Picture This Ch. 09

Story Info
Fantasy into reality, and "Where have I heard that before?"
3.5k words
4.55
3.7k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth turned in my arms, losing her view but still able to catch the girls' voices. Her fingers tugged at the hem of her t-shirt, pulling it over her head, then she unfastened her bra, starting to make an untidy pile of clothes on the landing. Jeans next, panties going with them, then she deliberately took my fingers, pressing them between her thighs. "Ohh," she moaned softly, and I blinked in alarm. "Shh," I cautioned in a whisper, and she nodded, smiled.

"I know what I'd like," Pippa began. "I'd be lying there, my eyes closed, and all I'd feel is tongues, on my nipples, and down there, and every so often someone kisses me, then goes back to where they were - or do they switch with someone, I can't tell, it just feels amazing."

"What about those fingers?" prompted Ann.

"Mm, inside me -"

Beth gasped again as I slid two fingers into her, bent to use my mouth on her breasts. "Only one tongue for now, sorry," I teased, and she tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling my mouth hard against her.

Ann's fingertips between Pippa's thighs were starting to move slowly, teasingly, her other hand caressing a breast, a nipple, and Beth closed her eyes, breathing in. "See if you can make me come just when she does."

No voices now from the bedroom, just the girls breathing, Pippa's starting to sound a little ragged, catching in her throat as Ann touched her more insistently. I moved my fingers inside Beth, then - another stifled moan - brushed the pad of my thumb across her nub. "Oh, like that," she begged.

My tongue circled her nipple, brushed across the tip, then I suckled softly before moving to the other breast. I could feel Beth getting wetter, her muscles beginning to tense, as Pippa started to gasp, flexing her hips against Ann's hand. "Oh - oh god - mm -"

Pippa cried out, Ann's face a picture of satisfaction as her lover shuddered in ecstasy in her arms, and simultaneously I felt Beth shiver with pleasure, tightening on my fingers, her hand over her mouth. "Ahhh..."

Finally Beth relaxed, chest rising and falling, and I wrapped my arms around her. "Mm," she breathed, "do you think you could manage to be quiet if you came too?"

"We'll have to see," I chuckled. In the bedroom, Pippa had turned in Ann's arms, and the two were kissing, surely as a prelude to whatever satisfaction Pippa had imagined for her lover in return. But my attention was taken by Beth, fumbling with my belt, my zip, tugging down my jeans, freeing my hardness. She turned her back to me again, putting her hands on the bare boards, feet apart, an obvious invitation, and I didn't hesitate, sliding into her, starting to move. "Don't hold back," I heard her whisper, and I let everything I'd just heard, seen, touched, take me towards my inevitable release. "Oh - yes - Beth -" my mouth was close to her ear, and she shivered again as I blew softly, then "Ohhh..." as I tipped over the edge. "Mmm," she murmured.

All too soon I softened, slipped from her, and she wrapped her arms around me, kissed me softly. "Mm - if that's what happens when it's just fantasy, imagine how it'll be for real..."

***

Beth and I spent the next day on preparations for uni - "I know it's Friday," Beth acknowledged, "but if we get it sorted now, we don't have to worry at the weekend, we can just go with whatever happens."

I knew exactly what she had in mind for 'whatever', and I leaned over to kiss her. "I like your plan."

We'd arranged that the girls would come up to our flat at seven; the takeaway was already ordered, and Beth and I shared a shower before she started to get ready. "Now," she mused, "underwear first - what do you think, Tim?"

"I like your lacy stuff," I ventured. "But I think, if things are going to go the way we hope, something simple? That peach bra, and the panties that match?"

Beth nodded. "Perfect."

I watched as she slipped on the panties, deftly fastened her bra, then put on the silk dress she'd chosen, letting it fall into place and smoothing the fabric over her stomach. "Now for my makeup."

She sat in front of the mirror, carefully applying a touch of mascara, then outlining her lips with a pencil and finishing with lip gloss in a rich red shade. "How's that?"

"Amazing," I nodded. "I better not smudge it, though, had I."

It was nearly seven, and I made sure the fire was well alight, then quickly pulled on smart trousers and shirt. Beth nodded approvingly. "You'll do."

A tap on the door, and Beth went to open it. "Wow, you two look gorgeous."

Silk was definitely the order of the day, Pippa's red dress showing off her figure to advantage while Ann was elegant in deep blue. "You too," Pippa smiled.

"Come on in," Beth invited. "Tim'll go down to get the food when it arrives - what can I get you to drink?"

There was the sound of a knock from downstairs, and I grinned. "That's my cue."

When I got back with the cardboard box - extra prawn crackers, too - the three girls were settled comfortably in one sofa. "Hmm," I puzzled, "where shall I sit?"

Beth chuckled. "Oh, I think we'll find somewhere you can fit in."

I made sure everyone had what they'd ordered, glasses were topped up, then I perched on the edge of the other sofa to eat. "Wow, even better than last time," Pippa managed round her mouthful.

She extracted a tiny spring roll from its paper bag, offering it to Ann. "Mm," nodded Ann, taking it from Pippa's fingers with her lips, "tasty."

Pippa offered one to Beth, who followed suit, throwing me a smile. "Want some, Tim?"

"In a while," I flashed my eyebrows at her.

Finally all that was left was a litter of cartons, and Beth got up from her seat. "Let me tidy up a little - how about you two make room for Tim so he doesn't feel left out."

Ann and Pippa shifted on the sofa, making a gap between them, and I moved to join them. I stretched my arms along the back of the sofa, and without hesitating, Pippa reached for my fingers, drawing my hand down to rest on her bare shoulder. "Might as well be comfortable," she smiled, "we're all friends here, right, Beth?"

Beth paused in her tidying to return Pippa's smile. "Absolutely."

So my arms around both girls' shoulders, and they leaned against me, obviously relaxed. Beth dropped the last carton into the cardboard box, and returned to the sofa, curling her legs under her next to Ann.

"You have gorgeous feet, Beth," Ann ventured, reaching out to stroke with a fingertip.

Beth looked a little bemused. "I'd always thought of them as a bit, well, awkward, to be honest."

Ann shook her head. "Oh, not at all."

I watched fascinated as she moved from the sofa to her knees in front of Beth, fingers caressing each of Beth's feet in turn, then a questioning glance answered with a nod, Ann's lips softly touching skin. "Mm," murmured Beth, "actually that feels really nice."

"And this?" Ann queried softly, a pink tonguetip dabbing between toes.

"Oh - mm..." was Beth's response, and Ann chuckled. "Knew you'd like that."

Pippa's hand moved across to rest on my thigh, and she glanced at me with a smile. "Wonder what might surprise you...?" she queried, her tone teasing, but at the same time unmistakeably suggestive.

Beth glanced across, grinning. "Pip, he's a man, it's all very simple with them, right? And we've fed him, so now he'll be thinking of the other thing."

"If he wasn't before, he will be now," chuckled Pippa, her fingers sliding across to something which was obviously hardening. "Mm, this feels like it could be useful."

I hesitated, distracted by the touch of her hand. "Just curious... you two are, well, together, right?"

Pippa threw Ann a soft look. "Mmhm. But the occasional treat is a whole lot of fun -"

"- and it wasn't hard to work out that you two feel the same way," Ann finished Pippa's sentence.

Beth shifted in her seat. "Mm, Ann, want to find out what reaction you're getting with what you're doing?"

"Mmhm. Shall we just lose the dress...?"

Pippa turned to watch, leaning back against me, and I slid my arms around her waist as Beth let Ann slip her dress up, off, revealing the soft peach I'd chosen for her.

Ann shifted back onto the sofa, one arm drawing Beth closer while she stroked fingers slowly upwards between Beth's thighs. "Mm," murmured Beth again as Ann's fingertips reached damp cotton. "Oh, yes."

Ann caressed Beth gently. "But I think we should let those two catch up a little," she chuckled, throwing Pippa a meaningful glance.

Pippa turned back to me, moistening her lips with her tongue. "So, Tim, what is it you can't resist? Or shall I see if I can find something that'll surprise you...?"

I leaned to kiss her. "Oh, I like surprises."

Pippa chuckled. "OK, then. Ann, I need you for this."

Ann gave Beth a last caress, pulling reluctantly out of her arms, while Pippa moved to her knees in front of me, her fingers deft on my belt, my zip. She slid down my trousers while Ann tugged at my boxers. "Mmm - look, Pip, he's -"

Pippa nodded. "I like that."

She undid my shirt buttons - "Now we can get at whatever we want -" then took my hard shaft between thumb and forefinger, dabbing her tongue on the tip. "Mm..."

She ran her tongue upwards from the base of my shaft, reminding me of Sarah's mouth on me doing the same just a few days before. But when Ann moved to kneel next to me, her tongue sliding wetly on me from the other side, I couldn't hold back my moan of pleasure. "Oh god, that's heavenly..."

Pippa smiled. "We do try and be angelic, don't we, Ann? Though our wicked side is a lot of fun too - you'll find out later on."

She varied what she was doing, wrapping her lips around me while Ann's tongue continued to moved, and I gasped. "Pip - I promise I'll do my best, but if you carry on, you might have to wait a while afterward for - for -"

A swirl of her tongue, and if she'd meant to let me back away from the edge, it was too late. I stiffened, groaned, and my first spurt hit her waiting tongue. Ann's fingers moved me, and then her lips were glistening, her tonguetip sweeping over them. "Mmm..." she nodded.

A final few drops sliding down my shaft, Pippa swallowing what she already had then catching them, swallowing again. "Mm, I liked that surprise too."

She winked at me. "Don't worry - there are plenty of other ways you can help, and I'm sure Beth'll be eager to touch and be touched too."

I caught a chuckle from Beth as we both recognised a phrase from the fantasy we'd overheard. "You can count on it, Pip."

"Now," Beth continued, "you two still have way too many clothes on."

Ann didn't hesitate, slipping off her dress, laying it over the back of a chair. The nipples on her diminutive breasts were unmistakeably hard through her lacy bra, and she slid back next to Beth, wrapping her arms around her and pressing her body close. "Mm, that feels so nice."

Pip, still kneeling, glanced up at me. "You can help with this part."

I took her hint, sliding the thin straps of her dress off each shoulder, and she got smoothly to her feet, letting the dress slip from her. I couldn't resist, reaching to run my fingers over the sides of her breasts, then down to her hips. "Pip, you're gorgeous."

"Wish I had those curves," sighed Ann. "Beanpoles run in my family."

Beth shook her head. "You too, Ann."

She put her palms on Ann's breasts. "These fill my hands just nicely - and..."

Beth deftly freed the fastening of Ann's bra, her hands returning to cup bare skin. "Feels even better."

Pippa moved to sit next to Ann. "Think it's your turn," she hinted. "Beth, I'll show you what Ann likes."

Pippa bent to use her tongue on Ann's breast, circling the nipple, and Beth watched for a moment, then followed suit. "Mm," managed Ann, "oh, yes, more..."

Beth moved as though to suckle, but Pippa shook her head. "This drives her wild, she'll practically beg us..."

I decided I'd create a surprise of my own rather than waiting to be asked, moving to kneel at Ann's feet and stroke her thighs softly with my fingers. She smiled, "Someone else coming to the party," and opened for me, my fingertips moving further up, finding damp cotton. I dared to put my fingers through the elastic of her panties, draw them down a little to reveal tangled fur as red as flame. I darted a kiss on her mound, and she gasped in frustration. "Are you all just going to tease me...?"

Pippa relented, moving her mouth onto a nipple, suckling softly, and Beth hesitated just long enough to get another frustrated gasp from Ann, then brushed her tongue to and fro over the nipple, finally taking it into her mouth. "Mmm..." Ann gave a satisfied moan.

I slipped her panties the rest of the way down, off, then moved between her knees, bending towards her so that her fur brushed my nose, breathing in the scent of her arousal. On impulse I moved down a little, the tip of my nose touching wetness, something tiny but hard, and she gasped, flexing her hips. "Oh, not more teasing, please, now..."

I chuckled, blowing on her gently then dabbing with my tonguetip, circling for a while, then lapping softly. "Oh - yes -" Ann moaned. "And in me..."

I slid fingers carefully into her, getting a sigh of satisfaction, the muscles under the smooth skin of her stomach starting to tense visibly. "I think we've made you wait long enough," I murmured, using my tongue more insistently, taking her nub between my lips then sucking it. "Oh - god - I'm -" Ann managed, then her climax overtook her, hips pushing against me, warm wetness tightening around my fingers...

Finally she relaxed, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, Beth and Pippa softly kissing her cheeks, hair. She took a deep breath - "Oh, goodness, that was..."

Pippa nodded. "Oh yes."

"Anyone need a drink while we all catch our breath?" I queried.

There was a chorus of agreement, and I opened another bottle, filling our glasses. "What was our toast? 'New friends, new adventures'."

Pippa picked up a prawn cracker, crunched it. "Maybe we'd be even more comfortable in the bedroom," she hinted.

Beth grinned. "Think you're right - but I think we need a rule, too."

Ann raised her eyebrows. "Tell."

"No clothes - anything we're still wearing has to go, first."

"That's you and Pip, then," Ann laughed. "Tim, that shirt's practically off anyway."

Obligingly I dropped my shirt on the floor. "Pip, want a hand?"

"You just want to get the first taste," she teased, letting me slip her panties down, then bury my nose in her soft brown fur. "But - mm - I'm not going to argue," she gasped as I pressed the tip of my tongue between her closed thighs. "Last one into bed's a lemon."

Beth let Ann finish undressing her, and a few moments later we were in the bedroom. "Beth, it should be your turn," Pippa suggested.

Beth chuckled. "I think you're hoping that if you're last, Tim'll be ready to give you that 'occasional treat' you talked about."

Pippa had the grace to look sheepish, and Beth threw me a grin. "It's fine - really. I get a treat every night, so it's only Ann you have to convince."

Ann shook her head. "I plan to wake up next to him," she said matter-of-factly. "I bet he's ready in the mornings too, right?"

Beth just tilted her head and smiled, and Ann nodded. "So he's all yours, Pip, when Beth's had what she needs."

She eased Beth back onto the bed, then knelt beside her. "You know the saying about sauce for the goose...? I think you'd enjoy a treat like the one I just had, your eyes closed, tongues - well, everywhere." Ann shivered with remembered pleasure. "Only question is, would you like your lover between your thighs, or do you want to find out how a woman's mouth feels...?"

"Or do they switch, I can't tell..." Beth murmured dreamily.

A puzzled look crossed Ann's face, and her forehead creased for a moment as though trying to recall something. But she shook her head, smiled. "We'll surprise you."

She bent to Beth's breasts, used her tongue to dab, then moved back slightly, sending a soft stream of cool air between pursed lips over each now-wet nipple. Beth's areolae crinkled tightly, and she gasped. "Oh - Ann -"

"You want them warm again?" Ann teased, and Beth nodded wordlessly. Ann caught my eye as she bent again, and my lips surrounded Beth's other nipple, feeling it soften, hearing Beth sigh.

Ann moved back, and Pippa took her place, prompting an upward curve of Beth's lips. "I know someone swapped."

Ann chuckled softly. "Keep guessing."

She shifted down the bed, kneeling by Beth's feet, and Beth squirmed as Ann drew a fingertip slowly along the length of each sole. "Oh - it tickles - but -"

Ann relented, stroking more sensuously, then touching with her tongue as she'd done earlier. "Mmm," was Beth's response, her hips flexing.

After a little while, Ann reluctantly let go of Beth's feet, and began to plant kisses on Beth's thighs, working her way upwards, inwards until she could use her tongue in the so-sensitive creases where Beth's mound met the top of her thighs. Another sound of pleasure from Beth, and she drew her knees up a little, giving Ann access. More kisses on soft skin, the dab of a tongue here and there, until Beth half-begged, "Please, Ann..."

Ann began to explore, still teasing Beth, her tongue running along soft wet folds, pressing in a little, then her own desire obviously overcame her and she drew the flat of her tongue over Beth's nub, then started to lap gently. "Oh - mm - yes," gasped Beth. "Like that..."

I watched fascinated as Ann's fingers tugged at Beth's fur a little, then deliberately spread Beth's soft lips apart, exposing her most sensitive place to firmer pressure from the tip of Ann's tongue. Beth's nipple hardened between my lips, and I could tell she was close to her climax. "Mm - oh god - don't stop -" then "Ohhh..." and Beth arching against Ann's mouth, Ann's expression one of delight and satisfaction as Beth gasped, a splash of liquid on Ann's lips and chin. "Mm, yes..."

Ann wrapped her arms around Beth, while Pippa and I pillowed our heads on Beth's breasts. Beth sighed, smiled. "Wow."

After a few moments she reached to stroke Pippa's cheek. "Want to find out if your treat's ready?"

Pippa's face showed obvious anticipation. "Mm, definitely."

Beth threw me a questioning look, and I nodded. "Plenty of room this side, Pip."

Pip reluctantly pulled away from Beth, walking round the bed and kneeling by me. I turned onto my back, and drew her down for a kiss. "Up to you - whatever way you want."

She slid her body across me, and I felt her wet entrance against my hardness. "Hmm," she puzzled, "do I make you spurt like this, so we can all have another taste -" I blinked as Beth deliberately licked her lips - "or do I let you come when you're inside me, all that lovely warm stuff filling me..."

She flexed her hips, her hands touching her breasts, and I felt more warmth, wetness. "Mm, I'm feeling selfish," she chuckled softly, lifting for a moment and guiding me into her. She began to move, and I mirrored what she was doing, pushing up hard against her, getting a gasp with each thrust. I reached to touch between her thighs, and she moaned - "Yes, oh, your fingers there, and fuck me harder -"

I complied, seeing her eyelids start to flicker, her mouth forming an O, and she tightened deliciously around me - "Mm - yes - now -"

I felt myself tipping into my climax, and Pippa's expression of delicious agony relaxed to utter satisfaction as I spurted into her depths once, then again, just as she'd anticipated...

***