Picnic for Two

Story Info
Mistress and her bratty sub have fun in public (F/f).
1k words
4.53
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I smiled, eyeing your hunched-up skirt. There were no panties in sight.

"Maybe..." you teased daringly, pulling at your skirt to reveal even more skin.

We were sitting on the grass under a large, shady tree in a more secluded area of the park. Secluded, but not completely private. Regularly enough, joggers with or without their pets darted past, not paying much attention to the two women having a seemingly innocent picnic on the grass.

It was a beautiful day for a picnic -- clear skies and a warm late spring breeze. The blanket was scattered with an assortment of snacks with the half-drunk bottle of sparkling wine stored safely in the cooler box on the side.

"Are you wearing any underwear at all?" I moved closer to you, finishing my wine in a large gulp.

"You'd be surprised," you simply grinned, taking off your jacket to reveal the outline of your nipple rings against the thin fabric of your tank top. There was another outline too -- I followed it from the hard nipples all the way up to the leather choker you always wore out in public to show that you were mine.

"Aha, you're wearing your birthday present, aren't you?" I was surprised, pleasantly so. I reached over and traced the path of the gold chains under your shirt; it connected your nipple rings to your choker in a clean V-shaped line-- what a beautiful piece of custom jewelry.

You nodded, biting your lip seductively as my hands reached your neck, only briefly closing around your choker before pulling away again.

"Are you wearing the full set?" I asked hopefully.

You uncrossed your legs fully for me to see the answer myself -- yes! The bottom chains made a second V down to the ring you had pierced in your clitoral hood last year. I could see the shiny ring above your clit and the chains leading upwards. I wish I could undress you fully here to see the full "outfit" but I've seen it enough times for my imagination to fill in the gaps and heighten my excitement. The four chains decorated your skin in a diamond shape, splitting down from a single point in the chocker to each of your nipples and another two chains connecting between your legs, clipped into your clit ring. The set was made to fit your proportions exactly and your piercing hoops were large enough to easily fit the connecting clips. When you stood up, it was designed to pull just a little to stimulate you with some pain. Your masochistic ways have been a great indulgence for me in this relationship...

"Does it hurt?" I asked, moving even closer to you, now facing you head-on, our knees touching. I put my legs over yours, your nakedness now hidden between my thighs.

"Not like this, no..."

"How about now?" I took both your arms and lifted them up, pinning them to the rough bark of the tree you were leaning against. I could see the chains move under your shirt, pulling a bit tighter on your nipples.

You moaned lightly in response, closing your eyes momentarily.

"That's what I thought..."

I slipped my hands under your top, cupping your full breasts lovingly, stimulating your nipples with my index fingers as I rubbed them circularly.

You still had your hands pressed against the tree, arms above your head, despite nobody holding them there anymore.

I pinched the nipples and you let out another moan, digging your hands into the bark even deeper.

"Such a silly girl... getting all dressed up for our date in the park... what if someone saw you?" I whispered in your ear, pulling lightly on the chains connecting your chocker to the piercings, making sure to apply the pressure closest to your nipples so you could feel the pain...

You gasped loudly, your breathing increasing to rapid intervals as the excitement built. I could see the shivers on your arms; I could feel them on your skin.

You didn't say a word; you didn't have to.

"Ah... but that's just it, isn't it? You wouldn't mind them seeing you... seeing you like this, all bound and chained..." I whispered, carefully sliding my hands down the bottom chains.

You held your breath, anticipating my next move, moving your hips to try and will me to pull the chain.

I held on for a bit longer, teasing you with the build-up.

"Please..." you whispered.

"Please who?"

"Please, Mistress, please..." you begged, and I instantly rewarded your good behavior, pulling on the bottom chains on your clit ring lightly.

You moaned loudly, gritting your teeth as the pain surged from your most sensitive spot through your body.

"Good girl, there you go..." I slipped my one hand down to the connecting point of the chains and gently rubbed your clit.

"Let's get this bud all swollen and ready, hey? Would you like that?"

You nodded rapidly, desperate for me to keep touching you, the picnic long forgotten. Your wine lay spilled on the grass.

A jogger passed with no more than a single confused look at the women with their legs interlocked. I didn't slow down the movements of my fingers despite the brief onlooker; just continued rubbing you as the man passed. You were blushing, but I knew you liked the exhibition, the risk.

I stuck a finger into your wetness, then two.

"Aha, someone is very turned on, I see..." I smeared your juices over the clit to lubricate my movements a bit more.

You didn't speak any actual words... just soft moans as I edged you closer to climax.

Without warning, I grabbed the connection point just above your clit and pulled hard.

This time you screamed loudly in a mix of pleasure and agony.

The faraway jogger turned around but saw nothing amiss, carrying on with his path.

"You're being a bit loud here... what would people say?" I moved both hands off your body and cupped your face for a deep kiss. You were still panting heavily in between kisses -- so close to orgasm but left on the edge.

"Let's get you home so you can parade around naked for me; I need a leash on that collar. If you behave well enough, I might even take out some candles for us to play with..." I winked at you seductively, biting your bottom lip as I pulled away from our kiss.

"Please, Mistress..."