All Comments on 'Picnic in the Woods'

by The_Darkness

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Do continue!

Very hot! I hope there is more to cum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
inteligent

Inteligent story... I liked it a lot.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 18 years ago
HOT!!! WET!!! WOW!!!

I knew those nuns didn't wear things under the habits!!!! Well, I have one more new one to read, hope I can make it!! Great story again and I like how the reader is able to keep track of all the individuals.

RH&F

BelegonBelegonover 18 years ago
A Good Setting & Premise.

Hmmm...so Mary & Catherine and one nymph are unaccounted for at the end...I really like the idea of using metals for the nymph's eye colors. Is that part of the mythology or your own touch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty Petals Blossomed

Well I can just say all their pretty petals blossomed. It always amazes me how in the heat of the moment sex always overcomes love for God. In reality at least one would have refused. Again in these stories, the succumbuses are there, and all the evil forces but where are the good forces? Why is the victim left only with their weak mind and will power? A horny story, but sad that the mortal state is so patetic to give in to temptation so easily. That those nuns were all hypocrites. Grrrr... A virgin myself I'm looking for love not an orgy... Love what a rare wonder it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous