All Comments on 'Pictures from an Exhibition: Fiona'

by SimonBrooke

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Surreal

No pun intended. It seems quirky, strange, but wow! Hooked! Once I started to read, I couldnt stop. It was the erotic thought of Fiona, used, yet willing. Great idea, and well written too. Nice to see one from the UKas well instead of the US (grammar is better!) Please - do write more!

VermilionVermilionover 17 years ago
Sexy Simon Says...

Very hot and sexy, nice description of how a woman feels when that's all that she wants ;)

EllaReginaEllaReginaover 17 years ago
A Total Turn-On!

I throbbed reading it. Just loved the tone and the whole idea of the unseen man. You've got the cocky (no pun intended) artist thing down as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, please!

One of the best stories I read so far. Sexy und graphic at the same time. Please write some more, you're very talented!

wristwristalmost 17 years ago
Masterful

A really brilliant piece of writing. I could have almost been there in the room. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

That was hot!

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Amazingly skilled portraiture

You are a bad, bad man. This one goes right in the 'makes me want to give you a good smack' file.

5 stars for evoking visceral response! and for the exquisitely nuanced portrayal of Fiona which you accomplish without once resorting to description. It's not so much what she says, as her voice, her tone: reading this is like watching a truly gifted, trained actor create a character.

It's a quality of craftmanship that great playwrights possess. Ever considered adapting these stories for performance?

Just a thought.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
Just why ...

there are no more stories, all your stories have been five star stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

God, that was hot. How refreshingly unusual; filthy and beautifully written. Loved it. Thank you, A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBrooke@SimonBrooke
I'm here because I'm interested in stories, both in reading them and in writing them. Most of my own stories aren't strictly erotica, although they all revolve around the area of sexuality, dominance, violence.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES