Pierce Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes on the prize,

Flesh they can't compromise.

We don't stop until their demise."

He uttered the hunter's creed over and over in his head, moving through the crowd and into the back alley behind the bar. He felt the words tie in to all the conditioning he'd undergone to shield him from mental intrusion and manipulation, and to prime him his spirits for dealing with supernatural threats. He followed his feet that took him down the alley to the back of a motel, exactly where Francine would take her next victim. He made it to the third-floor room, hearing Ellie weakly begging, and Francine taunting her. Sylvester entered the room to see Francine holding Ellie against the way, exposing her neck, paying him no attention.

"Funny how prayers do and don't get answered. Merciful prayers seem ignored, while sadistic ones get fulfilled. I'll never forget the sadist you were, happy to torture me to the fullest extent, just like you'll never forget how I will repay you that same consideration in spades."

Sylvester for his part just watched, suddenly forgetting he was attempting to face down a dangerous vampire unarmed, forgetting his hunter's creed. As the heat of the moment overtook him, he'd forgotten what he was even attempting, focusing on Ellie's porcelain skin, the length of Francine's natural fangs, and the breathless anticipation of watching a sexy predator feast. Once they pierced Ellie, he felt his arousal spike, blood pounding through veins to fill his erection. Francine quietly but savagely ravaged her meal, arterial blood spatter crossing all over the wall, across his scrubs, joining fake blood, and the side of Sly's face. At one point, he knew something was missing, like he should have something in his hand, appropriate for this situation. Hidden beneath his clothing, he found it, wooden and stiff, but filled with blood instead of soon-to-be-covered in it.

The vampire fetishist in him made him stroke vigorously to Francine robbing her of vital fluids. The blonde moaned, almost in ecstasy, crossing the threshold of pain, reaching something euphoric in Francine's bite. Deep inside, Ellie sensed she'd past a point of no return, and couldn't wait to reach the climax, to have life end. Knowing fangs exited pale skin, cruelly leaving her with just enough blood to barely function, a breath away from losing consciousness forever. Face and fangs dripping with blood, Francine smiled evilly at all the torture tools in the room, tools only she noticed with everyone else focused on her, and tools her old human self was vexingly acquainted with.

The aroused vampire hunter was still stroking himself, unable to reach climax, no matter how long or hard he pumped. Approached by his fixation, he quietly whispered, then moaned two words over and over again.

"Pierce me. Pierce me. Pierce me. Pierce me. Pierce me."

Melodic begging was music to her ears, joined in chorus by the sound of his pulse as he exposed his neck to her, dying to be pierced like Ellie was. Sly moaned at the contact he felt, not the fangs he wanted, but Francine's tongue licking all of Ellie's blood off of his face. Whimpers echoed in the room, from the pleasure of her attention, and being denied the unspoken permission to cum. She placed a deep, red lipsticked kiss on his neck, letting warm breath linger over tender skin.

"My favorite kind of toy, sassy on the inside, servile inside and out."

All her familiars back at the bar she called friends were all pleasing and useful to some degree, but nothing like Sylvester. He was one of the most dangerous hunters around, the one that killed Dominic, the sadistic, torture-loving vampire that turned Francine. With Dominic's stable of full of female familiars, and even more captured toys to torture, Francine learned about hell long before she died by human standards, especially under Ellie's equally-sadistic hands.

Sore memories of Dominic and her past still pained her; she pulled Sly into a hug that he automatically gave back. Arousal only slightly quelled, conditioning transitioned him from begging for release to whispering words of comfort.

"He's gone, Francine; I made sure of it. I will protect you. The only hurt you know now is what you give." She shivered in pleasure feeling his warmth at her ear, and in his embrace, reminded of his vicious chivalry.

Once Dominic tired of Francine's withering company, just before he could drain her completely, Sylvester stepped in. Her knight in shining armor finally tracked his target down, taking Dominic out without a second thought. The hunter acted quick enough to save her from death, but not quick enough to save her from becoming another vampire. His one professional mistake was not putting her down quickly, as she escaped, and ironically started living her best life as being undead. Quickly adapting to a new existence, she learned the lay of the land, about other vampires, hunters, familiars, hunting and concealment, she carved out a nice life for herself, surviving by lightly draining the few familiars she kept from time to time.

Feeling his erection still throbbing, combined with more tender assurances drove her close to his disposition. She quickly disrobed, keeping only the cape on while commanding him to strip entirely. She giggled as his knees buckled from running sharp nails down the length of his cock, amused at how her tranquilizing touch couldn't pacify his cock. She made his hand reach up to stroke himself again, while her nails dug into his hair and scalp, building himself up again to near climax. Francine always marveled at the lethal hunter became a puddle of arousal, and how nice it was to train to be that way.

Sylvester once came close to killing her during a hunt, reluctantly, despite, being the heartless, efficient hunter that he was. She got lucky, capitalizing on a momentary reluctance and neutralizing him before he could strike. Saved by that reluctance, and still having a soft-spot for him, she decided to put all her efforts into making him a loyal, obedient familiar, tweaking him instead of breaking like Dominic did her. With hunters going through rigorous training to prepare and fortify themselves against vampires, mesmerism and deep brainwashing was thoroughly employed, piercing every mental barrier step-by-step, until unquestioned control was achieved, and she could condition a literal fetish into him. Making him masturbate and edge to black and white movies with seductive female vampires always got her hot, knowing he'd see specifically her, dominating in every scene.

And besides lethal hunter and horny hypno-slave, she'd gotten to know the normal surgeon, realizing he had a fun personality that played off hers, and reveled in throwing friendly insults as much as she did. And once she found out he was naturally better at it than her, it was even more fun to circumvent his ability to insult, replacing it with pesky words that would become hotter and hotter to say before he'd eventually give in.

Once he was fully, subversively turned, she put him to good use, seeking retribution against Dominic's legacy, making Sylvester locate all of his victims to rescue, and former familiars to do with as she pleased. Familiars like Ellie were worth the wait, ready to satiate her own vengeful sadism soon enough. But looking between Ellie's comatose body, and Sylvester's radiating sexual vitality, she felt it more prudent to reward her slave first.

Bending down, Francine brought her face close to Sly's.

"Remind me of that silly little Hunter's mantra again, would you?"

"...eyes on the p-prizeee...." She brought her blue-grey stare to meet his as he spoke.

"...flesshhh...they can't....commm...mmmmm...compromise..." Nails gingerly stroked vulnerable flesh, down to the head of his cock, and all the way back up to his cheek.

"....we don't stop until their demise..."

"And what if I told you your 'demise' would come if you said two little words you know I want to hear?"

Not that she had the intention, but naked reasoning told him his life could end if he said the words; unbidden he smiled back at her fanged smile, more interested in Francine's pleasure.

"Pierce me."

Only his will met its demise; with the blood nourishing his owner, fueling his strongest climax, all else never felt more alive.

12