Picture This Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So did you?" breathed Beth.

"We'd only got as far as the first kiss when you came back."

Her expression showed that she shared our frustration. "I knew I should have insisted that Dad take us the longer way round."

Beth's usual confident manner returned. "But we'll work something out."

She leaned over, kissed me hard. "Just so you know everything's OK. Come on - your Mum'll need a hand with lunch."

I remembered another part of the conversation. "She's 'Sarah' when..."

Beth nodded her understanding, and we headed back downstairs. "Shall I peel potatoes?" Beth volunteered, getting a grateful nod in return.

After lunch Beth and I offered to wash up - "You two go on that walk you promised yourselves" - and when we'd put everything away, Beth grinned at me. "Now, let's go upstairs and you can tell me what would have happened next, if Dad and I hadn't interrupted...

***

12