All Comments on 'Pictures of My Mother'

by M_Sirk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
thats hot

please write more .. i'm still hard ... wow !!!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 19 years ago
very hot

I like it big time very hot do more chapters

yellowhair69yellowhair69over 14 years ago
A beautiful erotic story.

A great story beautiful written. It is very erotic and told very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

what's the point in your mother being a whore if you can't fuck her to?

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Photos

When I was fairly young I came across some super hot photos of my mom. Most of the photos were of a friend of my father's fucking her. He appeared to be very well-endowed. I would have guessed he was about 8"9" and fairly thick. I could not believe that my mom was fucking another man but from the look on her face she was appearantly enjoying it. I guess my dad was taking the photos. At that point I realized why the friend was at our house so often. He was obviously fucking my mom on a steady basis. I began to fantasize about fucking my mom. Never would I have imagined that one day I actually would. Some time later my fantasy actually did come true-I fucked my mom. It was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A sweet love story

Sweet. A sweet mom son love story. Every thing is in this story like love, sex and anal love. Which absent in many other mom son stories, well done, well written. Mother son incest is not an impossible subject now, just check about Victoria secret model Stephanie Seymour and her teenage son. Your writing skill is awesome. But what about you M_sirk? Your profile is banned, why? You must try to solve it because you have so much mom son writing skill, we the mother son incest fan need you. Need good skill mother son incest writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"I came with the most explosive orgasm of my life, flooding my mother’s cunt with my sperm."

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. An example of his fine down and dirty style is in the title of my comment. I always prefer it when the writer talks about his mother's cunt or twat, rather than just her pussy. For me that's how an actual motherfucker would talk. I also liked the comment of the man who wrote, "I began to fantasize about fucking my mom. Never would I have imagined that one day I actually would. Some time later my fantasy actually did come true. I fucked my mom. It was awesome." I'll bet, pal! Boy, do I envy you! I am sooo ready to become a motherfucker. Comments like these are giving me the courage to try. I'm 22 and I am so ready to flood my mother's mommy-cunt with what I've got waiting for my mommy in my loaded young balls. Soon I'll be putting some smooth moves on her. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I remember coming home from work and my Mom was soaking in the tub. I stripped naked and waited for her on her bed. When she came out and saw my hard cock she climbed on top of me and we fucked all night! That's what can happen when your Mom is a hot and horny slut. I loved eating her hairy cunt and fucking her brains out like she was my girlfriend. I sure do miss that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
His mother

Is a narcissistic whore that discarded her son to become a slut. Is he sure he has the flu? After banging that tramp, is likely he has an STI.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PICTURES OF MY MOTHER is

an excellent mom incest story:

5 (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous