All Comments on 'Pickup at the Ballpark: Vera'

by ljmwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good! Build up great. I am Vera's sister and ready ;)

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
Too Bad

Too bad it could not have been about a single guy and a widow. The fact that he is such a cad and turned her into a cheating slut ruined it for me. Hope the next chapter is either about his wife finding out about his activities from the neighbors and kicking his ass out or about her getting fucked well while out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vera's sister

Great story but unusually lengthy, Vera's sister must be a great fun, if she can contact I would love to treat her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TOP SHELF WRITING

This store rocked!

Loved Vera because she is a too often overlooked reality. So many older women allow themselves to fade out and go unseen. A little sexy verve and some small efforts at not looking their age would make for some excellent sport fucking. Sport fucking for them and for we who find them to be exciting.

That third set when departure was eminent is exactly accurate. I like to make the third time between myself and a married woman go exactly like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
granny fuck

I am 56 now. about 40 years back,I too had a chance to enjoy our retired school miss, at her home. She is a spinster,with an older brother, a practically 'good for nothing'. I was lucky to be her neighbour,and she was giving special coaching in Spanish language for my competitive public examination. She was frail, with not-too-big boobs, and shiny hairy tight pussy. I had my first lessons from her. This story brought to me her memory. She is no more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

i'd love to see a sequel where vera end up preggers with twins. I mean with all those raw dog skeet shots sumthin MUST have happened, GRANTED she is up in age but that just makes the story more shocking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don’t poo paw sexy older women. Right now I’m fucking a 61 year old married woman. She’s the best sex I’ve ever had. We almost hooked up twenty years ago, but could never get it done. Better late than never. Our only problem is getting away from our spouses long enough to fuck our brains out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous