Picture Perfect

Story Info
A husband arranges something special for his wife.
6k words
4.57
17.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

My name is Susan, and I'd been married to Roy for five years. We'd meet when I'd just turned twenty, and after five years of going steady, he eventually proposed to me. I said yes straight away.

We decided to have a couple of weeks away in Spain, at a luxurious resort, to celebrate our anniversary. Both of us work in the city of London, so we weren't short of a few £'s. Instead of staying in the resort hotel, we decided to hire one of their villas.

It was perfect, and it didn't take us long to feel completely relaxed.

Our sex life is great. I stand around 5 foot 11, and have shoulder length, dark brown hair. We both workout at the gym, and have very toned bodies. Roy loves my long slender legs, and pert butt. To top it off, I have a great pair of tits, which I love to show off.

We sometimes love to role-play, when we are having sex. One of Roy's fantasies, was to watch me having sex with another guy. I was a little shocked, when he initially told me. We did end up, having amazing sex that night though.

"Are you ready darling?" Roy shouted through, from the living room.

"Almost love," I replied back.

I had on my new, low cut red dress, and a pair of black high heels. Roy was going to get an eyeful of my cleavage tonight. Sure enough, he loved it.

"You look so fucking hot."

"I thought you'd like it."

He kissed me passionately, our tongues exploring each other. His hand was on my ass, pressing me closer to him. I could now feel his hard cock, pressed against me.

We headed to the restaurant, for our evening meal.

"This holiday is going far to quick," I told him.

"It certainly is," he sighed.

After our meal, we decided to have a few drinks at the bar, before heading back to the villa. Roy went up, to get our drinks, while I grabbed us a table, in a secluded corner of the room. He returned with our drinks. The drinks were flowing, and we were having a great time. I was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, so Roy said we'd have one more, then head back.

I was busy checking my phone for messages, when I started wondering where he was. The bar wasn't busy, so it shouldn't have taken him this long, to get our drinks. I looked over towards the bar and noticed he was in conversation with a black guy. Eventually he returned, along with his new friend.

"Susan, I'd like you to meet Jack."

"Pleased to meet you Susan," he said, as he shook my hand.

"Have a seat Jack," Roy told him.

He sat opposite me, and Roy handed me my drank, and sat beside me. It was then that I noticed how attractive Jack was. It turned out he was from London also, and was in his early twenties. We got chatting, and I found Jack to be very charming. It turned out he was here, due to work.

"So what do you do?" I asked him.

"I'm a model, and I'm here on a photo shoot for the resort."

"That doesn't surprise me," I replied, before I could stop myself.

I started blushing, and apologised.

"Don't be silly, I get told that quite a lot," he replied back.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he was so dam hot. Roy must have noticed, and he gave me a big smile, followed by a wink.

"Roy was saying, that he'd like you to get some professional photos done."

I stared at Roy.

"Was he now," I replied back.

He explained, that he could get his personal photographer, to do us a photo shoot. I didn't know what to say, but Roy said he'd love for me to get some done. Jack told me to think about it, then handed Roy his business card, and said he'd hope to hear back soon. And with that, he said his goodbyes, and left us.

"What are you playing at Roy?" I asked, once Jack had gone.

"I just want a reminder of our time here," he replied back.

I couldn't be mad with him, even though he put me on the spot.

"Let me sleep on it," I told him, then we headed back to our villa.

We had amazing sex that night, and I had multiple orgasms. At one point Roy asked if I found Jack hot, and i couldn't stop myself from saying yes. This made Roy cum really hard inside me, which then gave me an unbelievable orgasm. We lay there in each others arms, before drifting off into a deep sleep.

I woke before Roy, and had a lovely shower, before heading out onto the veranda, with a fresh cup of coffee. I'd made my mind up to do it. Roy woke not long after I'd made my coffee, and came out to join me.

I told him I'd agree to the shoot, and he told me he couldn't wait to see the results. He went inside to phone Jack, to tee it up.

"It's sorted for this afternoon love, if that is ok?"

Jack would pick us up around 2pm, and I could wear whatever I was comfortable with.

"That would be fine darling," and with that he kissed me on the lips, and told me how much he loved me.

We just chilled for the rest of the morning, soaking in the warm sun. He fixed us both a light lunch, then it was time to get ready.

I had a shower, before putting on my outfit. I slipped into a white mini dress, with no bra and a skimpy thong. With matching white high heels, I was ready. Checking myself in the mirror, I could clearly see the outline of my nipples. I finished off by putting on my makeup, applying a lovely red shade of lipstick.

Roy's mouth was wide open, when I entered the room.

"You look so hot and sexy," and I could clearly see the effect it was having on him.

"Glad you like," I replied stroking his cock, through his shorts.

We didn't have to wait long, for Jack to arrive. He beeped the horn, and we headed out to his car. Jack got out to greet us. He was wearing beige slacks, and a lose fitting white shirt. I never realised how tall he was, until now. He must have been around 6 foot 4.

"You look stunning Susan, that dress definitely shows off your figure, to perfection."

I felt myself blushing, and thanked him. Roy got in the front, and Jack opened the rear door for me. He was getting a good view of my long legs, and my cleavage, as I got in the back. We chatted on the way to the studio, and I could see Jack, checking me out in the rear view mirror. He had piercing brown eyes, and I was enjoying the attention I was getting from him. It didn't take us long before we arrived.

Jack helped me out of the car, and showed us both inside. Thankfully it was nice and cool. There to greet us, was Sophie, his personal photographer. Jack excused himself, but said he'd be back before we were finished.

Sophie sat us down, and brought us some drink. We both asked for a rum and coke. I felt a little alcohol, would relax me. She put me at ease straight away, and explained what the shoot would entail. She asked if I was ready, and I told her I was.

We started the shoot, and I gradually became more relaxed, and confident. She was very good at moving me into the correct position, for a particular shot. She even got Roy in on a couple, before we started wrapping up.

Her phone went off, and it turned out to be Jack. He was running late, but asked if we could stay, as he had a favour to ask. We both said that would be fine, so Sophie made us comfortable, while we waited. She brought us more drinks.

Jack arrived back, and apologised for taking so long. He told us, he had wanted to watch me on my shoot. I was disappointed, that he wasn't there also. The reason I had this dress on, was to impress him.

"So what favour can we do for you?" Roy asked him.

I'd forgot all about that.

"We are doing a shoot for the resorts new bathing outfits, but our female model is not arriving until tomorrow."

Where was this heading, I was wondering.

"Myself and Sophie were wondering if you could stand in for her Susan, so we can have the lighting all setup, for when she does arrive?"

I didn't know what to say.

"I'm not sure Jack," I replied.

"I'll be doing the shoot with you," he told me.

"Go for it Susan, Jack and Sophie have been so kind to us, it would be nice to return the favour," Roy pleaded with me.

Guess I couldn't say no then. I agreed to do it, and Jack called Sophie in.

"Ok I'll go and get changed, and Sophie will sort you out."

And with that, he went into one of the changing rooms. Sophie handed me my outfit, and said I could change in the other one. Roy took a seat, while I got ready.

Once inside, I noticed there was a dressing gown for me to wear. I opened the package, and was open mouthed with what I would be wearing. It was a two piece white bikini set, that looked like it wouldn't cover much. I was ready to say no way, but instead I removed my dress, and put it on. The top barely covered my boobs, and the thong didn't hide much either. Looking in the mirror, I really liked what I saw. Putting on the dressing gown, I stepped into the studio. Jack was ready, and was also wearing a dressing gown.

Sophie took over, and asked me to remove my gown. I was very nervous, but did as she had said.

"That looks so sexy," Jack told me.

I could feel myself blushing again, but I was enjoying the reaction I was having. Roy sat there opened mouth, and I could tell he liked it also.

"Guess I should remove my gown also," Jack said.

I could feel the electricity, as he turned his back to me, and slowly removed his gown, before handing it to Sophie. He was wearing a white thong, and his butt was absolutely amazing. I was finding it hard to breath, and my heart was going ten to the dozen. He turned around to face me, and I heard myself gasp. His body was unbelievable. He had amazing pecs, and unbelievable abs. But it wasn't those, that made me gasp. It was his massive bulge, which was somehow contained in the pouch of his thong. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. It just hung there, dangling between his thighs. I could feel my nipples getting hard, and I'm sure everyone would have noticed. I looked over at Roy and he was giving me a big smile.

Jack walked towards me, his huge cock swinging as he moved. I could clearly make out the head of his cock, through the material of the thong. I was totally transfixed by it. He was now stood in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"Just relax, and enjoy our shoot together."

I took a deep breath, and we started

"Ok Jack, stand next to Susan and put your hand on her waist," Sophie told him.

He pulled me into him, his arm around my waist. I started to relax, and put my arm around his back, so my hand was resting on his waist.

"Turn towards Jack, and rest your hands on his shoulder," Sophie told me.

I turned towards him, and put my hands on his shoulder. His hand was now resting on my ass, but I didn't move it. I pressed my boobs into him, and he turned towards me and smiled. God, he was so good looking.

"Susan, touch Jack's chest with your hand."

My hand moved to his chest. He started flexing his pecs, which made me giggle. His chest was so smooth, and rock hard. I loved the contrast, in our skin tones. His hand started caressing my butt, and I let out a noticeable moan.

"Face forward again Susan, and I want you to rest a hand on Jack's butt."

I did as Sophie told me, and faced forward, and touched his butt. He had an amazing, tight ass.

"Right Susan, turn slightly towards Jack, and put your hand on his abs."

My hand moved to his six pack, and I, once again, had a great view of his bulge. I could have quit easily, moved my hand down towards it. I loved the feel of his six pack, it was so well defined, and rock hard. Sophie laughed, and told me to look forward. I started blushing, and did as I was told. It must have been so obvious, I was staring at his package.

"Ok, we are almost done. Jack stand behind Susan, and put your arms around her."

He moved behind me, and put his strong arms around me. He pulled me into to him, and i felt his cock, pressed against me. My mind was in a whirl, I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I was. My hands rested on his, as Sophie took more shots. His hands moved down, to the top of my thong. I moved my butt, so it was rubbing against his bulge.

"That feels nice," he whispered in my ear.

I moved my head, and he started kissing my neck.

"Ok we'll do a few more shots, then call it a day."

Sophie asked me, to go to the side of Jack, and put my hand around his waist. I was once again, pressed up against him.

"Ok Susan, I'd like you to touch Jack's abs again, with your other hand."

I was more than happy to oblige. Once again, I couldn't keep my eyes of his bulge. I started blushing again, but couldn't divert them. Sophie asked me to move my hand down, so I was touching the string on Jack's thong. My hand was so close to his bulge.

"If it's OK with you Susan, I'd like to move your hand over Jack's bulge?"

Did I hear that right, I asked myself. I looked at Roy, and he mouthed, go for it. I looked at Jack, and he gave me a big smile.

He leaned in towards me, and kissed me on the lips, his tongue lightly touching my upper lip. He tasted so good. He pulled away and looked towards Sophie. I looked towards her, then looked down, as my hand moved over Jack's bulge. My hand couldn't even cover his whole length. Sophie called over to me, and I looked forward again. She started clicking away, with the camera. Without even thinking, my hand started stroking Jack's cock.

"I think we better stop there, "Jack laughed.

I moved my hand away, and apologised profusely.

"Don't be silly."

I looked down, and he was definitely starting to become erect. It looked huge, and thick, and was pushing the thong to it's limits. He put his dressing gown on, and turned to get changed. I was stood there completely embarrassed.

"You were great Susan," Sophie assured me.

"You looked so hot, love," Roy said.

I thanked them both, and turned to get changed. Once inside the cubicle, I tried to process, what had just happened. My body was tingling all over. I removed the bikini top, then stepped out of the thong. My hand moved to my pussy, and I was shocked, at how wet I was. I sat on the chair, and started rubbing my clit, my eyes closed. It didn't take long, before I had an orgasm. My whole body shook, with the force of it.

I took a few minutes to compose myself, then got changed into my dress. Before joining everyone, I popped into the ladies, to freshen up.

When I entered the reception, only Sophie and Roy were there. Sophie explained, Jack had another meeting, so couldn't stay to thank me. I must admit, to being a little disappointed again.

"So when do we collect the pictures?" Roy asked Sophie.

I'd forgot to even ask that, my thoughts were all over the place.

"Jack said he'd be in touch. I think he wants to give them to you, and to personally thank Susan."

And with that, Sophie drove us back to our villa. We thanked her, once again, and said our goodbyes. We quickly changed for dinner, and headed to the restaurant.

"We've not had a chance to have a proper chat, how did you find the shoot?" Roy asked me.

"It was different," I laughed.

"You certainly looked like you were having a great time."

All I could do was nod my head, and smile.

"You looked so sexy, I'm sure Jack enjoyed it also."

"Do you think" I laughed.

"You do realise, I was rock hard, throughout the shoot."

I started to blush again. Roy kissed me on the cheek, and whispered he loved it. Was this all a setup, on his part. Roy's phone went off, and he checked it. A big smile came over his face.

"What's got you all happy?" I asked him.

"Jack's invited us round to his place tomorrow night, to say thanks in person, and to give us the photos."

I was lost for words, not knowing what to say.

"It would be rude not to go darling," Roy said.

"Oh, he also said, the two of you had unfinished business," he smiled again.

"I'm not sure Roy," I replied, nervously back.

"Why don't we sleep on it, and we can let him know in the morning."

I agreed, then we headed back to our villa. Once there, we couldn't keep our hands of each other. We fucked all night, like we've never done before. At one point Roy was eating my pussy, and commented on Jack's size. This drove me wild, and I had a massive orgasm. He teased me, saying how it would turn him on, seeing Jacks big black dick, buried balls deep inside me. That drove me to the biggest orgasm, I'd ever had. I told Rob to fuck me hard, and it wasn't long, before he came inside me. We both feel asleep, completely drained.

I woke up before Roy, and sat outside, to clear my head. Last night was mad. I couldn't stop thinking about Jack, while we fucked. There was certainly a little guilt involved, but Roy seemed to enjoy it.

Roy eventually woke, and joined me outside. We sat, enjoying the early morning sun.

"Well, are we going to meet Jack later?" Roy eventually asked me.

"I'm really not sure Roy."

"I'm not going to push you, but I'd be over the moon if we did."

"If I'm being honest with you Roy, I'm not sure I could stop myself."

"If you mean Jack fucking you, I would love to watch you with him."

"Would it not make you jealous, another man fucking your wife?" I asked, even though I knew what the answer would be.

"God no, the thought of you taking his big black cock, turns me on so much."

"If you are sure, then I'm happy to go along with it."

He got up, and kissed me passionately.

"I'll go, and phone him," and with that, he went inside.

He returned a few minutes later, a smile plastered across his face.

"He'll send a taxi, to pick us up at 6pm."

I stood up, and put my arms around his neck, and gave him a long kiss.

We spent the day chilling, before it was time for me to get ready.

Roy ran the bath for me, while I picked out my outfit. I decided I was going to wear my lacy black dress, that came just above the knee. Underneath I was going to wear a black lacy bra, with matching suspender belt. With everything sorted, I had a lovely long soak in the bath. I dried off, my body tingling with anticipation, and got ready. I finished off, with my new red lipstick, and put my black high heels on.

Roy was certainly impressed, when I entered the room.

"Wow you look so hot Susan."

I went over to him, and gave him a kiss.

"I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"You'll be fine love, just relax and enjoy," and with that, Roy handed me a rum and coke.

We had a couple of more drinks, before the taxi turned up.

It wasn't a long drive, before we pulled up outside Jack's place. We headed up the path, hand in hand.

Jack opened the door and invited us inside. He shook Roy's hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look hot tonight," he told me.

I thanked him, and he told us to make ourselves at home. He was wearing some loose fitting black trousers and a white shirt. We took a seat, while he fetched us a drink. He sat opposite us, and we made some small talk.

"You were amazing at the shoot Susan, I hope you enjoyed it."

"I loved it," I told him.

"I loved it also, you have an amazing body."

"Thank you," is all I could say to him.

"Let me get the photos, and see what you think."

With that, he left the room, to get them.

"Have you noticed, he can't keep his eyes off you," Roy told me.

I had noticed, and I couldn't stop looking at him either.

He returned and sat next to me, then handed me my solo photos. I flicked through them, and I was very pleased with the results. Roy loved them also. Jack then handed me, the swim wear pictures. His hand was now resting on my knee.

I slowly looked through them, taking in Jack's hot body. My heart was beating fast, unsure if it was the photos, or his hand on my leg.

"You look so sexy, in that two piece Susan," he told me, moving his hand up my leg.

I turned to Roy, but he'd moved opposite us. He smiled at me, and finished his drink. He got up, and went to make us all, another drink.

I came to the photo, where my hand was on his bulge. It looked so hot, my hand was actually shaking, looking at it.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers
12