Pictures of Mother Pt. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to mommy." she said looking at me.

I stood in front of her, she looked up smiling and then sucked my dick good and proper! It was a pleasure to watch and experience such a blow job. She took it out of her mouth just long enough to beg, "I want your cum all over my face baby."

Oh boy did I oblige! My first spurt seemed to be in slow motion. It was thick and white and about ten inches long. It landed in her hair on the left side of her face then came down across her nose and right cheek then dripped down to her breasts.

My second spurt landed down the back of her throat, up her tongue, over her lower lip and down her chin to her breasts again. It caused her to choke a little and close her mouth.

Just as she recovered and had reopened her mouth my third spurt found it. A thick white spume landed on her top lip across to the bottom, but most landed fully on her already cum soaked tongue.

My forth and final spurt covered her left cheek and ear. As she enthusiastically sucked my dick dry I have to say I don't think I have ever seen my mom's face so cum splattered, not before or since. It stands as one of my best ever facial frostings.

___________________

So that was how it all began. From there our business flourished. At first it was just me, mom, Cindy and occasionally Woody. As the bank accounts grew we hired more models and I got to see a lot of pretty pussies and a few not so cute.

We purchased some of the farm land around us and built a proper studio and a row of cottages for models and staff to live in. Cindy (one of the original Flower Children) wanted and was granted a greenhouse and became adept at growing her own 'grass' which I became and still am, a big fan of.

When we started to shoot 32mm. with sound we had to hire more help. I got in touch with Antony and Jerry from my old camera club. Antony became a top shot producer for us and his specialty is stockings and panties. Jerry finally got to touch mom's boobies and a lot more boobies besides. He became a master of filming titty movies for us - the bigger the better is his motto.

Things really exploded when V.C.R.s hit the market. We produced fetish videos but the thousands, lesbian, straight sex, spanking, bondage, softcore and hardcore. The money really rolled in and with part of my share I bought mom a Rolls Royce the same shade of pink as her pussy!

When the 70's and 80's came we discovered cocaine (did you have that in America?) and things went to the next level again. Our parties were famous and I don't remember too much but I do have plenty of home movies and pictures prove I was there.

Mom and Cindy are effectively married now and Cindy has taken on her roll as my ersatz mother seriously. I am never at a loss for a warm titty to nuzzle or wet pussy to finger. Even though I have never married I often hooked up with some new model or other, but it never lasted more than a year.

We made a fortune and paid taxes on it all, don't expect to see me on the list for an O.B.E. or knighthood anytime soon though. Porn gets no respect from the royal family. Although there is at least one peer of the realm that would vote for us I'm sure.

With the millennium rolling around soon I am excited about the future. I think digital cameras will be big and I predict we will all have computers and I would not be surprised if porn finds its way on the internet in very large quantities. I expect there will be a huge demand for what we offer and we can even repackage all the old stuff.

If you are lucky enough to have a PC. and a good dial up connection you may be able to find some of our movies. If you are interested in what mom or Cindy looked like back in the day. Search for 'Mom's short skirt.' or "Cindy shows her knickers' on you favorite free porn site. It may take half a day to download it but I'm sure you will love it!

12