Pictures of You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang back three times, but I did not answer.

Later that day my parents went on their usual mid-fall day walk. When I heard my brother step into the shower, I saw the perfect opportunity to go to his room, get his phone and delete the damnable pictures.

Hearing the water running, I quickly snuck into his room and frantically searched for his phone. My brother's room was a lot tidier than I expected. This should be easy I thought, scanning the area. There were a few clothing items on the floor but nothing like I expected for a boy's room. I spotted his phone charging near his desk. I rushed towards the black phone, unplugged it, and pressed the button for startup. I cursed out loud when I realized he had it locked. Damnit! Now I needed to figure out the four-digit password. I tried to think hard. I entered 1995 the year he was born. Rejected. I entered 2012 for his graduation year. Rejected. Hurry! I tried to think harder. What the hell would he put as his password? I tried 1717 his age twice. Nothing... Damn, Damn, Damn!

I must have been concentrating intensely because I didn't hear when Nick had come out of the bathroom. By the time I realized he finished his shower, he stood by his door wearing his boxer shorts and nothing else.

"What are you doing?" He asked angrily.

I held on to the phone. "What's your password?" I demanded.

"I can't believe this! You're trying to get into my phone?" Nick yelled at me.

"Tell me the fucking password!" I choked.

"Give me my phone Vanessa," Nick said as he began to approach me.

"No! Tell me!" I snapped.

Nick walked over to me and tried to take the phone away from my grip. I held on tighter and struggled against him. Nick was behind me and I hunched my back holding the phone down between my knees.

"Vanessa, I'm not kidding, give me my phone now!" Nick insisted.

"Not until you let me erase the pictures you pervert!"

Nick pushed me onto his bed. I fell on my back, keeping my grip on the phone. Nick abruptly yanked it out of my hands. He sat up but I didn't give up easily. I snatched the phone away from him again, but Nick went right back trying to take it away from me.

"You better tell me! Or I'm going to break your phone and you'll lose my pictures and whatever other garbage you saved!" I screamed as we continue to fight. Nick sat on top of me and started tickling with light touches of his fingers. I hated when people tickled me, and he knew that. I lost my grip on the phone as I tried to keep myself controlled over his tickling.

He took the phone away from me again and threw it on the floor. It made a soft thud. The phone was saved from damage by the carpeted floor. Nick pinned my hands over my head.

"Vanesa, I'm going to let you go and when I do you better just leave my room. You better not go after my phone."

I was panting. "Fine," I lied. Nick slowly climbed off me. I felt his warm body lift slowly. I jumped away and rushed to grab the phone. Nick sighed and I squealed as he tried to take the phone from my hands.

"Just erase my fucking things." I yelped as he grabbed me and threw me flat on my back. He scrambled on top once again and this time I struggled harder. I was not letting go of that phone.

"Vanessa, let go." Nick said angrily.

"No!" I screamed.

He pinned me down with my arms to the side. I held the phone tight with my right hand and I started struggling harder. I hadn't realized how far my shirt had ridden up. It slid above my belly button and then a little above my ribs. Nick held me down securely. I couldn't even move anymore. Then I realized how he was on top of me and how his skin was against my skin. He looked down and asked me in a serious tone.

"Are you going to give me my phone?"

I shook my head. "No way."

Trying a new approach, he leaned down and started kissing me. I gasped when I felt Nick's lips on mine. At first forceful, kiss melted into me tender and warm. The moment of concession passed. He shifted his body slightly and I instantly felt his erection on my leg. I turned my head to break contact hearing Nick's loud pants above me.

"Are you going to give me my phone?" He asked in a breathy voice.

My mouth opened but no words came out. I was too distracted by the solidity of his erection. He took advantage of my open mouth to plant his lips over mine. This time I laid still, surrendered, and let him do a little exploring. I could taste and smell his minty toothpaste. I never knew he could be such a good kisser. With lips parted, his tongue quickly found mine. Not satisfied with mutual contact his tongue caress broke the spell. I caught my breath and I pushed him off me with all my strength. I jumped up from the bed and threw him the phone. He caught it and stared up at me intensely.

"Keep your stupid phone you jackoff." I yelled and felt tears spill down my face.

I ran out of his room and into my own, slamming and locking the door. My only thought was to shut him out. My heart was pounding wildly. I flopped down on top of my covers. How dare he? I wasn't one of his conquests. I was his sister. Mixed up, I didn't know how I felt. Disrespected for one. Desirable? Fingers reached up touching my lips which were slick with shared saliva. Nick's kiss had to be my imagination, but I knew it was real, a waking dream.

For the rest of the weekend, I avoided talking to anyone. I slept late on Saturday, thankful my mother left me alone . Phone ringer muted I ignored all calls.

I had to escape. I walked out of the house and trekked the mile to the college stadium to catch the game. I had to see my Nick and sort out my feelings. I decided to keep the matter of the photos to myself. Early November the sun went down early. Without conscious thought, I ascended steps , two at a time, to the top row, last seat to the right. On the way the events played in my mind, over and over like breaking news, a car chase replayed on local news channels. I ran out of tears, and covered my sniffles we a scarf, like head cold. Erratic breathing slowed down.

The stands were beginning to fill but I just looked like I had been winded from climbing the bleachers. Swat from exertion double down on the cold night. I sat huddled in my little corner.

As the quarterback's girlfriend, one would expect me to be a football fan. Truth be told I knew little of the game. From my vantage point I could not see where each play ended. The announcer sounded out positions like "second and ten on the 21." Each play gave the appearance of two armies of ants fighting over a hill. I was captivated by Nick's passes which soared above the players in an arc, airmailed only to be snatched by one of his players before he was driven to the ground.

The scoreboard broadcast that our team has built up a big lead toward the end of the game. Nick was taken out of the game to stand on the sideline. I could make out his head above a group of players and coaches, but he didn't acknowledge me. Maybe he couldn't make out my small stature. I couldn't make eye contact. From here I could hear sounds of combat on the field: helmet on helmet, pad to pad. The staccato of hits and loud grunts sound like the band's percussion.

Seizing the opportunity, I slipped into our women's locker room and quickly opened a few. There it was, Nick in his uniform plastered on the inside door. This had to be the right one. Without stopping to identify the owner, I snatched up the cell phone, sprinted to the visiting men's locker room and made a deposit in one at random. Now that would cause a stir. Taking a deep breath and counting to three calmed my nerves and quelled the blood thumping in my ears. I closed my eyes for a moment and crossed my fingers to make a wish that no one would see me.

Then I was off, creeping quickly and quietly. Escaping to the frosty outdoors, I made a hasty getaway as crowd clamor faded. Taking a shortcut away from the roads, I made it home late that night. Sneaking through a dark house. I took a quick peek at my brother's door, where a faint light below revealed he was still up.

I went in my room and threw my purse on my dresser and went to lay down. I took out my phone and stared at my brother again. He didn't look like a 17-year-old kid. More like grown man. Or at least the bottom half of his body did. I stared at his erect cock and thick mushroom head... I closed my eyes when the sandman took me.

For the rest of the weekend, I avoided talking to anyone. I slept late on Sunday, thankful my mother left me alone. Muted the phone ringer and ignored all calls. I went out to the mall after school on Monday; dreading to be left all alone with my brother, I walked around for hours. Running through my mind was how to destroy them. But then I thought about it. What if he saved them somewhere? Fuck, fuck ,fuck.

Kate's name came up on the screen in my hand at the mall. I hadn't wanted to talk to her because she had made me angry, "Vanessa, Oh my god! I've been calling you, texting you and leaving you voice messages. You just disappeared. Your brother said you were M.I.A and won't talk about it. Why the hell haven't you called?"

Her deafening voice made me take the phone away from my ear. "I was mad at you ok?" I responded.

"Mad? For what?"

"How could you even suggest that I get with my own brother/"

She laughed. "I was kidding Vanessa. Ok ... not really but hey, I'm sorry ok?"

"Ok. Can I come over to your place? In fact, can I stay there all weekend?"

Kate was quiet. "Kate?"

"Why do you want to stay all weekend? I mean not that I mind but just asking."

"I don't want to be home alone with Nick ok?"

Kate giggled. I cringed. Why couldn't she let it go?

"Stop it Kate! Can I stay over or not?"

"It's a weeknight, but you're a big girl. Sure, come on over. Just bring clothes. I mean you could borrow from my stepmother, but she will know, and I'll catch hell." Kate and I are different body types. Her tall ,elegant physique is a sharp contract to my short curvy figure.

"I can get away with what I have on, but I'm going to buy my own underwear. You won't find me using yours with holes in them."

"Hey! Crotchless undies thank you."

I laughed. "Eww. I'll see you in a bit."

I hung up and went to buy underclothes. There was no way I wanted to go home and face my brother. Although, I still thought about that kiss...

I got to Kate's apartment later that evening. The minute I opened the door, a delicious kitchen aroma of southern friend food or hash browns drifted toward me. Then I witnessed the banquet.

"Fish sticks?" I queried.

"Fish fillets, baked." She took a pan out of the oven and placed two on each plate, alongside macaroni and cheese. She wasn't a great cook like my mom, but I enjoyed comfort food.

"Aww honey you didn't have to cook dinner for me," I joked.

Kate rolled her eyes. "I know you got to be hungry. I bet you didn't eat at the mall, did you?"

I nodded. I hadn't eaten all day.

"Have a seat. Dinner will be served shortly, but the food is too hot for your mouth."

I put down my shopping bags on the couch and headed to the kitchen. Fish fillets with macaroni and cheese from a box had never tasted better.

"You're avoiding your brother huh?" Kate asked with a smirk on her face.

I sighed. "Yes, ok?"

"Is he looking at you differently?" She asked her voice getting serious.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Is this shit turning you on or what?"

She blushed. "I'm just asking."

"Look, I don't want to talk about it ok?"

She shrugged. "Ok. But I've known you for too long to know that you will eventually spill it."

There was no way I was going to tell Kate that Nicky had kissed me. She would want details and I wasn't about to discuss them. But deep down I knew Kate was right. I always ended up spilling my secrets to her.

On Monday, I tried to push the thought of Nicky's kiss out of my head. I had managed to stay at Kate's until Sunday afternoon once my folks got home. I stayed in my room and avoided my brother. Back at school, I looked for boyfriend Nick after my last class for the day. I found him at the student lounge sitting with of his football buddies and the two sluts Misty and Julie huddled nearly. I put myself between Julie and Misty, keeping them at a distance. Was Nick really that insensitive? How could he not know how this appeared? He was no match for those two schemers.

When I got home later that day, my brother Nicky was playing his video games again. He looked up as soon as he saw me and stared. I heard his character dying in the game.

"What?" I snapped.

"You don't want to talk about the other night?" He asked shyly. I saw his face turn red.

I began to feel my knees weaken a little. "What about it? The fact that you won't let me delete my pictures from your phone because you're weird?"

Nick set his controller down and kept eyeing me, making me feel nervous. "If it makes me weird that I like to see your pictures, then I guess I am weird."

I cringed. "I can't believe you!"

"What?" He asked calmly.

"You admit to liking your own sister naked?"

He blushed again. "Yes."

"You're sick, that's what you are, a sick fuck! I should tell Nick about this and he'd kick your ass!"

My brother laughed. " I'll be ready if he comes at me."

I felt myself getting enraged. "You know he plays football ... don't tempt me!"

My brother laughed again. "Have you forgotten I was a black belt karate champion?"

That was true, last year at the state championship he did really well and won the black belt division. Nick was shorter than my boyfriend, who wasn't, and he didn't have the broad shoulders and big biceps, but he was fit, and possessed a swift strike and deadly kick from his years of marital arts. Deep down, I knew Nick could take my boyfriend, but I wasn't going to admit that.

"That's all you want to talk about keeping my pictures. I don't want to discuss that, you sicko!"

Nick sighed. "I meant we need to talk about the kiss."

I gulped.

"I enjoyed it. I was hoping you did too since you let me kiss you."

My heart was pounding.

"Did you now?"

My hands began to shake, I stood for a moment, speechless. Then suddenly my temper flared. "No! I didn't like it!" I yelled and ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I was panting and my heart was racing.

I sat on the foot of my bed for a few minutes trying to calm down. My brother Nick's kiss had happened quickly, and I didn't have time to register if I had liked it or not. Besides, why the hell was I even thinking about this?

About ten minutes of trying to calm down, I heard my phone chime a message. I rushed to get my phone hoping it was my boyfriend Nick calling to say I could come over earlier and save me from my brother.

I looked at my phone and there was an attachment. When I opened the text, my jaw dropped open. Brother Nick had sent me pictures of himself. One was him shirtless, next came a close up of his cock, fully erect and the last was a full body shot.

I licked my dry lips and stared. I kept staring at three pictures, when I finally decided to read the text message. It said: "This is how excited I get when I see you naked."

I stared long and hard at my brother's naked pictures. I couldn't stop staring it seemed. Sure, I'd seen him shirtless and with only boxer shorts on around the house, but this was much different ... vastly different.

"Shit!" I quickly shut my phone and gently tossed it aside. What the hell was I doing?

My phone beckoned, summoning me to repeat the ritual. Reaching out my hand to the dresser, the phone was hot to the touch. My entire body felt the same heat. My brother's hard cock sprung up, once, twice, three times. Was I becoming obsessed or starting to fall for my brother? Mixed with the naughty image were contrasting memories of our hide and tickle game we played growing up. And then there was that kiss from my sweet prince. Thoughts turned over until I had to force myself to blank my mind. I folded my hands to stop the temptation, lay on my back and eventually went to sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Day With Mom Mom helped him move his little sister.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 01 A young man isolated with his two sisters during a pandemic.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories