Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Warm up exercises and Training the team.
5.7k words
4.54
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
38 Followers

This story is about Non-consensual anal sex, bondage, crossdressing with a twist, and mild BDSM. If this is something your not interested in, don't read. If it is, I hope you enjoy my story. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Chapter 4 Warm-up exercises.

It seemed as though I had just closed my eyes. The alarm was buzzing, and it was time to get up. I put on the coffee, showered, made extra sure I was clean, dressed, and returned to the kitchen. I made two sandwiches. I left the bread plain. It would get buttered later. I ate a power bar.

Packed my Sunday morning meal. I filled my thermos, poured a cup into a travel mug. I took a larger cup this time. I took a package of boiled bagels. Something to snack on. I decided to check my clothing then remembered the crotchless panties; they were sealed in a ziplock.

When I opened it, the panties were soaked. The solid panel closest to my ass was completely wet. The smell of Bobby was intoxicating. I decided to wrap them around my cock gag, then sealed them in a vac-lock. By the time I used it, the cock would smell and taste like her.

Loaded the cameras with new flash drives. Removed the power supplies from the charger. I made sure I had all the connections; I didn't want to forget anything. I decided against a butt plug; my ass was sore and felt bruised. I wouldn't need any help stretching my insides.

I took out a bag to hold chilled wine, filled it, and put it into my pack. Wanting to smell good this time, I took a small bottle of my wife's perfume. Worried about my ass, I viewed it in a mirror and decided to use some foundation and powder to hide the marks. Took a pair of open-toed sandals.

I loaded, drove, parked, and headed out to the woods. This time it was easier. I knew how to get there, remembering the route, hiked down the terrain, and arrived around ten. That gave me four hours to setup. I took my time and was done by one; the stage was set.

This time I was going to use handcuffs. I brought rope, circled the tree, tying it in the back. On the rope was a strong spring clip. It would attach to the short-chain between the cuffs. I tested it out. Adjusted it to fit. I could release the cuffs with the push of a concealed button.

I put the cameras in the same location. I used the brush to conceal them and adjust the view, so it took in a larger area. I wanted to get all the boys in the frame at all times. Then I got dressed for the occasion. The crotchless panties and dick gag would be the last items.

So, I was dressed in a pale blue hose, thigh garter belt with blue and white straps. Blue slippers I picked up at the last minute. Blue silk ultra mini skirt, blue three-inch choker with a light blue ribbon in the center. Blue eye mask. Blue uplifting bra with nipple holes.

To finish off, I had a Blue Berry Open Bust Gartered Chemise. I fucking looked expensive and hot. The handcuffs had soft blue fuzz on them. I had bought some of my wife's favorite perfume. I had powdered my ass to hide any marks still there. I would blame it on last week's whipping.

That would add a little guilt into the equation. The tens unit was set and ready. I had the settings marked so I would turn it on when the time was right. Camera controls were hidden under the blanket. No earplugs this time. I wanted to hear them.

I strategically placed LED lights around the area; they were set to turn on when the light dropped in the camping area. They would highlight the entire photographic area. I didn't want to miss a thing they did to me this time.

It was after three when I was finally dressed to thrill. I finished my coffee and filled the mug with wine. I ate another energy bar, then fired up my bowl. I drank wine and smoked. I had more wine and tucked the pot and bowl away. I activated the cameras; they could record 18 hours.

I lay the riding crop at the foot of the beach chair, extended the ankle bar, reclined, and relaxed. I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was after four. The teen was sitting beside me on the throw. I asked how long he had been there, and he said a while. You looked so good I let you sleep.

I told him that was nice of you; I didn't get much sleep, I had to work late. Thanks. He said it's ok we have plenty of time to get to know one another. The rest of the group will be here at seven. He said a few of the guys couldn't come. They were disappointed, too bad for them.

He laughed, saying, that's more for the rest of us. You were the only thing we talked about all week; you made quite an impression. I said better luck next time. We both laughed. He said, you really like being fucked, don't you? I said, yes, I do.

I continued; last week was my first time. I had never been with a man until you found me. I dress up to please myself. The experience awoke something in me. I had no idea how great it felt to have a real dick inside me. I said, shame on you; this is all your doing.

We laughed, and he said, glad to be of service, Mam. I told him, you don't have to be formal. This is my alter ego; her name is Michelle; if you would rather use that, it's fine with me. He said, thanks, Michelle, I like that name. Everyone wanted to know what we should call you.

He continued, you really look beautiful this week, not to say you looked bad last week, but damn, you look good enough to eat. He laughed nervously. I told him, feel free to eat whatever you want. I said, zero calories, and it's a bone builder. You do look hungry, and I smiled.

He moved closer, he said, can I kiss you? I replied, sure, then he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He began to explore me. He ran his hands over my chest, pulled on my nipples. Ran his hands over my stomach. He was gentle. He was rewarded; my dick began to harden.

He said, last week we couldn't see you. You have a nice dick, and you're clean-shaven. Can I touch it? I said, honey, you can touch, lick, and suck it if you want. It will be our secret, and I will cage it before the others arrive. No one will be the wiser.

He knelt between my legs, cupped my balls, ran his fingers up and down my shaft. He bent down and licked the head. He said, you really smell good. I have always wanted to taste one, then continued, I am not gay, but he paused. I said, neither am I. But if it feels good.

He laughed and said, if it feels good, what the fuck, do it right? I said exactly. He slid the head of my dick into his mouth. He pulled off and said; I don't know what I'm doing, so if I do something wrong, tell me, please. I said there is a first time for everything.

He took me into his mouth, then began to push more inside. He gagged, looked at me, then tried again. Once he had his gag reflex under control, he took me into his throat. He did a surprisingly good job for the first time. I told him you're doing a wonderful job.

He looked up; then he went to work on me. I asked him, do you want me to tell you when I cum? He let me slide out and said, I like surprises. He sucked me back into his mouth and began to bob. It felt so good. I wanted to last as long as I could before I ejaculated.

He slid all of it into his mouth, and I let loose; I filled his throat, he pulled back, and I fired again. Cum was leaking out the corners of his mouth. He milked me of every drop. He released my dick and smiled. I said, come here. I licked the cum off his mouth.

He said, fuck, that was great; I didn't know it tasted that good. I told him, if you can get past inhibitions, sometimes great things happen. He said, ya your right; I struggled with how I was gonna ask you if I could do that. How often can you cum?

I told him that I wasn't as young as he was; it would take me a while to recover for a second round. He said, we have lots of time before the others arrive; I hope you will let me do it again before that. I told him you would have to find something else to do until then.

He said, well, I am really horny. Is it ok if I get some of that ass? I said absolutely. I said I brought some lube this time. Dry fucking hurts. If you would consider licking my rosebud for a while then apply some lube, it would be really pleasurable for me, ok?

He seemed to think about that for a moment. I said, you know I am squeaky clean, in case you didn't notice last week. He replied, ya, it was crazy; every time we collected cum from your ass, it was white and clean. We wouldn't have poured it into your mouth otherwise.

I said, there you go. He said, what the hell, today is all about new things for me, what's one more. I had sprayed my cheeks with perfume, powdered them, so I smelled like a woman. He had already commented on my scent. He would notice more the closer he got to my anus.

I said, let me kneel and push my butt up into the air, so you have easier access. Is that ok with you? He said, oh, fuck ya. I moved into position. My ass was ready. I hadn't put my panties on yet. He got to see my cute butt in all its glory.

He touched my cheeks, gently rubbing around them, squeezing with tenderness. He rubbed the crook in my back, reached forward, and tweaked my nipples. I could feel his dick on the side of my leg. Soon it would begin its journey of mutual pleasure.

I told him, take his time, be slow and easy. The longer you take, the better it will be for both of us. He said, yes, mam, anything you want me to do is yours. I owe you so much for being so understanding. I am a lucky man.

I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I was when you called me. Then you invited me to be with you first before the other guys arrived. It gave me a chance to do things I couldn't in front of them, you know? I said yes, I understand, I am glad you like me.

I said I want you to make love in this position. Everything is a first for me as well, I lied. Bobby had introduced me to doggy style and a blow job. It had been painful, frightening, erotic, thrilling, and overpowering at the same time.

Today would be a ghostly shadow of my time with her; it would be training. The more my ass was filled, the quicker I could tolerate the monster sleeping between her legs. My mind was in her basement, and nothing that happens today would block that out.

Fuck, she had set the standard so high, only she could duplicate. I returned my thoughts to the moment. He said I hadn't told you my name. I said, that's ok; you don't have to give me that information. Some things should remain a secret, don't you think?

He thought for a moment then said, maybe your right. It's not like we will be a couple, and I don't have to worry that you would tell anyone what has happened here. I said yes, let's keep some secrets; I would never tell anyone about this.

He said, thank you, Michelle. I replied, your welcome. He returned to the task at hand. He was pulling my cheeks open and circling closer and closer to my rosebud. He commented, you look red; it's like a target when I pull you open.

I replied, well, you wouldn't want to miss it. He laughed, no chance of that; your ass is as beautiful as the rest of you, then I could feel his hot breath as he neared the door he wanted to open. His tongue flicked out and touched me.

Once again, I was stoned, a buzz from the wine, and his touch was like an electric shock. My ass spasmed, and he said, looks like it wants some attention. He pushed his face between my butt. Pulling me open, he buried his tongue into my anus.

It felt so good; this was a first for sure. He licked and played with my ass, wedging it open with his mouth. I moaned in delight. I wanted to encourage him to continue. He responded by pushing his nose into the opening, alternating with his mouth.

I must have been a banquet because he lingered there for a long time; my ass was wet from his licking. Um, he said, you taste so good. It must take a lot of time to be so clean and smell so good. I wouldn't have thought it was possible.

I said, I try; I don't like dirty. He said, oh, I meant to ask you, last week we poured cum in your mouth. Do you want me to do that again? I mean, that would make me puke? I laughed and said, that was a first for me as well. But it was not as bad as I imagined.

I love to eat my wife's pussy after I have ejaculated, it's important to clean up your own mess, and laughed. When you did that, I wasn't sure I wouldn't throw up myself, but once I began to taste it, I liked it. I guess it is an acquired taste.

He laughed and said, I guess so. I do like the taste of your cum. Does all cum taste the same, or does it have different flavors? I said I really don't see much difference between them. They were rich and creamy with a hint of salt. A good diet helps, I think.

I hope all the boys are clean and fresh for tonight. He said I think they will make an extra effort. They enjoyed you so much; they wouldn't do anything to rob them of a night with you. And you are more beautiful today than I remembered.

I told him, you better get busy; my ass is starving for some deep exploration. I think you might have the right equipment to satisfy that longing. He returned to licking and eating my ass. He stopped, poured some lube on my anus, and slid a finger in.

I moaned; he laid the head of his hard cock against me. He slid in. I moaned louder. He pushed a little. It was like he entered in slow motion. Deeper and deeper. He said you feel so hot and smooth. It's like fucking silk. Damn!

I told him, you fill me so good, I love your cock. I felt him quiver a little bit. He said, I am going to fuck you for an hour; I don't want it to end. He slowly pushed more into me. His dick was impressive, and he was learning to use it well.

He filled me, no pain this time. He wasn't long enough to breach my other entrance. Only Bobby had the equipment to go where no one had gone before. It was good, though. I was thoroughly enjoying the penetration as he leisurely pushed in and out.

Pressing hard against me, slowly withdrawing a little. He was enjoying being inside me as far as he could reach. I started contracting my ass. He said, oh my god, don't do that please, you will make me cum. I laughed and said, ok.

I told him I bet he could push all the way, not move and that I could make him cum without him moving an inch. He said Fuck ya, you could. I replied I wouldn't, though; I love the feel of you sliding back and forth inside of me. He resumed the slow fuck.

His stroked got longer, withdrawing to the head, back all the way. I was in heaven. He was controlling himself; I was impressed. He did manage to fuck me for a long time. He could have fucked me all night at that pace, and I wouldn't have minded.

Eventually, all good things must end. His pace quickened, and I knew he was getting close. Shorter strokes buried inside me. I felt him swell, so I clinched down on him as hard as I could. He moaned loudly and exploded.

I alternated, clinching, and forced him to cum over and over. I looked back between my legs, and he was shaking in the throes of his orgasm. He finally stopped. Keeping himself buried until he shrank. I think the poor kid almost fainted.

His breathing was loud and quick; he was shaking and making little animal sounds. As he calmed down, he said, holy fuck, that was fucking wonderful. Oh my god, your ass is fantastic. I have never felt anything like that. Jeez, man.

He pulled out, and I lay down resting. Clinching tight, so the cum remained inside. I rested a while. I reached out and picked up my cup. I knelt, spread my legs, and put the cup to my ass. I let his cum empty. It was quite a bit.

I saw him watching closely, a little smile on his face. When all the cum had run out, I said to him; we don't want the guys to show up and find me full of cum, right? He said, I never thought of that. It will remain our little secret.

There was a quarter cup of thick white cream in the cup. I brought it up to my lips and drank a little; I reached out the cup and said, want a taste? His eyes got big, and he stuttered, I don't know. I said, it's ok, you don't have to.

I told him I just thought we could toast a wonderful time. He hesitated then said, fuck, why not. He took the cup, took a sip. I thought he was going to turn green. He handed the cup back and said, it's not as bad as I thought; I never tasted my cum before.

I took it back, poured it all into my mouth, swirled it around with my mouth open then swallowed. I said, tasty, you saved up a lot for me, thank you. He laughed and said, there is a lot more where that came from. We laughed.

Then I said to him, oh, please do something for me; he said, sure. I said tell your friends tonight my name is Michelle or mam, I am no one's bitch. I overheard someone call me a bitch last week; I really hate that word. I think I deserve better.

He said, sorry, I will talk to them and make it right. If someone does, I will kick their ass and throw them off the team. What team? He replied, oh, ah, we call ourselves a team after we found you last week; we thought of it as a team effort.

I played dumb and said, ok, thanks. He didn't know I got a yearbook from the High School and searched through the graduating class. I had found them; they were part of the winning varsity team. As it turned out, I was their homecoming queen. I chuckled to myself.

Look what you have done pointing at my erect penis; that is all your fault. It would only be fair if you made it small again so I can put it back into the cage before the team arrives. That won't fit the way it is. The team doesn't get to see that.

He said yes, mam, and wasted no time kneeling and taking me into his mouth. He was inexperienced and testing the waters; all in all, he did a fine job. I was really horny after his fucking. I knew from his questions he wanted another mouth full of my cum.

We cleaned up a little, and it was nearing time for the team to arrive. He fastened my handcuffs, placed the cock gag into my mouth, bucked it behind my head, hooked up my tens unit. I had shown him how the birdcage worked. He carefully put it on, locking it.

I had put on my crotchless panties, which were soaked with Bobby's cum, and he secured my ankles into the spreader bar. Stage set. All that remained was for the team to arrive and show me how much they wanted me. I bet they find me the best tight end they ever played with.

He left to talk to them, and I waited patiently for their return. I was ready for a fun-packed night or ass as it were. The cock gag tasted like Bobby, the tens unit made my nipples hard, and my ass was an open invitation to be filled. Let the games begin.

Chapter 5 Training the team.

As I waited, I reflected on my life. I was a successful business owner. I married a beautiful woman who I loved, who owned her own business as well. Owned a nice home, drove new cars, financially secure, and life is good.

I met my wife many years ago, dated, engaged, and married. She is perfect in my eyes. Nice figure, small breasts with big nipples, and a pussy to die for. The only way to describe it is a clean shaved gash with a hooded clitoris. A little coaxing and it would come out of hiding.

It was about an inch long once erect. She was very particular. When we decided to engage in sex, it had to be her way or not. She had trained me to do exactly what she liked and got pissed if I didn't. For months we would make love, but she refused to remove her bra.

She would say, do you want my pussy, or do you want to see my tits? Choose. I would always drop the subject. Finally, after repeating that phrase, I said, I want your tits. She said fine and removed her bra. Tucked inside both cups were tissues.

She had small breasts with thumb-sized nipples. A little cleavage. Although on the small size, they rounded upward, making her nipples set high. I absolutely loved them. I told her such. She said, but they are small, don't you wish they were bigger?

I told her that I would give the money to enlarge them if that was what she wanted but that I would not like them. I am delighted with them as they are. I told her I couldn't imagine any reason she would modify them. If I loved them, that should be enough.

bladeday
bladeday
38 Followers
12