All Comments on 'Pictures of Ms. Riley'

by Dopotrilala

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 5 years ago
Nice Start

That was a very good first story can't wait to see where you go with it . Thank you for the fun read and keep writing .

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
very clever story

i can't believe this is your first story on this site! well-written, brilliant story idea. very sexy. now we need some real action with mom!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Totally enjoyed your first submission here and looking forward to the next addition!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for chapter two!!

ud1234ud1234about 5 years ago
Good first story.

Good content and fiction. The encounter was well done. Keep it up.

drinkcokedrinkcokeabout 5 years ago

enjoyed the story very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nonsensical setup detracted from potential

Two women he's known all his life, and he can't tell them apart in photographs? And they would've appeared together in several of them, so when he was seeing Alex *and* his mother, who did he think the taller, less bosomy, blue-eyed woman *with Alex's face* was?

A plot that didn't rely on the protagonist being functionally retarded could've supposed that pictures featuring Alex, with face prominently displayed, were at the top of the box, then the second batch grabbed in haste could've revealed his mother, triggering his obsessive thoughts. After finding the stray, Alex summons him and the climactic scene unfolds directly, instead of after she has revealed something that should've been obvious and sent him home to stew over thoughts of his mother in the interim.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago
Bobby

Bobby needs to fuck not only ms reily but his mom also

cb1251cb1251about 5 years ago

yup, we all are looking forward to several more chapters - the reveal should be very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

If this is your first published story, just how good your later work will be, I can't wait to find out. The twist in the tale was excellent, more please and soon 5* naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Error

Touched the 1 star by accident. Should have been a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More NOW

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for payment, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you write another chapter now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Great Twist

Great promise...

expertlinguistexpertlinguistabout 5 years ago
More please . . .

. . . . a nice twist in the tail, unexpected but appreciated.

When will I be able to read the sequel, which does look promising?

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Good read, but...

I like the story so far, but in the last scene I don't know if you or I got confused with the pronouns... I couldn't tell who was talking to who.

Maybe Ms Riley needs to set up a glory hole for Bobby and his mom before she drops the hammer on them both.

Oh well, I gave you a 4 this time and am anxiously waiting for the next section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please...

Can't wait for the next chapter.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Great story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You need to follow this up with the next chapter.

This has a lot of potential. Give it careful thought for chapter two.

SlickMcGroinSlickMcGroinover 4 years ago
Can’t wait for next instalment

Great intro story, now we have got to know the characters can’t wait for their sexploits to continue....let’s hope it’s not too long

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

There was no incest in this story and it looks quite unfinished.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

This story was just way too stupid. I see he/she hasn't written anything but this story and I'm glad he/she quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

v.creative ,, should write more ,,for sure ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous