Pickup at the Sports Bar: Jeri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers

Jeri continued her silence and being silent was certainly not part of her nature. I could tell that it was decision time. She was fidgeting in her chair and my heart was pounding.

"I'm thinking about it," she said.

When she said that I stood up slowly, reached out my hand, and said, "If you're thinking about it, you've already made up your mind. Let's get out of here."

She sat there for a few seconds but I could see the excitement in her eyes. Then she took my hand and stood up.

She grimaced. "I hate to let your ass win," she said.

I smiled. "It's a win for both of us," I said.

While I paid the bill, Jeri went to the restroom. When we got outside, she stopped me and said, "I have to call my husband."

"Sure," I said. "I'll wait."

Jeri's call lasted only a minute and she approached me with a big smile on her face. I was glad to see that.

"I'm ready," she said.

We walked to the car and just walking with this woman was a thrill. I kept glancing over at her and her massive tits were bouncing wildly and her big ass in those tight pants was shaking and jiggling from side to side. It was a hell of a sight.

I helped her into the car and it was so exciting just to touch this woman. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Before I started the car, I reached over and squeezed her thigh and rubbed it hard up and down. She responded by leaning over and squeezing my hard dick. I gasped for breath.

Jeri squirmed in her seat. This sensational woman was ready to fuck and I was so excited my head was spinning.

Neither of us could wait any longer and we attacked each other, embracing and kissing passionately. Her mouth was hot her tongue was exploring mine with a fury. Her tits were so big that it was hard for me to get my arms all the way around her.

She broke the embrace but not before giving my dick another hard squeeze through my pants. "You better get me to bed quick or I'm going to get naked in this car," she said.

I had to catch my breath before responding. "Don't worry. In just a few minutes you'll be on a bed and I'll be tearing your ass up."

Needless to say, it was very hard for me to drive but I just tried to remain as calm as I could. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Jeri was talking the entire time we were driving but I didn't hear a word she said. She kept her hand in my lap, alternating between squeezing my dick and rubbing my thighs and chest. Her hands were all over me and my dick was raging. It was almost impossible for me to drive but I drove slow and was very careful. I knew what my prize would be if I could just make it to my house.

Jeri was not a woman who liked being led around by anyone. While I may have come after her in the bar, she became the aggressor now. And I loved it.

It was a brief ride to my house but I was squirming and breathing hard, just hoping I could get home before cumming in my pants. I had to keep urging her to let up for fear that I would run the car off the road. But she just laughed and said, "Hell no."

The short drive seemed like it took forever but I finally pulled into my driveway. We both exited the car quickly. I fumbled for my front door key and while I did Jeri put her arms around me and pressed her body hard against my back. I could feel the heat and she started kissing my neck with hard, deep kisses.

Just inside the door we attacked each other with an intensity that I have seldom felt. We were kissing wildly, each of us moaning and groaning. I pinned her to the wall and let my mouth travel all over her clothed body. I will never forget the feeling when I squeezed her big, hard ass for the first time. It was a sensational ass and I couldn't wait to eat and fuck this great woman.

She finally pushed me back to break the embrace.

"I'll try not to hurt you," she said. "But you wanted it and you're going to get it."

"Baby, you can hurt me all you want," I replied.

"I need to get naked," Jeri said. She pulled off her top quickly, revealing a sheer black bra that was unable to contain her massive tits. My heart was in my throat.

I backed away a couple of steps to give her room and to watch this incredible show. She kept her eyes glued to me while she took off her pants. In another quick motion, she let her bra and panties fall to the floor. She was buck naked.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I have seen a lot of great bodies in my life but this one was more than spectacular. Her skin was a beautiful tint of red and her tits were not just huge, they we hard and stuck straight out over her body. Her nipples were long and erect and pinkish in color.

My eyes traveled down to her thick bush. It was dark red and glistening with wetness. Her hips were wide and her thighs and legs were big and hard. But it was her pussy that was the great centerpiece. It protruded from her hips, sticking out as if begging to be eaten.

"Jeri, I've seen a lot of great bodies in my time but what I'm looking at is the best I have ever seen in my life."

"I'm glad you like it," she said.

I reached out and touched her arm. "Turn around and let me see that ass," I said.

She turned and put her hands on her hips, spreading her legs slightly. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Her ass was massive, stood straight up and was hard as a rock. It was immaculate, perfectly smooth, and just begging to be eaten.

I went down to my knees behind her, grabbed her hips and buried my face right in the middle of that spectacular bottom. Jeri was moaning and I started with deep rough kisses, alternated by licking it and then biting it and then sucking it. I could have stayed there all day but I had to have that pussy.

I stood up. "Let's get to the bed," I said.

I kept my hands on her hard ass as we both made our way to the bedroom. I turned her around and kissed her hard, squeezing her magnificent body against mine as hard as possible. The feeling of having this woman's insane body against mine was indescribable.

"Lay on your back," I said. "I want to eat you."

Jeri did as instructed and her physical presence spread out on that bed just overwhelmed that bed.

I knelt between her legs and looked at her with complete lust. She was breathing so hard, panting. This woman was ready for everything I could give her.

I kissed her hard on the mouth before moving down to the promised land. I reached under her and lifted her ass to get better access to her pussy. I then put my mouth on her bush for the first time. I kissed it hard several times and began licking it from top to bottom. I took two fingers to open her hole and I plunged in my tongue, just as far and deep as it would go. Jeri yelled with pleasure and she came violently, her juices pouring all over my face.

I was on fire and I began shoving my tongue in and out of this woman just as fast as my breath would allow. I alternated my thrusts with my tongue by opening her pussy wide and sucking just as hard as I could.

Jeri was moaning and squirming, loving every moment of what I was doing to her pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she kept saying over and over.

I was right where I wanted to be, sucking and licking and eating this woman's pussy. I didn't want to stop but I had to. I had to because I was ready to fuck this beautiful piece of ass.

I rose up and maneuvered myself between her thick thighs. She reached down and grabbed my hard dick and guided it into her big, wet pussy. I gasped. Her pussy was tight and wet and hot and pulsating and I started fucking her.

I fucked her slow at first, enjoying every sensation, before I gave way and started pounding this woman just as hard and fast as I could.

Jeri and I were both in a sexual frenzy. While I was fucking her I held on to those massive tits and Jeri just kept shaking her head from side to side, moaning and panting.

She had already cum when I exploded inside her. It was exhilarating to empty myself into this woman. I wanted to make that pussy mine, to make her mine.

I fell against her massive chest to catch my breath, but only momentarily. I was just getting started.

I kissed her hard and our hot tongues interlocked with a frenzy. I kissed her with hard kisses all over her face and I went down to her neck and kissed it and licked it and sucked it. I then moved down to those beautiful tits, opened my mouth wide and placed my wide mouth over my left tit. I sucked harder and harder and then furiously licked her nipple harder and harder with my tongue. Jeri was squirming and moaning.

"You are driving me crazy," she said.

I continued working on her tits for several minutes. What a joy it was to be in bed with those massive tits. I kissed them, squeezed them, put my dick in between them and squeezed them together. Then I got rough with them, slapping them, squeezing them very hard and biting them repeatedly.

Jeri was loving it. "You motherfucker, you motherfucker," she said.

Finally, I moved down and started kissing her stomach and big thighs.

"Turn over," I said. "I want to eat that ass."

A breathless Jeri did as I asked and suddenly that big, wide, hard ass was right in front of my face. I started kissing her back repeatedly with hot, wet, deep kisses. Her back was hot and glistened with Jeri's sweat. I then moved down and went to work on that massive bottom. I cupped it with both hands, squeezed hard, and then buried my face into it. I must have worked on that ass for 10 solid minutes, squeezing and kissing and sucking and just loving it. I was in paradise.

Finally, I rose to my knees and slapped her ass hard. Then harder.

Suddenly Jeri jumped out of the bed and said, "Get on your back. I want to be on top."

I could barely speak but I said, "You can be on top or bottom. I don't care. Just so I can get my dick inside your pussy and fuck you."

I rolled over onto my back and Jeri quickly straddled me, her big tits almost smothering my face. Her body felt hot, very hot. This woman was on fire.

She took my hard dick and put it in her pussy and I grabbed her big ass and started pumping her hard and fast immediately. Her tits were in my face so I started sucking, licking and biting them while I was fucking her.

Jeri was bouncing up and down on my dick and yelling and moaning. "Fuck me, fuck me you motherfucker. Fuck me."

While I was fucking her I alternated between squeezing her big ass cheeks as hard as I could and slapping them with as much energy as I could muster.

This great woman, towering above me, fucking me as hard as she could, was completely lost in sexual excitement. It was a moment I will never forget. Soon we both came and I strained to keep my dick in as deep as possible, wanting all of my juices to stay inside this woman.

She slumped on top of me as we both tried to catch our breath. I held on to that big ass and just relished in the feeling of this woman's hot, magnificent body against mine. We stayed like this in silence for several minutes, both of us just relishing the moment.

After several minutes, I brushed back her hair and whispered into her ear, "I'm not through fucking you." After I did that I plunged my wet tongue into her ear.

She responded immediately and began squirming. She maneuvered until she found my mouth and she kissed me hard, our tongues again interlocking with an incredible passion. Jeri then started kissing my face repeatedly, my forehead each cheek, both sides of my neck, alternating the kisses by sucking and biting my flesh. She reached down and squeezed my dick and held it. I was already hard again.

"I am going to eat you up," she said.

I was breathless and I just laid back, forcing myself to allow this woman to do what she wanted to do.

She moved down and did the same thing to my chest, kissing my flesh and eating it like some wild animal. This woman was totally immersed in what she was doing. Sexual arousal had completely consumed her and I was the lucky recipient.

Jeri continued downward to my thighs and legs and by that time my dick was raging and I was ready to fuck again. Incredibly Jeri held my dick while at the same time she took my balls into her mouth and held them there.

I pushed her head back because I didn't want to cum. She released my balls, rose up to her knees and said, "Turn over you motherfucker. I want to eat your ass this time."

I turned over on my stomach and she started at my neck, deep hard kisses and biting and sucking. She moved down to my back and did the same. Her kisses were hot and her tongue sent shivers through my whole body. I was grabbing the edge of the bed and I was biting into the bod sheets. She was driving me crazy.

Jeri got back to her knees and slapped my ass hard three times. It was so hard that it actually hurt a little bit. I groaned with pain. But it was a good pain. She then buried her face in my left ass cheek, just wallowing in it and then kissing it and biting it and sucking on it. She did the same to the left cheek and I was in a state of total euphoria. After that she started slapping my ass again.

I couldn't take it anymore and I turned over on my back and said, "That's enough. I've got to fuck you."

I reached down and slid my dick into her always hot and wet pussy. I strained to get it in as deep as possible and started fucking this woman, slow, then fast, then slow, then fast. Jeri was panting heavily and again I couldn't how good it was fucking this great woman. I was trying to savor every moment.

This time I didn't grab her big tits to hold on to. I wanted to watch them shake with each thrust I made into this woman. And it was a fantastic scene. Those nipples were standing straight up and Jeri's massive, heavy tits where exploding up and down and side to side.

Jeri was in her usual refrain. "Fuck me, you motherfucker," fuck me."

I came even harder this time than I had before and I emptied everything I had inside this beautiful woman's pussy.

We slumped together again, both of us exhausted.

After she got her breath back, Jeri looked at me and said, "Let me up. I've got to get out of here. I can't stay here all night."

"Why not?" I asked. "Call your husband and tell him you'll be home in the morning. Tell him your busy getting fucked."

Jeri laughed. "Yeah, right."

She got up and began dressing and I went to the bathroom. When I came back she had already put her clothes back on and was sitting at the mirror putting on her makeup.

I walked up behind her, looked in the mirror at her, and put my hands on her shoulders.

"I look like hell," she said.

"You look like you need to get fucked."

She looked back at me in the mirror with lust in her eyes and said, "Then why don't you?"

I stood her up and our mouths met again, a deep, hot, wet kiss. I squeezed as hard as I could against this woman's chest before backing away to remove her top. I attacked her tits with a vengeance, first one, and then the other.

I turned her around and maneuvered her to stand against the wall. I quickly pulled her pants and panties down, exposing again that marvel, that big, hard, spectacular ass.

I took my dick and buried it inside this great woman from behind and I began savagely fucking her with piston-like thrusts in and out while her big, hard ass was smashing back and forth against my pelvis. I was completely lost in the sexual sensation of banging this fantastic woman from behind.

We were both yelling wildly and it didn't take long for both of us to cum. I slumped against her while she held fast to the wall. My juices were pouring into her and dripping from her wet pussy down her legs and onto the floor.

After we caught our breath I went down and kissed her ass, slapped it and said, "Get dressed. I'll take you to your car."

A few minutes later we were in the car and we were both silent. We were both a little weak and exhausted.

Finally, Jeri said, "I'm trying not to touch you because we'll be fucking again."

I laughed. "I know," I said. "I know."

I made the short drive back to the sports bar and pulled up next to her car in the parking lot. We just looked at each other. Neither of us wanted this to end.

I reached over and squeezed her thigh and kissed her on the cheek. Jeri reached over and grabbed my dick and began rubbing it and squeezing it. I was already hard again and Jeri said, "I want to suck your dick."

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my dick out and shoved it inside of her mouth. The sensation caused me to jump, almost out of my seat. Her mouth was scorching. The thrill of seeing this woman's big lips wrapped around my dick took my breath completely away. She sucked it hard while forcing it further and further into her mouth. When my dick hit the back of her throat I immediately exploded. I wanted to last but there was no way. Jeri swallowed as much of my cum as she could before releasing my dick. She looked up at me and laughed. She kissed and licked my dick repeatedly before raising up into her seat.

It took a few minutes for each of us to calm down and get our breath back. I had some paper towels in the car and we cleaned up as best we could.

Before she got out of the car we exchanged phone numbers. We kissed and held each other for the longest time.

"Did you get what you wanted?" she asked.

"I did," I said. "You know Jeri, four hours ago I walked in that bar and you were a stranger. Now I feel like I've known you forever."

"I know what you mean," she said.

She got out of the car, looked back at me and said, "Call me soon."

"I will," I said.

I watched her get into her car and drive away before I left. I was in a state of complete euphoria. When I first saw Jeri just a few hours previously, I could only imagine would it would be like to fuck her. But the reality far surpassed any dream I could possibly have had.

All my instincts proved correct. She was a spectacular piece of ass and I looked forward to many more fuck sessions with this strong, beautiful, sex-charged woman.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers
12