Picking Up Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released him with a wet pop, "Yes, Daddy. Want to give you this, want to feel you come down my throat. Your naughty little whore Daddy. Your perfect baby girl." She sucked him into her mouth again, her head bobbing faster and sucking harder. Her tongue swirled around his cock wickedly touching and feeling, giving him pleasure.

"Oh God...," he gasped, his head falling back as he slumped against the counter. "Oh, Jesus... Oh, Skye...," he gasped, somehow including her in the Holy Trinity. "Fuck, please... that feels so good. It's been so long..."

She pressed her face down, nuzzling into his pelvis her throat desperately swallowing around his tip. She was drooling, then one finger slid back and circled his sphincter. She pressed gently then slid her finger inside, massaging his prostate as she fucked her face on his cock. She eagerly sought to make him climax, to explode down her throat.

"SKYE!" he yelped. No one had ever done that to him before. His previous girlfriend wasn't into any oral or anal play. She'd thought it was disgusting. "Oh fuck, Skye... I'm close... I'm so close..." His voice was tense and his eyes wide as he stared down at her, desperate to reach his climax.

She responded by going faster, her tongue doing wicked things, and then she pressed him into her throat and started humming. The vibrations went through his cock while her finger eagerly pummeled his prostate. Her other hand cupped and gently massaged his sack, her eyes focused on his face, watching him as she worked hard to make him come down her throat. She wanted to give him that pleasure with a single-minded desire that he had never seen from another woman.

It did not take him long. The unfamiliar sensations she was giving him messed with his nerves and then suddenly he was exploding with an incoherent yelp of surprise, pumping rope after rope of cum into her mouth. His knuckles were white as he gripped the countertop and his eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his head. As he slowed down, he was left in great heaving breaths, struggling to regain his equilibrium.

She eagerly swallowed every drop and then licked him clean. She pulled her finger from his ass and then pulled his pants up. She rose to her feet to wash her hands and wrap him in a hug, "Good morning, Daddy," she murmured in his ear as she held him tightly.

He gasped for several more moments, before breathing as his arms wrapped around her, "Sweet Jesus... What the hell brought that on?"

"You were too sexy," she murmured. "Standing there in your boxers with that smile... I couldn't resist worshiping my Daddy."

"Me? Sexy? He asked, looking down at his hairy body and ponch stomach. "Are you sure we're looking at the same body?"

"I think you're sexy," she stated firmly. "I think you're my Daddy and you're sexy, so there."

He looked at himself again, then sighed and leaned in to kiss her lips tenderly. "If you say so, Baby Girl," Greg murmured.

"I say so," she nodded, then nuzzled into him, "Now let's have breakfast." She turned to help him cook, snuggled back into his chest, and simply enjoyed being with him.

He cooked up the breakfast tacos happily, pulling out tortillas at the last to warm them some in the microwave before plating up some for each of them. He pulled some fresh salsa out of a jar in his refrigerator that he'd made and saved and they sat down at the small table off the kitchen. Greg pulled her chair out for her, then bent and kissed her again. As he moved toward his own chair, he let his fingers graze over her breast through her shirt.

"That's yours, Daddy," she murmured giving him a bright smile. She reached across the table to take his hand and gently squeeze it.

He squeezed her hand in return and lifted it to his lips. "All of you is mine," he murmured. "I'm just waiting until you tell me that you're comfortable enough for me to have it," he added. "How do you feel about kids?" he asked. "Do we need to plan for protection?"

"I would like kids, two or maybe three," she offered softly. Her brow furrowed, "I'm on protection for another year."

"OK. Just...," he trailed off, trying to figure out how to say what was on his mind. "I want to give you a chance to get used to what this... us... is like... before we go adding kids and the inevitable... mess that brings. Does that make sense?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Daddy," she smiled at him, reaching out to touch his cheek. "We want some time with just us, then we'll have babies together." She blushed, biting her lip, "But I'll probably be begging you to breed me... just so you're aware."

"That's not going to encourage me to be... um... gentler," he murmured with a soft blush of his own. "... Just so you're aware."

"Maybe have me at the foot of the bed, that way you can pin my legs up just right so you can fill me right up, Daddy?"

His eyes fluttered and he groaned softly, imagining it. "God, Baby Girl... I'm really starting to think Heaven made you just for me..."

"Maybe He did," she smirked, "Of course you can also picture me bouncing on you, riding your cock as I come over and over, eagerly milking you. Watching my breasts bounce and sway for you, an eager little whore for Daddy's seed."

"Yeah? Do those ideas excite you too?" he murmured, his eyes closed as he pictured them.

"Very much so, Daddy," she responded with a soft, shy giggle. "I'm dripping just thinking about it."

"I like that I can make you dripping," he murmured, a smile on his face as he lifted one of the tacos to his lips and took a bite.

She nodded, then started eating her own tacos, smiling at him with soft, warm eyes. "I love you, Daddy."

He stopped, cocking his head to the side as he looked at her. "Yeah? I'm glad because this would be really awkward if I were the only one," he murmured.

She smiled at him happily, then they finished eating and she promptly cleaned up so he could go take a shower. He came out in a similar set of clothes to the previous day - jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. Then she bounded over to the Cafe with him, holding his hand happily. "My Daddy, my home."

He unlocked the front door but didn't turn on the sign, then he started refilling the prepared trays of food. He took raw chicken, beef, and such and cut it up into meal-sized portions. He prepared potatoes in foil for baking, cut fresh vegetables and put them in containers, started soups warming in their kettles for the day, and began making dough to bake small loaves of bread in his bread oven. As he went, he explained each thing that he was doing and why he did it to her, teaching her some kitchen skills he'd picked up while he was at it.

She followed him obediently and eagerly learning, trying to help without getting in his way. She leaned into his side often, repeatedly just touching him when she could. Then she went out to stock up on the things that customers would need, like napkins, and made sure the rest of the cafe was prepared and ready. She was steadily relaxing in his presence. But when the door was flung open she was in the kitchen protectively in front of him, staring in that direction.

"GREG! The FUN has arrived!" the large, butch woman with the half-shaved head bellowed, then stared at Dallas, "Oh hello beautiful, aren't you just as pretty as a picture."

"Skye... this is Maryann. Maryann, this is Skye. She's... mine," he offered softly.

"What?! Greg Keegan, are you finally getting some pussy? It's about damn time. Girl, get over here and hug me. Are you takin' the sour out of his vinegar? Well ain't you just a saint!" she grinned, walking over and tugging Skye into a firm hug. She was strong, at least as strong as Skye, and looked to be twice as old. Maybe even older than Greg.

"Uh... Maryann? That's maybe not...," he trailed off, his eyes concerned as he looked at Skye wrapped up in the large woman's arms.

Skye blinked in astonishment, she was warm and felt safe again, she relaxed, hugging Maryann back. "Thank you," she murmured. "I love him."

"'Course you do. Old idiot in there's a big teddy bear. So how long have the two of you been seeing each other?" she asked, then looked at Greg with a scowl. "And why didn't you tell me nothing?" she growled.

He blushed. "We... uh...," he started, then shook his head. That would sound too creepy. "Um... we...," he trailed off again. That would sound too crazy.

"He didn't know I was back in the States," Skye offered softly, "I just got back into town last night..." she smiled shyly, "It was an unexpected homecoming."

He chuckled nervously. "She's... kind of always been meant for... me. I just didn't really get it until she got back and realized what I didn't have... that she was the one that could give me," he offered softly.

"Well you always were kind of thick-skulled," she mused. "Probably why you didn't kick crazy to the curb earlier..." She paused, then shrugged. "Water under the bridge. She's here now and look at you, blushing like a schoolgirl. Isn't he adorable?"

"Yes, he is," Skye said softly, going over to kiss Greg's cheek, "and that just makes me fall in love all over again. See I'm not the only one that thinks you're adorable," she lifted up and kissed his lips, "My Daddy."

He blushed again and kissed her back. "Baby Girl," he murmured. "See what I mean about...?" he trailed off. "She's..."

"Wonderfully perfect for part of our family," Skye said firmly with a smile. "She's like your sister. She loves you, just as you are."

"Please tell me you're not stupid enough to let her get away because if you are, I'm going to kick your ass and then I'm... going to keep her," Maryann said firmly.

"He's not going to let me get away," Skye said happily, "We're going to have children together and you get to be Auntie Maryann."

"Oh. Good," she said with a firm nod, and what Skye could only surmise was a smile.

"Of course, if you're single and looking..." Skye murmured with a soft, shy smile. "I have a friend that's also single and looking..."

Maryann's eyebrows raised in interest. "Oh really?"

"Yes..." she paused, her brow furrowed, "Well if you like women... I can't help if you like men. She was there during my PT, she's a physical therapist."

Maryann laughed, loudly and from her belly. "Yeah, pretty Skye. I'm definitely team taco," she grinned. "I mean, Greg here is nice and all, but ain't nothing beats a nice soft pair of titties and a perfect, pink..."

"O... K! That's about where we're gonna stop that conversation!" Greg said, his face beet red.

Skye giggled, "OK, I'll give her a call and see if she can visit us."

"You do that, sweetness. In the meantime, maybe you can get old stick in the mud here to loosen up some." She reached out and patted Skye's cheek gently, then turned to start humming a song that Skye thought she knew but was wildly off-key as she wiped down the tables and chairs to get ready to open for customers.

Skye giggled and bounded over to hug Greg, "I like her. She's fun."

"That's good because I'd be afraid to ask her to leave if you were jealous...," he murmured seriously.

"Mmm, she makes me feel safe, like you but different," Skye said and snuggled into him with a tight hug. "You're my Daddy."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "And you're my Baby Girl. Now... what would you like to do today? Do you want to stay back here? Be out there helping Maryann? Wait at the house? Where would you be most comfortable?" he asked.

"I'll stick with you," she said softly, "If Maryann ends up needing some help I can at least run food, but I want to be near you."

He nodded. "OK. Maybe dishes?" he offered.

"I can do that," she smiled at him, her eyes soft. "I love you, Daddy."

He bent and claimed her lips. "I love you, Baby Girl," he murmured after, his hand sliding to cup her bottom. "I wish it hadn't taken so long for you to finally come along, but I'm glad you did."

"Me too, but I'm glad I'm here and I'm glad I found you," she lifted up and kissed him again, slowly making love to his mouth with her own.

From outside the kitchen, there was a wistful sigh. Greg looked up and Maryann was staring in at them. "God, it's so good to see you happy, Greg," she said with a wry smile on her lips. "That and that kiss was hot. You guys should think about doing some videos..."

"Jesus, fuck, Maryann!" Greg bellowed. "Can you take your mind out of the gutter for, like, ten minutes for once? I'm not shooting a porno."

"I could... but I won't," she grinned at him.

Greg stood there, opening and closing his mouth like a fish, having no idea what to say. Skye giggled, then kissed Greg, "It's cute, I think she's going to really like Rosemarie. I should call her." She fished an old, but well-cared-for phone out of her pocket and pressed a button.

She leaned into Greg, and then they heard a soft voice answer with a thick, southern accent, "Hey Dallas Skye, how you doing?"

"Good, I found my Daddy," Skye said happily, a broad smile breaking out over her lips. "How would you like to meet someone special?"

"Details, girl, details."

"Wichita, Kansas, Universe's End Restaurant. How soon can you be here?"

"Day or two," the woman responded, "I was worried about you but you sound happy."

"I am," Skye said, looking up at Greg, "Exceedingly so."

"That sounds lovely," Rosemarie said with a small smile. "I'll see you in two days."

"Two days," Skye smiled, hanging up. "Oh, this is going to be fantastic."

"So... your friend is... a physical therapist?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded, "She helped me get back to mostly full range of motion on my left side after the explosion. She also beat the shit out of Mike when she found out what he did."

"I like her already," he murmured, the thought had entered his dreams of beating up her ex- as well.

"She's awesome," she chewed on her lower lip, "But she's tiny..." she offered softly. "She's maybe five foot tall..." she paused, "Wait, I have a picture." She looked down at her phone and flicked to the photos, swiping through, then pulled up a picture of her standing side by side with a petite redhead. "There she is."

He looked at her, then looked up to glance through the window at Maryann, then looked back down at the picture. "Oh God...," he murmured, pulling out his own phone to pull up a picture that he had saved of a massive warrior carrying a much smaller man on his shoulder with a grin and a caption of "Mus Protec Smol". He turned it to show to her. "This is going to be hilarious..."

"Does Maryann like animal ears?" She asked softly, her head tilted, then looked up at him, "Do you like animal ears?"

"I mean... I think they're pretty cute. But if you think I've asked her... a question like that... you're crazy," he chuckled.

"Maryann?" Skye moved to the window to peek out, but the Cafe was still empty, "How do you feel about Kitten ears?"

"What, like on a cat?" she asked, her brow furrowed.

"No, on a girl. Like a headband"

"OH!" Her eyes widened as she understood the question. "Well...," she glanced around and then uncharacteristically lowered her voice. "They're actually... really adorable. But... I've kinda got this image?" She gestured at herself. "You know?"

"Yeah," Skye offered softly, "But would you want someone who liked to wear them because they made her happy?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure! I'm all about people doing what makes them happy...," she said firmly.

"OK, Good," Skye nodded, then smiled brightly and bounded back to Greg, she flicked the picture over and it was of the two girls again, only this time they were both wearing little kitten ears. "What do you think, Daddy?"

His eyes softened. "You look adorable in kitten ears, Baby Girl. Do you have a pair? Would you like to wear them? Or do I need to get you a pair?" he asked quietly.

"I don't have a pair anymore," she offered quietly, "They got broken. We can order me a pair when you get me a collar though," she smiled brightly up at him. "I want to wear your collar."

"Yeah?" he asked softly, his eyes softening and looking ever so hopeful.

"Very much so," she lifted up and kissed him softly, "I'm home, Daddy. Your baby girl is home forever more."

"Maybe... we can look for one this weekend?" he asked softly. "You could pick out one you like?"

"I'd like that," she murmured, she nuzzled into him, happily hugging him. "I'll let you get to work, Daddy, and help where I can."

They turned on the 'OPEN' sign and began their day. Almost like clockwork, customers trickled in with a 'Morning, George. The usual?' from Maryann, or a 'Hello Betty, how's your kiddo feeling?' from Greg. What was not usual was the questions. 'Who's the new girl in the back?' Which Maryann responded to with, 'She's Greg's girl.' That was answered sometimes with a questioning look, and sometimes with an exclaim of surprise, and sometimes even with a cheer and a call of, 'Good on you, Greg!'

It was just after the lunch rush when the near unthinkable happened. The door slammed open and the sound of a shotgun being cock sounded. "Nobody moves!" came the gravelly voice from under the ski mask. "You're going to empty the till into a shopping bag, nice and easy. I see any cops, any heroes, somebody is going to die." He turned, the gun aimed at Maryann. "Comprende chica?"

The place fell silent and nobody moved, then a pair of knives flew from the kitchen and slammed into his hands. He dropped the gun with a scream of pain and then Skye was through the window and slamming into him with a boot to the face. "MY FAMILY!"

Maryann was over the counter and picking him up with a chokehold, "Greg! Call the police before she kills him." Skye had the knives in her hands, twirling them as she stared the would-be robber down, "Easy Skye, he's stopped. It's OK... I promise." The knives flashed and the man was shivering without a shirt or pants. They were scraps on his body and Skye was panting, studying him, Maryann could see the slow return to focus. "No bomb, just a shotgun, easy."

"My family," she repeated softly, insistently. "Threatened my family."

"I know, he made a mistake," Maryann kept calming the soldier in Skye, "And he's going to go to jail."

Skye backed up slowly, letting Maryann keep a hold of the would-be robber. It was a few minutes before the cops pulled up into the parking lot. Skye prowled around the edge of the dining area, her eyes on the man. The knives had been put back in her boots. Maryann smiled as the first one came in, "Leroy, we have a gift for you."

The next hour passed slowly as they talked, the man was handcuffed and taken out to the police car. The shotgun was picked up for evidence, the officer was very careful about handling it and uncocking it. He could see Skye pacing back and forth, "Easy Soldier. You're home, he's in my car, it's over."

"Family," Skye repeated, "Threatened my family," she paced back and forth, half walking, half limping now. "Threatened Maryann," she growled, her muscles bunching for a moment.

"He's going to be locked up now," the officer soothed.

Skye nodded, then prowled back around and leaned into Greg's side, breathing him in as she tried to calm down. She looked up at him hesitantly, afraid she'd see rejection, she had warned him that she was a killer, and was still mostly feral. "OK?"

He shook his head. "Not OK. Amazing. Such a very, very good girl protecting your family like that," he breathed, his tone full of wonder and awe at her ability.

She nodded, "Daddy's good girl," she relaxed, leaning into his side and burying her face in his neck. "Mine, my Daddy. Love you so much."

Greg's arms wrapped around her and held her tightly. "I've got you, Baby Girl. I love you. Nothing is going to change that, OK?" he murmured, kissing the top of her head. "Thank you for protecting our family," he added finally.

She nodded nuzzling into him, "Brought back..." she trailed off. "When I was... a kid broke in with a shotgun, he was..." she trailed off. "One of the men restrained him but he was... the explosion was so loud and then they both... gone. Maryann was holding him and I was... scared it was happening again."