Pictures of Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look incredible."

He smiled, he watched me play with my breasts, my dress a mess and bunched up around my smaller belly. He moved his manhood closer to my body. Slowly he slipped in, it was so much easier than before. He put my legs over his shoulders. The pulled-down support hose right in front of his face as he bounced me around. Soon he yelled, I felt him cumming, I felt his sperm inside of me trying to find an egg, I closed my eyes and followed its progress. I screamed, I started to have my own orgasm, I came into my hand while I was hiding myself. I pushed as he thrust harder into me. We stayed moving together for so long as we watched our expressions change, as I held out my fingers for him to kiss me.

When he slipped out, he leaned down, we finally kissed, I didn't want him to far away from me.

I fixed the stockings, I repositioned my boobs, and sort of fixed my dress. I lay on my back feeling a little naked, without everything on that makes me feel more like a pregnant girl.

"Jessie I'm sorry I don't have a wig on."

He lay on top of me, he kissed my neck, my cheek, my lips. "Sorry? How come?"

"I don't know, I feel better with better hair."

"Sabrina all those ladies are right about you, you are crazy." And we fell asleep, it was three o'clock in the afternoon. We made love two more times that night, it turned into my favorite day.

***

Ding Dong

Diana opened the door. "Mom, this is Sabrina, she isn't havin' a baby anymore." We went to the little girl's house for the shower, I brought flowers, a present, sparkling apple juice, even a boyfriend.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She took my hand, she looked quite concerned.

"No, no, nothing like that, I'm sorry to make you worried." My perfect eyebrows lowered giving a reassuring look.

She smiled again, and took my hand, "Whoo that's a relief, you are going to have to fill me in you know."

"I just wanted to feel what it's like, it was a dream of mine since forever, I can't have children of my own."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's okay, I have low sperm production." And I shrugged.

"Oh?" She made a face, "Well just keep on trying."

"We will, but we have something else, we have Jessie's nieces and nephews, all fourteen of them."

"That's a lot of kids."

"We are flying to Seattle next week to see three of them, plus we can share Diana." I put my fingers on Diana's long braids, with her long yellow ribbons.

"We can." And the mom gave me a lovely, genuine smile, she gave us both a huge hug. She took our hands and introduced us to her family, her friends. She showed us her busy kitchen, her daughter's room, even her own maternity dresses hiding in her big closet.

"Do you use support stockings?"

"Sometimes."

We played games and colored with the kids. The mom gave Jessie and me something deep red in beautiful wine glasses. We were all sitting on her deck looking toward the ocean, we were listening to music. I felt I didn't have to ask any more questions, I thought maybe it was fine just sitting, relaxing, watching all the kids play. Listening to all the adults laugh.

When I go back to visit Pat's house I would take Jessie, I would ask if we could sit with the ladies at the big table, I would be quiet, I would just enjoy the conversation.

I glanced at him, he was probably wondering why I was so quiet. His father probably told him I was so chatty. I had to say something. "Thank you for taking me out today."

He lightly squeezed my hand, "You're welcome."

I started drifting in and out of the conversations. Of course, I was rubbing my legs with my free hand, my nude stockings. My dress was so short, almost my whole thigh was exposed. I was thinking all I really needed was a pair of stockings. Jessie had his arm around me, he would kiss and comment into my ear, but I was concentrating on my nylon legs. I started to realize I didn't even own a pair of colored ones, I had fourteen pairs in nude, a couple in beige. I was recently looking through all of the pictures I took of myself over the years and there were no colors at all. Why did I ever think I had yellow, gray, navy, and cyan? I must have been thinking about someone or something else, maybe crayons, Crayola. Maybe I was imagining I had kids. I must have been having a fantasy, a fantastic time.

"Thank you for the wine, we are having a fantastic time."

Wait.

You know what... when I think about it, all I needed was some wine, a nice view and music, and of course some people. Some things you don't want to do alone. I'm glad I figured that out.

I ran my fingers through little Diana's hair instead, she had yellow ribbons in her braids matching her dress, matching her socks. Jessie kissed the side of my cheek and hair, he didn't know what was going through my head at all.

You know what? I really was having a fantastic time, I couldn't wait to take some more pictures.

***

The End

***