Picking Up Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," she smiled up at Maryann, then her nose crinkled, "Obviously I'm not too adorable for words because you used words to describe me as adorable." She stuck her tongue out at Maryann then blushed and ducked her head.

"Now look here, Miss College-educated smarty pants. I may not be all subtle and sly with the words and such, but I can still pin you down and tickle you to death," she replied with a sassy flip of her hair and her arms folded across her chest, grinning at Rosemarie as she arched a brow.

"You wouldn't," Rosemarie gasped.

"And just how would you know what I would or wouldn't do, you... adorable woman?" Maryann asked.

"See, not too adorable for words," she pointed out again playfully, "Cause you just called me adorable again, so hah!" She stuck her tongue out again, then flicked it up higher to where it was touching her nose.

"That's it...," Maryann murmured. In two quick steps, she was at the table and her hands were poking at Rosemarie's ribs. "Take that, Miss Smartypants...," she growled, but her grin and the twinkle in her eyes showed she was being playful.

She squealed in surprise and squirmed jerking then tried to grab Maryann's hands. "Mistress!" She tried to escape and giggled helplessly at the tickling sensation.

Just as quickly as she had started, she stopped and squatted down next to Rosemarie to look into her eyes with a cheeky grin. "Even your giggle is adorable," she breathed, her eyes soft, before she too blushed slightly and stood up again. "So... Saturday then, yeah?" she repeated, making sure that things were still good.

"Saturday," she repeated in agreement. Then hopped from her chair and flung her arms around Maryann, trying to tickle her in return to show that she enjoyed the playfulness too.

Maryann looked at her and chuckled, then reached down and wrapped her arms around Rosemary, trapping the smaller woman's arms at her sides before lifting her off the ground. "Whatcha gonna do now... Miss Kitten McSmartypants?" she asked with a smirk on her lips.

Rosemarie tilted her head, then leaned forward and pressed her lips to Maryann's with a slight blush before pulling back slowly, "That."

Maryann froze for just a moment in surprise. Then murmured, "Oh my dear God...," before she returned the kiss, pressing hard against her lips before she backed off, trying to gauge how quickly or slowly she needed to move. God, this woman! She was desire wrapped up in a neat little package and a bow. It was unlike anything Maryann had ever seen.

Rosemarie tilted her head at the kiss, then leaned in and kissed Maryann again. This time she nipped Maryann's lower lip, when she gasped Rosemarie darted her tongue in, sweeping through to taste and explore with the softest, neediest of 'mrowr' noises a woman could make. Her legs flexed to wrap around Maryann's waist and press her closer.

Maryann whimpered as they kissed, struck by how adorably needy she sounded. When their lips parted again, she murmured, "Any more kisses like that... you ain't gonna need a room at Greg's house. Im'ma take you home with me instead..."

Rosemarie tilted her head, then dipped her head and licked up Maryann's neck before capturing her mouth in another wet, needy kiss. She sucked Maryann's tongue into her mouth this time, grinding against her with more soft, needy mewls. When she released her lips, she moved her lips to Maryann's ear, "Yeah? Is Mistress going to let me worship her properly? Make her come on my tongue again and again?"

Maryann growled as they kissed and when she asked, the response was, "On one condition." At Rosemarie's questioning sound, she continued, "You don't dare leave me. I ain't a nice person, Rosemarie. I fight and I bleed for what's mine. And if you want to be mine, then you ain't leaving 'cept if I'm dead."

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed softly. "I won't leave you and you won't leave me," she agreed, then kissed her again. Maryann tightened her arms and melted into the kiss, her tongue dueling with Rosemarie's fiercely. Rosemarie slid her arms around Maryann's neck and Maryann dropped her hands to cup the smaller woman's bottom.

From in the kitchen, Skye poked at Greg. "Daddy, look!" she breathed, pointing at the two women.

Greg glanced over and then smiled. "Good for them. Just means we won't have to tame anything on Saturday it looks like," he observed.

"I'm so happy for them," Skye said breathlessly, leaning into Greg. "We're home, Daddy... we're all home."

"Maybe that means that Maryann will calm down some," Greg mused softly.

From in the Cafe proper, Maryann parted lips with Rosemarie and snarked, "Fat fuckin' chance, boss," before she claimed Rosemarie's lips once more, smirking into them impishly.

Rosemarie giggled softly, then pinched Maryann's rear, "So, I'll eat dinner, then we'll go home, Mistress. You'll need to give me an address so I can follow you there."

"I will do that," Maryann murmured. She carried Rosemarie to her chair easily and set her down. "Let me finish cleaning up the rest of the Cafe." Rosemarie pouted as she was put down but didn't argue, instead just kissed Maryann again.

Skye brought the food out to Rosemarie so she could eat, then worked on helping Greg clean the kitchen. The four of them talked like old friends reunited. Then Rosemarie went to follow Maryann home. Skye watched the two women leave, then looked up at Greg, "Did I do good, Daddy?"

"Baby Girl, you did amazing. You helped your friend find someone that may be good for her. Plus, you helped Maryann, who you barely know, have a chance at happiness," he observed. Pulling her in for a passionate kiss, he repeated, "You're amazing."

"I love you, Daddy," she kissed him again, "Let's go home. I want to wash your back."

"Does that really make you happy, Baby Girl?" he asked as he locked up the back door and set the alarm.

"Very much so, Daddy. I love pampering you." She took his hand, entwining their fingers. "I'm a service submissive. My love language is offering service and care. It's important to me to pamper and care for you. Just like you care for me, Daddy."

He nodded slowly. "Just want to make sure it's not... to 'repay' me somehow. I do what I do because it makes me happy. Because I love you. Not because I expect anything in return," he murmured.

"I know, Daddy. I do what I do because it makes me happy." She lifted up to kiss him passionately, then dropped her hand to grope him with a giggle. "More sexing please."

He swatted her bottom, then gripped it. "Insatiable," he growled, bending and kissing her neck. "Fucking love it...," He led her inside and they showered before he fucked her into the bed again as she happily welcomed it.

Rosemarie stepped out of her car and then walked up to Maryann to wrap her arms around her. "We were apart too long," she pouted up at Maryann, "Kisses?"

"Gladly," she murmured, bending and kissing her firmly. When they parted, she added, "I like that you're already seeking my touch. It makes me feel good." She unlocked the door and opened the small house, flipping on the light.

"I'm glad," Rosemarie said, snuggling into her side. "Want to make you feel good, want to make you the happiest Mistress in the world." She lifted up and kissed Maryann again eagerly. "I will love you."

"I will love you," she murmured. "Take such good care of you. No one mess with you ever again...," she added, dropping her things by the door, then kicking it shut with her heel and locking it before scooping Rosemarie up in her arms to carry her to the Master bedroom. "My little kitten," she murmured.

"Your little kitten," Rosemarie agreed eagerly, her fingers sliding up to run through Maryann's hair before pulling her face down for a hot, demanding kiss with a soft mewling whimper. She sucked and licked Maryann's tongue and lips, desperate for the taste and feel of her.

Maryanne set her down on the bed. "Get those clothes off, pretty little kitten. I want to taste you," she growled.

She squeaked in excitement and shivered before promptly stripping, "Yes, Mistress." She was quickly naked, then sprawled out on the bed. The tail was laid to one side, showing that it was in her rear. "Yours, Mistress. Your pretty little kitten."

"Oh... put the ears back on...," she murmured. "They're so fucking adorable," she added as she reached out and began to massage Rosemarie's legs, bending and kissing them eagerly.

Rosemarie giggled and blushed, then grabbed for her ears and put them back on. She lifted her hands and tilted her head before making a soft, 'mrowr' noise. "Your Kitten, Mistress." She spread and bent her legs obediently eager. "Feels so good, love you, Mistress. Will love you forever."

"Love you, little Kitten. Gonna find all the ways to make you purr for me," she promised as she continued to work on her legs, kissing her skin tenderly. "Love how trusting you are... how eager...," she added as she worked her way up Rosemarie's body.

"Feels good," she stroked her hands over Maryann's head and shoulders. "Want you, need you, love you."

"Want to make you feel good, baby. Want to make you feel so good...," she trailed off, raising her arms and running her hands over Rosemarie's upper body, cupping and squeezing her breasts as her lips moved to her abdomen. "Taste like strawberries...," she breathed.

Rosemarie mewled in pleasure arching towards Maryann, "Oh Mistress, that's yours that's all yours, mouth feels so good. Love you touching me." She stared down at Maryann with pleasure-filled eyes, her hands stroked over her arms and hands eagerly touching her in return. "I get to worship too," she demanded bossily.

Maryann chuckled. "When I'm done, little Kitten. When I'm good and ready," she murmured. She lifted higher and sucked a nipple into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue and nipping at it with her teeth.

Rosemarie made a wanton, whimpering noise at the feel of her teeth. Her fingers moved to grip Maryann's head, "Fuck... Mistress... oh my God..."

She released that nipple with a grin. "Hold on, baby. We're just getting started. Treat you like fucking gold... I swear it...," Maryann breathed as she moved and took her other nipple into her mouth. Her hand came up and squeezed and played with the breast she had just been sucking at, continuing the sensations. She pinched the nipple as she tugged at the other with her teeth, a grin on her lips.

She made another needy noise followed by a whimpering whine. Her body jerked and trembled as her mouth fell open in shock. She had never felt so desired in all of her life. She stared at Maryann and her gaze softened, "Yours, Mistress. Be so good to you, I swear it."

She kissed her way back down Rosemarie's abdomen and then pushed her legs apart, staring for a long moment. "Such a perfect little pink pussy... All for me...," Maryann breathed before she slowly licked it with the flat of her tongue. Groaning loudly at the taste, she gasped, "Fuck, you taste like candy...," before she dove in and began sliding her tongue across and through her folds, seeking out and collecting her juices in eager delight.

"Mistress!" Rosemarie said before gasping and mewling in pleasure, shuddering at the onslaught of pure need. "Oh Mistress... tongue, so good." She massaged Maryann's head eagerly, encouraging her.

"That's it, Kitten," she said as she took a breath. "Let it out. Come for me...," Maryann breathed, eager to hear Rosemarie's climax. "My good little girl... Come for me, baby...," she prodded further.

Rosemarie squeaked, squirmed, and mewled helplessly. She rocked toward Maryann's mouth greedily. It took several moments then she arched and a scream was ripped from her chest, "MISTRESS!" She came hard on Maryann's mouth, drenching her with juices.

Maryann lifted her head, her jaw, lips, and nose glistening in the dim light and a big grin on her face. "Fuck that's hot...," she breathed. "Do it again...," she demanded before she lowered her head once more to begin again, This time, she pressed her thighs up and back, lifting her hips slightly, and began prodding at her sphincter with the tip of her tongue, teasing the nerves back there to see how her Kitten would react.

Rosemarie squealed helplessly, her body shuddered and she whined in pleasure-filled need, "Mistress! Oh... oh Mistress... tongue... Oh, that's yours... oh fuck that's for you too, anything you want." Her voice dripped with pleasure and pleading, rocking towards Maryann's face in delirium. She was a wanton mess, "Mistress's naughty little whore."

"That's my good girl," Maryann breathed, starting to alternate between tonguing her ass, drinking from her pussy, and teasing her clit. She was relentless, desperate to drive her to the heights of pleasure and to watch her plummet from the peak of her orgasm over and over again. It was the single most beautiful sight and sound Maryann had ever heard. Without any effort at all, it seemed, Rosemarie had stomped into her heart and settled in as if she had always owned the place.

Rosemarie was quickly reduced to a whimpering puddle on the bed, her noises only animalistic whines and screams of pleasure. Maryann's face and the bed beneath them were drenched in a tribute to how successfully she had melted Rosemarie's mind. Her eyes glazed over from being overwhelmed into subspace, she simply clenched her fingers in Maryann's hair and hung on for the ride.

For long minutes, Maryann kept her in that space, letting her bathe in her submission and becoming drunk on the power of making this beautiful, incredible woman that she was fast coming to love reach orgasm after orgasm. But finally, she stopped, crawled up to the bed beside her, and gathered the smaller woman in her arms, holding her tightly as she murmured, "I've got you, Kitten. It's OK. Just breathe. You did so good... I'm so proud of you..."

Rosemarie whimpered and melted into Maryann, slowly coming back. Her body trembled with the aftershocks. Her hands limply twitched, then wrapped around her in return. "My Mistress," she managed to pant out finally. "Love you so much."

"Love you, Rosemarie. I had no idea it would be like this, but I'll die before I let you go," Maryann confided softly.

"You'll never have to let me go, Mistress," Rosemarie stated firmly. "And when I recover I'm going to show you just how much I love you too."

"Take your time, little Kitten," she breathed, slowly stroking Rosemarie's back. "We have all the rest of our lives."

Rosemarie nodded and nuzzled into her, breathing her in. She rested for several more minutes, then gently pressed Maryann onto her back to begin stripping her, then show her own brand of worship. She was eager to reduce Maryann to just noises too, wanting to hear her as she orgasmed.

Maryann let her do as she wished, watching her eyes, focusing on her touch, to feel the emotion behind it. It was tender and gentle, unlike anything she had ever experienced before. "I love the way you touch me, Kitten... and how cute you look with your ears and that tail..."

"I love you, Mistress," Rosemarie murmured, having disrobed her Mistress. "Going to spend the rest of our lives showing you how much I love you." She kissed her way to Maryann's breasts, then sucked one into her mouth, lightly nibbling on the nipple before nursing firmly.

"Oh God, baby, that's it... So good," she gasped, cupping the back of Rosemarie's head in encouragement. Then, "A little more teeth, Kitten... I like it a little harder..."

"Yes, Mistress," Rosemarie looked up at her and watched as she slowly bit down and nursed, seeking the right pleasure and pain point, her tongue flicking at the nipple between her teeth firmly. Her fingers slid down and gently cupped Maryann's mound, gently playing with the lips, then rubbing slowly over the clit, with just enough pressure to tease.

"Fuck, just like that, Kitten. So fucking good... Don't stop...," she whimpered softly before guiding Rosemarie's head to her other breast. "Need it. Fuck, I need you so bad... On fire for you..."

She bit, sucked, and nibbled on Maryann's breasts, moving between them, then releasing her pussy, she reached up to cup both breasts and squish them together sucking and biting both nipples one after the other quickly. "My Mistress... Tastes so good." She clawed down Maryann's sides, then buried her face in her breasts again, placing a kiss over her heart. "Love you, will love you forever."

Maryann, for her part, was rubbing her hands over every part of Rosemarie's body that she could reach and petting her in encouragement. "Kitten... so good... don't ever stop... Please... fuck... Don't ever stop...," she gasped, her nerves liquid fire in her arousal.

"No, Mistress, not going to stop," Rosemarie said, sliding down Maryann's body. "Going to make you come, Mistress... want to hear it..." she breathed hotly over Maryann's drenched core, then playfully flicked her tongue over her clit before sucking it into her mouth. She focused and started to devour Maryann with a will. Fingers and tongue joined in, leaving no part of her untouched.

Maryann pulled a leg up, bending it at the knee, then brought it down, hooking it on Rosemarie's upper back to tug her closer even as her hand entangled itself in her hair to tug and do the same. "FUCK...," she gasped. "You're so... good at that, Kitten. That's it... another... please, another... yessss...," she hissed when Rosemary slid a second finger inside her and flicked at her clit again. "Gonna make me come, baby... Fuck, it's gonna be big... Never... Oh God...," she gasped, squirming as Rosemarie took her up that peak.

Rosemary continued, then added a third finger to the ones inside Maryann, before she curled them up, making a come hither motion. She nibbled on Maryann's clit and slammed it with her tongue while her other hand rubbed masterfully on Maryann's sphincter to set all of her nerves alight with pleasure at the same time.

"Jesus... Fuck... KITTEN!" she yelped, the high-pitched sound an odd counterpart to her usually much lower voice. She screamed and squirted all over Rosemarie's face, her body and legs twitching. The scream silenced, the orgasm having stolen her breath away as she gasped, still twitching on the bed, in shock from the pleasure. She'd never had an orgasm like that before. Nothing even close to that strong. Her knuckles were white as she fisted the covers of the bed, hanging on for dear life.

Rosemarie lifted her head to take in this display, a small smirk on her lips. She waited for long moments, letting Maryann start to come back down, then dropped her head and did it again, this time faster and one finger inched into Maryann's ass, fucking in counterpoint to the three fingers in her pussy. Her tongue swirled from clit to sphincter then back to clit before nibbling and thumping it again, wordlessly demanding another orgasm.

Never one to have multiple orgasms, mostly because she loved being in control, she was startled at how quickly the sensations came back. "Oh... Oh fuck... Kitten... Please...," she gasped, lifting her head with eyes wide as she stared down in shock as Rosemarie worked on her again. "It's... I'm... Jesus!" she yelped again, flopping back as she came, a smaller flood of liquid coming out and coating her sex, Rosemarie, and the bed again. Her head was rolling back and forth as she babbled incoherently, her hand sliding from Rosemarie's hair as she was carried away on waves of pleasure.

Rosemarie licked her again and again before slowly pulling her fingers from Maryann's body. She walked to the bathroom to wash her hands, then crawled back into bed with Maryann. She sprawled on top of her, kissing her neck and face tenderly. "Love you, Mistress. Love you so much."

Unable to do anything other than whimper, she clutched at Rosemarie weakly, desperate to find something to hold on to that would let her ride out the storm. Long minutes later, she finally, panted, "That was... Fuck... Never... Oh God... I've never... come that hard before."