stronger than the typical beers. The first one went down quickly and Chad gratefully took a second one which was easier to drink down as he got accustomed to it. After beer number three, Terrance switched to mixed drinks. Chad took one and was surprised at how good it tasted and how he kept thirsting for another.

Terrance had put on an adult movie which was a bit racy but had a good plot with sexy looking women actresses. Terrance had dubbed in subliminal and sexually suggestive messages that blended into the background of movies that were playing. Chad was ushered out the patio doors to the poolside. The fence was high for privacy. "You can take off your clothes and go for a swim if you like," Terrance offered, "there is no one around." There were TV monitors placed outside under the awning for visibility and protection from glare on the screens.

Chad felt uninhibited and comfortable around Terrance, so he began stripping his clothes off. After all it was warm outside and a good swim would rinse off the sweat.

Terrance said, "I'll make another round of drinks," he watched as Chad pulled down his underwear and got a look at his well toned ass. A few minutes later the movies playing got more from Rated R toward Rated X showing full frontal, pubic hair, tits and ass. When he mixed the next set of drinks, Terrance spiked them with meth.

Chad was surprised that he had no embarrassment stripping his clothes off outdoors. After taking a swim he joined Terrance on the side. They were talking but Chad couldn't help but notice the movie playing and started to get a hard on.

Terrance noticed and put a hand around the small of Chad's back at the top of his ass crack, "Don't be embarrassed if you get a hard on, it is all fun." He left his hand at the top of Chad's naked ass as they walked around the yard and the perimeter of the pool. Terrance steered him with the hand on his ass, and showed the different view of the yard and the pool. "Do you like the effect of the pool lights?" Nonchalantly Terrance let his hand drift into Chad's butt crack while they talked. He liked the warm feeling on both sides of his hand. He affectionately squeezed the bottom of each butt cheek, feeling the warmth of Chad's asshole on the knuckle of his index finger.

Chad replied, "Yes, they look cool and sexy." He was thinking of how he must have looked in the water nude. He unavoidably looked on the TV screen and saw a beautiful actress with pussy spread being entered by a long hard cock. To her side another man fed her his cock and Chad watched her technique of licking, teasing, kissing cock and balls, and fingering asshole while sucking the cockhead. This went on and her finger went deeper massaging his prostate and his balls seemed to tighten and rise. Her thumb played his balls while she fingered, but then pressed his perineum massaging his prostate from within and out.

Soon he saw the cum vein fill and pulse until throbbing, then suddenly started pumping. He could see lumps of cum flowing up the cum vein to her mouth which she kept tight around the flange. Her head jolted with each powerful squirt splashing against the back of her throat. After the cock stopped jolting, she kept it in her mouth for a few minutes obviously tonguing it with cum and lovingly tasting the cum treats.

He had watched it so intently that he hadn't noticed he was licking his lips, and Terrance had guided Chad's hand to his cock looping Chad's finger in the precum at the top. Chad hadn't noticed Terrance had been caressing his entire ass and crack down to the balls. Chad's inhibition had been washed away with the drinks, and he realized he was touching Terrance's cock and let himself continue to feel it, all the way to his balls, and ass crack.

Terrance whispered in Chad's ear, "You can touch me anywhere you want and explore my body." In the next two sets of drinks he had spiked them with Mephedrone and GHB.

Chad was more than just tipsy, he was seeing streaks. He felt comfortable with Terrance holding him and caressing his ass squeezing his butt cheeks, and touching his asshole. He had never let anyone touch his asshole before.

Unwittingly Chad was still fondling Terrance's cock and balls. Terrance guided him to a chaise lounge chair and sat him down on the side. He pushed Chad's feet apart such that he was standing in front of Chad's face. His cock was in front of Chad's mouth.

Compulsively Chad swiped his lips across the tip of it tasting some pre cum with the tip of his tongue before making fish-lips and pushing his lips down the cock head feeling with wonder as the flange pushed through into his mouth cavity where his tongue greeted it with a swathing kissy lick.

Terrance had also spiked the drinks with throat lube and topical muscle relaxer. He suspected by his actions that this was Chad's first time cock sucking and didn't know if he would be able to deep throat yet.

Chad was sucking and teasing the cock like a new toy marveling at the new experience. He distinctly tasted the pre cum and without realizing it, loved the taste of it and the feeling of being that close to another human. The closeness was heartwarming.

Chad realized the tip of the cock had started into his throat on one thrust. It was as if he were imagining it, and he tried again. Before long the cockhead made it's way into his throat, soon followed slowly by the shaft in small light thrusts. He felt the pubic hairs of the balls against his chin and throat. It felt wonderful to have another man in his mouth and throat. It was like feeling closer to another human, and he felt secure in his friendship. He felt Terrance caressing his neck like using his throat to jack off.

Chad felt Terrance's balls, and caressed his crotch all the way back to the asshole, massaging it and feeling the rim, and the exotic ass crack skin, longing to lick it.

Terrance didn't want it to last too long so he would have a good chance of a second cum shot load a little while after this one.

