All Comments on 'Pictures of Lily'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Very matured please do a sequel involving Jeremy and mary

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
A delightful story

Thank you for sharing it with us -- five stars and a favourite.

chris2300chris2300over 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

Please continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Beautiful sexy story! Please continue with Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

More please!

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Excellent story

Great descriptive sex I was hard reading it and one thing led to another

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Great story, need follow up wiyh mary.

A simalar story line, love, caring, and sex.

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Please, please continue this with Mary!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 6 years ago
Really good story

I do hate that mum died, but there may be more to this instead of this being the end.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the slow buildup and then the smoking hot sex. Hopefully they'll be a second chapter with Mary's adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

An amazing work! Beautifully written, thoughtful, but scorching erotic! Get busy on the next episode pleàse

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 6 years ago
I agree with other posts - Mary and Jeremy should be next

Thank you, well done!

This has legs. I'd have them wait til a divorce was final but I am not you.

Mary's divorce, his family, other peoples reactions, lot of ground to play on.

Really good writing here, more please.

One minor punctuation critique if I may: Ease up on the exclamation points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pictures

It always seems to start with a few pictures of your tits and goes from there. And once you start you don't ever stop, just one more session and how about doing this... It is just so much fun and now it's so easy, the days of B&W darkrooms, home developed slides, Polaroids or sending them to that processing lab that does adult developing (and keeps copies) is over, now just use your phone or digital camera. Nowhere near as much fun, but everyone is doing it.

Great sex and do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it cuming or going

Great story slow and thorough build up and then a great finish, with a fitting end though a bit sad, but the arrival of Mary and of course the girl in the office makes for a fitting follow on. Keep going, a great story/ elf

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Realistic situation and characters. Relationships like this do develop and families get all bent out of shape. One of the best stories on this site. Fine job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Erotic and poignant at the same time. Sometimes, love happens when we least expect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was surprised by how much I liked this story.

I wavered a bit. I thought the woman in his new job site was going to reappear aND I was wondering how that would square with momma telling Mary she should try him.

But i ddn't write it.

I really liked the writing style. None of the usual situations in these stories is original anymore, it's the writing style that really matters and it worked well.

I haven't looked yet, I'm curious how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Search

I believe this is what most of us are searching for in a relationship. Great sex and love. Wonderful story thankyou. Swampcooler.

Harsh61Harsh61over 6 years ago
Realistic

The story line as well the narration is very good. The characters are well placed in order. Nice gripping story after a long time.

Thanks.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
I sure hope

That there are more chapters to this great story. So nice to see an older mature lady get some well deserved loving from a younger man that obviously knows how to please a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a great love story.

Words are not enough. Author, thank you.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Quite the twist of the passing. But, nicely handled. Ending was more than a cliff hanger with the intense hope of another chapter.

Skipper600Skipper600almost 3 years ago

Well done, but a little truncated. I would have liked a bit longer endng. Sure Mary's going to get some, but how it was to come about would have been interesting. And, to my mind, a better ending.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Beautiful story, with a twist I did not see coming. It kind of ended abruptly and I would hope that Jeremy would have nothing sexually to do with Mary.

FarRider66FarRider6611 months ago

A believable story with a good plot and very well written. Lilly's demise came out of left field and was a little depressing but she was a good woman, a good Mother, and a good lover until the end. I agree with many others and think there should be a sequel involving Lilly's daughter Mary. It would be interesting if the sequel contained mental comparisons that surround Lilly by both Mary and Jeremy, sort of a mental memorial of her and who she was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous