Pictures at an Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hissed as he felt cool fingers circle his cock, slide gently along its length. With a final kiss, he slid his mouth down, his tongue trailing over freckled skin. Fiona gave a series of small gasps as his lips circled a taut nipple, slid across to the other and then returned to the first. Jamie felt her hand squeeze harder on his shaft.

His mouth closed on her nipple, sucked in slowly. Pulling his head back, he felt her flesh slide between his lips, falling away with a soft pop .  Fiona moaned, then louder as he repeated it with her other side. Her hand tightened still more on his shaft, began to pump it quickly.

Jamie felt his balls tighten, a surprising weight. The heat built in his groin, orgasm approaching.

Wanting to make it last, the boy shifted, pulled away from Fiona. Against her soft protest, he pushed his hands under her thighs, lifted, moved her so the she was sitting on the back of the sofa, her back resting against the wall just behind.

Her protest stopped short when the boy knelt between her outspread legs, lifted them so her knees rested on his shoulders. He leaned forward and brought his face down to her glistening labia.

"Oh!" she cried as his nose slid gently along her lips. Inhaling softly, Jamie smiled to himself as his nostrils filled with marine and musk. He repeated his nose's path, but this time with the tip of his tongue. And again. She tasted tart, thoroughly pleasant.

This time she was silent, but her thighs quivered next to his ears. He pulled back, smiled at the girl. Her eyes were closed, but they opened to see his grin.

"Jamie," she whispered, her hand stroking the side of his head. "Jamie, you have no idea how good that feels. Don't stop."

The boy felt himself floating into her wide green eyes. Not replying, he merely bent forward. His tongue this time was broader, the pressure heavier. Slowly, he traced the length of her sex, his tongue-tip flipping lightly several times as it passed over her bud.

The girl moaned, louder this time and he repeated his stroke, over and over, feeling her hands seizing his head, pulling it hard against her sex.

Jamie concentrated on her swollen bud now, his tongue swirling around and around, flipping under its hood as it started to retract. Fiona's cries grew more shrill, became almost continuous as the boy slipped two fingers into her opening, began massaging her G-spot.

Shrill cries gave way to a deep roar as her thighs clenched on the boy's head. He continued to tongue her flesh and her shout became one of desperation. Her hands pushed his head away.

"No more, Jamie!" she almost whimpered. "No more! I can't take it."

Jamie smiled, watched as her breasts heaved up and down above his head as the small woman struggled to catch her breath.

He didn't give her the chance. He lifted her down, seized an ankle and pulled her to the floor, twisting her body so that she came to rest on her knees, her chest resting on the sofa.

"Nnnooo," the girl moaned lowly. "Jamie..."

He slapped one pale buttock, lightly, leaned over her body and laid his chest on her back, putting his lips an inch from her ear.

"'Warrior women', I heard her say," he whispered. "Well, 'warrior woman', you've got a battle ahead of you now."

With that, he eased his hips forward, felt his crown probe her entrance.

"Do you surrender?" he whispered, slightly louder this time.

"We never surrender, Jamie," came the reply.

She twisted her head back, pale skin in a puddle of red hair. She smiled at him. "So, no. But, Jamie..."

"Yes?"

"I'd never give in, Jamie, but you've won anyway! Use me like a warrior uses his warrior mate. Don't be gentle. Please!"

Her head turned away, her hands clutching the top of the leather sofa.

He took her by the hair, coiled it around one hand. Jamie pushed more, felt the girl shift her hips slightly to make entry easier. He slid in, paused, then, remembering her words, drove his hips forward. One hand on her freckled hip, he began to lunge as quickly and as forcefully as he could into her ribbed depths. His other hand pulled her hair, her head coming up and back.

"Oh, god!" Fiona hissed. "Like that, Jamie! Harder!"

Jamie drove into her more fiercely. He felt a ball of light building within him, slowed slightly.

"Please!" the girl sobbed from beneath him. "Don't stop! Jamie..."

He shifted his hand from her hip, reached around her thigh, fumbled until he felt the plunging hardness of his shaft against his fingertip, shifted a little, found her bud, pressed a fingertip against it, rolled it against his own moving flesh.

Fiona cried out again, a chesty howl of joyous anguish and Jamie felt his own orgasm explode, searing across his body from his cock head to his toes and ears. Rigid, he froze in position, gulping for air.

A lifetime later, he dropped the girl's hair, fell forward across her, utterly spent. After a moment, he shifted a little to make it easier for Fiona to breath.

Beneath him, the girl gasped, quivered. A slim hand came up, fumbled for his head, caressed it. He leaned down, kissed her neck. He smiled as he felt her sex clench briefly in acknowledgement.

Not wanting to move but unwilling to fall asleep on the floor, the boy lifted Fiona up, felt himself slide out of her. He lay down on the couch and helped her lie on top of him.

His head stroked hers and he felt her fingers trace along his arm.

"Jamie," she whispered.

"Mmm?"

"I don't say this to all the boys, Jamie, but..."

"Mmmm?"

"I surrender."

The two giggled for a moment, dozed.

Terms of a treaty could be discussed later.

+

With thanks to Chloe Tzang for her insight and advice.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.