He coaxed and guided Chad and said, "Now hold the tip in your mouth and don't let it slip out. Hold my ass."

As Chad held Terrance's ass he felt Terrance grab the hair at the back of his head and started to clinch as if trying to hold back the flood, and finally shot volleys of cum striking the back of Chad's mouth.

Chad felt the pulsing cock on his lips and tongue, and then cum shots in his mouth. It was a fascinating and wonderful new experience.

Chad surprised himself that he had been so turned on, and hard that he came hard himself shooting cum on his own chest.

Terrance said, "Wipe that up with a finger and put it in your mouth."

Without a thought Chad scooped up his own gobs of cum and fed it to his mouth. He tasted it, and swirled it around with some of Terrance's remaining cum, and fell in love with the feeling and taste of cum in his mouth. He wished there was more. Then Terrance pushed his cock into Chad's mouth so he could enjoy the taste of his cock with the cum.

With his cock still in Chad's mouth, Terrance rubbed Chad's back leaning over and rubbing it all the way down to his ass crack. "You have a lovely kissable ass Chad."

"Thank you," came the muffled response.

"Suck my balls," Terrance gently suggested.

Chad licked down his shaft to the skin nested between the balls. He licked and tasted the balls sack and marveled at it. Taking one ball in his mouth he felt the still dry pubic hair of the ball tickle his mouth. He raved at the sensations he was getting in his mouth today were incredible. He sucked both balls, wetting the pubic hair and tasting the skin.

Terrance said, "You get on your knees and I will sit back so you can lick below my balls." He lay back on the chair and raised his knees exposing his crotch and ass crack.

Ignoring the butthole for a moment, Chad licked the under side of the ball sack, and the exotic skin of the perineum, licking the smooth part and feeling the short hairs with his tongue around the sides. He kissed it amazed at the feel of it on his lips, and kissed the butt cheeks meeting the back of his legs and crotch.

Chad ventured a few licks near the asshole and realizing it was clean skin, explored the brown wrinkles with the tip of his tongue. He was amazed at the softness, and the exotic taste.

In time he licked the ass crack all the way to the top, kissing and licking the sides and enjoying the firmness of the butt against his lips.

Chad desired more cum, but now Terrance had him lay on his stomach on the chaise lounge chair. The curve of the chair caused his butt to be raised high, and the meat of his legs spread on the sides of the chair. The position caused an arch of his back, and his asshole looked inviting.

Chad was longing for the feel of a cock in his mouth already again.

It was getting dark outside, and Terrance kept the pool lights dim and the outside lights dimmed down. "This is massaging oil, it will relax your muscles." Terrance worked some olive massage oil into Chad's skin, pouring it up and down his spine, spiral on his ass, and down the ass crack to the backside of his balls and legs. He then worked the oil into the skin, but added topical muscle relaxer and then topical pain killer over the asshole working it with a finger tip. He explained, "This is a place that too often gets overlooked." Satisfied with that he then applied thick long lasting anal lube and worked it in gently but thoroughly.

Chad had never had so much expert attention to his asshole. He considered it to be a luxury exotic massage.

Having a finger in his asshole felt strange, but he grew to like it. Terrance used slow and gentle moves like caressing. Just for kicks, he finger fucked with each of his ten fingers, one at a time gently feeling the asshole grip each finger, but just one at a time. He felt the inner edge with each finger, and with his middle fingers, felt and massaged the prostate gland, he could feel the seam of the prostate gland.

Terrance kept massaging the butt cheeks, spreading and feeling the firmness.

While leaning over Chad and without another word, Terrance started pushing his cock against Chad's asshole. His cock was lubed slippery, and the asshole was ultra slick and relaxed. Gently he pushed until the tip of his cock was just starting to create a funnel like opening. In control, Terrance spread the cheeks wide open while pushing. He saw the tip of his cockhead starting to slip in a little, and pushed with small pulses.

He grabbed both ass cheeks and moved them in a spiral like a dance motion, and saw his dickhead had slipped in almost to the flange. He saw the flange of his cockhead slowly cause the asshole to form around it until it too slipped in. He held it there while he felt Chad's asshole sensing it getting used to it, and give it a couple squeezes. But his asshole muscles were relaxed and soon the shaft started in.

The shaft went in slowly and smoothly. Chad couldn't tell the progress until he felt the pubic hair against his ass and the balls against his crotch.

Terrance held it there, letting Chad's asshole get used to it and enjoying the feeling of a tight ass gripping his cock making it even harder. It was an entirely new and erotic feeling for Chad. He felt full and enjoyed the close hugging he was getting from Terrance who was still fondling his butt and occasionally slipping a hand all the way up his spine to his neck, and feeling his breast from underneath pinching his nipples. Terrance held Chad's neck for a minute and then grabbed his hair as he started to pump, slowly at first.

Chad was loving the feeling of a large warm cock in his ass. His asshole felt full and good. He had never had such a sensation. When the cock pulled out he grunted in surprise, "Uuugh!" When it went in, another grunt came from his mouth, "Huugh!"

