Pictures of Mother Pt. 05 - Finale

Story Info
Mom is a cheesecake model for her son.
4.6k words
4.61
21.4k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning I was the first one up so I brewed a pot of tea and took a cup up to Cindy. I knocked on her bedroom door. There was no answer, so I opened the door and found that her bed had not been slept in.

I knocked on mum's door and went in. They were asleep in bed together. There was mom's white vibrator on the floor and a half smoked hand-rolled cigarette on the night stand. The room smelt of burnt rope. I turned around and went back to the kitchen.

An hour later they both came down and I cooked them breakfast while we discussed the days schedule. That weekend I shot lesbian shoot after lesbian shoot. We had mom as the mistress with Cindy as the maid who gets a good spanking for doing a poor job, followed by a good fucking, so she will never do it again! Cindy as the school girl who eats teacher's pussy for an 'A'. College roommates getting drunk and exploring each other. The weekend was a blur of tongues in pussies, nipples in mouths and wet lips on wet lips. I was exhausted but very happy.

Mom was kind of ignoring me and I had to find my own release in the darkroom. I didn't mind I had plenty of good wanking material. They were like a couple of giggly schoolgirls even when the camera was not pointing at them. Cindy slept with mom every night and they were always smoking those stinky cigarettes that smelled of rope. Cindy called it 'grass' and offered some to me once - Mom said "No."

Sunday morning was bright and sunny and the girls decided it would be good to start the day laying in the backyard drinking mimosas. They both laid out topless while I ran out fresh drinks to them when commanded. I would rub sunscreen on their backs and legs as requested. Later, when they turned over, I offered to do the front too, they looked at each other and smiling, said "OK".

They both had big tits but they were different. Mom's nipples were a light shade of brown that were kind of oval shaped and had little bumps on them. Her breasts were like low hanging fruit - they looked ripe and ready to pick. Cindy's nipples were pink, perfectly round and smooth as glass. Her breast were as big as mom's but more pointed - they were made to fit a 'bullet' bra, even now they were pointing skywards whilst mom's were not.

I started with Cindy's tits as I was keen to squeeze those honeys. I squirted some lotion on my palms and grabbed those puppies with gusto. They felt so firm and yet so soft at the same time, as I massaged them my dick stiffened and tingled wonderfully. I put a dab of lotion on each nipple and using just my finger spread it carefully on her nipples. The tingling increased and I felt Cindy could feel it too. Mom was watching and smoking one of those 'funny' cigarettes. She handed it to Cindy, took a swig from her mimosa and said, "OK, do me... do me." Then laid down.

I started with mom's nipples which immediately responded by perking up. I then squirted a stream of lotion on her tits like I had just come on them. That made mom laugh and I grabbed her shaking mammaries and worked the lotion into them. Cindy came over to us and knelt next to mom. She slipped her hand into mom's bikini bottom and started to finger her pussy.

"Well you did say 'do me'." Cindy said.

"Mmmm, I did say that didn't I." replied mom, opening her legs wider.

I stood back and watched as Cindy climbed on top of her. Their slippery tits were rubbing together as they kissed each other deeply. I had no camera to worry about so I sat back, drank a mimosa and stroked my dick. I put some lotion on it (don't want to get that burnt!).

What I was privileged to witness was two women truly loving each other. They were unselfish in their actions and not embarrassed by the tenderness they showed each other. It may not have been graphic enough sex for a porn addict, but if one was to just focus the cameras on their faces one could admit it was very, very sexy.

They took their time bringing each other to a climax. I was still stroking my dick, pleased with my decision to put lotion on it. They were naked when they got up to go inside holding hands. Cindy looked back she saw me and stopped. "Your boy started this, we should finish it don't you think?" She said.

"What did you have in mind?" She said to Cindy looking at me and my cock.

"Why don't we ask him what he wants?" She replied. "Dealer's choice."

"I want to fuck mom in the ass!" I blurted out. I had been consumed by that thought since the butt plug incident.

Mom looked shocked but Cindy laughed out loud then said, "Well let me see if that's OK with her."

She kissed mom gently and slipped her hand down the crack of her ass. Thirty seconds of kissing and fondling later, Cindy turned to me and said. "I think she's ready."

They got into a 69 position on the grass. Mom's ass was pointing skyward as Cindy looked up from between her legs and opened her pink pussy and that pink star that was my mum's asshole. She pushed a finger in there, removed it and said. "Be gentle... at first." winking at me.

I removed my shorts and got into position behind her. Cindy was licking mom's pussy and holding her ass open still. I tried to force my hard dick in there, but could not. I began rubbing the tip of my cock in mom's wet twat, sorely tempted to enter that instead. Cindy started to lick my balls and the shaft of my cock. It stiffened even more and I tried to penetrate mom's sphincter again.

This time it entered smoothly and I was suddenly buried balls deep in my mother's ass. It was so tight I was afraid I would not be able to get it out.

I slowly pumped her hole, while Cindy licked my balls and mom had her head between Cindy's legs munching her carpet. She was not in any apparent pain so I thrust faster and faster. It felt so good and so, so wrong!

Mom had stopped eating Cindy and had her eyes closed grunting with each of my thrusts. I deposited a large load of my sperm inside her as my body jerked spasmodically. She had to have felt that in the back of her throat with the velocity my spunk shot out of my cock.

When I pulled my cock out, Cindy was still holding open mum's pink pussy and was lapping her cunt juices. My cum began trickling out of her butt-hole and formed a thick white stream that ran down and mingled with mom's juices and onto Cindy's busy tongue. She lapped them all up eagerly.

Just after lunch Cindy called her sister to let her know what time to pick her up from the station that night. From the hallway we heard her shouting, "Well if you would suck his dick once in a while, he would not have come sniffing around me!" and she slammed down the phone. She came into the kitchen and poured herself a large gin and tonic.

"Problem?" Asked mum.

The long and the short of it was Cindy was now homeless and mom offered her the spare room (yea right!), in return for a few photo-shoots each month. They drove up to get Cindy's stuff from her sister's and she has been with us ever since (going on 30 years now!).

-------------

Monday, mom was very late getting back from London after dropping off the week's production. I made her a drink from which she took a big sip, then lay down on the sofa.

"Be a dear" she said, "and give me one of your 'fab' foot-rubs...I've had a tough day!"

I loved to touch her feet... especially when she was wearing nylons. I had become quite adept at it and could make her go weak at the knees after only a few seconds. She lay on the sofa with her arm over her eyes. I took her right high-heel pump off.

She was wearing dark tan fully fashioned stockings with reinforced toe and heel. I inhaled the aroma of her feet. Then with my thumbs on the sole, I gripped her foot and worked my magic. Feeling that silky foot and looking up the hem of her skirt was enough to give me a stiff erection. Just touching nylon has that effect, especially when they are on mom's shapely legs. She was groaning loudly at first but soon relaxed and gave an occasional low moan.

I moved from the foot to the toes, separating them through the nylon and giving each one some love. When I started on her ankle and heel, I lifted her leg off the couch as I manipulated it. I could now see all the way up her dress and could enjoy looking at her stocking-tops and panties to the fullest. As usual the view was spectacular. I especially liked the little crease in her panties where they hugged those sweet pussy lips.

After a few minutes, she kicked off her other shoe indicating her left foot was jealous. So I switched to that one. As I worked those nylon-ed piggies mom's right foot came up against my dick, she felt my erection.

"You men..." She chuckled. "You are so easy to arouse, just like those sailors on the ship today. There was always at least two following me when I climbed the ladders... and you know how steep they are on boats. I bet they could see what I had for breakfast!" She joked.

"But you." She went on, "How many times have you seen my knickers and you're still sneaking peeks even now! Doesn't it get old?"

I replied enthusiastically. "Mom your legs are the best! I could live to be a hundred and never tire of looking at them."

"What about my tits?" She sulked. "I thought they were my best feature."

"Oooh, don't get me started on your tits...they are the mounts where the gods reside.. Why Zeus himself..."

"You are sick.. you know that." She interrupted with a smile. "...But you can look up my skirt as long as you keep doing that with your hands ."

Just then, Cindy came in from a walk to the village to get some fags. That was quite a walk but she was gagging for a smoke and was out of her 'grass'. She looked on enviously as I rubbed mom's feet.

"Me next." She begged. "I will make it worth your while." She winked at me.

Mom was soon fast asleep so I moved over to where Cindy was sitting. She was dressed in suede moccasins, tan hose, and a brown suede mini skirt with matching top. There were fringes around the skirt and sleeves. If she had a headband on she would have looked like a sexy indian squaw.

I pulled up an ottoman and put her feet on it while I took her shoes off. I then began to work my magic on the soles of her feet. She was smoking and drinking a glass of wine.

She melted under my touch and said, "Oooh that is fab! You have a real gift."

As I worked on her foot I asked how she became a porn actress?

She replied, "Make luv not war baby. Fucking is fab F.A.B. Can you dig it? You give someone a fuck and you have made their day. You get fucked and your day is groovy too... 'Course the bread helps, but that's just the icing in the cake. People don't fuck enough..." as she too closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

I stood up and looked at the two sleeping women. Both were very sexy and both were showing me their knickers. I wanted to fuck them here and now but decided to go to bed as it was a school day tomorrow.

Later that night, I woke in the pitch dark to find Cindy's head under my covers sucking my dick. She did not say a word and expertly drained me of spunk. I went straight back to sleep with a big grin on my face.

When I woke I thought it might have been a dream, but there was lipstick on my dick when I went to the bathroom, however it was not the pink shade Cindy was wearing, it was the deep red of my mother's!

****************

The next day mom drove Cindy to the station as she had a gig in London and would not be back until Friday. That night, when I came home from school mom was drinking a large glass of wine while reading a stack of mail.

She had obviously been to the P.O. Box. Among all the letters there was a package. When she opened it she found a letter, a money order for one hundred pounds and some lingerie.

She told me to get the studio ready as she read the letter. When she came over she was carrying the box and handed me the letter to read. This punter wants her to be photographed in the lingerie and then wants it sent back to him afterwards. However he wanted the panties to be wet with her essence and there had to be proof it was her juices that were on them. This should be an interesting shoot!

Mom was dressed in a summer frock, tan stockings and white pumps. She took off her knickers and put on the first pair of panties. I picked up the panties she had been wearing. They were warm and certainly had her essence, I thought about putting them in my pocket to wank in later, but decided against it.

When she was ready she stood in front of the white screen and chair. She lifted the hem of her skirt and showed her stockings, garter-belt and new pink silk panties. After a few shots she sat on the chair and spread her knees. I zoomed in on the panties. They were very snug on her and looked great next to her tan thighs and stocking tops.

Suddenly, I heard a buzzing noise, mom had her vibrator out and held it against her clit. I waited and soon was rewarded with a hint of a wet spot. As it slowly got larger and larger I would snap shot after shot. When she turned it off I put the macro lens on and got in really close.

She then took the panties off and I took a picture on her holding the wet spot next to her face and winking at the camera.

Next, she put on some dark tan pantyhose, they had no gusset at all and were totally sheer. We did the same poses and I fell in love with pussy in pantyhose! To see that sweet slit apparently trapped or captive in that nylon prison was erotic. When she used the vibrator on herself, her creamy fluids squeezed through the mesh and trickled down the outside. It made for a delicious set of pictures.

The last set of lingerie were black nylon panties. They looked sexy but, no matter what we did, the wet spot was hard to capture on film. Eventually, mom took them off and using the vibrator pushed them slowly into her whole cunt with just the washing tag hanging out. I was getting an education again!

They were buried deep inside her as she worked the vibrator on her button. She came violently and her hands were still trembling as she pulled the panties out of her twat. There was no mistaking that they were wet with her juices now. It looked like a couple of snails had crawled over them leaving shiny trails. The camera captured it all.

Job done. I developed and printed the pictures and took them down to mum in the kitchen. She was deep in thought and doing some calculations on a piece of paper.

Smiling she looked up and said, "I am going to sell all my panties after every photo-shoot. I know I can advertise them in those 'swinger' magazines and I bet there is a market for them. I will include a signed picture of me, or Cindy, wearing them and charge ten pounds a pair at least. That way I will always be able to afford the newest and best lingerie and I can write them off as a tax deduction!

She had a good head for business and was very pleased with herself. We looked over the contact sheets and she picked out which pictures she wanted me to print. As I went upstairs she shouted, "When you are done, come to my bed, I want you to sleep with me tonight... since Cindy is not home."

"What did that mean?" I thought to myself as I printed the shots and hung them to dry. "Was she lonely, afraid, horny or just wanted a warm body next to her? More importantly, was I going to get my nut off tonight?"

When I had finished my work and I put on my pajamas and went into her room. She was sat up in bed working on some numbers on a note pad. She had on a black nightie that was almost see through. I got into bed beside her and laid on my back. She put her papers down then turned towards me.

"You don't mind that I asked Cindy to live with us do you? She is so sweet and I think she will make us alot of bread." She asked as her finger ran over my chest.

"No, I think she is far out and groovy man. Dig it?" I said, giving an impression of Cindy.

Mom laughed and then said. "We have to talk about your future. Do you like doing this? I mean would you want to make a career as a photographer or producer of this stuff we do?"

I said, "I love it, I enjoy it, if I could make a living at this when I finish school I would."

"Good." She said, "Everyone I have shown your work too seems to think you have a special talent for this. You remember that picture you took of my lips a few weeks ago in the library? The one where you had me put on fresh lipstick and you took a close up of me biting my lower lip, that one."

I nodded yes as her hand went under the covers and down to my cock which sprung up in full alertness. She gripped it softly and caressed it with her fingers. Oh that felt good!

"Remember, I thought that was a waste of film but I always show all the pictures you took to the publisher and they really got a kick out of that one. They blew it up and made a poster of it . It has sold over forty thousand copies so far! The royalties from that will be huge. Now I can put that towards your college fund or, if you feel you want to stay in this business, then we can invest it in new equipment, maybe add sound to our movies. What do you think?"

She had stopped stroking my cock while she waited for an answer. I quickly said. "Yes please!"

"Yes what? College or fifty percent of 'Naught boy productions'?" She inquired.

"Naughty boy productions." I replied.

"Good." She said stroking my cock again, "That being decided I don't think it will be necessary for you to go back to school tomorrow or ever again, do you agree?"

I nodded yes dumbly as my hand slid up her smooth bare thigh.

"Good." she said opening her legs for me. "Because I could never fuck my son, but I could fuck my partner."

She gave me a soft kiss on the lips as my hand found her pussy she was not wearing her panties!

"Partner." She whispered.

She was giving me permission to fuck her, at last! My finger penetrated her wet slot with ease. She rolled on her back, pulled off the covers and in the soft light of her bedside lamp, her body looked especially inviting.

"Take your time baby... you deserve this... you have worked hard... whatever you want... eat me... finger me... fuck me... fuck me nice and slow... plenty of time... no school tomorrow... we can sleep in all day..." she said pushing my head down between her tits.

My tongue reached out and connected with her nipple. A sensual connection was made, I could feel her responding to every flick and nibble. I was slobbering all over her tits as I slipped two fingers in her wet pussy. She was stroking my dick and moaning with pleasure. Her pussy felt luxurious, I wanted to see it. I went down between her legs and opened her lips to reveal the pink wet flesh. I buried my head between her legs and lapped her pussy furiously.

"Slow down, take your time." she said.

I did as I was told and spent at least ten minutes licking her pussy and ass. When I came up from between her legs my face was soaked with her juice. She kissed me full on the lips and her tongue danced with mine.

I don't know where all the passion came from but between us the kissing was real and deeply satisfying. My erection was hard as steel and she guided me into her twat. To be honest, I think my cock could have found its own way!

Her wetness engulfed my throbbing member and I pushed it in as deep as I could go. She rolled on top of me and took control of the fucking. Her breasts hung in front of me and I grabbed them with both hands as she rode me. She moved her hips slowly in a circular fashion so that the head of my cock could feel every square inch of her cervix. Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on what she was feeling down there.

Looking up at her at that moment, seeing the look on her face and knowing it was my cock that was doing that to her, was erotic and also satisfying, I could have died tomorrow a happy man. I was being slowly fucked by my beautiful mother.

She started riding me in earnest and her pussy pounded my cock harder. She gave out a loud moan and collapsed on top of me trembling all over. When she had composed herself she got off of my cock and knelt on the floor.

12