All Comments on 'Pictures of Lilly'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great first story. Loved the writing, loved the plot. Especially loved the kissing. Hope this is just the first of many

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice!

boredom wasn't that bad! you should fantasize & write more

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Finally!

Son intrigued with his Mother finally realizes his dream. After some initial reluntance they get together. Both realize the other is an excellent lover. Good Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fresh

Loved your writing style as a fresh, intelligent addition to the ranks of quality erotica. The only suggestion I would have is to try and make your stories a bit longer, either way though please keep writing more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A great family story

great story a way you can tell thru dna you can get the list of the people that was at the party and get there dna and compare them to the baby then you.

Pat Murray

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
Love the lead up but hated the rushed sex act.

Great story!

I thought you rushed through with very little detail on the act after it finally got there!

Thanks for the read!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice romance

I'm not sure how I feel about the mystic "Michael" stuff, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why kill the story

Oh, man you had an amazing story, loved the buildup, the tension, and about One paragraph of sex, and it's over. Had great potential, but it collapsed at the end. Totally killed it at the end. Keep on trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Were you the original author?

the opening lines and much of this story, I've come across a few years back.

Were you also that author who posted this years ago?

If you, a great job. Those initial lines were very memorable (if not, you might want to credit the original author: it is the honest thing to do. If you want, I could look it up --- that story that opened exactly like this one, that is...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One Marylander to another

Very good story. Some here want every story to be sex from the start. I thought this was well written, a nice build up and a good ending. Keep up the good work!

lovingmomslovingmomsover 17 years ago
Very nice story

It's a very nice story. congratulations :)

Are you thinking about write another chapter? You should :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
August Party

I loved the story, but there should be another one following this. And there should be a mention of Micheal and the August party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A story that has stayed with me

This is a good story: solid events, sexy characters, and they hold back enough to make the reader keep reading. The one part of it that stayed with me was the paragraph about the pictures, what Lilly's husband had chronicled over the years. Honestly, it surprised me that it made it past the Lit rules, but it was a wonderful hint to something dark and sexual. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

The scene where she rubs herself on his erection just blew me away. One of the best written stories!! Keep them coming ... I would love to know what goes on in your mind!

jjpope11@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!

very very deliciously hot!

i only have 2 suggestions:

i didn't cum! and i was sooooo close! like others, i would love to see you use your great writing talent on describing the sex itself, since everything else you described sizzled.

and since you are a woman and a mom, many of us would love to hear you writing from the mom's perspective, rather than 3rd person or the son's p.o.v.

the female perspective is so rare in this genre.

very good writing.

Fubar2kFubar2kabout 17 years ago
Awesome, Loved it, and Well-written ...

Dear Maria,

When I reached the end of this story I have to admit to being a lot nostalgic and slightly moisty-eyed - perhaps the best compliment a reader can pay to an author, that the story has moved him or her. Loved the line about the refrigerator snoring too loudly ...

Unlike the chap who was peeved that the sex scene only lasted thirty seconds, perhaps he should remember back to his teens and his first love-making. Speaking for myself, my first few attempts were quite good I felt at thirty seconds - It took a little while to overcome the riot of sensations of being in a woman.

So again, I thank you for an excellent story. I see it is a 2006 story - I hope you will write more. Best wishes, Fubar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good work

I think your inspiration was from Roderigo and his story "Seducing Mom with Kisses", an alltime favorite of mine. This was great work as well. But credit should have been given.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A HIT FROM THE START. I LIKED THE IDEA BEHIND IT . AND THE END WAS GREAT. YOU GAVE US ,LOVE ,SEX ,AND A NO GOOD FATHER. THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES. I SAY IT'S A HIT. WELL WRITTEN ,WELL THOUGH OUT,AND WELL DONE. KEEP THEM COMING. THANK YOU ....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Sorry," I said sheepishly. I didn't look down and she kept her eyes safely on mine, but both of us were thinking about that bulge in my pants.

Well, that'll happen when an 18 year old boy like Peter who's had a hard on for his mother for years gets to give her a real kiss and a full-body hug--he gets a hard on that's practically busting out of his pants. And don't think that his mom doesn't notice it. Secretly she's flattered that her boy's so aroused by her, and feeling his big hard cock pressing into her gets her wet "down there." This is an excellent, very well-written story by a highly gifted author and a seriously good-looking woman (check out the photo in her bio). Peter loves everything about his mom, especially her feminine charms--her tits, her ass, and above all that wonderful magical hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. All along Peter's known that that hole is the natural, inevitable home for his stiff fat cock. It had to happen: Peter sticks his big cock up his mother's warm wet cunt, fucks the shit out of it, and unloads his young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. The boy and his mother live together as man and wife, and Peter keeps pumping sperm into his mom. Finally he fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story...

I'll just never get the getting mom pregnant part. Getting my mom pregnant, was the last thing either of us wanted. She put in her time, raising me.

greyflashgreyflashabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Your stories deal with the problems and guilt of incest better than most and yet still have mostly happy endings.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

andy13asaandy13asaabout 6 years ago
your stories

great story, wish I was him, he is a lucky guy.

DanDresdenDanDresdenover 4 years ago
Nostalgic

Great story but who is Michael and why does Lilly keep saying those things about him?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whimsical fun story!!! Loved it

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

As others have commented "who the fuck is michael?" That whole part lost me. And i, too, felt like the sex got yada yada yadaed. Even though he only lasted 5 seconds, second helpings can still be served! I don't think i would last but about just getting the tip wet in my mom, but i'd be danged sure to help myself to seconds and thirds and fourths!

I used to live in PGC in the late 60s, early 70s, and from what i understand, it has gone downhill a bit since then, so i get the reference that their class status has tumbled a bit. Fun to see it written about here. Also: i take it you're familiar with The Who's song "Pictures of Lilly"? Another guy on here had titles referencing AC/DC songs. Maybe your next story can be titled "Love reign o'er me". Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. 5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous