Picture This Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann drew Pippa even closer in her arms. "I definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed."

Pippa breathed in, her breasts lifting. "Absolutely not."

She deliberately guided Ann's hands onto her, one palm cupping a breast, the other resting on her mound. "So what would you like him to do to you?"

Ann thought for a moment. "What we talked about yesterday would be amazing - though I might just lose the panties before we even started, keep him guessing whether he'd get to put all his stuff in me -" we saw her hips move in response to her imagining - "or if he'd need a whole lot of hankies."

"Another option," hinted Pippa. "You could make him spurt it all over his stomach, then we could clean it up."

Her tongue ran slowly over her lips. "I could get most of it - mmm - and you could put your mouth on him while he's still hard, get any that's still on his tip."

Ann grinned wickedly. "Wonder if he'd like me pushing the tip of my tongue into that little hole."

She looked thoughtful. "But once I've made him come, will he still want to do anything to us?"

"Oh, for sure," nodded Pippa. "He can use his tongue, his fingers..."

She chuckled. "And if we're right about all this, I bet Beth'll be eager to touch and be touched..."

12