Pickle Ball Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels much better. It doesn't hurt now. I don't think I'll be playing Pickle Ball for a few days, though."

"It's turned black and blue in one place. That's a good sign."

We studiously avoided her bruise as she went back to sucking me. "I want you to eat me again, you do that so well," she said and she got on top of me and moved her pussy into position over my lips. Her cunt was so tasty, her nectar was juicy and ripe. I stabbed her canal with the tip of my tongue several times causing her to push it further into her. Then I focused on her little nub and delicately sucked all around it. She was moaning while she deep-throated me. This couldn't last long and sure enough, after about five minutes, she started flowing down my throat. I erupted a minute later with a cum bath. She swiveled around and we started to make out, moving our cum back and forth. "This is the part I like best," she said. "No man has ever shared cum with me. It's like an after-dinner drink, an aperitive. I like that you are so uninhibited. You bring out the animal in me."

We snogged some more as our tongues intertwined. She felt so good in my arms. "I could do this for a couple of days," I said.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't felt this fucked in a very long time. This was a great workout. I'm kinda sleepy now...and a bit exhausted."

I got out of bed and started to get dressed. "Tomorrow, I'm going to hit some balls for a while. Do you want me to check in on you?"

"Indeed, I do. Maybe you can massage me again. And I mean all over."

"I think that can be arranged. I'll call you first."

As I walked back to my place, I thought of how lucky I was. I went out to learn Pickle Ball and I had a major score at the same time. Who knew that Pickle Ball courts were the new dating app? I think I could become a professional at this game! But I was home now and ready to pass out. The big leagues would have to wait.

12