Pickle Ball Pt. 01

Story Info
Singles play a game. Coupling ensues.
4.1k words
4.61
11.6k
11

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I thought my writing days were over. I was dried out. But you pick up things and your mind begins to run with them and before you know it, here we are. Contrary to what Baba Ram Dass said, you never know what's next nor what's around the corner. There's a few more chapters cumming. Enjoy it and maybe drop me a line.

They just opened twenty new Pickle Ball courts in the park across the street from where I live. I was curious about the popular game and, considering that I used to be pretty good at tennis, racquetball, badminton, ping pong and squash, I thought I'd give it a try. At my age (seventy-three), I wondered if I could still run around a court, however small, but it was worth a look see. Besides, my doctor said that I needed more exercise.

As I was a senior, I became a free member of the park and its many amenities, like the lockers, the indoor pool, the fitness room, etc. I signed up for a couple of free Pickle Ball lessons. There were ten other people in my class all around my age, give or take a few years. The game seemed pretty easy and I became quickly familiar with the rules and the techniques. The Fila Graphite paddle felt odd in my grip. It was somewhere between a ping pong paddle and a small tennis racquet and it had a funny sound when it hit the wiffle ball. The sound it made was closer to hitting a ping pong ball - gnip-gnop, gnip-gnop. It would take a while to get used to. I thought that the paddles were just the right size for a dominatrix to spank the bottom of her sub, but I pushed that thought aside.

The game was actually simple: underhanded serves from the baseline, hit after one bounce, no balls in the kitchen (an area seven feet from the net on either side) and a few other rules. Like I said, easy peasy, lemon squeezee. Also, I felt pretty good running around and fielding lobs. By the end of the lesson, I played a twelve-point game and felt accomplished. The game was okay but I needed more action.

I returned a couple of days later for another lesson. A few people had dropped out and been replaced but I was more than ready to play. The lesson reviewed techniques and tips and by the end of the lesson, I was in a doubles match. My partner was pretty woman named Beth. Fortunately, she was agile and athletic. We quickly made fast work of our more out-of-shape competition. As we strolled to the locker rooms, Beth asked me if I would join her for a cup of coffee afterwards.

We met at the park snack bar. Sitting outside in the beautiful park, we chatted amiably. I soon learned that she was a widow, lived around the corner from me, was lonely and lots of other tidbits. Her friend had told her that Pickle Ball was a great way to meet other senior singles. It suddenly occurred to me that most of the other people in my class were female, were single and were looking for a new way to hook-up. And Beth fit that description. In fact, I discovered that I naively had fallen into a wealth of possible new lovers. Gee, who knew Pickle Ball had friends with benefits? Suddenly, I began to look at this game in a different way.

After coffee, we walked back to our neighborhood. I found Beth to be refreshingly blunt and a bit crude which increased our familiarity. We agreed to meet for another game the next day and we exchanged numbers. She called me early the next day and told me that she had reserved a court. We met on the way to the park. We played two sets that were pretty active but in the third set, Beth slipped and fell, hurting her shoulder. Fortunately, it wasn't her racquet hand. I volunteered to get my car to take her home. When I pulled up, I could see that she was in pain as it was a nasty bruise. As I drove back, I offered to roll a joint and to ice and massage her shoulder to which she quickly agreed.

She changed into a long terry robe and got some coconut oil. We sat outside on her screened-in lanai, which included a small quarter-lap pool and a hot tub. I lit the joint and gave it to her. She toked up a few times.

"This is good grass," she said. She pulled her robe down over her shoulder. I oiled my hands and began to rub her neck and shoulder. She winced and I eased off, rubbing her more gently. "Oh, that feels so good. Nice and soft."

I noticed that her shoulder blade was showing signs of the fall and was turning black and blue. "You're going to turn black-and-blue, Beth. I should put an ice pack on this." She told me to get one out of the freezer and I was gone but a minute. When I returned, I draped a towel over her shoulder and applied the ice pack. She groaned. As I held the pack, I began to really observe this woman. She had a nice body. It was very trim with curves in good places. Her robe was hanging down enough for me to check out the top of her tits. "Nice cleavage...maybe thirty-sixes," I thought. My little head responded in kind.

"How's your shoulder feel now?" I held the ice pack on it.

"It feels like ice on my shoulder. Maybe a little numb. I liked the way your hands felt. Massage me again, please."

"I can't, Beth, not until the swelling calms down. Maybe you should lay down and let the ice work."

She got up and lowered the back of the chaise. She lowered the top of her robe and stretched out on her stomach. I couldn't see more of her as her back was turned to me. I applied the ice to her shoulder and again, she groaned. "Could you rub my lower back, please. You seem to be good with your hands."

"That's just one of my many assets, Beth."

"I bet, wiseass. Where's that joint?"

I began to gently knead her back muscles. She was all knotted up but, with oil, I, with deliberate strokes, gently rubbed them out. Several times, she lifted up to take a toke and delightfully, I was treated to some side boob. Nice. A handful. Still, I wanted her to relax.

"Are you nice and high? Do you need something to drink?"

"Oh, good idea. I have cotton mouth." She directly me to her fridge where I poured two glasses from an open bottle of chardonnay. "You read my mind," she said as she sipped it. Then she lay down. "Now, do me, Ray."

"Sssh. Close your eyes. Think about something good...like maybe your kids, grandkids...or maybe on a beach under palm trees...put a calming image into your head. Ssssh." I took a drink and a toke. I replaced the ice pack and then I oiled up my hands.

She was quiet. Closing her eyes, she relaxed. I started at her good shoulder and gently moved over her back. I went down as far as her tailbone. I worked my fingers up and around her sacrum. She groaned again and whispered, "That feels good...so good....don't stop." I continued to lightly massage her back. It was more like a caress as I didn't want to bring her any more pain or discomfort. This went on for about a half hour until she was in a deep slumber. I covered her up and quietly made my way out the front door.

At about six, she called. "I just woke up. The ice pack was still on my shoulder but it was all melted. My shoulder feels good, though. But I was out cold. I woke up buzzed, too. Thanks for leaving the joint. So what are you doing for dinner? I feel like I want to return the favor."

"No, Beth, you don't have to repay me. I'm just glad that we iced it in time and you're feeling better."

"Jesus, Ray. It's not that. I just thought that if you didn't have dinner yet, then maybe I could call a restaurant to deliver. And then maybe, you could continue that massage. What do you say?"

"Wow. Now there's an offer I can't refuse. When shall I come over?"

"I'm going to call that Thai place down the block. You be here in a half hour, okay? And bring a bathing suit. And be prompt."

I was not used to being barked at but I let it pass as I chalked it up to her enthusiasm and perhaps, a loose filter. And, yes, I was prompt. When I rang her bell, she yelled, "It's open. I'm in the back."

I walked into the lanai to find her in the hot tub. "You shouldn't be in the hot tub. The heat is no good for you right now."

"I have to heat off and I've got my shoulder against the jet and it feels great. It's set on 'low whirlpool', so don't worry. Dinner will be here in about a half hour. Hop in."

"Okay, okay. Chill on all the orders, okay?"

I went into the house and got some more wine. I pulled a joint out, too, and returned. I set both down next to her.

"Sorry. I've been a little bossy lately. It's the living alone, I think. But it's also me. I'm a brat. Always have been."

"A brat, huh? That's a bit different. Cool." I said this as I stripped down to my bathing suit. I slid into the tepid tub. Beth was good-looking, with short blond hair, a big broad smile and wearing a two-piece that didn't leave much to the imagination. Her full tits filled the bra top and her bottom was little more than a frilly thong. I was boning up under my boxer suit, which was something I know that she observed.

She smiled mischievously, "You fill out that suit well."

"Can it, brat."

She giggled. "I don't usually wear a suit. But then, I hardly know you. But then again, you are my knight in shiny armor."

"Not only are you a brat but you're a horny brat."

She laughed, "You should only know!"

We sipped the wine. "Beth, give me a one-minute bio. Who are you?"

"Okay. Married twenty-five years...widowed six years. He was a big sweetheart. Gave me two kids, now grown, married and with lots of grandkids. We had a music publishing business that I sold a few years ago. Lived in Connecticut...he left me cushy and I retired down here five years ago. Now you."

I gave her a Cliff's Notes version of my background. She liked my musical background and my hippie sensibility. As we drank and smoked, things seemed to get looser.

"So, let me ask you why you have no girlfriend?"

"That's blunt. I could ask you the same thing. The answer is that I had a girlfriend but she moved back to Michigan and I've been single the past three years. I like being single."

"Do you have any sex?"

"Wow! You sure get to the point. Ease up a little!"

She laughed, "I'm sorry. I told you I was a brat. I can never seem to hold myself back. Forgive me."

"Well, to be honest...Besides with myself, I've had a little sex now and then but infrequently. And you?"

"I could say the same. But, when I have had sex, it's been very interesting."

"How so?"

"Well, I've had a few lesbian experiences in the last year. Are you shocked?"

"Hardly, Beth.That's nice. I'm bisexual, too."

"You mean, you give blow-jobs? How fucking cool is that?"

"I prefer to hook-up with couples. I don't meet with single men."

"Oooh, I'm jealous. I would love that. It's a long-time fantasy of mine. I think we have some things in common."

"We also play Pickle Ball." That cracked her up but good.

Then the doorbell rang. "That was quick wasn't it. It certainly wasn't a hour. Do me a favor, Ray, and get the door, please while I throw something on."

I began to unload the bags on the kitchen table as Beth laid out dishes on the outdoor table. I pulled out another bottle of chardonnay.

"This is my go-to take-out place," she said.

"Yeah, I've picked up from there a few times. It's the best Asian around."

In between bites, she started getting personal again. "So, I'm curious. You have sex with men and women together but won't meet single guys? I don't get it."

"It's my mindset. I'm not into men. I'm into cock. I'm very oral and I enjoy the feelings, the textures and response of a penis in my mouth. I love women and all their lovely parts and I like it when they are involved. Usually, she wants to watch her husband or help give a blowjob. It's not hard to understand."

"No, I get it. It makes it more fun."

"What were your lesbian affairs like?"

"Like you, I like everything about vagina but not necessarily the woman who owns it. They weren't really affairs. They were mostly one-time hook-ups online. I'd had a female lover in college and I was curious again. I saw one of them several times. Like you, I found that it wasn't the woman so much as it was about her vagina, which I loved. But, personally I didn't love them, just their parts. I think I loved that power in making her orgasm. Being with an uninhibited, bisexual couple or a foursome...or even more...is something I'd like to try. It's on my bucket list."

"Maybe we could make that happen." I was finished eating. I sat sipping the wine. I lit a joint. Idly, I said, "You know, we've been sitting in wet suits and I feel kind of clammy." I stood up and slipped off my suit. I was nude and standing across from her. My semi-limp cock was starting to chub up. I picked up the towel and started to dry off.

"That was a lovely surprise." She got up and also started to strip. First, she turned her back to me and pulled off her bra. Then she slowly lowered her thong down her butt and let it fall to the ground. "Ray, please throw me a towel." I tossed one over. She turned around letting me view her goods for the first time. Her tits were full and round with a bit of sag. Her nipples were pointing out of her large areolas. She had a little gunt that traveled down to a trimmed, lightly-haired blond pussy. Hmm, for a woman of her age (and I guessed early to mid sixties), she had a great body. And, cuffs and collars matched!

I walked over to her and passed her the joint. As she smoked it, I toweled her back, her butt and her legs. "Turn around," I said. I toweled her from her legs up to her pussy. Her scent was divine. I toweled her stomach and her big, beautiful breasts. I lifted one and suckled a nipple. She groaned.

She pulled away and grabbed my now stiff dick. She pulled me into the bedroom. She threw me on my back and crawled on top of me. "Let's see how you kiss." She smothered me in her lips. She was aggressive but I managed to slow her down by giving her more sensual kisses and rubbing her good shoulder. "You kiss nicely." she said between heavy breathing, "You're making me hot...I have to have your cock." She slid down my body and began to caress, stroke and kiss my hard meatstick. I pulled her legs toward my head and she got the message, planting her wet slit on my lips.

I went to town on her delicious twat. It was smaller than most, I mean the length of her clit to her vagina must have been no more than an inch, an inch and a quarter. This made it easy to get sloppy. My tongue slipped into every nook and crevice. I rimmed her asshole and run one finger around it. I went back to ther clit and wagged my lips and tongue. I was the emblem of The Rolling Stones. I was making her crazy, dripping all over my face and jamming her hips down. She couldn't concentrate on sucking me, instead she held my dick as she began to cum.

"Oh, yeah. Eat me, Ray. I'm almost there. I'm losing it."

I worked harder to bring her over the edge. I had my forefinger on her ass and my thumb in her tight cooch. She was bouncing on my face like a wild woman. The nector flowing out of her was nearly drowning me. Her moans, groans, yells and expletive laced exhortations were as serious a soundtrack as Hans Zimmer ever wrote. Finally, she arched, shook and had an orgasm like one I haven't seen in years. No sooner had she cum when she pivoted around and sank down on my stalk, letting out a cry at the same time.

"Oh...oh...oh...fuck me hard...do me good, Ray."

I was certainly up to the task. My orgasm was boiling up but I maintained my rhythm. Her vagina was tight and she was squeezing my cock. It felt fantastic. As she moved. she slid her clit along it, increasing her writhing convulsions. She was coming again as she sank down to the root and shook. "Yes...yes...yessssss!" She flooded my crotch as I pushed up into her and shot several salvos into her womb. "Yessssss." As my spasms ended, she got off me and devoured all the cum dripping off my stick. I had to push her off as I suddenly became too tender to take any more. She quietly laid atop of my chest and began to kiss me, sharing the last drops of our combined cum.

We lay spent, nearly comatose. Finally, she whispered, "That was something else. I don't think I've come that hard ever. I mean, ever. And we kissed...with our cummy mouths and it was great. I've never had a man do that before. My husband refused to kiss me with cum in my mouth. Yeah, I'd say that was great. You're a great fuck...maybe a keeper."

"I have to admit that it was fabulous. You have such a tight pussy. For old folks, we just gave an Oscar worthy exhibition!"

We lay caressing each other, her cum-drenched twat oozing out all over me. We both seemed to like being covered in our spooge. Beth whispered, "Isn't this nice? We reek of sex."

"Want some more?"

"The answer is always yes but I have to rest a bit. My heart is still beating like crazy."

"I think I will refer to you as my fuckball partner from now on."

"Yeah, but we play by different rules. You have a great pickle and I'm having a ball. Can we do this every day, maybe every morning?"

"I have a problem with the mornings. My ex liked sex in the morning and I liked sex at night. We compromised and had sex in the morning."

She laughed at my remark. "Actually, you can fuck me any old time. Full access, twenty-four, seven."

"Full access? Is your ass tighter than your pussy?"

"I don't know. I guess. I mean, I never fucked myself that way so I wouldn't know." She laughed again. Then she paused, thought for a moment and said, "I'd like to try that. If you bi guys love ass-fucking so much maybe there's something to it."

"It's just another way to have fun, that's all."

She stretched her body, rubbing herself over me. My dick responded.

"Hello, Mr. Cock. Are you all rested?" She reached down and stroked my growing wood. "Oooh, it likes that. How do you like this, Mr. Cock?"

She slid onto me, sliding deeply until it touched her cervix. She rested, feeling it fill her. Then she slowly moved up and down and I responded in kind. This was a more subtle fuck with very gentle movement. We began to kiss, sliding our tongues around and swapping cum-laced spit. I cupped one breast, slightly rubbing the nipple.

"You have great tits, did I tell you that?"

"My nipples are very sensitive. I can cum from just you playing with them. Don't stop."

I pulled at the nipple and she gasped. I rolled her over on her back and plunged deeper into her. With long, slow strokes, we fucked. I felt her skin erupt in heat; it was chicken skin. I could feel her light blond hair on her arms stand up. I ran my hand down to her small pearl of a clit and I flicked it. She was hardly moving on the outside but her inner muscles were gripping and releasing me. I felt her flutter. She rose up and fed me a breast. As I licked and sucked, I felt her vagina quiver. My cum began to slowly drip into her. It was a steady stream, not shooting, more like oozing. Her vagina locked onto me and she began to cum in hiccups. Finally, she lifted a bit and squirted over me. Then, she let out a long sigh and laid back down on me. She felt good but the puddle I was in felt a bit weird.

We slept for about an hour. My dick had long since slipped out and I was drenched in a sex potpourri.

"I think we have to shower. I don't know about you, but I'm a mess, a delicious mess."

We headed into the shower where we washed each other. I had a great time while I washed her breasts, leaving no nipple unturned. Meanwhile, she made sure that my every inch, especially my balls were cleansed. As we were rinsing off, she had her back to me. While my dick traveled up and down her ass crack, she wiggled and squeezed her cheeks. We had even more fun toweling off which was delayed by a delicate, sensual blowjob.

Back in the bedroom, after she replaced the bedding, she asked, "Can we fuck again? I am so turned on."

"You are such a brat! So demanding! But, more important, how is your shoulder feeling?"

12