Pictures of Mother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she too stuck in two fingers and brought Cindy to an orgasm the same way she had been manipulated earlier. Cindy's orgasm was very loud and she produced a lot of juice which was all over mom's fingers when she pulled them out. I continued to shoot as she smeared the juice onto Cindy's smooth pink nipples. Mom licked one nipple and Cindy licked the other, then they lay on the floor gently kissing.

The shoot was over, I dashed up to the darkroom to develop and print what I had just captured on film. My mind was numb and my dick was hard enough to knock a nail into a 2x4! I had just witnessed two women fuck each other and it was beautiful. The contact sheets I printed confirmed that it was a magical moment in sensuality.

When I took them down to show the ladies, they were in their dressing gowns at the kitchen table drinking wine. Cindy was saying, " ...so I told him I was OK with kinky, but nothing perverted!"

Mom asked, "What's the difference?" in all seriousness

"Well," replied Cindy, " if a man brings a feather to the bedroom, that's kinky. But if he brings in a whole chicken...that's perverted!" and they both burst into uproarious laughter. I didn't get it!

-----

The next morning Cindy was home alone, as mom had gone to the store and I was in the studio. The door bell rang. She wasn't thinking and answered the door in her baby-doll see-through nightie. It was a young teenager from America and he was on a mission to spread 'The Word'.

She said the look on his face was priceless when he saw all her God-given goodies in the bright sunlight.

"How he ran away so fast with that hard-on in his pants I will never know?" she laughed. "He dropped his bible on the door step!" She said holding it up.

That gave us an idea for a movie, but we would need a young man to play the leading part. Cindy said most of the guys in her industry were pretty low-life and none could pass for that young anymore.

I said I knew someone I could ask and ran out to the backyard to find Woody, he was the son of the farmer who owned the adjacent property. I ran into him many times during that spring, on my nature rambles.

He left school before graduating and worked his father's farm. I would see him on the tractor and he would often stop and give me a ride. When he told me his name was "Woody" he said he was called that 'cause he was thick-as-a-plank and laughed in a self depreciating way. He was as gentle as a lamb and knew a lot about farming.

I found him in one of his fields repairing a fence. "Woody." I said. "I'm shooting a movie this afternoon, would you like to be in it?"

"I'm not an actor I'm a farmer!" He replied.

"Well," I answered, "I'm not a director I'm a schoolboy, but we play the hand we are dealt. Am I right?"

That logic seemed to have worked and he agreed to shower, change into his Sunday best and come over that afternoon. I told him he must not tell anyone as it was a secret. He said "OK." as if it was an everyday request. If only he knew what he was in for!

At 12:15 pm there was Woody, at our door wearing black pants and a white short-sleeved shirt with a thin tie. His hair was parted and combed and he was as clean as I have ever seen him. I introduced him to mom and Cindy.

Cindy fairly gushed over him as she felt his biceps and shoulders. "You are a big, strong boy aren't you?" she said admiringly, "I wonder how big?"

"Huh?" Said Woody.

Over lunch we explained to Woody what his part would be. He was to be seduced. We would do the photo shoot first and then break and repeat the shoot as a movie. I don't think he clearly understood the plot but he was certainly game to try.

While Cindy and mom went up stairs to change, I explained that when I said "Hold it" that meant he was to remain in that position while I took my shots.

I took him outside and took pictures of him walking up the drive with the bible in hand and ringing the door bell. I left him there while I checked on the ladies.

Cindy had on the short blue baby-doll nightie she had worn that morning with matching see through panties. She also had on white heels but no stockings.

Mom was in a white girdle perfectly coupled to her black stockings. She had no bra on and no panties on under her girdle. Black heels and a short silk dressing gown completed the look.

I stood behind them as they opened the door. "Hold it!" I called when I saw the look on Woody's face. His eyes were as big as dinner plates when he saw Cindy's large breast pushing against that flimsy nylon nightie.

He was invited in and sat on the sofa with mom and Cindy either side of him. He is trying to show them his bible as they loosen his tie... his shirt ... his pants.

Cindy pushes her tits in his face while mom puts her hand in his Y-fronts and pulled out his member.

"I think we found the true reason he was called 'Woody'." said Mom.

Both women turned their attention to his cock. Each was licking one side of it unable to hide their delight at the size of his manhood. He sat back on the sofa looking down on his unit as it received this attention. ... I was jealous as hell but kept shooting.

Mom had her dressing gown open and Woody's huge fingers had found her wet pussy and were exploring her... I was jealous as hell but kept shooting.

When Cindy went back to rubbing her tits in his face, mom straddled him and mounted his penis... I was jealous as hell but I kept on shooting.

"I going to cum!" He said.

Cindy said "No, no, no!" and grabbed the root of his dick while mom dismounted him... I was jealous as hell but kept shooting.

They knelt in front of him while he stood up. With Cindy and mom looking up at him cheek-to-cheek and their mouths wide open, Cindy releases his cock and he shot his load over both their faces... I was jealous as hell but I kept shooting.

When he had emptied his balls on them, Cindy and mom kissed passionately as they swapped his cum. Their lips and tongues were slick with his batter and they licked every drop off of their faces.

I was jealous as hell the shoot was over, so I pulled out my cock and came on them too!... That helped. Not so jealous now. They licked that of their faces too. You would not have believed that these women had eaten lunch just an hour ago!

The ladies went to clean up and re-apply lipstick, while I made gin and tonics for every one. Woody got dressed and had a grin on his face that I was afraid would be permanent (we still had the movie to shoot.).

After about half an hour Woody was ready and keen to shoot the movie. Cindy pointed out that if he could hold off on cumming he would get to fuck both of them! He was motivated to try.

We recreate the shoot on film up to the point where he was mounted by mom then continued. She straddled him and was grinding on his cock moaning loudly.

Cindy was licking mom's tits while Woody's fingers probed her pussy and ass! I did not know what to focus on first. Woody's cock was wet with mom's pussy juices so I zoomed in as he pounded her.

After a few minutes mom dismounted and it was Cindy's turn to mount that baby. She rode it with gusto and mom put her finger in her asshole feeling his dick from inside Cindy's ass.

Woody was fingering mom and squeezing Cindy's tits, his eyes darting around wildly not knowing what to look at first... Been there buddy, got the T-shirt!

I had run out of film and called 'Cut!' but they did not stop. I threaded a new spool of film and we proceeded to shoot our first 2-reeler movie.

Cindy and mom were now in a 69 position on the floor. Cindy was licking mom's pussy while Woody was pounding it from behind. They swapped positions and Cindy was getting fucked while mom licked balls and pussy simultaneously.

Every now and then they would stop and both start licking his cock and kissing each other.

For the finale. Woody physically picked up Cindy and sat her on the couch. He then sat mom on top of her. He could now fuck both pussies one top of the other!

Kneeling in between them. He pushed his prick deep into Cindy then pulled it out and pushed it deep into mom. He repeated that 10 or 20 times and they groaned each time he slid it in between their wet lips, which closed slowly when it was removed.

He gave them both a good fucking then stood up. They looked up at him and pulled their pussies open to show their gaping pink meat.

He came another huge load over their hungry cunts managing to splash into both.

Cut - end scene!

Gotta hand it to them farmers...they know how to fuck!

Woody would go on to star in many more of our movies but only as a hobby...he loved his farming.

_________________________________

12