Pictures of Ms. Riley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry, Ms. Riley," Bobby began, voice running away from him. "I am so so so so sorry."

She nodded, looking down at the photo. "I'm guessing you found these when you went cleaning out the attic and looking for those papers for me?" Bobby nodded.

"And you, what, decided to go have another look when we went out for the walk?"

"I had taken some of the pictures when I found them but then they got ruined when I dropped the box they were in in the snow and there was a chance to go up and get some more that night so I did." Bobby didn't take a breath, his words rushing out so fast she didn't have time to stop him.

"You took some the first day?" She asked. Bobby nodded. "And then went and got more?" He nodded again. "You were jerking off to these?"

"Yes, Ms. Riley," Bobby said. "But only cause I think you are gorgeous and those pictures of you were just stunning and I get that you are mad and all - "

"Bobby," she said, putting a hand on his arm to shut him up. "Those pictures aren't of me."

"They aren't?" Bobby said, at a loss. "Then who are they?"

Ms. Riley smiled, small and sad.

"Your mother."

Bobby sat at his desk later that night. They were pictures of his mother. Ms. Riley had told him all about them. Their other roommate was a photographer and they were all of them rather promiscuous. She had taken the pictures of them all doing racy things, and it eventually escalated to actual nudes. They would take pictures of each other, and eventually they would all get off to it. Then they started playing with each other, taking pictures of it. Ms. Riley and the other roommate officially dated for a while. And Bobby's mother had a laundry list of guys she had been with. She would bring a guy in and they would take photos, but never of the guy's face. Sometimes more than one would join them. Sometimes they would all join in. Bobby's mother had gotten the pictures off of the roommate after college and after Bobby's father had left had packed the pictures into a box and given them to Ms. Riley. There were no faces of the guys, so his mother didn't know which of them had his father in them and didn't want to go through them but also didn't want to throw them out.

So Bobby had been jerking off to pictures of his mother for months. Not just jerking off, but actively cumming onto her face. A few of the pictures were in front of him, and he could see it. The woman was too short to be Ms. Riley. And her breasts were too large. And her eyes, when he actually looked at them, were brown, not blue.

His dick was hard, but he was disgusted with himself, so he put the pictures away. He went downstairs to get something to eat, hoping it would make him feel better. He was just rummaging through the fridge when his mother walked in, covered in sweat from her workout. She wore a sports bra with a little tank top over it that still kept her tummy exposed and a pair of tight yoga pants. Her hair was up in a bun.

"Hows it going," she asked, brushing past him to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. It was perfectly natural, something that happened a thousand times before. But as she bent over to grab a yogurt from the bottom shelf her ass shifted into his hips and he could see nothing but the photo from his desk of her bent over a couch, a rock hard dick halfway up her pussy.

"You okay?" She asked, reaching out and touching him right above his elbow. His dick was hard, throbbing. She moved to get out of his way and grab a spoon and bumped into it. She paused, confused. Bobby blushed. "I'll get out of your way and you can, uh, deal with that." She grabbed a spoon and left the kitchen, and all Bobby could look at was her ass.

He went upstairs and opened up his computer. He would find porn to help him. He typed in the url and the first thing to pop up was incest porn. His dick twitched. He stroked it, absently, but caught himself and clicked through to whither video. He found one of two women, but it just made him think of one of the pictures, one where he could clearly see his mother's pussy. He found another video, but the same thing happened - each video just made him think of the pictures and he couldn't finish.

He went at it for hours, trying to cum without thinking of his mother, but it was no use. Frustrated and annoyed, he got dressed and went downstairs.

"I'm going out for a bit," he called to his mother who was in the living room watching tv. She just waved. He trudged down the street, hands in his pockets, until he reached Ms. Riley's. He rang the bell three times in quick succession until she answered.

"Hi Bobby," she said, surprised. Bobby walked past her into the house. She was wearing a long robe and slippers, but he barely noticed.

"Why did you tell me?' Bobby asked, not bothering to hide his frustration.

"About the pictures?"

"Yes, the pictures," Bobby said. "Why did you tell me?"

She made a soothing shushing sound and rubbed a hand along his shoulder. "Why don't we get you out of this jacket and then we can talk?" She said, moving to unzip his coat. He allowed her, still fuming.

"It's just," he began as she pulled the zipper down and opened up his coat. "I went downstairs this afternoon to get some food and my mom was there and now all I can think about is those pictures."

"So seeing your mom does what?" She asked, pulling the coat off. She dropped it on the floor.

"It gets me all flustered," Bobby said. She pulled his hat off and dropped it with the coat.

"All flustered?" She pulled his scarf off.

"Yes. And it's your fault." Bobby barely noticed her hands as they pulled his jacket off, but now she was standing behind him with her hands on his neck, rubbing gently, standing close enough they were almost touching.

"Because you've been jerking off to pictures of your mother naked." As she said it he saw the pictures and his dick jerked. She walked around in front of him and smiled. "Come with me."

She walked him into the dining room where spread out all over the table were more of the pictures. He stopped when he saw them but she didn't. She walked up to the table and sighed, then shrugged off her robe. Underneath, she was completely naked.

"I had forgotten about these," she said. "I had forgotten about how hot they make me. And hearing you had jerked off to them just makes it hotter." She picked up one of the pictures then turned to look at him. "Did you know that one of the dicks in all of this is my brother's? He had come over to visit and we got drunk and your mother invited him to the room. She sucked him off right in front of me while Sarah took pictures. When he came in her mouth, she kissed me, then sat on his face and fingered me. Told me to pretend her fingers were his dick." Bobby stood perfectly still as she slowly walked over towards him. She spoke low and soft, trailed her finger along his chest. "I almost did it. I remember looking at his dick and thinking how good it would feel, how bad it would feel, but how it being bad would make it sweeter."

She stooped in front of him and put her hand on his cock. "I want you to fuck me, here on this table, with these pictures you've been getting off to all around me. I wanna feel your dick pulse as you look at her pussy, as you imagine fucking her pussy. I wanna see you cum all over them."

She guided him towards the table, hand on his dick.

"Take your pants off, Bobby," he whispered into his ear. He looked at the pictures on the table, at the pussy that had become so familiar, at the ass he had imagined fucking so many times. He undid his belt buckle but he wasn't moving fast enough. She ripped open the jeans and pulled them down. Her hand was warm against his dick as she guided him into her.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she whispered. His hips bucked, seemingly of their own volition. He thrust into her, looking into her face. She reached up and turned his head, forcing him to look around her. "Look at her. Look at your mother as you fuck me, Bobby." She was panting, holding on to him tight as he quickened his pace. His breathing kept pace. He looked around. There was a picture of his mother's pussy with her lips locked around a cock. Another of her with two girls, hands all over some guy's dick. He groaned, tried to look away but she wouldn't let him.

"Pretend you're fucking your mother, Bobby," she said, breath hot in his ear. "Who are you fucking, Bobby?"

He was bent over her, she clung to his back, nails digging into his skin. All he could see were the pictures.

"Who are you fucking, Bobby?" She asked again.

"Mom," he grunted. He was getting close. They pounded together in frantic rhythm, his dick coated in her.

"Say that again," she said.

"Mom," he said, grabbing her hips as he thrust faster.

"I'm going to cum, Bobby," she said. Her legs clamped around him, pussy squeezing, nails digging. She shouted, loud and ecstatic, and her orgasm pushed him over the edge. She shouted with her as he came, pumping her with semen as he thrust, again and again.

When he was spent, he looked up. She was still clinging to him, kissing his neck lightly. His dick was still hard inside her. She swayed her hips gently, teasing his cock. Slowly she built up speed, not yet finished with him. When he was fully hard, she pushed him off of her and pushed him onto the floor. Straddling him, she picked up her phone. She swayed on him as it rang.

"Hey Alex," Bobby heard his mother say on the other line.

"Hey, so I've been thinking about college and how much fun we used to have," Ms. Riley said. She put the phone on Bobby's chest and turned it to speakerphone.

"Yeah we were pretty crazy back then," his mother said. He groaned, but Ms. Riley stuck her hand in his mouth. "Are you with someone?"

"I am horny as fuck," Ms. Riley said. "And I need you to help me get off."

"Porn not doing it for you?" The sound of his mother's voice distracted him. But the way Ms. Riley was moving felt so good. Her breasts swaying, hips sliding, the feel of his cock moving through her cum soaked pussy.

"It never really has," Ms. Riley said. "For old times sake, you wanna help me out?"

"You have toys?"

"I have the worlds best dildo in me right now."

"Not a dildo, it's a rock hard dick," his mother said. "Some young stud you just picked up from the bar."

"Maybe some kid home from college, looking to fuck a nice hot MILF like you?"

"And he has his hands all over me as you watch from the couch. And you're looking as I slide his dick into my mouth, getting it wet and hard."

"And it's the best damn head he's ever gotten," Ms. Riley said. "And he's sitting there thinking it's his mother ducking his dick."

"So we're in a mood today. Remember that time I fucked your brother? How good his cock looked. How his cum tasted in my mouth."

"This young stud looks just like him."

"Just like my Bobby." His mother's voice coming out of the speaker, talking about dicks. Bobby groaned into Ms. Riley's hand. "And you can't think of anything other that as I speed up, sucking hard on his dick. And he looks like he's about to cum but I stop."

"And then you sit on his face to make him wait."

"To teach him how to please a woman."

"And you call him Bobby."

"I say 'Oh, Bobby. Oh my baby boy, my son, yes, lick me all over.'"

Bobby couldn't take it any longer. The movement, the voice, the words. His grunted as he came inside Ms. Riley again, his body bucking underneath her.

But she didn't stop.

"And as you finish, your cum covering his face."

"I bend over the couch to face you and I say 'Bobby fuck your mother' and he stands up behind me with his big young dick."

Bobby could hear his mother breathing hard. Small gasps and grunts coming through the phone. Ms. Riley was speeding up, he breathing coming heavy and fast.

"And he takes me from behind and I coo at him 'Oh, Bobby my big boy.' And you slide onto the couch in front of me and spread your legs so I can lick your pussy and he pounds away behind me, grunting."

Bobby's dick twitched alive and he began thrusting to the sound of his mother's voice, imagining he was fucking her. Ms. Riley looked down at him, fingernails digging into his chest. He could hear his mom panting as she repeated "Oh, Bobby" over and over and it was all he could do to keep up and thrust faster.

All at once he exploded again, just as Ms. Riley's pussy squeezed into him. She shouted and through the phone Bobby could hear his mother shout as the three of them came in unison.

Ms. Riley slowed her riding down until she had stopped, her breathing coming hard. Bobby's mother didn't say anything for a few minutes. Bobby just lay there, stunned.

"That was exhilarating," Ms. Riley said.

"It's been quite a while," Bobby's mother said. "Maybe we'll have to do this more often."

"We could do the pictures, too," Ms. Riley said, smiling down at Bobby.

"Oh I don't think I have the energy to go looking for a guy, Alex."

"Don't worry," Ms. Riley said. "I know just the guy."

12