All Comments on 'Pictures'

by CeliaisAliena

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AphreyaAphreyaalmost 12 years ago
Very horny!

Good writing, very sexy.

sisterssistersalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmmm

Wow loved this...

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimealmost 12 years ago
Dreamlike

disconcerting, powerful, very sexy. Why? Who? and what the hell is going to happen next? are the questions that haunt me at the end. I think we may need more, but if we don't get it then this serving will have to be enough, and we shall remember its delicious brevity. Good one.

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Very kinky little snippet!

Very mysterious and very sexy. I like the way it stands alone but clearly is a part of a bigger story. My favorite image is of "her damn tongue, that's never had fifty words for me, is lapping at my asshole." What's the history between them? How does Cassandra's step-sister fit in? It's all so intriguing...

Glad to see you back!

dresbachdresbachover 11 years ago
A rare gift

The author always impresses me with their erotic tellings, and this latest missive does not disappoint. In fact, I believe it is one of her best; so full of poetic, sensual description, but always leaving enough unsaid and unknown to entice the imagination of the reader—such a rare and wonderful gift. Where I try to pull this off in my own, poor attempts at writing and fail, this author always succeeds. I am so glad she broke her brief hiatus to start posting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exceptionally well written

You really have a great command of descriptive language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh how I actually would love to have a couple use me like that, and then send me home!

Begging off from having intercourse with my hubby. Instead I give his hard cock a long slow deep sucking. I'd lovingly suck his balls dry!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous