Pictures Tell the Story Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, really. I assured her they were just the right size for me and that it would hurt my feeling if she ever thought they disappointed me in any way. I said; besides, I feel that we were going to be together for a long time.

I went down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She was stunned when I produced a ring and asked her to allow me to put it on her finger. She cried and said, yes. That was the end of the discussion on her appearance.

That was when I discussed my secret obsession with being penetrated myself. As good as I feel inside of her, I told her I had an inexplicable desire for penetration. That I enjoyed dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, and such.

Saying, I hope this doesn't cause you to think less of me? She replied that it was ok and that she was glad I told her. The next day, unknown to me, she went to a sex shop and purchased a strapon, paddle, handcuffs, and a mask.

The next time we went to bed together, she said, I have a surprise for you. She said I don't want you to see. She placed the mask over my eyes and said, don't lie, can you see anything? I replied, no, I can't see anything at all. She replied, good.

She said, give me your hands. I did, and she put my hands over my head and handcuffed me to the brass headboard, she said, so you like small breasts and my big nipples? I replied that I loved her small breasts. She grabbed both of my nipples and twisted them.

How do you like that? I said it felt great. She didn't need to ask; my dick went hard as a nail. She said I guess you do like it a lot. She got off the bed, took my feet, and pressed them together, pulling my legs up.

She hit my ass with the paddle. She said, this is what you get for being so kinky. She continued for a while. She let my legs down and said, pull your knees up. I did. She returned to the bed, put her hands under the knees, and pushed them up, exposing my ass.

She said, you do such a fine job eating my pussy; I guess I should reward you with what you like. I felt the dildo touch my anus. She had lubed it up before she began, and it was slick and ready. She shoved about half of it into my ass, pulling a moan from my lips.

So you like this, well don't think for one moment you will ever do this to me, that would be a deal ender understand? I said yes dear, I will never ask you to do this. I have no interest in putting my dick there. She said good and fucked the shit out of me.

At first, every other time we had sex, she would do that to me, then it was a couple of times a week. Once a week, every two weeks, once a month, you get the idea. Eventually, she lost interest in assisting in my fetish. I stopped asking her.

This brings us to now; we still have sex every Friday night if she is in town. Her business requires her to travel. My business is local, and the furthest I have to go is the 100 mile trip for business supplies.

If she had continued to assist, I wouldn't be doing this. I am not blaming her in any way. My desires for this are my own. Left to my own devices, it led to this. So here I lay, bound, dressed, and anxious to have my fetish fantasies fulfilled.

I came back to reality when I heard whispers. I moved my head, and someone said she is awake. One said you look beautiful, Michelle. Several agreed. Then he said, we want to all thank you for coming back and allowing us to make love to you.

Then someone said, is it ok if we remove your gag? I thought a moment and nodded. Someone released the buckle and gently pulled it out of my mouth. It took a couple of minutes to swallow and clear my mouth. I switched the hidden device in my choker on.

After my night with Bobby, her calling me little girl all evening, I had decided to buy an electronic device to place behind the choker. It was a voice emulator. I had adjusted it so when I spoke, a young female voice replaced mine.

Although I enjoy the gag, it was very nice of you to ask for it to be removed. There was an audible gasp. One said, Oh my god, you have a sexy voice as well. I could just sit here looking at you and blow my load.

What a waste that would be when I have the perfect receptacle to store it in. Everyone laughed. I said on a serious note. I would ask you to keep my mask on. You don't want me to see you for obvious reasons, and I find it erotic and exciting.

I continued, having young men standing in line to fuck me and not knowing who they are is strangely exhilarating. They said, ok. We won't let you see us, Michelle. We are trying to figure out who goes first. I said, how many came tonight? They said nine.

I said I have an idea. There are paper and a pen in my backpack. Someone found it last week. Take out two sheets, fold and rip pieces from each. Then each put your name on it. Fold and mix them up. One of you can draw a name. The name will go first.

After the first is done, I continued, they refold and keep in case you wish to repeat after everyone finishes. That sounds fair, right? Someone said, thanks, that's a great idea. It took a few minutes, and another said, we're ready.

I have another idea if you are interested? They said sure. I told them since there were only nine, maybe four could set either side of me and that they could kiss, fondle, feel, lick, or touch anything they desired. The choice was theirs while each was busy.

I continued and said, I left a riding crop at the base of the chair, I think it should be up to the name picked to spank me or not before they have sex. I only ask that they be less rough than last week. Does that sound good to everyone? All said that was a good idea.

I said, then feel free to begin whenever they want. Take your time, make it last, and I hope everyone enjoys themselves as much as I. I said I have tried to be as sexy as I possibly could and hoped it has worked. Each complimented me on how hot I was.

My final instruction to them was a bottle of my favorite lube near the bottom of the chair. Feel free to use a little on me to smooth the way. They said, ok. I heard someone say yes. Shuffling, and then I felt the sting of the crop. I moaned and was struck again.

After a few strokes, I felt a finger circle my button; he pressed and slowly slid his dick inside. He said that lube looks like cum. I said, yes, it's why I used it and laughed. As he slowly slid in, I felt hands explore my body, nipples, belly, inner thighs.

One adventurous man kissed me on the lips. Another turned the tens unit off, removed the leads, and sucked my left nipple while one sucked my right. I was in a world of my own. My entire body was alive with sensations. The exploring and touching were non stop.

This adventure was different than the last; Bobby had taught me how to be dominated. Thus, I reversed that on this group. It appeared they had me where they wanted. In reality, I was slowly controlling their every move.

As I moaned in response to their attention, I was secretly showing them what I wanted and liked. Being slowly penetrated, fondled, and caressed. Gently exerting my power and molding them into my sex slaves. They didn't see it coming.

The control head wanted one thing, to be buried inside my warm ass. Nothing else mattered. Their comments were, I hope I am next, repeated by them all. I moaned, saying, I want you all inside me; your turn will come. Make me yours as many times as you want.

The night went by at a leisurely pace. Like before, they worked in threes, cleaning and feeding me their cum. Warm, thick, and tasty. They marveled at my desire to do that. I told them that they were big strong men, and it would be such a waste to discard it.

One of the three said, damn Michelle, that is so hot. You make me horny all over again. Although I couldn't see, the first two were already erect and ready. Their recovery time less than the length of the one encounter.

It was going to be a long, pleasurable night. My thoughts were on my next time with Bobby; I planned to get home as early as possible, shower, call, and I hope she didn't have any plans. If she wanted me to come, I would wear the same outfit. Stained with cum and perspiration.

She might get an additional thrill out of the smell of mingled sex that would be soaked into every part of the outfit. Trying to keep everything inside me was more difficult than they thought, splashing cum on me and my outfit. Even my mask was sprinkled.

They were young and excited. The first encounter was neater; this time, their haste was motivated by my new voice and clothing. They lost all sense of everything outside my ass. Anxious for a second and thirds for some.

One asked me if it would be ok if he put his dick in my mouth to aid him with yet another erection. I said, yes, it's ok, whatever it took to allow him to penetrate my ass again. All had been slow and easy; none had hurt me. My ass was ok despite the volume of fucking.

I would be better prepared for Bobby; I was training for the best.

to be continued

12