Picking Up a Married Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad on his knees again was presented with their asses, and he kissed and licked each one, cleaning the ass cracks with his tongue, and feeling the firmness of their bottoms against his lips. "Hey let's meet again, I want to swallow your cum."

He loved it all and would have kept going all day but had to go home. He had taken a vacation day from work, but had to go back to the office in the morning.

Becky greeting him when he came in, "Did you have a good jog?"

"It was unimaginably wonderful. I feel refreshed and wholesome."

The next day at the office one of the guys in conversation remarked that he had seen an amateur movie on the internet with a guy sucking cock and balls, then taking it up the ass on a chaise lounge by a pool. "Couldn't see his face, but he had a cute ass for a guy," he said.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

Author's note: This story has a line where cum is shining under a blacklight.

12