Terrance was now starting to pump faster until finally he was pulling Chad's head back by the hair and his stomach was slapping his ass with spanking sounds. Adding effect, Terrance did spank that kissable ass a few times.

Soon Terrance felt a throbbing in his asshole and a jerking and actually felt the jets of cum hit his insides, feeling it squirt in and feeling the slight difference in temperature. It felt exhilarating, wonderful, and exciting. Soon Terrance relaxed on top of him. He could feel his pubic hair in the crack of his ass. Terrance caressed his back and butt. He left his cock in Chad for as long as the deflating cock would stay in.

Chad laid there relishing on the experience.

Terrance went inside to mix more drinks, adding GHB.

Later Chad would vaguely remember the arrival of a bicyclist who drank with them. He had the wonderful feeling of they guy's cock in his mouth and the gush of cum he tasted and swirled in his mouth until he swallowed, keeping the cock in his mouth as long as he could. He just loved the feeling of a cock in his mouth.

They got more and more high and Chad took another cock in his ass, loving it.

Terrance turned on some strong black lights, and cum shown around Chad's mouth, unknown to him. Pictures were taken, but unknown to him he had been on video cam from the time he had gotten there.

More guys came to the PNP party and Chad had a great time but would not be able to remember it. Other guys arrived. When the morning daylight had come up they had moved inside to one of the bedrooms, and Chad was the guest of honor.

In the middle of the next evening, they loaded Chad naked into a car and drove him to his house, letting him in and taking him to his bedroom. They brought his clothes and laid them down next to his bed as if that is where he took them off.

One of the cyclists that had showed up and helped turned Chad over on his stomach, applied lube to his butthole working it all around, then fucked him until he came in Chad's ass. They left him asleep on his stomach so all the cum would stay in his ass and get absorbed.

While this was going on, another cyclist found Chad's wife Becky's underwear drawer and took all her nice panties.

Becky arrived home the next morning and let herself in, as Chad did not answer, and was supposed to be at work anyway. When she came into the bedroom she saw Chad laying face down snoring in the pillow, and his cute ass facing up. She had never noticed his asshole had an open gape.

She started unpacking but noticed her underwear drawer was empty, and they were not in the laundry hamper. Later Chad was able to make a fast excuse, but didn't actually know what had happened to them. He said, "Oh I took advantage of a lady who needed to make extra money doing some house work."

Becky looked around the room with a look of doubt on her face, but dropped the subject thinking the one time cleaning lady may have stolen them.

Later that afternoon Chad was beginning to feel normal again, but decided to go for a jog to clear his head. In one of the somewhat remote areas of the jogging trail Chad passed by a small wooded area with trails. He had to pee real bad, so he went up one of the trails and found a small clearing behind a tree.

After relieving himself he saw from the corner of his eye the glint of sun reflecting off metal. He looked closer and saw a bicycle. Then he saw movement and he stepped closer to see what was going on.

He saw a couple of strangers, cyclists who had come off the trail. They were hugging and fondling and pushing down each other's sports shorts outdoors in public. This revealed the fact they were both wearing bikini panties that vaguely looked familiar to Chad. He saw them rub their hard cocks through the panties. Taking turns, they both got on their knees and sucked each other's cock and balls. Chad had walked closer and now was rubbing his cock. They both glanced at him acknowledging his presence but kept going until each one swallowed some cum.

They motioned for him to step over, and they both drew him in fondling his ass and hugging his stomach. They turned him around and pulled his shorts down revealing his nice ass, and both began kissing and licking his ass. One of them relished licking the sweat from the crack of his ass, and the other relished sucking the sweat from his balls. The first one licked the remaining piss drops from his dick. They both rimmed his married asshole. Together they sucked his dick hard, taking the pre cum from it.

One of them produced some lube and slicked up his cock, and then lubed each other's asshole. They got on hands and knees doggy style, and flirted with their assholes with tempting movements.

Unable to help himself, Chad moved over one of them and pushed his cock in. He pushed the panties down to the cyclist knees. He couldn't understand how he had gotten so skillful at it. After pumping for a couple minutes one of them said, "Now do the other one." Chad spanked and felt of the first guy's ass, then moved to the next one feeling this cyclist's soft panties on his leg. He positioned himself and pushed his cock in relishing the warm feeling of the asshole squeezing on his cock.

It did not take long at all until his first shots of cum went into the cyclist's gut, but quickly turned, and leaned over the other one and slid his cock in easily finishing his final volleys of cum. He came strongly.

They both got up, leaving Chad in a kneeling position and each in turn fed him their cock. It had felt so good feeling his bareback cock in an asshole. He never realized he liked it so much but now he was having the satisfying feeling of their cocks taking turns at his mouth leaving runners of precum on his tongue, some of which had the thicker heavy taste of cum. His licks, and sucking got them harder, and soon they had him in a doggy position, lubed him up, and started taking turns at his asshole. Chad loved the feel of cocks in his ass, and grew to enjoy the techniques and movements of each cyclist.

12