Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
810 Followers

"Do you like my art?" he asked.

I nodded gradually. "You're talented. I'm not a big art person, but... sure, you're good at what you do."

He smiled between sips. "Do you like my photos?"

"You mean... the ones you took? Or... the ones you're... in?"

He giggled at my discomfort, and sighed fondly. "You straight boys are just precious."

I clenched my jaw, not sure I was enjoying being teased. I tried to look anywhere but him--anywhere else. It was really difficult. His kitchen was done in dark cherrywood and black tile, and Aleksi, sitting there across from me with his milky skin and snowy hair, seemed to practically glow in relief against the background.

Ethereal. It was a word Angela might have used if she wanted to sound smart. It wasn't a word I thought I would ever use. But it was the word that fit.


There was a pink bakery box on the table, tied up with twine. He reached out with those long, delicate fingers and plucked at the bow. He brushed aside the twine, flicked open the top of the box, and nudged it toward me. "Help yourself, sweetheart."

I could feel my cheeks burning a little at being called a cutesy pet name by a man. I glanced into the box. It was crammed with a wide assortment of cookies and pastries. For a moment I felt like Hansel. "You having a party or what?" I asked.

"No--just trying to fatten up," he quipped, helping himself to a chocolate-filled croissant. He grinned at me over the pastry.

I managed to laugh, relieved that he wasn't resenting my earlier comment about his body. I selected a macadamia nut cookie.

"Actually, they're not just for me--I like to keep treats around for company. I have a lot of models come around."

"Models eat this stuff?" I asked dubiously.

"Not 'models' in the professional sense. Just people I know who don't mind taking off their clothes for the camera, or my pencils. Of course, sometimes I do end up eating most of them myself." He placed a hand in front of his mouth and gave a playful, 'oops-I'm-a-naughty-boy' expression not unlike the Coppertone baby.

"So. All those odd visitors coming and going..."

"Models, yes. Sometimes boyfriends. Well, boyfriends are usually both." He grinned widely and took an indulgent sip from his bottle.

I thought about the photos of him kissing various men. He had probably fucked them too, after the camera was off. Men fucking--right up there in that loft, where I had just been. Maybe they photographed that too--surely there were thousands of photos that didn't make it to the walls of his studio.

"You like them, don't you?" he purred. "The photos."

Oh god--he knew exactly what track my mind was following.

"I can show you more if you like," he continued, devouring the last large bite of his croissant. He kept steady eye contact as he licked his fingers with languid indulgence, removing every trace of chocolate and powdered sugar.

"It's really not necessary," I rasped out, realizing I was not going to get out of here in a hurry--I'd have to chug the remaining half of my beer, and it was far too good to chug.

"Neither was bringing my shirt up," he pointed out, standing briefly to fetch an album from a side table. "And yet, here you are." Returning to the table with that graceful, fluid gait, he slid into the chair next to me, shifting close to my side. He opened up the front cover of the album, spreading it on the table before us both.

It was difficult to swallow all of a sudden. I took small, careful sips from my beer. The album was full of homoerotic nudes, some singles, some couples. Aleksi showed up in several. The pictures were sexier than I could handle. My jeans were becoming painfully tight.


What's wrong with you? I scolded my cock. You don't show up for lesbian porn, and at this you're excited?

I felt a warm tickle at my back and shuddered involuntarily. Somewhere along the line Aleksi had rested his hand on the back of my chair, and his thumb was ever so slightly brushing against my back.

Damn, he was good.

"This is one of my favourites," he whispered, finally turning the last page. The final photo featured an enormous black man facing the camera directly; standing in front of him, facing him so that their fronts were pressed together, one slim hand on the other's muscular chest, was Aleksi. His paleness against the rich, brown-black of his companion's flesh was striking and beautiful. He also had an amazing ass; it faced the camera fully, and he was looking over his shoulder with a teasing smirk that was almost obscured by the wild strands of his disheveled white-blond hair. The black man's hand rested securely on the small of his back, as if claiming him.

"Wow," I breathed.

"Tell me what you like about it," he pressed.

"Um," I stammered. I could feel him looking at me; I kept my eyes on the photo. "The, uh... well, the difference, and... like, the two together... contrast. The contrast. There's a word I can't think of. Two things, like, compared next to each other...."


"Juxtaposition," he supplied.

"That's the one."

He was smiling. I could sense it. "Anything else?"

"Well... it's also pretty goddamn sexy."

"I think so too," Aleksi breathed. "He was a lot of fun."

"Hunh."

I felt his thumb against my back again, and got that shuddering feeling. This time the rest of his fingers crept up to my back, and my spine straightened involuntarily as his hand slid up to my neck. I had no instinct to pull away--those thin, delicate fingers combed through my hair, and it felt amazing. Did I actually find his hand creepy earlier on, when we shook hands? Clearly I just hadn't been able to deal with how good it felt. I didn't know how to deal with it now, but I was at least accepting the undeniable pleasure of it.

"You should let your hair grow out a little," he whispered. "You look like you've got lots of natural curl. You could be such a sweet Adonis."

"Uhhhnn..." I moaned, pressing into his touch. His fingers massaged across my scalp, and I couldn't get enough. "Huhh--how are you doing this...?"

"Doing what?" he teased, standing up and positioning himself behind my chair. He rubbed my shoulders, neck, and scalp with both of his soft, precise hands.

"Mmm... making me... question my... sexuality," I huffed, melting beneath his hands. Nothing had ever felt so pleasurable as Aleksi's hands on my neck and shoulders--I couldn't even imagine him using them other places. Every inch of me was tingling; some parts were throbbing.

"Ohh, sweetheart..." he sighed, affectionately condescending. "I'm hardly even trying. You're ripe for this. You want it pretty bad, hmm? I can see you're going to need a new pair of jeans soon if we don't do something about that. Like to come back upstairs with me?"

"Hell yes."

He took my hand to help me up, and drew me close against him as we half-walked, half-stumbled to the stairs. I was embarrassed of my erection for a moment, but when I felt it bump against his, I lost control and moaned aloud. He nodded, as if to give me permission. I ground against him a bit, and we both gasped. His face was like it was in the painting--eyes brilliant ice blue, cheeks flushed, lips moist and slightly parted and sensual. I needed his mouth so badly I almost couldn't breathe. I hooked my hand around the back of his neck, my fingers twining into his long, soft hair. Soft, every part of him was soft, except his cock, which pressed against mine with throbbing intensity through several layers of fabric. He brought his head down to mine and I could feel his breath on my lips. I groaned with need. I felt the barest feather touch of a lip and ground my hips against him again. He smiled and pulled his head back, teasing me.

"Ahhh fuck!" I groaned.

"We'll get there," he laughed, extricating himself from the embrace so we could ascend the stairs without hurting ourselves. He held my hand as we ran up and headed straight for the bed. I reached for him again to continue, but he intercepted my arms and pushed them up into the air. He grabbed my t-shirt at the bottom and slid it up and over my head, letting it drop to the floor. His sensitive fingertips raked across my chest and stomach. I wondered if he'd find my body hair objectionable considering his natural boyish bareness, but he didn't seem to mind. His fingers even got playful, tangling through the hair on my chest as if stroking a beloved pet. I thought back to the variety of men I'd seen him in photos with, and realized Aleksi found beauty in just about everyone.

He pulled me onto the bed; we collapsed together and rolled around, grappling one another in a tangle of mutual desire. He rolled on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

"Unnhh," I grunted, bucking my hips a little. I was still consumed with the need for his mouth on mine, and now he was going to give it to me. The anticipation had put me into a practically drugged state--I lay there beneath him, helpless, suggestible, eyes glazed beneath heavy lids, jaw slack, all ability to speak words completely stolen from me.

"Oh, look at you...!" he breathed, smiling down at me with a dreamy expression. He was reverent, as if gazing at a family of deer he didn't want to frighten off. He stroked my cheek and lowered his head so that his hair spilled all about, forming a screen around our two faces, private and intimate. I felt his breath again and trembled. This time he didn't make me wait. His lips, cool and moist and unimaginably soft, pressed against mine, and we were still in that first intense moment for some time as my heart pounded with an intensity I could feel all over me. He began to move a little, sliding his lips on mine with delicious friction that drew a moan from me. I heard the tremble in my voice and couldn't even believe that desperate noise was coming from my own throat.

He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, and then I felt his teeth nibble gently. I gasped so hard I felt dizzy for a moment, and ground my hips against him with painful pressure. When he let go of my lip and sat up a little I felt paralyzed, my eyes locked on his face, waiting desperately for something more.

"Oh, your face in this moment," he marvelled with that same reverence. "Wait--don't move a muscle. Stay just as you are."

I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. He reached for his bedside table and picked up a camera. He made some quick adjustments, and I heard several clicks as he took some shots of me. I didn't react--just kept watching him, which was exactly what he wanted.

He set the camera aside and drew one of his thumbs gently across my lips. I sucked in a breath.

"You're so responsive," he purred. "You're just a sweet, quivering puddle of desire. There's nothing sexier in the world. You want more, baby?"

"Uhh," I grunted, managing a tiny nod.

He leaned over to kiss me again, this time working my mouth open and slipping his tongue in. I moaned against him, writhing involuntarily. The inside of his mouth was warm and wet and tasted sweetly of chocolate. I had never understood chocolate as an aphrodisiac before, but the taste of it on Aleksi's lips and tongue was sending me nearly into spasms. I would never think of chocolate the same way again.

His mouth devoured mine. I could feel the pleasure of it over every inch of me, as if my entire body at once was being teased with his tongue. I did my best to reciprocate, but I was barely conscious of what I was doing--whatever it was, it was probably horribly clumsy. I was disarmed, completely at his mercy. I was being pleasured beyond anything I'd ever experienced or expected, and I still had my pants on. That had to change.

I took one of his hands and pushed it clumsily toward my waistband. He gave me a final few soft, delicious kisses and sat up with a giggle, sliding down my body. "This must be giving you such trouble," he chuckled, tugging open the button and unzipping my fly. My cock tried to leap out eagerly, stretching hard against the cotton fabric of my boxer briefs, which were soaked in spots with the amount of precum I'd been oozing.

"Oh, so ready--so eager!" he sighed, sliding down me farther. He grabbed the waist of my pants and underwear together and tugged. I raised my hips to help him, and soon the rest of my clothing had joined my shirt on the floor. He knelt between my legs and slid his hands up and down my bare thighs, gazing down at my twitching erection. I marvelled that he actually looked hungry for it. His face was alight with lust, even when his long, tender fingers began to comb through the dense thicket of pubic hair that girls usually found off-putting. I sucked in sharp breaths as his hands teased around my sack. I squirmed, thrashing my head back and forth, at a loss to handle the anticipatory pleasure.

"Taut as a bowstring," he sighed. "Oh, you're so ready--are you going to explode the moment I touch you?"

I gazed up at him, thinking idly that his eyelashes were like a tiny dusting of snow. "Unh...?" was all I could manage in reply. It was quite possible. I hadn't been far off from creaming my jeans while he was kissing me. I hadn't been this horny since my early teens, when I'd barricade myself in my bedroom and masturbate over and over until I passed out from exhaustion.

"Let's try to draw it out a little if we can, hm?" He grinned, the amusement on his face betraying that he clearly didn't believe I would last long. His hands converged on my shaft, gripping, squeezing, tugging gently. Those long, thin, soft fingers. I cried out and thrust into his hands, tightly gripping the sheets beneath me. I was still oozing excessive amounts of precum--Aleksi watched it grow into a generous bead of clear moisture, and just before it was about to roll away down the head of my cock, he ducked his head down and caught it, drawing his tongue firmly across the slit.

I think I screamed. He stopped jerking me for a moment. We locked eyes. He looked fierce and beautiful, savouring the taste of me in his mouth. His eyes lowered then, examining the tip of my cock. I watched his perfect mouth draw itself into a delicate "O". He inhaled softly, and then exhaled a warm stream of gentle breath across the head of my cock. Something in my brain seemed to explode at the same time as my cock did--I actually saw a burst of bright stars as I heard my own cry bouncing off the walls and ceiling. My entire body arched up, and what seemed like years' worth of stored fluids from the extreme depths of my body raged forth, erupting from my cock in violent response to that one soft breath. The term "blowjob" made sense, finally.

I writhed and spasmed and managed to blink myself back into reality in just time to watch him catch the last few hot spurts--he was opening his sweet mouth to receive all of it as it surged forth with each twitch of my hips. A few drops had missed the mark, and it dripped languidly down his chin and one of his cheeks. He continued gently jerking me until my voluminous climax had subsided completely, and then slid his hands up my body and collapsed half beside me, and half on top of me with a contented smile.

"Oh...!" I squeaked out.

"I know," he chuckled, stroking my stubbled cheek. "That was rather spectacular."

I moaned softly as he raised his hand to his face and finally caught the drips he'd missed, drawing them toward his mouth hungrily and licking his fingers as he had after the pastry.

"S.... sorry!" I stammered.

"For what?" he wondered, kissing my nose.

"I... couldn't last."

"It's all right," he chuckled, looking down at my cock. "I consider it a compliment. Besides... I think you've got more for me yet."

I followed his line of vision and realized my cock was still mostly hard, standing well above horizontal. "Yes," I breathed. "I can... I think I can go again." I looked at his eyes again, at those snowy lashes bordering icy blue, and sighed. "Fuck, you're so... pretty."

He grinned widely at the compliment. Somehow I'd known he wouldn't mind being called "pretty". He kissed me again, and I wrapped an arm around him this time, squeezing him tight against me as I devoured his mouth, now tasting of me as well as chocolate. His leg slipped between mine, brushing up against my cock and balls, and I could feel his hardness against my thigh. He still had his pants on--I wasn't sure how he could stand it at this point. I slipped a finger through one of his belt loops and tugged in gentle suggestion. I felt him smile against my lips. He drew back and rose up onto his knees, unbuttoning his pants at a leisurely pace, making me wait. I watched intently as he slid them down, revealing the curves of his hip bones first, and then finally a hint of a golden trail of hair. I was tense with anticipation of seeing all of him finally. I wasn't yet entirely sure I could be into another guy's cock, but after all of the sexy photos with everything showing but this, after feeling my hardness rubbing against his, I had an aching need to see that hidden pleasure.

The light golden trail gave way to a fuller mass of curls, and then his shaft became visible; I held my breath. He slipped his pants and underwear all the way to his knees, and out popped his eager hard-on at last. My eyes flicked momentarily up to his, and he was smiling widely at me--I realized I was smiling too. I don't know what I had expected--perhaps some kind of superhuman monster cock, just because of his out-of-control sexual energy and the endless stream of lovers catalogued in his photos--but it wasn't especially impressive in either length or girth. It was just the right size for him. I found I was relieved, rather than disappointed. I don't know what I would have done with a monster cock.

He sank down onto the bed to kick off the remainder of his clothes and sighed, stroking himself a little. I sat up and leaned over him, reaching to get a feel of his member. Another guy's cock. It was weird and wonderful and just wrong enough to be right. Our fingers tangled together around his shaft, and he sighed. The dreamy smile on his face was angelic. He removed his hand so I could have full access to his equipment, and folded his arms beneath his head. I explored him, stroking slowly, loving the softness of his skin. My fingers tickled around the head, making him gasp. I cupped his balls and tugged gently; he twitched and bit his lip. There was a bead of moisture forming at his slit. I collected it with my thumb and rubbed it against my forefinger, feeling the slick texture. I brought my hand to my mouth and carefully licked my finger, and then my thumb. Sweet and salty.

"Hey," Aleksi whispered. I smiled down at him. He patted the bed next to his head. "Scoot down--I want more of you."

I shifted down so I was lying next to him with my cock near his face. I shivered as I watched him press his perfect lips to the head, and then slide down to my shaft, taking me into his warm mouth.

"Haaa... yeahhh..." I exhaled, unable to tear my eyes off of the delicious visual for a while. Again the sensation was as if his tongue was covering all of me at once. He swirled it around my shaft with perfect intuition and dexterity, now and then sliding his mouth up to suck on the head, occasionally nibbling. His hand reached around to caress and massage my ass, to my extreme delight. My whole body was a mass of pleasure in his mouth and hands.

Finally I forced my attention away from his delights to reciprocate a little, experimentally wrapping my mouth around the tip of his cock. He stopped what he was doing long enough to murmur, "You don't have to." I took more of his shaft into my mouth and sucked hungrily. The unadulterated scent and flavour of his hidden places was earthy and seductive. He groaned and went back to sucking me with even greater intensity, coaxing me rapidly back to full arousal. Now and then his hand slid up my back to my head, cupping, grabbing at my hair, pressing me harder against him. I copied his movement a little, reaching for his long hair, stroking and tugging. I thrust against his mouth a bit as my desire ramped up.

tamgreen
tamgreen
810 Followers